Thursday, March 16, 2023

Oscars 2023 (+ 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and perhaps earlier years) of the endless celebrity violence against me to obtain promotion, awards, nominations, attention, to be seen to be promoted into this highest prestige awards ritual but in actuality...The Nazi/sexist culture of Whorewood, upon reflection from watching a few clips on YouTube of the after Parties and the photos--if I can manage to get my laptop to work--//Terrorist Report: It is almost impossible for me to surf the internet or use my computer. Freezes, DOS attacks are now almost every 20 seconds. I can't use any streaming service, YouTube, it takes hours of trying to get a few simple things done. All I do is get up from the laptop and walk around my room looking for the filth the terrorists have poured on something else to clean while waiting. I'm too exhausted from the interior poisons to actually clean, so I just fight to get something done waiting for the hackers to stop blocking every click and page from opening. It's all being done manually. If I get on the internet at very odd times, such as after waking from a violent and murderous rape and abuse skit in teleportation, i.e 4.A.M. the hackers are sleeping or not on "duty" and I can surf perfectly. They quickly resume within waking and preparing time to begin their "job" anew.

 **Nota Bene: This post was hacked/rewritten in some of the paragraphs below---the hacking has precluded me from attempting to wait for over one hour to correct a few sentences in this post. That is how long accomlishing anything online is taking now. I just cleared out the system/restore function 2 days ago. I am now waiting for 5 minutes to attempt to click once on a page. I was able to write some of this post without endless obstruction because the politicians and celebrities rely on me writing about their endless rape/hate/death threats/ abuse and torture for their dirty promotions. In the middle after I hinted at their names or wrote the names directly, they then began to delete sentences, cutting them in half. I won't go through now to correct. I remember upon re-reading that they changed the sentence where I wrote that celebrities are attempting to become Nazi elites, but they half-deleted that sentence and instead hacked "celebrities are trying to become black, who then "...try to get a few crumbs from the tables of the Nazis--etc etc. It's taking so long do get anything done I'm typing this in now, and even this is fraught with endless hacks and blocks to the keyboard and juxtopositions of the keys I press, etc etc. In all the years of attacks, this is the worst of the hacking blocks to my system I have ever encountered. They are blocking videos every few seconds, blocking even the cursor from moving, blocking every search, every site, things are turning off, pages are popping up  to obscure the screen while I am attempting to get anything done, it is absolutely impossible to use the laptop. If I clear out the system doing a restore, the problem appears within a few minutes of using YouTube, any streaming platform, any file-sharing, and most internet use becomes a vehicle for hacking. It's now being blocked constantly, every few seconds, literally. No matter how many times I spend hours clearing out the system it's hacked back in within a few minutes of using anything requiring streaming or downloading or accessing anything with a lot of traffic--so I can't rewrite the last few paragraphs of this post or correct--but know that it's been altered to discredit me.//


In the waking teleported state, the continuation of the same people who took over from the same people who took over from the same people--who I said always the same thing to, and they go on and on and on and on attacking me saying the same things doing the same things behaving the same way and the answer from me is always the same. They go through the same ritual of tortures but in a revolving manner, I write the same posts I have been writing for years. I get the same response of silence and the continuation of the same sick contract that is never stopped.

Death threats after sexual assault attempts and insults and death threats and demands for me sacrificing myself and my life so people I abhor can obtain incalculable promotions into American society. Whether I say the same thing or actually agree, all of the expletives who attack me get something grandiose, and the incentives are so high they go on and continue on and on doing the cyclical same sick things every single day, taking turns in rotation.

---------

The Germans truly believe they are entitled. They use Nazi genocidal language at me. The Americans repeat it, and are being further brainwashed by Nazi elite mythology. They use the truth serum technology and drugging interface and then ask me about my artistic and socio-political beliefs. They always respond with the same violently angry rebukes of my thoughts, ideas and ultimately they, or their cohorts steal the ideas as their own concepts which they then pump out for the audiences who have the same reaction: what "great" exemplars of leadership these beehive bots are proclaiming about caring about society and independence and integrity and American culture and life and existence itself (ideas they steal from me, in many cases, or emulations then prescribed into various "acceptable" lying mind programming celluloid products for mass consumption, always following essentially the "old paradigm" but feigning to be introducing something "new" and "outre" and daring in "freedom" concepts). Otherwise, what they posture in, in their poses, is "elite" hate which can come from a hokey down-to-earth but pro Nazi faction of the same "elite/film/intellectual/"high class" origin of the same group which has the same people being put into these psy-ops celebrity and posturing political roles every year like a perennial display, for as long as possible (the incentive payouts obviously cost a lot, and for cost-reduction, they use the same celebrities and politicians to portray these effete and false roles, with the same result that the same groups of people are divided into the various camps for the same outcome that is predestined to have the same effect on society that the Nazis used in their Divide and conquer strategies--or the Imperialistic societies have always used for their destroy and take-over platforms (which I keep stating the Europ-a's are doing while the American politicians keep on pursuing the same agenda of welcoming as many fascist Nazis into America as possible. They get the same dole-out incentive-based promotions and they all have the same greedy and grasping mentality as the next same minion who played that role before they finally died out in one form or another.

--------

I am dealing with people who are traitors to the United States all following the same principles of self-selfishness-greed-aspirational pawn-driven-sell-out of the U.S. for their own personal gain--but on a collective scale.

-------------

That is the macro version of what I must endure of the same personality type coming out of the same central command center which was the same hate and death threat compilation as the last same sort of celebrity/politician construct personality.

------------------


I hesitate to write their names any longer for fear of them being further promoted for me stating that they are "bothering" me and thus "successful" in being hateful mind screw operators using this "wonderful" set of drugs and technology interface, gratis of the U.S. Government and it's business partners around the planet: Nazi/Mafia replicas of sadistic and violent racist parasitic violent expletives which is what the Nazi Party needs so the top "elite" can lounge around without having to display hate and ugliness, while their minions groveling in deference to them but spewing hate and violence at me can be handed a few more crumbs from their luxury tables. Some of the celebrities are just nearly drowning now in wealth and luxury and fashionable attire and lifestyle attainment after having assaulted me using genocidal language straight from the Nazi nomenclature. One of them, as I recall, had formerly been homeless--she is a black female--now with white dyed blonde hair--is invited to the top Oscars awards parties and is endlessly slathered with top expensive gear. I recall her giggling with glee when she spewed racist hate rantings at me, all Nazi-inspired about Jews and me and death and etc---(which is what I am getting from the Germans and the American political deadly psycho clown woman who is sexually grabbing at me, and then threatening to kill me as the Germans watch on appearing vindicated; this is after I spent an hour in a dispute about how America should not be taken over by this foreign entity, about how America has lost its First World status by allowing a divide-and-conquer Imperialistic Nazi world-domination group to fully invade through them, these sleazy wanna be Europigape aristocrat brood who are so apparently ignorant of the actual real agenda of what Nazis once were, and what they continue to be despite all the warm smiles and handskaes they have learned to dispense in order to lower the guard of the wanna be aristocrat monopolists of America. That the blonde and Nazi Americans (i.e. poor, victimized blacks now attacking me but claiming it's not racist while they use genocidal death threats and violence at me) believe the utter lies that the Germans and the Nazis are in keeping with the warm psychopathic smiles and handshakes doing this corrupt form of illegal hate crime "business" with top celebrities and politicians (how the blacks revolve around Germans, oh my, and how Germans love to devour their "chocolate" as they call blacks when they are in the warm confines of their own nasty dirty 4th Reich Germany in the dirty streets where they wander at night in droves looking for the legal whorehouses to find poor and minority women to beat slightly and vent their hate out upon).

But to continue--the platinum-dyed black woman making Jewish hate remarks straight out of the 3rd Reich--and when I asked her if she really thought that selling out America and being a Nazi was great, she laughed and giggled with total orgiastic glee "Yes!! Yess!!" and is now featured hugging the English gay fascist Nazi pop singer who plastered his K-rap on my social media for years, along with a slew of other English "hippie" fascist nazis and et al--, and the rest, et al. (the pop singer in question is a Europigape who is close to the English Crown group, which of course is fully backing this overtake of American culture via Whorewood).

------------

But why, oh why, can't Whorewood with all it's supposedly "woke"  culture ever exhibit MEN dressed in seductive and glossy fashion attire? Tuxedos covering their entire bodies--implying that they are too powerful to have to fight for their very LIVES to appear to have no cellulite, not plastic surgery endless dieting. No, they can get away with a few wrinkles and a bit of flab covered and concealed by a heavy tuxedo covering their entire bodies. The only things that the viewer has to see in these awards ceremonies are endlessly near naked celebrity women posing in scant clothing with men concealing their bodies to the brim of every bit of skin. It's truly unfair and it's sexist as hell. As for the homosexual men who posture like ugly and nasty Billy Porter, his flamboyance is an annoyance because I want to see beautiful straight men, even if they are hostile Nazis for at least that small spurt of awe upon the viewer, instead of men with huge folds of fabric covering nearly every inch--and I want to see them in full display with beautiful features being displayed as some kind of grace to the public purview and not just women endlessly in pornographic "high class, elitist pig-sniffing-the-air" Nazi postures. It's such a racist, sexist racist sexist culture--Whorewood. Despite all the flack about it being "woke"--the main operators of Whorewood fully comply with the most sexist of Nazi ordinances and men are kept concealed as power-mongering controllers in the general rape culture and are not forced to have to be appealing sexually--or not so much. It's truly so hypocritical even on that level. No one in major media ever mentions this obvious sexist most sexist discrepancy between how women are supposed to and demanded to appear versus the men. 


------------

Anyway, the people attacking me now are constantly mentioning killing me, and I am now either hit violently in public by people body-slamming me, and while driving cars are driving within feet or inches of hitting me, on all sides---

as I keep say ing no. No I do not want to be exploited and abused by rotten foul "men" for the rest of my life. Already 50 years of my life has been spent fighting murder and being assaulted by htis group. Isn't that enough? No. they want it to continue for my entire life. This is sponsored by the U.S. Government. When I hear some of the "radical" "liberal" "Democrats" who are now outraged about things like the SVB crash in CA, the "rage" the anger they are spewing into the microphones, which are replicated on YouTube and in hologram echoes for other media forms of dissemination of their distortions of what they actually are a part of: total fascist takeover of the country. They use so many minorities (i.e. "The Squad" to appear as if they are "liberal" for the sake of obtaining voters). When it comes to me, I'm not a "minority" who requires "rescuing" from "victimization" I'm an "enemy" who did something to "deserve" it. Warren then smiles into the camera in a personalized pose that appears like a gloating and smug look of satiation, very similar to the look that the German oaf just put on his face when Greene threatened to have me killed after her sexual approach upon me--for the 4th time in about 2 weeks with me endlessly trying to forcibly get her off me--as she grabs, rapes and etc using brain-altering tech to enhance sexuality while I'm frozen and can't move--literally, in a  teleported state, after hours of torture while in deep sleep, etc etc

----------

But when I watch such people like Warren now exclaiming in rage that this shock is due to the Republicans taking off the mantle of banking restrictions--i.e. Raygun trickle down economics--and I see how much they truly support this social restructuring of society where I am told every day that I am "nothing" that I have no rights that no one cares and no one will ever do anything to help me. 

-----------------

I see, now, only the same politician making the same sort of semblance of stratified posturing about how much they care on one side or another--allowing this same system of absolute corruption and sell-out to fascist Europigape 4th Reich fascism, with Europigapes being welcomed into America to train fascist Nazi Americans in how to become black Nazis so they can get a few mansions for a select few to "represent" how much "progress" blacks have made in our "woke" society fighting "racism" --the icons are in Whorewood and in Congress.


I'm waiting for Congress to have it's own Whorewood awards season, coming up with best-dressed wanna be fascist celebrity politician. The males will of course be in their prototypical fully concealed attire, sagging jowls hidden under ties, and etc. Their rape culture enabling will be still fully concealed by their nearly naked celebrity-turned-politician partners appearing on the red-white-and-blue/black-red-and-gold (The German flag colors) carpet displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...