Friday, March 10, 2023

Again, every single night I am tortured in this teleportation hell that no one is stopping or protecting me from. They are not brainwashing me into being programmed for their benefit. What they are doing is demonstrating to me how badly I have been programmed into believing that these famous personalities somehow represent what they are always portraying about how benevolent or righteous they are--as an absolute deception and a falsity. They come at me with violent raging hate, every single one is packed with violent disdain for me. I have done nothing to them and in fact nothing to deserve this kind of endless violence poured and heaped upon me like the weight of the world as a scapegoat, witch hunt and target for all to penetrate, beat and rob anything they want from and take and destroy all possible about me. They are not brainwashing me or programming me, they are deprogramming me from the general mind programming that society has created so people "believe" in these false constructs who, in fact, appear to have almost zero personality outside of a few idiosyncratic habits that differentiate them from the cardboard 2-dimensional celebrity or politician sitting next to them in the endless rows of chairs of haters attacking and observing me like it's a rite of passage--which it is for them. ------ Meanwhile, this past week or two I have had to come to the recurring realization that the Oscars and the months previous to this ritual of Nazi inclusion into the "New World Order" of fascist Totalitarianism and global domination and rich versus desperate and dying in the streets culture they are all creating-- That again, another celebrity who began pouring videos of his movie about another 50's celebrity (there was Marilyn and then this icon) who operated with the pit gang--(include the actor with the "fat suit" playing a role in the movie who has also operated) but pit was not in this movie and most of the usual gang also were not--but this "first time nominated" expletive began participating openly (he may have been in the back rows of the rows of chairs with people I cannot see because my vision is clouded--probably that is under the "control" while I am in the teleported secondary physical state (the prime state is me laying in bed in my actual residence where I can see clearly, but in teleportation my eyesight is highly manipulated). He is now "expected" to "win" an Oscar for one of the most highly coveted acting positions. His face covers every entertainment magazine I know of, has been labeled as the obvious "winner" even before the board of Governors for the Academy have met. The "rigged" quality of this predicted "outcome" so highly is "predictive programming", upon which many movies are based as well--a foreshadowing of pre-planned promotions or events unfolding after the film or media angle is presented. He has already been decided the "winner" and the abuse has flowed while he began his abuse of me. IN his stead was this MSNBC anchor, a most detestable personality. Also involved was the MAGA Republican and the leader of that faction in the very deteriorated-in-quality House--(from my perspective, as violence has poured upon me from politicians in increasing quantity under Biden. Prior to Biden it was "just" Trump--and no other politician ever came to participate. Now it's one after the next--with one of the women raping me in a way that was a power trip on her part, behaving like a male rapist on her part, and absolute discrediting of me as her sexual violence and other acts of abuse made it very clear how little respect she has for me and has shown it amply. If she is supposed to represent the white supremacists out of America that she rubs shoulders with, then rape is a huge part of the package of the dissemination of hate within America. She is very little far removed from the "woke" "liberal" counterparts coming out of whorewood--- then I was subjected last night to another sleazy sick "skit" of a bunch of creeple and an actual German man, glowing with positive energy over the fact of near worship by the Republican faction now forcing this next hate attack upon me. They tried to make a sexual union between me and this German creep. The skit was of me living in a near-homeless situation (actually homeless, the endless recurring skit as they have blocked all income from me, threaten to take away the sub poverty income I have relied upon, having studied for a Master's Degree for 6 years to try to "get out" of this situation, the poisoning and then the block to my internet and living abroad has forced me to not have a chance for anything but dependency on their whims of torture and financial ruin). I said once more, as I have been saying to this group of people who claim they don't like me, hate me want me dead think I am a "loser" and a "nothing" they beat and rape and plunder everything I have worked for and steal and rob and beat and abuse and insult--on a rotating basis of all the violence, on a rotating basis of perpetrators--every day a different attack, every day some other person or people attacking me alongside the one or two trying to get the most promotion out of this endless assault upon me--obviously this contract is under the jurisdiction of a Europigape I avoided and then was assaulted by in places I have gone to like London, in Miami which has been completely inundated with fascist Nazi Europigapes who have killed off or kicked out all the people who would resist their domination strategies-- and I remain under non-stop assault like this with the rest of the world assuming I must just be some kind of b-word and "deserve" it. No incriminating angle is placed in perspective against the wealthy "elite" and how they behave. No, they are exempt from scrutiny or accusation of being mentally and spiritually deranged and psychopathically criminal and dangerous to society. No. It's only supposed to be me, who has done nothing to harm society. All they do is work to destroy the fabric of society and install a fascist Nazi/Mafia despotic regime, bereft of law and Constitutional rights except for them in their small, protected extremely luxurious enclaves of glamor and Haute Living as they are absorbed into the global Nazi empire of entitlement. ---------------- Waiting for some sanity out of society and it's never forthcoming. Some of the celebrities hack their videos stating similar thoughts to what I am writing. I am thinking of one woman in particular who has just posted her video stating with emphatic positivity that she is the "only one" with such determination to fight the white male power structure. She actually participated in the teleportation hell, obtained a tour of Europigapeland for her inclusion, and left me fighting alone for my life while she profited off this system. Obviously her racism and sexism precluded me in the list of "women" she claims she is fighting for. That includes all the "women"/"feminists" of this group. Unless I am a black woman who plays the role expected (adoring Nazis and turning viciously against Jews, while as a "black woman" "fighting" against "racism"--as I cannot comply to that role, and the other women are just delighted, as I have stated endlessly, that the system of their violent male partners who require people to sexually abuse must include women "like me" so that they are exempt from the violence. With this MK ULTRA, teleportation and every other kind of substitution for domestic violence against blonde Nazi and black nazi and every other "minority" flavor of minion who back and are part of this Nazi global domination corporation group--the substitution of people like me, who they omit from their "feminist" struggle--who they assist in attacking--in this way, they claim still that they are fighting but the system subtly shifts from attacking them, for the comfort of having people being teleported, or drugged and microchipped, and then assaulted while unconscious, sleeping or drugged up--with the press of a button--within the arm's reach of the men they rely on for their power or their domestic living situation (and financial security) but in this way, with these technologies, the women are absolutely thrilled that the danger of themselves being the usual targets of domestic violence are shifted when these men can just press a button and inflict their violence upon people "like me" who must be "bitches" who "deserve" the hate they get--while sleeping, after having been drugged, with death squads and hate groups forcing poverty, illness and isolation upon the target (and killing beloved pets, stealing pets as they have done to me so I am endlessly alone, sick, paralyzed, fighting to heal my body years and years as they keep poisoning me). ----------------- Marjorie Taylor Greene also attacked my ability to read tarot cards. She asked me for a reading and that was after threatening me, calling me "bitch" and then using this breaking the spirit type of violence/saccharine sweetness to try to bend and twist me into trying to appease the violent agent--this is how domestic violence operates as well. When I am teleported, paralyzed by the poison they continue to have inserted into my food or body every day to keep me sick, paralyzed and stuck with only them as abusers attacking me literally night-after-night--hours and hours of psychological threats and violence, rape and intimidation and abuse with the combination of voice-to-skull technology, teleportation technology--and I'm tired now. But they go on and on for hours and hours while I'm in deep sleep state, then upon waking, then for hours just after I have been drugged and poisoned while sleeping and also my food and tea and water is drugged/poisoned as well. They inflict psychological hate implanted directly into my face and into my ears with this tech--no matter what direction I turn in the prime state, I have to "see" them in a very thin veil of sight in the other location my body is being teleported to around the planet in some other place. It is a form of torture similar to be tied down and raped and beaten and violently assaulted for hours every single day. ---------------- I am now constantly being attacked by Musk as well. He goes on and on. When I read now of his losses at Twitter and in other investments, I think of the years of him being elevated into his former top wealth position from having orchestrated non-stop torture of me and profiting and using me as a prototype for his implant factories (of death and torture, not in that order). I suspect his torture factory in Mexico with the excuse of cheaper production cost (for his "make america great" buddies who claim they are loathe to continue to protect outsourcing and globalization) but the human experimentation is going to be extremely brutal from him. He fully supports rape and torture and murder, trust me in that. Years of him being aligned with the teleporation and endless near death from cars hitting me all occur within the radius of his random assaults upon me in teleportation. He is now going at me with increasing frantic obsession to gain his money back by using me once more, as he's been doing for years. He is nothing similar to the "cool" California Laid-back LA figure he portrayed or portrays in the media. People are finally clued into what he is in his current take-over of Twitter and in allowing the MAGA and fascist to be reunited with mainstream publications of hate organizing via Twitter as their organizing platform, once more. Now people are beginning to see what Musk is, and so his zeal to regain his financial empire is being driven into attacking me for possession of this contract. He won't stop attacking me. He never acted like this in the past while it was pit and co endlessly, viciously attacking me. The relative solace I could have gotten in the years of the pandemic Pit ruined with non-stop hate and torture of me. Pit and his wife have been going at me non-stop for over a decade. I realize I am meandering in thought a bit now, the hacking is very badly obstructing my typing ability; my brain is as usual under strong assault I can't think clearly and can't "remember" my intended "thoughts" I had wanted to write. ------ So this next actor, who has already been "decided" to "win" is being endlessly photographed and pictured in celebrity and mainstream media magazines as the projected "winner" by nearly all accounts. It has been completely rigged, his nomination, his being put into that role, the movie being put into the slot of being "the best" and all operating under the auspices of this unbenevolent organization with pit and co and musk and the politicians on both sides firmly supporting it all. Once more the pit empire has been expanded during the Oscars and pit is behind this actor, completely. This actor "Hugged" pit for the golden globes when his awful zany movie was put into the "best" movie category for awards consideration. Not considered as anything but last year's movie fodder by higher ranking awards rituals such as The Oscars and all the rest. But pit still has this actor who completely saturated my internet social media last summer and has fully had people violently threatening me with psychological violence and terror for him as proxy abusers--the MSNBC anchor just a few days ago. This actor has since obtained endless interviews and highly placed photo-ops for all the mainstream major magazines--as if he's the only one in consideration for this award for the Oscars. The others are neglected and ignored, only mentioned in 2nd or 3rd consideration category and then dismissed, mostly. It's such an awful scam and such a shame for the artistic merit of American film and something called an "Academy" which is just a scam department of consolidation corporatism-aka Dark Money for political machinations and white supremacy programming.

 **Please note that hackers rewrote a few words in the post below after I had initially written it. I had written "the pit gang" and hackers rewrote it as "pig gang". I am trying to not succumb to the emotional programming from mind control tech (I believe they use ELF frequencies to alter brain functioning. Brain-mapping enables specific mood changes and obfuscates higher cognitive critical thinking/simultaneously).

----------------


I copy and paste "jokes" I discover on YouTube about "Republicans". I am referring to those celebrities who used to sponsor and make appearances for people like Obama, who welcomed Trump into their fold so they could continue to obtain carte blanche permission for teleportation torture and monopoly in the celluloid mind programming industry entrainment --now with Biden's approval--I cannot focus on "Republicans" but the "woke" "celebrities" are NEVER mentioned in media as being anything remotely similar to despotic criminal psychopath fascist Nazis--never. They are so exempt from scrutiny that even those against "woke" culture operate with them to attack me for promotion by the fascist Nazi/Mafia party which puts them all into various slots to sell a bipartisan package aimed at one Totalitarian regime. Call them all "Republican" if you will. I'm sure there are sites on YouTube aimed at "Republicans' which make "fun" of Democrats, but I can't find them and I don't try to look. All the sites I post appear on my YouTube page, most likely hacked by those operating from within the "Left" deception of the general fascist Nazi one-party system.

That is why "no one" will ever come to represent me or defend me, and why it's never happening despite over a decade of me fighting alone asking anyone for help on the planet and all I find are part of this duplicity of "Republican" and "Democrat", who are holding positions of "power" that is.
-------
**btw, hacking is so bad that for the past few days I have spent literally hours and hours fighting the blocks to my system. The hacking and DOS disruptions permeate every click to the point that I have to turn off the laptop WiFi, try to clear cache, fight and wait for 5 minutes for one page to appear--(literally) and the computer ALWAYS operates so slowly that I deal with a computer that behaves like something out of 1992--and that is on every single computer I get on around the planet. I am under surveillance every single place on the planet and no operating system I get on operates even seminally like a functioning internet--or computer. The malware and DOS begins almost immediately.

=============

It's 12:07--I am in a Twilight Zone of trying to not sleep due to the stupid and sleazy sick teleportation skits I must try to endure every single night with psycho creeps endlessly assaulting me. I mean, your leading celebrities and politicians. If you wonder what is brimming behind the smiles and platitudes, I can assure you that you truly do not want to know. STOP ALLOWING TELEPORTATION TECHNOLOGY TO PROLIFERATE AND MK ULTRA AND BRAIN IMPLANTS. The people who want to exploit others are truly not in touch with humanity, life, love or sanity. I'm so sick of their stupid and mentally deranged crap being forced on my deep sleep state where I can never relax any moment of the day---that this is endlessly being promoted and expanded by these same criminal psycopaths, which includes you people reading this and allowing it to continue--it's truly Twilight Zone material but everyone considers it a swank and hipster thing to participate in. It's now a club of celebrities and politicians participating with absolute hate aimed at me as if I represent the problems of American society, their most hated evil representation of everything they hate (I have already left the U.S. due to sheer murder and violence but they still won't stop attacking me to push me further away--while demanding that I "come back" so they can exploit me further).
Sheer sick stupidity and insanity.
Insane in the Membrane
Every single night I have to be subjected to this only because as a natural human being I must sleep. They take this as a weakness to exploit, to violate, rape and torture someone they "hate" but then force that hated person to be their object of hate and violence as they endlessly force themselves upon this "unwanted" personality who really--I really--don't want them but they want me because of this contract out on me, while I really don't want them or their sick mental problems forced upon me through these deranged most psychopathic sick and stupid sleazy disgusting skits which reveals to me every night how incompetent these expletives truly are for leadership position.
Sick of sleeping but I have to go through it every day and night. None of you intervene, so when your planet is destroyed I hope I will survive your lack of intelligence at having to understand how sick and stupid and dangerous this all is that you never can comprehend, dumb f-ers reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment