Monday, March 27, 2023

What Prince brought to First Avenue was a highly evolved and spiritual atmosphere with positivity at the heart, at least generated towards a larger audience as a group vibe in that small atmosphere that was Minneapolis back in that day.

 The types of people who flocked there were like a small private artistic community of the general Minneapolis alternative scene. It's not a huge club, anyway. It was always packed on the weekends. People didn't want to leave at closing time. It was a little tiny microuniverse.

I can't describe how disgusting the celebrities of Whorewood are in comparison with Prince or that scene. I can't detail how absolutely black-hearted and lacking in originality, style, cool or spiritual anything but black-hearted vampirism they all have exhibited all these many years of their making me old, deforming, poisoning and stealing ideas so their black emptiness has some kind of original meaning and of course the money keeps pouring in. The hate they all direct at me is not only unjustified but it's sickening and a lynch mob of sleazy filthy crap shitty scumbags directed at me--that is how I view them all by now.
I can't describe what a different universe of cool and art that Prince brought in Minneapolis compared with "top" city of Los Angeles, the hateful mafia Nazis out of NYC and out of the major cities of Europigapeland like London and Paris and Berlin. They are repugnant it's truly no wonder that the planet is facing extinction. There is nothing stopping the ugliness and hate, there is no more art it's just gyrating sleazy mediocrities that I see coming out of that sphere--musically and otherwise.
----------------
All I can do is try to negate all the death hate they pour on me constantly every day and night by watching some videos before these pig ape scumbag mediocrities break my laptop again because I can't tolerate their non-stop torture and violence which is murder on a very slow level--which you all are reading about as I write about it constantly and it just goes on and on with me screaming in rage at them that they are repulsive to me. When I watch the videos of First Avenue back when it wasn't taken over by the white Nazi Minnesota bigotry network with it's greasy and nasty Mafia backup and minority minion a$$-groveling terror squadrons.
---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment