Saturday, March 4, 2023

Get the funk Out of my Face//My Message to the "Sheeple": The hate and hate and hours and hours of abuse and insults continues with the technologies I have tried to describe all these years--being developed by people like Musk, and kept top secret by your media and political leadership so more people can be raped, teleported, tortured, their lives, ideas and creativity and sexuality stolen, destroyed so that people can feed off other human beings. That is what this technology enables the terrorists to do. For the wealthy, I suppose this technology enables them to get past a window barrier of emotional blockage so they can release their emotions under these nebulous states of sleep, with the drug enhancement that penetrates the fiber of your being so you can unleash passion in a way that is unrestricted. But all I know of the misuse and dehumanization of how this is being forced upon me, obviously non-consensually, is of theft of my life force and destruction of everything they can using every form of penetration possible into my mind, body and home. I must state emphatically that all my life I have been around "alternative" and "subculture" people who claim they are against mainstream and fascist ideology. Most of them were terror agents trained in subversive penetration into such "subculture" groups. Even children are trained in this. Not a single person of these "compassion" groups has ever, in my long life, every once warned me of what I was a target of. Not one ever stopped the torture in a way that I was not being murdered by poisoning. No one ever warned me and I had to figure this out by myself while I was being raped and poisoned to death. Twelve years after having finally discovered what was being done, most viciously and unjustly to me, the situation has remained the same except now a long list of people have joined in taking turns in poisoning and raping poison as deeply into my body as possible, with endless psychological trauma so the shock to my body penetrates as deeply as possible. The end goal has been to put me into a coma, nervous breakdowns, mental breakdowns, murder through pregnancies literally smashing the hardened chemicals along my spine to literally rip my body apart internally--denial of health care all my life, block to finances--and all I have achieved ignored and the things that were forced upon me now supposedly a "stain" on my character--not on the group or the people acting like sick and disgusting parasites but supposedly the sordid "loser" is me, not them. After a decade of near-death perpetually from the same group who took the contract from the same people who have handed the same contract to another group who is of the same system as the old group, but claims they are "against" the politics of the "radical" group of "woke" celebrities--now a "new" team just taking over for the 12-year violence of the pit gang from LA---with at least 70-100 celebrities in the past decade attacking/raping/beating/having me hit by cars, pushed shoved poisoned mutilated in real life now the "new" terrorists sit in the same rows of chairs alongside the 12-year debacle of the old terrorists -- working on behalf of the old terrorists who have not stopped for years -- night and day basis of trying to break me physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, sexually so hours of abuse continues unabated every single day during sleep, then upon waking for HOURS AND HOURS while I am making tea, trying to wake up from the drugging they insert into my vagina and bladder every single night because I can't block that area--when I try to make a joke they really threaten me--they are trying to clamp down on my reactions so I only can respond with either fear, hate or violence instead of laughing them off in a way that at least alleviates the HOURS and hours THEY ARE ALL going at me to destroy my life and spirit. -------------- I still can't fathom how America is diving into fascism and some of the reason this decline after the Obama (fiasco) precipitated this Trump group of celebrities brought about so much carnage to the country and it's former, somewhat human basis of operation towards people's rights-- and yet no one has the courage to stop what has actually helped to bring all of the current problems of the USA to an end--this situation of me being this MK ULTRA mind control torture contract has brought #45 into power in a most stealth way, because the celebrities knew that they would continue to obtain a monopoly on Oscars because Trump is their "friend" from H-wood--but on a huge level of importance in helping to push this for their hegemony in media. I still can't understand how so many politicians and celebrities who formerly were "activists" from the 60's-current days are joining in to attack me, but still selling their old product of rebellion against unjust authority, while everyone else continues to completely ignore me. The terrorist "leaders" behave as if my condition of being a perpetual target of terror is "normal" that they are entitled that no one gives a damn about me or this situation. I understand that America is sinking into a despotic state of fascist Nazism. I understand how and why, because no one is really willing to do anything but make speeches and lectures and sing and dance and play roles in movies and video presentations on these topics--and only if they are in a large group of fellow "sheeple" while the ones fighting are on the fringes, soon to be sacrificed to the wolves to be destroyed for having stepped out of the slaughterhouse sheeple fold. ------- So I remain being endlessly tortured, They strive to destroy my self-confidence and spirit and will. No one stands by me so obviously they really only worship white supremacy and fight for roles of being "minority" mavericks but underneath the posturing they play racist defender for Nazis and attack me with death threats and nazi slogans about genocide and killing me. They are worshipped in the media afterwards (i.e. Beyonce and JayZ--Farrakhan, Oprah, et al) and then, there's the "liberals" and I am now dealing with MSNBC--and behind the "liberals" is Biden but it's the Trump MAGA team now replacing what was so violent and deadly from the "liberal" side as I now have to face this team, which is operating with the former liberal team. As usual NO ONE DOES ANYTHING TO DEFEND ME. Everything from abortion rights to understanding racism to Social Security is on threat of evisceration now. No one does anything but make speeches when in the safe support system of their enclosed group settings, safe and protected. No one will stand up for me. That is why the country is dying, because no one will actually FIGHT where it counts, in the very dangerous zone of this entitlement contract out on me where people have to actually risk something in order to really and truly fight for liberties. The decade of my endless writing about this system of degeneration of "Democracy" and freedom was met with sarcastic sneers of contempt and inclusion in the "joke" of raping and abusing me by those claiming they are "liberal" who put their videos on my channels, who then joined into attacking me. They are now whining in videos about the MAGA force which they secretly align with anyway. If only someone--even one single person--would just stand by me and stand up for me so I am not alone sitting here begging for torture-to-death to be stopped by leaders of American media and politics--sanctioned as always by the society which put me into this situation in the first place--all my life, the "normal" people. The brainwashing that the media mind programmers are trying to enforce is to "normalize" me into being another "sheeple" accepting without question their pop mainstream music, (my music I like, which many many hundreds of thousands or more people also like) is supposed to be "stupid, bad and must be stopped". They listen to the music I play and insult that, then threaten to kill me, they yell in hate, it's endless commentary about every single thing I do--as I exercise and try to break the poisons out of my body, they comment on everything I am doing, the entire time I am in my room fighting to not be paralyzed by the poisons this group put in my body--as they insult and denigrate me and everything I am and look like (the destruction of my body which they, you and everyone else has helped to force upon me) and lack of health care, of course, goes with the program. If people had actually been "fighting" for "Democracy" in the first place, they would have immediately understood that the situation being forced upon me would of course spiral into a huge problem. Since no one has done anything for all these years of me writing and begging for help, it is obvious that you all want a fascist Nazi dictatorship. When you begin to lose your "rights' You moan about it but still allow the situation forced upon me to continue unabated.

"The Beat With Ari Melber (6PM) 3/3/23". Riddles Bangla. March 4, 2023.




"Brothers Johnson--Get the Funk out of My Face". AuntieSoul34. December 6, 2013.



"Love On A Two-Way Street (w/lyrics)--Stacy Lattisaw" (and lost it on a lonely highway--metaphor for the USA decline into a one-party fascist autocratic despotic society). Denise. November 16, 2017.




"Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars Document--Full Read". Morph314. May 29, 2014.






You people also can't apparently make that great leap of intellectual connection to how individual mind control can be exerted upon larger masses of people. The divisions of hate between, say, Republicans and Democrats is being enhanced by the spitting hate messages from both sides (mind control propaganda) but also technologies exerting mind control influence through various frequencies (ELF) and subliminals is undoubtedly in play to create this division in order that a fascist leadership is being installed. As I have just written, it is obvious to me that there is indeed a "conspiracy" on "both sides" to create this one-system of fascism but the media battle continues as a public duel. 

No one can begin to question H-wood in the media and it's influence on brainwashing and fascist Nazi and mafia indoctrination. They just allow the crap to continue to be fed into the cerebral cortexes of the brainwashed "sheeple" who are being lead around by the increase in hyperbolic hate rants of the leaders against the "other". 

Clamping down on "liberal" culture and establishing a fascist dictatorship seems almost imminent at this point and is on the way towards an ultimate culmination unless people actually stop allowing this system to continue. Yet I remain, as I always have all my life, ignored, silenced, tortured and now under non-stop deadly attack for this very purpose of eliminating my past, my pursuits, my successes in life--all eliminated--the poisoning that forced me into physical stagnation has resulted in a pretext to call me a "loser" and "bitch" perpetually. All my achievements are ignored as if I have never done anything but get raped and provided sleazy sex to men as if I am a cheap and nothing prostitute sex trafficked nothing. The endless hate, sexual debasement, violence and torture from these people remains an undisputed activity amongst the "woke" and the 'MAGA" alike with the perpetual and endless silence and lack of any acknowledgment by all of society as it has always been, all my life.
-----------------------------
Begging anyone to help me has resulted in just more opportunists coming to get a kick and a huge promotion out of trying to break me in every way possible, to the applause and silence of society.

So I watch these videos from the people who have participated, know and are repeating some of the things I have stated such as "it can also happen to you" But of course it's not going to happen to "them" because they are protected and in the sheeple fold of the fascist Nazi enclave of entitlement.
----------------

Some of the people I have known in my life who participated in this crime against me died of cancers and diseases which I believe were the effect of them having been poisoned in slow murder operations. These people were the "Jews" and "liberals" who, while bowing to the force of this death cult group organization, nevertheless are "undesirable" and once they were killed, their assets were divided up to the Nazis who probably helped or actually poisoned them. Replacing them as leaders of "alternative" media or politics or society, and then slowly turning into covert fascist Nazis on a real and tangible level. By now, top "A-list" actors in H-wood are absolute fascist Nazis with Mafia backing and are racist beyond belief. The minorities who operate with them are thrilled to be in the lead roles and --while I don't know what they actually "say" in private about my situation, they are very happy to be working with the Nazis who pose as "woke liberals" in their charitable performances for public mind programming--in that there is a decent society that is not some fascist Authoritarian dictatorship--which is what America is trending now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment