Friday, March 24, 2023

Cyber attack/hacker terrorism report while attempting to conduct banking information exchange. Every nuance of the situation was a terror technology obstruction of thought and information processing from the agent I dealt with to how the keyboard and laptop operated while I was in chat.

 As usual with this bank which I never chose, because my smaller bank out of Gainesville has since fallen (2 years ago) and transferred to a much larger bank. I was not informed of mail received regarding the transfer of all accounts to a new bank after it was too late to have the new plastic cards sent to me in a timely manner so I had to pay for expedited and go through a kind of back-and-forth hell between this folding bank and the corrupt terrorist mail service I had formerly in Orlando. I am now dealing with a mail service that NEVER literally informs me of mail. It won't matter which service I try and attempt to garner because every single attempt I make on any telecommunications line is blocked and transferred to terrorist agents, so I get the same result when I make any phone call or write an email. It doesn't matter which form or place I try to use any form of business or transactional communication, literally everything is under some larger network of control and my calls are transferred to people who lie while my brain is suffused with altering and blocks of brainwave functioning.

-------

I tried to get information regarding various types of accounts. I had to ask the same question at least 6 times before she begrudgingly  offered me the information I had to retype 6 times in a row for her to begin to answer it. It was s very simple question about minimum amounts that were required for montly service without a fee. There were two different amounts of deposit and savings that were interchangeable with language I am unaccustomed to and I think the way this site was worded, very few people would be able to discern the exact situation without at least a minimum of one question about what it all really means. 

I had to ask 6 times in a row. I had to rephrase the question repeatedly into the most basic terms before after the 6th attempt she answered somewhat clearly, but with this air of frustration asking me constantly if I had "further questions" while I kept repeating the question she would not answer. It is the typical gimmick of making it seem that my questions are annoying while they sigh in exasperation as I ask for clarification for subjects that they provide with murky nomenclature that I think would be confusing even for the experts of that field. It's all intentional. I think most of it is pre-written as a script which they are handed threads of to repeat while I ask the questions, repeatedly as they confuse and contort the answers. The usual exasperated annoyance tone they all respond with after I have not been given a good answer after the 4th time of asking is always the same, for every time I contact any bank or service where I have to deal with financial matters. Because I have been forced into dire poverty for most of my life while my family is living off the hog in luxury and wealth because they sold me off and they fully comply to the 4th Reich and it's expectations (that they sacrifice and betray and self-abnegate in prostrated self-immolation for the sake of white supremacy, but they get to live in decent houses and get a few chances to "be somebody" in exchange for the little bit of money which they hand over to their Nazi spouses in their last Wills anyway, leaving their children like me to fight like I'm constantly on the verge of murder, which I am.

So I had to fight for over an hour while this agent worked with the hackers who would omit words from my sentences so what I wrote on this chat forum, because talking to people on the phone is an even more sinister kind of mental torture. They constrict my vocal chords and my threat is tightened by the microchip implant in my throat. They always, no matter which version of an attempt to communicate I use, block my cognitive awareness so I can't "understand" and get lost in fighting to express myself in the most easily understandible and simplistic terms. I re-read the sentences I wrote on chat and almost every sentence had a word either misspelled, a typo or words deleted. The agent was either committing the acts of cyber terrorism or working with the terrorists connected to this network, this WiFi. I would of course pay for a fiber network cable but all finances are blocked from me. Earning a single penny online is impossible so I remain stuck with endless hacking.

-------

I finally got a bit of information after more than an hour of struggling to type and think while this agent pretended that she was bothered repeating herself and asking me if I had any more questions repeatdly like she was annoyed. This also always happens in these situations, I am almost thrilled that they finally provide me with service. My "cup half-full" mentality emerges and I see only that I was not completely blocked from service and rejoice that it's finally over, so I am elated when I get a bit of information and I get a little bit of decent service, along with the acts of annoyance and the attacks on my brain and throat and the endless lack of verbal competence on the part of the people responding to my endless repeat questions which they only provide repeat loop answers that are unrelated to the question. 

I also am terrified, subconsciously but I realize it after getting off the phone, that if I don't play this thrilled to finally get my question answered after more than an hour of asking it repeatedly in various broken-down easy simplistic language, which is too had for them to answer but these are always basic questions for the most basic beginning at the bank to answer in every case--just on the basic policy for account minimum balance for various types of accounts. As I wrote, the wording for this bank is utterly confusing, and it's possible that the site I was directed to is hacked and intentionally misleading. Regardless, I gave her all top star reviews because this was mind controlled into me. The basic bottom line is utter terror and fear at not being given actual service and I act like a clown and fool brainwashed and drugged and responding to an ass in happy Joker drug-induced joy that they have finally given me service, with nastiness and undertones of disgruntled annoyance but it's all a construct and a lying abuse situation.

Because I have been so discriminated against, if there is a bank and I am not blocked from financial service, my main focus is not on the negative a$$-wipe I am dealing with but having some access to financial solvency as this is life-threatening as usual as all interactions, driving, eating food, sleeping and doing anything is due to milllions upon millions of creeps who are part of this hate death squad organization of the 4th Reich.


It's like a wonderous miracle if I can get a simple financial question answered and get a bit more than near nothing and homelessness and being poisoned and mutilated and tortured without end to death--as opposed to the almost constant but sometimes reduced torture and blocks to all financial solvency except for subpoverty which this group has taken away and returned upon my begging in a situation of injustice and lies--adn etc.


------------

I also, always only realize how nasty and lying the agent is long after I conclude the session or interview or conversation. I am totally under a mind control "spell" while I am put into this construct of hate and lies, as if asking questions that mind control experts "answer" with more confutating lies and obfuscation of information but put into such tricky language it appears informational and competent and "professional" but along with my brain being partially blocked from cognitive grasp and short-term memory and blocked from higher levels of critical thinking I am lost fighting to not be made homeless and stuck with horrible conditions so I have to deal with this hate while they feign polite professionalism w hile they are lying to me while I am fighting to think, speak or type while I am fighting to think clearly--and then seeing that what I type because speaking to them is too hard stressful and time-consuming (they put me on hold to "look up answers" to the most basic questions--and keep me on hold longer than 5-10 minutes per quesion which they then don't answer correctly). Sometimes on the phone, when I have to repeat a question because they use this mind control plus non-answering rhetorical spaghetti mixed-up gobbledygook language, they sometimes begin to yell at me on the phone (these are definite banking agents, I never get an actual authentic real customer service representative). I usually yell back and it's a complete energy sucking draining experience with parasites who aren't worth the energy spent for such a pre-orchestrated attack, which they gloat over and get energized for performing as they feed off hate and lies and attacks. They get paid and I get stuck with no answers. It happens at least 80% of all transactions I attempt to make, making any phone call or attempt to do business on any level so difficult it's truly on an impossible level to conduct any simple phone call or request for information with it being an easy and pleasant information exchange situation. This is 100% of the time for every single phone call and business and online, mail service and banking and company. Often here in Phuket I can't get ANYONE who will speak English on the phone, from Bangkok or elsewhere. ETc etc etc

It's very dangerous, like everything else that piles up attacking me on every level possible, all the time day and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...