Friday, March 24, 2023

Cyber attack/hacker terrorism report while attempting to conduct banking information exchange. Every nuance of the situation was a terror technology obstruction of thought and information processing from the agent I dealt with to how the keyboard and laptop operated while I was in chat.

 As usual with this bank which I never chose, because my smaller bank out of Gainesville has since fallen (2 years ago) and transferred to a much larger bank. I was not informed of mail received regarding the transfer of all accounts to a new bank after it was too late to have the new plastic cards sent to me in a timely manner so I had to pay for expedited and go through a kind of back-and-forth hell between this folding bank and the corrupt terrorist mail service I had formerly in Orlando. I am now dealing with a mail service that NEVER literally informs me of mail. It won't matter which service I try and attempt to garner because every single attempt I make on any telecommunications line is blocked and transferred to terrorist agents, so I get the same result when I make any phone call or write an email. It doesn't matter which form or place I try to use any form of business or transactional communication, literally everything is under some larger network of control and my calls are transferred to people who lie while my brain is suffused with altering and blocks of brainwave functioning.

-------

I tried to get information regarding various types of accounts. I had to ask the same question at least 6 times before she begrudgingly  offered me the information I had to retype 6 times in a row for her to begin to answer it. It was s very simple question about minimum amounts that were required for montly service without a fee. There were two different amounts of deposit and savings that were interchangeable with language I am unaccustomed to and I think the way this site was worded, very few people would be able to discern the exact situation without at least a minimum of one question about what it all really means. 

I had to ask 6 times in a row. I had to rephrase the question repeatedly into the most basic terms before after the 6th attempt she answered somewhat clearly, but with this air of frustration asking me constantly if I had "further questions" while I kept repeating the question she would not answer. It is the typical gimmick of making it seem that my questions are annoying while they sigh in exasperation as I ask for clarification for subjects that they provide with murky nomenclature that I think would be confusing even for the experts of that field. It's all intentional. I think most of it is pre-written as a script which they are handed threads of to repeat while I ask the questions, repeatedly as they confuse and contort the answers. The usual exasperated annoyance tone they all respond with after I have not been given a good answer after the 4th time of asking is always the same, for every time I contact any bank or service where I have to deal with financial matters. Because I have been forced into dire poverty for most of my life while my family is living off the hog in luxury and wealth because they sold me off and they fully comply to the 4th Reich and it's expectations (that they sacrifice and betray and self-abnegate in prostrated self-immolation for the sake of white supremacy, but they get to live in decent houses and get a few chances to "be somebody" in exchange for the little bit of money which they hand over to their Nazi spouses in their last Wills anyway, leaving their children like me to fight like I'm constantly on the verge of murder, which I am.

So I had to fight for over an hour while this agent worked with the hackers who would omit words from my sentences so what I wrote on this chat forum, because talking to people on the phone is an even more sinister kind of mental torture. They constrict my vocal chords and my threat is tightened by the microchip implant in my throat. They always, no matter which version of an attempt to communicate I use, block my cognitive awareness so I can't "understand" and get lost in fighting to express myself in the most easily understandible and simplistic terms. I re-read the sentences I wrote on chat and almost every sentence had a word either misspelled, a typo or words deleted. The agent was either committing the acts of cyber terrorism or working with the terrorists connected to this network, this WiFi. I would of course pay for a fiber network cable but all finances are blocked from me. Earning a single penny online is impossible so I remain stuck with endless hacking.

-------

I finally got a bit of information after more than an hour of struggling to type and think while this agent pretended that she was bothered repeating herself and asking me if I had any more questions repeatdly like she was annoyed. This also always happens in these situations, I am almost thrilled that they finally provide me with service. My "cup half-full" mentality emerges and I see only that I was not completely blocked from service and rejoice that it's finally over, so I am elated when I get a bit of information and I get a little bit of decent service, along with the acts of annoyance and the attacks on my brain and throat and the endless lack of verbal competence on the part of the people responding to my endless repeat questions which they only provide repeat loop answers that are unrelated to the question. 

I also am terrified, subconsciously but I realize it after getting off the phone, that if I don't play this thrilled to finally get my question answered after more than an hour of asking it repeatedly in various broken-down easy simplistic language, which is too had for them to answer but these are always basic questions for the most basic beginning at the bank to answer in every case--just on the basic policy for account minimum balance for various types of accounts. As I wrote, the wording for this bank is utterly confusing, and it's possible that the site I was directed to is hacked and intentionally misleading. Regardless, I gave her all top star reviews because this was mind controlled into me. The basic bottom line is utter terror and fear at not being given actual service and I act like a clown and fool brainwashed and drugged and responding to an ass in happy Joker drug-induced joy that they have finally given me service, with nastiness and undertones of disgruntled annoyance but it's all a construct and a lying abuse situation.

Because I have been so discriminated against, if there is a bank and I am not blocked from financial service, my main focus is not on the negative a$$-wipe I am dealing with but having some access to financial solvency as this is life-threatening as usual as all interactions, driving, eating food, sleeping and doing anything is due to milllions upon millions of creeps who are part of this hate death squad organization of the 4th Reich.


It's like a wonderous miracle if I can get a simple financial question answered and get a bit more than near nothing and homelessness and being poisoned and mutilated and tortured without end to death--as opposed to the almost constant but sometimes reduced torture and blocks to all financial solvency except for subpoverty which this group has taken away and returned upon my begging in a situation of injustice and lies--adn etc.


------------

I also, always only realize how nasty and lying the agent is long after I conclude the session or interview or conversation. I am totally under a mind control "spell" while I am put into this construct of hate and lies, as if asking questions that mind control experts "answer" with more confutating lies and obfuscation of information but put into such tricky language it appears informational and competent and "professional" but along with my brain being partially blocked from cognitive grasp and short-term memory and blocked from higher levels of critical thinking I am lost fighting to not be made homeless and stuck with horrible conditions so I have to deal with this hate while they feign polite professionalism w hile they are lying to me while I am fighting to think, speak or type while I am fighting to think clearly--and then seeing that what I type because speaking to them is too hard stressful and time-consuming (they put me on hold to "look up answers" to the most basic questions--and keep me on hold longer than 5-10 minutes per quesion which they then don't answer correctly). Sometimes on the phone, when I have to repeat a question because they use this mind control plus non-answering rhetorical spaghetti mixed-up gobbledygook language, they sometimes begin to yell at me on the phone (these are definite banking agents, I never get an actual authentic real customer service representative). I usually yell back and it's a complete energy sucking draining experience with parasites who aren't worth the energy spent for such a pre-orchestrated attack, which they gloat over and get energized for performing as they feed off hate and lies and attacks. They get paid and I get stuck with no answers. It happens at least 80% of all transactions I attempt to make, making any phone call or attempt to do business on any level so difficult it's truly on an impossible level to conduct any simple phone call or request for information with it being an easy and pleasant information exchange situation. This is 100% of the time for every single phone call and business and online, mail service and banking and company. Often here in Phuket I can't get ANYONE who will speak English on the phone, from Bangkok or elsewhere. ETc etc etc

It's very dangerous, like everything else that piles up attacking me on every level possible, all the time day and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment