Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Terrrorist Report: March 8, 2023. Hollywood fascist Nazi whores are more powerful in the secret orifices of U.S. Government mind control operations and the actual hierarchical structuring of the government than the elected officials & I was Sexually assaulted by Greene in teleportation last night, just as I was falling asleep. She appeared first thing as I woke up (I am now still in sleep clothing). I am not a lesbian. I have stated this for over 12 years to this group. Of course, rape and negation of my basic human rights, non-stop torture, theft of my ideas so they can present themselves as having any creativity, originality and me stuck in filthy stinking putridity and surrounded by people raping, assaulting me in sleep and waking state is their aim.

 I tried not to react and write about Depp's nasty daughter yesterday, which is what she wanted as my written reaction puts her in the limelight and promotional status she is seeking, just as Marjorie Taylor Greene is an exhibitionist for public shock attention to gain and garner more publicity--the same applies in teleportation and my written posts and my reactions in teleportation, which I assume are caught on camera in some form, are part of the torture/reaction process for promotional success for these lowdown folk--I tried and I try not to write but they assault me so violently and in such a disgusting manner that I must write to try to beg into the empty void of the readership to please stop this torture-to-death-- but some of these terrorist "celebrities" are so repulsive and toxic, violent, deadly, abusive, hateful and so startling with my ever-growing grey hair streak from them coming at me with vicious yelling, hate and insertions of poison into my body and mutilation covering my body, literally now from head-to-foot. But I wrote about her, and she's going to get a further promotion out of it. It's also very, very difficult to write as hacking and disruptions of my motor skills, cognitive skills and the keyboard are the usual constant. 

They need to shock me in order to obtain a response of detestation which I write of, as they torture me telling me to stop--but they won't stop the torture--they then get the promotions for their shows, movies and etc. Because it's now been over 12 years of me being tortured, violated, raped and beaten and abused every single night in teleportation, they have to increase the violent to literal torture methodology in order to obtain the inevitable reaction out of me, which I write of now.

Depp's nasty filthy daughter asked me, in teleportation, the last time she needed to promote herself and her skank movie crap with her endless array of Nazi Europigapes pushing her to help them, through her, infiltrate America for the fascist push into control and mind programming. Completely sold into this fold, as Depp and his rotten spawn and his endless adoration of France and all things from Europigapeland--I told her that he was torturing me, pounding poison into my body--after she asked me in a saccharine way about why I was trying to push them away (or some question like that, only after me writing about it non-stop for years while they were all mutually torturing and raping and shoving poison into my body as I wrote and wrote, only to get the pit-alina team of hate and violence grabbing onto torturing me in abstentia for Depp and his daughter--who are invited to join in and viciously assault me whenever they need a promotion for their movies or tv shows. After I told that ugly sick plastic creep daughter about her father raping poison into my body, she then put stinking foul substances into my mouth in the edit/blank-out skits they create--as filmmakers--they stop and stop my consciousness and insert their penises, fingers into my vagina, they create situations where I am doing things in the middle of the process where I had no consciousness of it happening--mind programming skits where I am doing self-denigrating things but in the middle of the process, believing in the altered state that I am actually doing something else but in the motions of doing or saying something completely discrediting and weakening of me.


They are torturing me for stating, even under mind control pressure and threat, about how their rapist friends and fathers have been murdering me by raping poison into my body and would not stop while I begged them to stop destroying my body in this manner. The blonde nazi females giggle, as they have more men rape me, and now this woman Marjorie Taylor Greene raping me and it's foul and nasty--not just because I am not gay. I am not railing against homosexuality as she is in public while she's actually gay. I am not gay but I am not making speeches or protesting against gays.

The shit daughter of Depp also stole ideas from me in order to produce herself as having depth of character or any kind of artistic sensibility.

------------------

Hakeem Jeffries joined in with McCarthy and Greene a few days ago. They asked me in teleported state what I thought of him. I said I thought he was not very sincere because I watch his mannerisms and coached hand gestures while he speaks and I see the same "accordian" gestures that all these politicians make with their hands--it appears more false when he does it than on some others. It appears like he thinks it's a joke. He came to see what deal or promotion he could obtain, I surmise. It's very doubtful that he came to try to stop this process of racism or rape or violation of human rights his colleagues are inflicting upon me for their promotions into the 4th Reich Nazi programming cartel that the U.S. Government has become. Jeffries, in his speeches to Congress, shouts about providing "opportunity" and etc to the cheering audience of "liberals". As always, that is excluding me and what I have studied for, spent 6 years in graduate school to achieve something other than being disabled from my country using these covert death squads to poison my food at every single opportunity possible (they also poisoned my parents slowly to death and my parents conformed completely and did all that they were told to do--so if I succumbed it would mean nothing in terms of survival for me, it would just mean less endless torture but the murder would continue). Being denied health care and no one ever warning me about my situation while everyone around me knew is also a factor of U.S. society that I must take into account while I understand that what Jeffries meant, just like Obama, Oprah and et al of the black "fighting against racism" continent is that when they say they are "fighting" so little black girls, for example, can have equal opportunity, they mean themselves and some black people who also conform to the "system" of subordination in the Master's Plantation.

----------

I understand I have no hope any longer of anyone ever stopping this or them. 

Right now the tears are pouring out of my eyes--the hate minions are using the eye-tearing torture upon me right now, which I wrote of yesterday. Before I was teleported just as I fell asleep and sexually assaulted by white privilege Greene, with pit and his wife sitting in a hunched over position, both imitating the other as if they are posturing as one person (literally like puppets in the same posture) with looks on their faces of being "hurt" because they are not getting instant white privilege rights to assault me without me fighting in defense. The same applies to the daughter of Depp who put stinking foul substances in my mouth after, upon her request for why I am not following in step with just allowing them to destroy my life and not fight back--telling her that her father was beating and raping poison and hate into my body so she could be promoted by the fascist Nazi Europigapes who have absolutely invested in her as a portal for their investment and takeover of the U.S.. All of them in the room posture in Nazi pig-sniffing-the-air postures and are fully aligned with Nazi 3rd Reich "entitlement" to rape and torture while I am "supposed" to not even discuss the violence and my reaction of rage--to be "silenced" and tortured without fighting back as a beaten slave with my eyes lowered as they perpetually come back and back to suck more out of my mind for their own output because they all repeat what they are told to say, they have no ideas they just steal and imitate and rob and pose in pretense. They are paid in billions for it. 

I realize there is nothing in the U.S. Government but lying blathering bs when it comes to human rights in this context of rape and torture via technology that Elon Musk has been paid literally in billions to further in countries like Mexico where people can more easily be sliced, killed and cartels will absolutely protect Musk in minority minion style that the Americans like Oprah and Farrakhan fully submit to and inflict absolute hate and threat at me for fighting back, even against their hypocrisy. Farrakhan was most odious and so is Oprah and was and always will be. They are comfortably ensconced in the "privileged" victim place in society leading hoards of others to reverse discriminate against me whenever possible for their promotions into the Nazi fold. 

Greeme, pit and his wife, and people like Trump watch on giggling, the Depps are still being promoted in that industry of mind programming, my posts are kept silenced, not published on the internet at all, only for the organization of terrorists to read, steal whatever possible from, and then I get more torture for having written anything in my defense. I know that greene is going to go on and on with pit and his wife watching on with "hurt" "pouting" looks on their faces, which is the cue for Greene to get more Nazi promotion for "defending" the Nazis in having "entitlement" to rape and torture and steal my ideas after poisoning me to death--as they deny and lie--and they are all just following orders. I beg for people to get them off me and apparently nothing in the U.S. Government is more powerful than the Whorewood force of media promotion to all these politicians endlessly attacking me. 

----------------

But Greene is a lesbian and of the "dyke" variety. I am grossed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...