Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Terrrorist Report: March 8, 2023. Hollywood fascist Nazi whores are more powerful in the secret orifices of U.S. Government mind control operations and the actual hierarchical structuring of the government than the elected officials & I was Sexually assaulted by Greene in teleportation last night, just as I was falling asleep. She appeared first thing as I woke up (I am now still in sleep clothing). I am not a lesbian. I have stated this for over 12 years to this group. Of course, rape and negation of my basic human rights, non-stop torture, theft of my ideas so they can present themselves as having any creativity, originality and me stuck in filthy stinking putridity and surrounded by people raping, assaulting me in sleep and waking state is their aim.

 I tried not to react and write about Depp's nasty daughter yesterday, which is what she wanted as my written reaction puts her in the limelight and promotional status she is seeking, just as Marjorie Taylor Greene is an exhibitionist for public shock attention to gain and garner more publicity--the same applies in teleportation and my written posts and my reactions in teleportation, which I assume are caught on camera in some form, are part of the torture/reaction process for promotional success for these lowdown folk--I tried and I try not to write but they assault me so violently and in such a disgusting manner that I must write to try to beg into the empty void of the readership to please stop this torture-to-death-- but some of these terrorist "celebrities" are so repulsive and toxic, violent, deadly, abusive, hateful and so startling with my ever-growing grey hair streak from them coming at me with vicious yelling, hate and insertions of poison into my body and mutilation covering my body, literally now from head-to-foot. But I wrote about her, and she's going to get a further promotion out of it. It's also very, very difficult to write as hacking and disruptions of my motor skills, cognitive skills and the keyboard are the usual constant. 

They need to shock me in order to obtain a response of detestation which I write of, as they torture me telling me to stop--but they won't stop the torture--they then get the promotions for their shows, movies and etc. Because it's now been over 12 years of me being tortured, violated, raped and beaten and abused every single night in teleportation, they have to increase the violent to literal torture methodology in order to obtain the inevitable reaction out of me, which I write of now.

Depp's nasty filthy daughter asked me, in teleportation, the last time she needed to promote herself and her skank movie crap with her endless array of Nazi Europigapes pushing her to help them, through her, infiltrate America for the fascist push into control and mind programming. Completely sold into this fold, as Depp and his rotten spawn and his endless adoration of France and all things from Europigapeland--I told her that he was torturing me, pounding poison into my body--after she asked me in a saccharine way about why I was trying to push them away (or some question like that, only after me writing about it non-stop for years while they were all mutually torturing and raping and shoving poison into my body as I wrote and wrote, only to get the pit-alina team of hate and violence grabbing onto torturing me in abstentia for Depp and his daughter--who are invited to join in and viciously assault me whenever they need a promotion for their movies or tv shows. After I told that ugly sick plastic creep daughter about her father raping poison into my body, she then put stinking foul substances into my mouth in the edit/blank-out skits they create--as filmmakers--they stop and stop my consciousness and insert their penises, fingers into my vagina, they create situations where I am doing things in the middle of the process where I had no consciousness of it happening--mind programming skits where I am doing self-denigrating things but in the middle of the process, believing in the altered state that I am actually doing something else but in the motions of doing or saying something completely discrediting and weakening of me.


They are torturing me for stating, even under mind control pressure and threat, about how their rapist friends and fathers have been murdering me by raping poison into my body and would not stop while I begged them to stop destroying my body in this manner. The blonde nazi females giggle, as they have more men rape me, and now this woman Marjorie Taylor Greene raping me and it's foul and nasty--not just because I am not gay. I am not railing against homosexuality as she is in public while she's actually gay. I am not gay but I am not making speeches or protesting against gays.

The shit daughter of Depp also stole ideas from me in order to produce herself as having depth of character or any kind of artistic sensibility.

------------------

Hakeem Jeffries joined in with McCarthy and Greene a few days ago. They asked me in teleported state what I thought of him. I said I thought he was not very sincere because I watch his mannerisms and coached hand gestures while he speaks and I see the same "accordian" gestures that all these politicians make with their hands--it appears more false when he does it than on some others. It appears like he thinks it's a joke. He came to see what deal or promotion he could obtain, I surmise. It's very doubtful that he came to try to stop this process of racism or rape or violation of human rights his colleagues are inflicting upon me for their promotions into the 4th Reich Nazi programming cartel that the U.S. Government has become. Jeffries, in his speeches to Congress, shouts about providing "opportunity" and etc to the cheering audience of "liberals". As always, that is excluding me and what I have studied for, spent 6 years in graduate school to achieve something other than being disabled from my country using these covert death squads to poison my food at every single opportunity possible (they also poisoned my parents slowly to death and my parents conformed completely and did all that they were told to do--so if I succumbed it would mean nothing in terms of survival for me, it would just mean less endless torture but the murder would continue). Being denied health care and no one ever warning me about my situation while everyone around me knew is also a factor of U.S. society that I must take into account while I understand that what Jeffries meant, just like Obama, Oprah and et al of the black "fighting against racism" continent is that when they say they are "fighting" so little black girls, for example, can have equal opportunity, they mean themselves and some black people who also conform to the "system" of subordination in the Master's Plantation.

----------

I understand I have no hope any longer of anyone ever stopping this or them. 

Right now the tears are pouring out of my eyes--the hate minions are using the eye-tearing torture upon me right now, which I wrote of yesterday. Before I was teleported just as I fell asleep and sexually assaulted by white privilege Greene, with pit and his wife sitting in a hunched over position, both imitating the other as if they are posturing as one person (literally like puppets in the same posture) with looks on their faces of being "hurt" because they are not getting instant white privilege rights to assault me without me fighting in defense. The same applies to the daughter of Depp who put stinking foul substances in my mouth after, upon her request for why I am not following in step with just allowing them to destroy my life and not fight back--telling her that her father was beating and raping poison and hate into my body so she could be promoted by the fascist Nazi Europigapes who have absolutely invested in her as a portal for their investment and takeover of the U.S.. All of them in the room posture in Nazi pig-sniffing-the-air postures and are fully aligned with Nazi 3rd Reich "entitlement" to rape and torture while I am "supposed" to not even discuss the violence and my reaction of rage--to be "silenced" and tortured without fighting back as a beaten slave with my eyes lowered as they perpetually come back and back to suck more out of my mind for their own output because they all repeat what they are told to say, they have no ideas they just steal and imitate and rob and pose in pretense. They are paid in billions for it. 

I realize there is nothing in the U.S. Government but lying blathering bs when it comes to human rights in this context of rape and torture via technology that Elon Musk has been paid literally in billions to further in countries like Mexico where people can more easily be sliced, killed and cartels will absolutely protect Musk in minority minion style that the Americans like Oprah and Farrakhan fully submit to and inflict absolute hate and threat at me for fighting back, even against their hypocrisy. Farrakhan was most odious and so is Oprah and was and always will be. They are comfortably ensconced in the "privileged" victim place in society leading hoards of others to reverse discriminate against me whenever possible for their promotions into the Nazi fold. 

Greeme, pit and his wife, and people like Trump watch on giggling, the Depps are still being promoted in that industry of mind programming, my posts are kept silenced, not published on the internet at all, only for the organization of terrorists to read, steal whatever possible from, and then I get more torture for having written anything in my defense. I know that greene is going to go on and on with pit and his wife watching on with "hurt" "pouting" looks on their faces, which is the cue for Greene to get more Nazi promotion for "defending" the Nazis in having "entitlement" to rape and torture and steal my ideas after poisoning me to death--as they deny and lie--and they are all just following orders. I beg for people to get them off me and apparently nothing in the U.S. Government is more powerful than the Whorewood force of media promotion to all these politicians endlessly attacking me. 

----------------

But Greene is a lesbian and of the "dyke" variety. I am grossed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment