Monday, March 27, 2023

Creep-out. Not c'est chic or L'Freak. It's just Creep out. Creeped out endlessly and tainted with negative energy for hours every day, like a stinking film of poison forced upon my skin and body and atmosphere by creeps forcing themselves upon my every moment using these horrific technologies of subliminal assault by thought-reading tech (voice-to-skull) and the surveillance and of course they can also "see" through my eyes, so they know exactly what I am looking at). It is such a creep-out experience. Years of screarming at them to get off me years of going on trying to punch them to try to stop them. Years of screaming in rage to stop and go away. Years of writing about this horrific torture apparatus and only getting more opportunistic politicians and celebrities vying to obtain their own media promotion and new mansion in Europigapeland out of this torture of me. Whomever created this contract on me certainly understood the lack of true moral leadership that they chose and cherry-picked to "lead" America as they have swooped into divide-and-conquer. Behind the people I am going to vaguely write about in this post, is a host of people controlling these parasitic leeches feeding off my life and energy--the celebrities and politicians. The problem does not stem from them, but they are certainly odious creeps doing their "job" of torturing me with psychological violence every single moment they can mass together and attack me in large groups, all caught on camera undoubtedly and then all the hate they engender is being rewarded. They also feed off the power trip as they drain my life-force.//Never-ending Pitt, Pesce and DeNiro parasitically attacking, torturing and threatening me with death, violence, mutilation and actually trying to kill me as well through slow poisoning and near-death car and motorbikes hitting me or almost hitting me (if I swerve out of the way I will get killed type of near-death accidents). Endless hours of them using the "voice-to-skull" technology and the video surveillance of this torture chamber "condo" unit to literally comment on every single action, every thought I have they comment upon--it's the most invasive violation of privacy possible. They have poisons inserted into my vagina along with drugs every single night--if they stop for one night I can tell the difference (today it was not a stinking mess coming out--and I don't mean due to the OTHER poisons that were put in my food which hardened and congealed all my life, because the poisons they have inserted do the same thing but it takes time and pressure for the poisons to literally harden into a rock-like consistency--or structure, glued and embedded into my flesh and attached to my skeleton; that is what they keep inserting into my body and have done for over a decade--)

 Any time I use a pair of scissors or a knife, the subliminals are of gouging out my eyes,  cutting off my tongue, insults about my body and it being ugly and huge (due to their poisoning and leaving me unable to stretch or exercise for over a decade as they had the hardening and bloating poison inserted into my vagina and into my bladder and into my food and fungus sprayed into my hair every day and people coming in my room while I was being teleported in a deep, unconscious state and raping me, putting my hips and spin out-of-alignment and then stealing my money, spraying permanently stinking substances on my clothing and bags, ripping soles off shoes, poisoning and drugging food, leaving cockroaches in my room, etc etc the list is far too long for me to even remember and it has been ongoing and never-ending for over 12 years from one of them to the next--but pit and pesce and deniro have been using violent subliminal for years and I have to wonder if there is anything in America that actually doesn't want psychopathic murdering bigots put into more power--and if they are aware of this going on, if all the "Progressives" reading my posts actually are concerned about the future ramifications of allowing this "system" to continue to unfurl the flags of treachery upon citizens without defense?


I am so tired of constantly telling them to go away, years and years now of yelling that they are disgusting; rushing at them punching them to try to stop them. Nothing stops this tyrannical force of hate and violence aimed at destroying my spirit, soul, body, and everything else they want to use as their own they steal and then take what I have that empowers me from me as it's all sanctioned from one Party-line administration to the next seamlessly. 

----------------------

I communicated with "them" (pesce & deniro) because I am sick of becoming sick from endless hate and negativity forced upon me while I sit in a stinking foul room with fungus and mold and poison endlessly surrounding me, my clothing, my furniture, and the vulnerability of my flesh and body has already shown that the breakdown of my immune system and my body and my vital organs is leading to not just pre-mature aging but death. I responded trying to not yell in hate as usual because I'm sick of them but more sick from becoming sick from the sickness they pour upon me.

That is part of the mind control operation, to simply, through years and years now it's gone on and on daily and nightly for years and years to break me, to wear me down so badly I can only limply try to not respond to the hate and stupidity and ugliness of these ogres and creeps and disgusting, sleazy and putrid rape whore pig ape men and their shitty ugly stupid filthy wives and children and shit partners who are as filthy and non-humane as they all are--the main perpetrators I refer to--the rotating list of pig apes from Europigapeland (the most violent and pre-disposed to genocide and yearning for another Holocaust and mass death extinction of Jews and perhaps other people who they don't like and want in their Nazi New World Order.

Thusly, the politicians, living in lavish opulence most of them, are happy to get more and more promotions and prizes as they happily engage in torture and violence aimed at me. One of the very nasty and dirty ones said mockingly that I should just keep writing but it's not going to change a "damn" thing, he glibly said as his status in the media suddenly became him in the news every day and that has remained for the last 6 months--almost every day, but very often. Although other members of Congress or former associates of high-ranking politicians (guess which one I am referring to?) have been indicted, this particularly nasty one (Graham) has been in the news more often than Roger Stone, or any of the others who are not predisposed to grandstanding public antics for attention and media coverage (i.e. Greene). Both of course have viciously attacked me. Probably according to them, they have not been vicious. I highly urge anyone with any kind of potential for that survival skill called "foresight" to actually not continue to do nothing about this technology and the potential for absolute torture to death and mind control that it poses for an absolute deterioration of mental and physical capability for many people. The people feel most smug and assured it's never going to adversely affect them do not understand that probably, in all likelihood, they already have been negatively affected by the use and misuse of this tech, and also they themselves may have been targeted long ago for the numbing and dumbing down that these expletives now currently endlessly assaulting me with threats for having ANY thoughts whatsoever--the only way I can negate the endless death threats and hate attacks for my thoughts that they don't like, which is anything I think to myself regarding any issue whatsoever. They want me a blank and responsive submissive mind control sex slave with no human rights, being abused, raped and passed around for disgusting ugly men to beat, abuse and poison because they want to damage me so that by the time they make the final coup d'grace (unlikely, the death they probably want to inflict will be horrible as they will laugh about it and watch it caught on camera, which they will put into an archive of deceased people they tortured and then destroyed slowly so it would appear they just mentally deteriorated and physically broke down--as my body is completely sick and drained of vitality and ability to move and function for the most part due to just THEIR poisoning of me for all these years and all the hate and violence has also broken my body down--the hours and hours every day of insults, threats for any and all thoughts I have, endless truth serum technology forcing me to talk as they punish me for talking, while they steal ideas I say and think for their hate movies and output while destroying me for having any thoughts whatsoever. 

Every single thing I do they comment upon. Every thought they comment upon. I am so drained by these ugly and sinister parasites I can't fight with hate and yelling in a subliminal form any longer, they are such energy-draining sucking dirty and nasty parasites they truly are not worth it. But not being able to block them out---this horrendous technology is a most disgusting misuse of scientific research. 

--------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clarity on yet another "liberal" controlled oppositional "progressive" this time a snarling hateful grinch-looking "Jew" out of NYC. It appears the East Coast has been thoroughly vetted and eliminated for any type of independent Jewish self-confident powerful stature. Advice given as intellectual pursuit by false appearances on how Trump can take over the Midterms and steal them. This was done today by David Feldman who offered actual real-life advice on how Trump can accomplish this time within certain bounds of actual "law-bending" exercise in power of his a$$-wipe cartel following him around delighted to achieve the 4th Reich (as a not-controlled opposition I can only Pray to the actual Jesus to not put the Devil's next nepo spawn into power in S. Carolina but to continue):This teleportation instantaneous abuse attack system is so ephemeral but so instantaneous in the hate of people I watch on youtube appearing almost 5 or 10 minutes after clicking on their video. Somehow they are transported/teleported and the tech is from New York as that is where he is stationed. How many of these devices are integrated into a comprehensive unified attack system within the United States, pairing with East Coast controlled opposition to Whorewood controlled opposition and some are outright Nazis but barely disguised. This one is yelling how "stupid" I am while brushing my teeth so I of course can't respond unless I spit out toothpaste to respond to bs hate from another Jewish Nazi who is defending his icon bernie sanders, his Jewish nazi cohort system and attacking me for promotion by nazi hate team USA all the way Californication nazi antisemitism is the "thing" to do for all established minorities currently in circulation. His rancor is so over-stenching (a new word) that it's abominable deplorable as usual as he had arrived years earlier for me having watched his videos. His videos are so informative and so "Left" railing against all the evil scum who assault me like Hegseth but privately he's so pro nazi it's deplorable. He's a staunch supporter of Hillary and Bernie, a "Progressive" so he is yelling how "stupid" I am. They rebound my accusations back onto me which I scream out---albeit on this written form--after YEARS OF MURDER ATTEMPTS TORTURE ENAR DEATH ABUSE EVERY DAY RAPE MUTILATION TORTURRE dismemberment disfigurement and to traumatize ideas out of me because they are blank and bereft of them. This podcaster David Feldman has information that he researches but like so many of the frauds is a spiteful hateful (one could argue self-hating "Jew" for why would anyone identified with being jewish abuse me so viciously under prompting by ugly sleazy arnold the nazi scum creep who has been making his stupid dirty comments all morning but not like murderous hate and not murder energy as usual---and on cue, as another recruit of another minority fedman has come to yell stupid hissing in hate at me. That is, defending nazi murder and rape and hate all the "isms" he claims he is so against. His usual last remark is to "defend the weak" of course unless big daddy nazi tells him to abuse the defenseless turned weak by not weeks of torture but over decadewsof daily torture which this cretin has fully engated and profited off. He can and is allowed to spew hate at nazis but then recoil into his jewish liberal identity and support bernie and get allowed ot make podcasts as long as he proves valuable to nazis in that he won't do a fucking goddamn thing to protect the weak or take a fraction of an iota of energy to do any goddamn thing but spew ideas and research, for which he is excellent and commentqary but like all the rest of the minority minions, a vicious self-hating puppet uncle tom of the nazi plantation. So tired and drained and dying from reesponding to the stinking sick filth this team of shit crap bring into abusing me for watching any content whatsoever they usher instantly all the artists and their friends to hack and abuse so if I click on one more single video they are welcome to sit abuse rape and torture me and as lonjg as possible---some remain for years. Dirty david feldman arrived next to ugly shitalina and pig ape pitt about 4 years ago. He's back today spitting in rage nnd hate, another hateful gremlin of abuse and hissing rage for me having upset his maasters of the plantation for which he relies on his food and security adn wearm milk before bed after presenting another "intellecxdtual" bvut self-hating "Jew" which will spew hate at me, just like ben shapiro and so many other of the famous "jews" like noam chomsky and I can't recall theother one--absolutely anti-Israel attack on Palestine--normal finklestein a hateful loathsome naaty typical abuser snuggling into the warm crevice of nazi whorewood shitalina and pig ape pitt who are themselves snuggled into the dark money-festering anus of arnold ugly shitnigger filth machine of death and hate--beloved by rump t and his team of nazi crap the endless maga filth that dirty loathsome but intellectual and provies great content david feldman just lambasted as "you suck" b ut then defends him by attacking me which is a silent partner of hegseth for presideent and all that will keep feldman as the "jewish intellectual" role anti-trump but oh, how he will do anything like all the minority uncle toms and aunt jemimas to keep their podcasts if not their cnn and msnow posts (msnbc I mean they got fired the name changed). I am dying from every day abuse because I try to find thsse alternative subculture peoloe who make comments so I can bypass the ugly stench of the maqinsteram media and not enhance the nazi controtions of verbal bullshit alacrity that crap like morning joe and his skank team and also white worm gushing over trump lawrence odonnel in the form of anti-trump gushing reverse psychology rhetoric. Feldman has used some of my terms that II use regularly and is another reader or is aware of my situationj of being literally abused to death by shitnigger who he is partnering with now. And thus supporting trump and providing yet more fodder which blocks real anti fasciiss commentary and it is impossible for me to find any of it since my internet is continuously hacked and monitored, this shit of crap liek feldman is all I can find which has any serious investigative of fact content. Otherwise, it's les sinformed but seeming "left" to try to find any salvation for the shit stain that has enveloped america and teh stpuid apathy that remains. HOrrific frauds like him are the norm not the isolated occurrence. Hiis violent abuse of me verbally is why I am being murdered without a vestaige of support his dirty sleazy but "intellectual left" "Jewish" input is why jews have completely sided with nazis which includes being controlled by the "Zionist" lobby which excludes jews for the most part unless they are like jared kuschner who is as white and blonde as possib le marries a blonde nazi shit filth creep who is viciously nazi antisemitic and so it i's nasty daddy the jews marry into such family systems to get shelter from the storm and like steven spielberg they play the intellectual compassionate anti-nazi role in public and in privaate sell jews targeted to death as vehemently as they can smirking ugly sinister. So, feldman is not mentally stupid but I would say emotionally castrated and dwarfed by nazism and the vicious murder cartels which he and his ilk have helped put in power. So I am dying from the daily repetition of such shit coming under invitation of ugly stupid sick shitalina who truly is stupid and they bring on vicious yelling quasi intellectuals who try to beat me down. I am not as informed as he is< i will admit I am not privy to access as he is my internet is blocked. The stupid apes who are intellectually inclined but pretend that the system which is blocking me means I am thus "stupid" and moreso than they entails a certain strain of stupidity which means they blondly allow for their own destruction but beleive they are benefitting from fitting in and servicing the nazi stupid shit who employ such apparent "intellectuals". I am being killed by the vicious shit like david feldman but under the murderous nazi filth of arnold who put trump in power and his ilk who have been abusing me to death vut mostly relying on the wabnna be ugly scum of whorewood who viciously abuse me for 3/4 of every day and night as murderously as they possibly can to watch me deteriorate, turn brokken, destroyed as the oppressed ones from unbelieavable racism and antisemitism which is barely disguised under the bubbly fake facades of the white nazi shit who use all means to destroy jews b ut appear smiling with their system intact as shit like feldman are at heart terrorized and timid cowaards and rely on this vicious passive-aggressive stupidity of self-immolation which they are trained to believe "its' happening to her help them get the bitch stupid bitch" they sneer t me after I scream a out how stupid the uneducated stupid filth are who attack ;me to get ideas. They don't ask shitty feldman for ideas because he only interpreets political malfeasance as part of the controlled opposition structure it is not original it is a pattern of a type of analysis tinged with "comedy". I still want to watch his fucking blathering just because he does elicit facts and information I can't obtain because shit like him won't have the "balls" to fight this oppression and these castrated whipmering vicious so-called jewish men, emasculinated are so typically present the race or that "group" has been so damaged and destroyed for so many centuries of this endless refrain of this nazi pograom holocaust system but it's now being brought by the same euroshit this sick stupid fuck is embracing so he can state with hissing delight in his shrunken emasculination that "it's happening to you not to me" as my hateful brother states, he can only have sex swith anything but jewish women and has been doing that all his life. The trans-migration of his hate and loathing is always dumped on ne and that is the endless training jewish men and women obtain and they are helping nazis o rise in americxa. Felman is that kind of stupid it's a strain that bypasses appareant intellectual capacity.

  As anybody can read, there are so many wrongly spelled words which are due, in part, to non-stop incessant hacking regardless of any priva...