Monday, March 27, 2023

Creep-out. Not c'est chic or L'Freak. It's just Creep out. Creeped out endlessly and tainted with negative energy for hours every day, like a stinking film of poison forced upon my skin and body and atmosphere by creeps forcing themselves upon my every moment using these horrific technologies of subliminal assault by thought-reading tech (voice-to-skull) and the surveillance and of course they can also "see" through my eyes, so they know exactly what I am looking at). It is such a creep-out experience. Years of screarming at them to get off me years of going on trying to punch them to try to stop them. Years of screaming in rage to stop and go away. Years of writing about this horrific torture apparatus and only getting more opportunistic politicians and celebrities vying to obtain their own media promotion and new mansion in Europigapeland out of this torture of me. Whomever created this contract on me certainly understood the lack of true moral leadership that they chose and cherry-picked to "lead" America as they have swooped into divide-and-conquer. Behind the people I am going to vaguely write about in this post, is a host of people controlling these parasitic leeches feeding off my life and energy--the celebrities and politicians. The problem does not stem from them, but they are certainly odious creeps doing their "job" of torturing me with psychological violence every single moment they can mass together and attack me in large groups, all caught on camera undoubtedly and then all the hate they engender is being rewarded. They also feed off the power trip as they drain my life-force.//Never-ending Pitt, Pesce and DeNiro parasitically attacking, torturing and threatening me with death, violence, mutilation and actually trying to kill me as well through slow poisoning and near-death car and motorbikes hitting me or almost hitting me (if I swerve out of the way I will get killed type of near-death accidents). Endless hours of them using the "voice-to-skull" technology and the video surveillance of this torture chamber "condo" unit to literally comment on every single action, every thought I have they comment upon--it's the most invasive violation of privacy possible. They have poisons inserted into my vagina along with drugs every single night--if they stop for one night I can tell the difference (today it was not a stinking mess coming out--and I don't mean due to the OTHER poisons that were put in my food which hardened and congealed all my life, because the poisons they have inserted do the same thing but it takes time and pressure for the poisons to literally harden into a rock-like consistency--or structure, glued and embedded into my flesh and attached to my skeleton; that is what they keep inserting into my body and have done for over a decade--)

 Any time I use a pair of scissors or a knife, the subliminals are of gouging out my eyes,  cutting off my tongue, insults about my body and it being ugly and huge (due to their poisoning and leaving me unable to stretch or exercise for over a decade as they had the hardening and bloating poison inserted into my vagina and into my bladder and into my food and fungus sprayed into my hair every day and people coming in my room while I was being teleported in a deep, unconscious state and raping me, putting my hips and spin out-of-alignment and then stealing my money, spraying permanently stinking substances on my clothing and bags, ripping soles off shoes, poisoning and drugging food, leaving cockroaches in my room, etc etc the list is far too long for me to even remember and it has been ongoing and never-ending for over 12 years from one of them to the next--but pit and pesce and deniro have been using violent subliminal for years and I have to wonder if there is anything in America that actually doesn't want psychopathic murdering bigots put into more power--and if they are aware of this going on, if all the "Progressives" reading my posts actually are concerned about the future ramifications of allowing this "system" to continue to unfurl the flags of treachery upon citizens without defense?


I am so tired of constantly telling them to go away, years and years now of yelling that they are disgusting; rushing at them punching them to try to stop them. Nothing stops this tyrannical force of hate and violence aimed at destroying my spirit, soul, body, and everything else they want to use as their own they steal and then take what I have that empowers me from me as it's all sanctioned from one Party-line administration to the next seamlessly. 

----------------------

I communicated with "them" (pesce & deniro) because I am sick of becoming sick from endless hate and negativity forced upon me while I sit in a stinking foul room with fungus and mold and poison endlessly surrounding me, my clothing, my furniture, and the vulnerability of my flesh and body has already shown that the breakdown of my immune system and my body and my vital organs is leading to not just pre-mature aging but death. I responded trying to not yell in hate as usual because I'm sick of them but more sick from becoming sick from the sickness they pour upon me.

That is part of the mind control operation, to simply, through years and years now it's gone on and on daily and nightly for years and years to break me, to wear me down so badly I can only limply try to not respond to the hate and stupidity and ugliness of these ogres and creeps and disgusting, sleazy and putrid rape whore pig ape men and their shitty ugly stupid filthy wives and children and shit partners who are as filthy and non-humane as they all are--the main perpetrators I refer to--the rotating list of pig apes from Europigapeland (the most violent and pre-disposed to genocide and yearning for another Holocaust and mass death extinction of Jews and perhaps other people who they don't like and want in their Nazi New World Order.

Thusly, the politicians, living in lavish opulence most of them, are happy to get more and more promotions and prizes as they happily engage in torture and violence aimed at me. One of the very nasty and dirty ones said mockingly that I should just keep writing but it's not going to change a "damn" thing, he glibly said as his status in the media suddenly became him in the news every day and that has remained for the last 6 months--almost every day, but very often. Although other members of Congress or former associates of high-ranking politicians (guess which one I am referring to?) have been indicted, this particularly nasty one (Graham) has been in the news more often than Roger Stone, or any of the others who are not predisposed to grandstanding public antics for attention and media coverage (i.e. Greene). Both of course have viciously attacked me. Probably according to them, they have not been vicious. I highly urge anyone with any kind of potential for that survival skill called "foresight" to actually not continue to do nothing about this technology and the potential for absolute torture to death and mind control that it poses for an absolute deterioration of mental and physical capability for many people. The people feel most smug and assured it's never going to adversely affect them do not understand that probably, in all likelihood, they already have been negatively affected by the use and misuse of this tech, and also they themselves may have been targeted long ago for the numbing and dumbing down that these expletives now currently endlessly assaulting me with threats for having ANY thoughts whatsoever--the only way I can negate the endless death threats and hate attacks for my thoughts that they don't like, which is anything I think to myself regarding any issue whatsoever. They want me a blank and responsive submissive mind control sex slave with no human rights, being abused, raped and passed around for disgusting ugly men to beat, abuse and poison because they want to damage me so that by the time they make the final coup d'grace (unlikely, the death they probably want to inflict will be horrible as they will laugh about it and watch it caught on camera, which they will put into an archive of deceased people they tortured and then destroyed slowly so it would appear they just mentally deteriorated and physically broke down--as my body is completely sick and drained of vitality and ability to move and function for the most part due to just THEIR poisoning of me for all these years and all the hate and violence has also broken my body down--the hours and hours every day of insults, threats for any and all thoughts I have, endless truth serum technology forcing me to talk as they punish me for talking, while they steal ideas I say and think for their hate movies and output while destroying me for having any thoughts whatsoever. 

Every single thing I do they comment upon. Every thought they comment upon. I am so drained by these ugly and sinister parasites I can't fight with hate and yelling in a subliminal form any longer, they are such energy-draining sucking dirty and nasty parasites they truly are not worth it. But not being able to block them out---this horrendous technology is a most disgusting misuse of scientific research. 

--------------


No comments:

Post a Comment