Sunday, March 19, 2023

Correction, or update to a post I wrote just prior to the Oscars. I wrote that I was nearly hit and probably killed by a grey, flatbed truck speeding at a y-intersection while I had right-of-way and this truck was nowhere to be seen as I approached the intersection. I further wrote that this orchestrated murder attempted was augmented by my visor on my helmet being smeared with grease so I could not see clearly out of the black, tinted plastic covering. The large plastic screw that holds the visor in place was broken by terrorists who performed this act while the helmet was stored under the seat, while I was in a store shopping. Meaning, the terrorists used a key to open the seat "bucket" area and grease up the helmet and then break the screw. The visor kept falling down while I was driving and I could not see, particularly from a peripheral angle. Just at this junction, and I had planned on taking this route and because the terrorists know my plans and where and what I intend to buy, how to get there, etc because of "thought reading" technologies---this was a plot to murder me. I wrote that the truck probably came from around a corner just as I approached the intersection, but in actuality the nearest road on that other half of the Y was too far for me not to have seen it driving towards me, even with the greased-up visor. I recall now that a truck was parked on the road but it appeared to be just parked in front of the little Buddhist alter area that is in this spot in the intersection. It wasn't a parking area, but due to lack of police presence in Phuket, people get away with parking in wrong places in more rural areas as this road is (in the middle of the Chalong area where there is little traffic). The car, I believe equipped with a motor that could accelerate from 0-60 in a few seconds, went from a parked position and within 30 seconds was driving directly into me from this parked position in the road, around 30 yards from the point of impact where I had to brake and use my feet/shoes to stop while the road was also sprinkled with loose gravel (another aspect of attempted traffic accidents or murder, the road is littered with loose debris, sand sprayed with silicone or gravel so stopping on a dime is impossible). This same sort of car jumping into the road from a stationary position to speeding into me has happened before. I know that motors can be equipped with such technology, which is not the normal type of engine installed into cars. These are specialty murder and assassination modified vehicles. The same thing happened to me but I was hit years ago. This was Pitt's and M. Trump's "punishment" for me writing on my Facebook page that I hope Pitt would not be nominated for another Oscar for his endless torture of me, and that there should be justice for this. I was hit and I sustained serious injury, which the terrorists, in my vicinity, inflicted upon me under order by those out of H-wood and in the White House--to increase the damage I sustained from impact of the car accident. They also had tiny assassination cars which, from my sitting position on my Honda motorbike, I could look on the roof of the tiny killer cars from a mere sitting position only about a yard above street level. The cars were one inch from the pavement, and they easily can drive into the wheels and body of a motorbike and slam the driver into the air over the car itself, it's so low to the ground. ------------ That was a day before the Oscars awards were officially designated. I know from years past that probably the actual winners of the awards "know" who is going to win. I believe this was another death threat put to the test by pit because I fought to not get his "boy" playing a lead role in a movie into another Oscars "win" for pit. He did, however, get a movie based on abusing women into the Oscar's "winning" category. the concepts of torturing women are exactly the same as what Pit and his "feminist" wives have been inflicting upon me for at least a decade. --------------- I wanted to add this more factual account of the situation. It's always impossible for me to think and type clearly while fighting to detail the endless drama going on surrounding me, to me, which forces me to write because this is an endless slow death operation that I am fighting constantly to not be subsumed by--to not die from the violence and poisoning and torture combined or forced upon me in situations such as I described here. ---------- the people who have inflicted endless violence upon me--most of my body mutilated and body parts cut out, destroyed, damaged--are out partying as usual and being told they are wonderful by the 4th Reich entertainment programming institution. --------------------- They remain being honored by the H-wood establishment and fully protected by the U.S. Government and it's officious "gatekeepers" of xociety. ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment