Sunday, March 19, 2023

Correction, or update to a post I wrote just prior to the Oscars. I wrote that I was nearly hit and probably killed by a grey, flatbed truck speeding at a y-intersection while I had right-of-way and this truck was nowhere to be seen as I approached the intersection. I further wrote that this orchestrated murder attempted was augmented by my visor on my helmet being smeared with grease so I could not see clearly out of the black, tinted plastic covering. The large plastic screw that holds the visor in place was broken by terrorists who performed this act while the helmet was stored under the seat, while I was in a store shopping. Meaning, the terrorists used a key to open the seat "bucket" area and grease up the helmet and then break the screw. The visor kept falling down while I was driving and I could not see, particularly from a peripheral angle. Just at this junction, and I had planned on taking this route and because the terrorists know my plans and where and what I intend to buy, how to get there, etc because of "thought reading" technologies---this was a plot to murder me. I wrote that the truck probably came from around a corner just as I approached the intersection, but in actuality the nearest road on that other half of the Y was too far for me not to have seen it driving towards me, even with the greased-up visor. I recall now that a truck was parked on the road but it appeared to be just parked in front of the little Buddhist alter area that is in this spot in the intersection. It wasn't a parking area, but due to lack of police presence in Phuket, people get away with parking in wrong places in more rural areas as this road is (in the middle of the Chalong area where there is little traffic). The car, I believe equipped with a motor that could accelerate from 0-60 in a few seconds, went from a parked position and within 30 seconds was driving directly into me from this parked position in the road, around 30 yards from the point of impact where I had to brake and use my feet/shoes to stop while the road was also sprinkled with loose gravel (another aspect of attempted traffic accidents or murder, the road is littered with loose debris, sand sprayed with silicone or gravel so stopping on a dime is impossible). This same sort of car jumping into the road from a stationary position to speeding into me has happened before. I know that motors can be equipped with such technology, which is not the normal type of engine installed into cars. These are specialty murder and assassination modified vehicles. The same thing happened to me but I was hit years ago. This was Pitt's and M. Trump's "punishment" for me writing on my Facebook page that I hope Pitt would not be nominated for another Oscar for his endless torture of me, and that there should be justice for this. I was hit and I sustained serious injury, which the terrorists, in my vicinity, inflicted upon me under order by those out of H-wood and in the White House--to increase the damage I sustained from impact of the car accident. They also had tiny assassination cars which, from my sitting position on my Honda motorbike, I could look on the roof of the tiny killer cars from a mere sitting position only about a yard above street level. The cars were one inch from the pavement, and they easily can drive into the wheels and body of a motorbike and slam the driver into the air over the car itself, it's so low to the ground. ------------ That was a day before the Oscars awards were officially designated. I know from years past that probably the actual winners of the awards "know" who is going to win. I believe this was another death threat put to the test by pit because I fought to not get his "boy" playing a lead role in a movie into another Oscars "win" for pit. He did, however, get a movie based on abusing women into the Oscar's "winning" category. the concepts of torturing women are exactly the same as what Pit and his "feminist" wives have been inflicting upon me for at least a decade. --------------- I wanted to add this more factual account of the situation. It's always impossible for me to think and type clearly while fighting to detail the endless drama going on surrounding me, to me, which forces me to write because this is an endless slow death operation that I am fighting constantly to not be subsumed by--to not die from the violence and poisoning and torture combined or forced upon me in situations such as I described here. ---------- the people who have inflicted endless violence upon me--most of my body mutilated and body parts cut out, destroyed, damaged--are out partying as usual and being told they are wonderful by the 4th Reich entertainment programming institution. --------------------- They remain being honored by the H-wood establishment and fully protected by the U.S. Government and it's officious "gatekeepers" of xociety. ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...