Saturday, March 11, 2023

A take-over shift from one lower-economic group of "Mind control/MK ULTRA/rape and torture/steal and rob "gang stalking"/white supremacist/fascist Nazi/Mafia terrorists to the next, more wealthy group in Phuket; all of the same basic "ilk" of Nazi white supremacy global takeover as the real "business model": I heartily DISAGREE with the pseudo political analysis this vlog commentator is making about "law and order" during the "coup" in Thailand (2014) in relation to the current surge in illegal Russian influx into the Thai tourist and realtor market(s)--and other businesses. He makes it out that prior to the Russian "invasion" it was the good ole Halcyon daze of Phuket (when Europ-a's mostly controlled and ruled the vast illegal/legal networks--using illegal discrimination and murder operations upon me, as is the case with Russians, there is essentially no difference only that the EU's want control and are making excuses as if they are pristine--but not so much at all). However, it's an analysis of a demographic change. Russians fleeing war but upturning the networks of power/corruption in Phuket (more money handed to corrupt controllers by Russians, more money than the EU's are paying or more favors or whatever--can't write directly about Thai government or society, it's "illegal" and a "form of Lese Majeste"). I'm not referring specifically to police or anything like that (lol--or maybe I am). No, of course not--ha ha....(not)

 "How Russian Gangs are Taking Over Phuket's Job Market!" Thai Expat Daily Show. February 20, 2023.




--------------------------


"Discover How Thailand's Tourism Model is Destroying It's Future!" Thai Expat Daily Show. March 7, 2023.


**I did not go through and re-write the hacking deletions and rewrites as I had done with the 2 paragraphs I posted in the other video on "Russian Gangs"--it took so long to circumvent the hacking blocks to typing and searching that re-reading this post and retyping will require at least one hour--and then it will still be rewritten and deleted after I post and correct and etc. //so please take whatever non-aligning sentences as having been tainted to discredit me.


I DO AGREE with his comments about destruction of ecosystem, infrastructure not capable of sustaining millions of tourists into Phuket per year. Environmental degradation "is a significant issue and we cannot ignore it any longer". Finally the push for endless construction is being questioned by a white male planted here as an "ex-pat", who, instead of endlessly supporting more investment and construction, and attacking anyone like me who questions it as a point of warfare to do whatever the F*** he/"we" want with the support system of millions of Thai minions doing whatever they are instructed to do (attacking me for them violently, willing to kill upon order). They don't give a damn that they are assisting in trashing their own country for just a chance to NOT WORK 12 hour days, 7 days a week (many and most Thais work like this, for less than sub-poverty income). As prostitutes with men expecting nearly "free" sex for all-night sex experiences (paying out $20-$30), the women are very eager to participate to get out of this trafficking racket. I can't really blame them at all. But they are very nasty. Not as nasty as white supremacists, however, in America or out of Europigapeland, whom they serve like slaves but vent their rage out on me. The same for other minorities back in America--even the wealthy and famous ones "fighting against racism" as their platform for publicity (such a lie). In Thailand the lie is that the people are "lovely" and so warm and wonderful. They desperately require tourism and are thus as supplicating as possible especially to the Nazis who themselves mass-murdered (their grandparents did and their current generations suck the money out of countries by banking policies and business practice).
============

The Thai people most frenetically nearly hitting me with cars in "gang stalking" operations, controlled obviously by wealthier terrorists (not exclusive to white tourists but mostly by them, I attest to this from years of observing these types of operations)--while on the road appear extremely poor, frazzled, run-down and worn-out and tattered almost.

During Covid lockdowns and the closure of Thai borders, most of the near-death cars and motorbikes swerving to nearly hit me on both sides and all sides simultaneously stopped--because so many of the business owners lost their rentals and businesses and moved back to their original habitats (where..ever they come from, mostly Europ-a-land as I see from my years of living here). Now a new nest of them has moved back and I see it's many Ruskies taking over the formerly lost-to-Covid venues. The violence I have in the last half year--experienced with this "new" Russian overtake has been people violently assaulting me in large groups by hitting me using huge bodybuilder men (which had not happened all the years of the Europ'as, so the violence has increased with Russian overtake)--with people packed into all sides of me in the middle of shopping centers (i.e. Central Festival, mentioned in the previous video by this Irish man who said that he only heard Russian when he was in this shopping mall--which is right next to my condo unit and I go there for my food). ---I don't "hear" the voices so I can't recognize whether the crowd demographic has shifted from English-speaking Europ-a tourists to Russians--as I blast music into my head to drown out the coughing triggering animal noises the terrorists make to try to frazzle me. I have microchip implants in my ribcage on my right side and the terrorists use a combination of violent noise and the slight electroshock of this implant in combination to startle me. They do this while I am in my room sitting here semi-paralyzed and extremely sick from poisoning--so I know it's being done, amongst other brain-altering attacks, while I am in public. I blast music at top volume to try to avert yet more various types of attacks and to minimize the external threat of noise assault in terrorist "gang stalking" operations". If the terrorists can trigger me to react, they try their best to destroy my image and have a fight, if I so much as react they literally follow me with threats. Once I react, the Thai "guards" on duty (terrorists wearing the uniforms of the actual real employees, who are told to take "breaks" while the terrorists take over when I am in every shop or store. They will evict me and threaten me if the white Nazi supremacists instruct it if I get into a confrontation after they assault me).

To me these white "tourists" look the same as the Europ-a's so I have not been able to tell the difference. What I notice is a jump in wealth appearance, and a huge increase in many "blonde" types with a huge amount of glittery wealth and extreme health due to wealth--this is not the average middle class Europ-a-type of tourist that had formerly arrived in huge packs into Phuket--assaulting me as all the Europ-a's had done in the years prior to Covid. But I can tell a slight difference and that is of more wealth in the legions of Legion attacking me. If this is supposed to be the "Russians" the Irish man is referring to, then I don't see any difference at all between "them" and the other "them" from East or West from that huge continent (Europe/Russia, etc) except that a lot of money is pouring into Phuket, and thus the rental prices are jumping not just by 100% but astronomical amounts, with Russian realtors advertising what had cost $1 is now around 50 times higher than it used to be--in some cases.

-------------
That he claims that Europ-a's are more "clean" legally than the other and abided by "law" under the coup 2014 is an outright lie or he's deluded (in previous video he discussed). What actually happened is that the coup blocked all form of protest and then used various (il)legal means of shifting property ownership from local Thais to corporate-controlled (by white Europ-a's) businesses which have blasted the Thai economy with endless destruction of the ecosystem with no boundaries to building and demolishing. This ignorant commentator is now condemning Thailand for it's boom in tourism due to the coup of 2014 which took down the former restraints--and this was shortly after or before the King (can't remember how to spell his name and hacking is so bad that typing THIS is less time-consuming than trying to surf the blocked, endlessly turned off and on internet connection). but the King (B) died and when his "living in Germany" son took over, Thailand sprouted endless cement structures everywhere possible--all limits were taken down. The formerly "nice" Thai people were replaced by "thin and fashionable" Thais with skin whitening plastic surgery and endless "chic" aspirations, and thus began a significant increase in violent assault upon me. People used to speak to me in English and now almost uniformly the wanna get rich Thais with the influx of endless Nazi-controlled but Thai owned in partnership construction and businesses --but truly controlled by white Nazi supremacist investors--with a system that clamps down on protest (I won't call it fascist--ha ha--no I did not say that I just implied that it's NOT a dictatorship based on fascist white supremacist Nazi Europ-a-s who are now descrying the Russian takeover of the same ilk but with significantly more money to pay-out for this apparent take-over and a huge surfeit in real estate price gouging). The wealthy of Russian are coming to places like Thailand in order to not be drafted-or whatever---either for vacation or to live here. That is what is going on.

The Europ-a's are complaining and lying as usual about how the Russians are so "corrupt" but they aren't. I also have to state that I heard for years from Europ'as who were assaulting me (when I didn't understand or know what was happening or that I was a gang stalking target) and they ALWAYS described how inferior Russians are--and they influenced Thais, who repeat exactly what they are told to say, that Russians are "no good" and to not do business with them. I heard this so often it was almost routine in discussions about business in Thailand. That was back in around 2010-2011--2012--and now I don't talk to Europigapes if I can help it, here in fascist Nazi Thailand.


--------------


**It is very difficult for me to think clearly and type accurately with all the brain-altering tech blasting into my brain and the hacking and block to keyboard--the usual, daily non-stop attack upon me as I fight to communicate via written form.


------------


I had to rewrite this twice in order to have it make some sense--from hacking and my brain not being able to function at my best cognitive level (could not finish my thoughts as my memory is being blasted). When I tried to do a search engine result on some bit I wrote of, to fact-check, I had to wait for over one minute for each search term to finally appear after the cursor span for that time, as the page appeared frozen. I see little "notices" on the bottom of my screen that the internet connection "has been lost" and after 30 seconds another sign that "internet resumed" appears. This is a continuous attack the terror hackers force upon my internet connection. Turning the WiFi connection on and off constantly while I am doing anything online. It's continuous. I can't get anything done. The terrorists are also slowly destroying this laptop, there is a red line above the screen where the screen is being slowly destroyed. The terrorists did this to my last laptop until the entire screen was black with red lines appearing underneath the black screen--This computer is 3 years old and this should not be happening to every computer I get after 2 years--from Dell--with extremely slow speed and as if the Intel chip has been removed and something that only allows for one function at a time replacing the former high-speed chip for the laptop. This is just a disgusting endless array of attacks on every single thing I attempt to do for public inclusion in society--all blocks everything is hacked everything I get is broken by this group all opportunities are blocked--I am called a "loser" perpetually by this hate group which continues to steal ideas from me derived out of torture because they can only follow orders and can't think of original concepts. This is over 12 years of this group torturing me to obtain ideas for their H-wood content which they steal from me, since I almost was poisoned to death upon completion of my Master's degree (online) and was about to begin some attempt at a career--absolutely blocked by non-stop poisoning which has continued to this very month--(yesterday, probably I was inserted with drugs last night, causing me to write this, as they use "truth serum" and something that blocks all inhibitions and cognitive "sieve" reactions as all my ideas come pouring out--essentially I write these posts because the torture never ends, I remain stuck in paralysis from the poisoning they never stop--but now they are breaking my laptop for reacting due to their non-stop torture and drugging and poisoning--as "punishment" for something they ensure I can't control and can't stop. The mind screw operation is ensconced in every single thing I do. But here in Thailand, this is the gig for the gigabyte mind control operation for social engineering. Now Phuket is extremely expensive. Perhaps that is why this white male is complaining and using environmental degradation in tandem with a complaint about Russians invading, being "illegal" and all that because of the take-over of the market the less wealthy Europigapes had "enjoyed" exploiting for so many decades without interference from wealthy Russians.

-----------------



No comments:

Post a Comment