Monday, March 20, 2023

I get deluded with false nostalgia sometimes; and sometimes I am duped by duplicitous terrorists.

 "Li'l Abner (1959) Best Quality". Charles D. August 10, 2022.



(As far as I know) there are no Confederal Statues honoring Confederal Generals or leaders in Champaign, Illinois--the "Land of Lincoln". Just one State up from the Mason-Dixon Line. //IN watching Lil Abner this morning, the actual movie proper and not a clip off of YouTube that I discovered last night, while under the influence of mind control that had been pummeling my brain for hours along with drugging---but the musical piece I postedy yesterday from that movie--that sounds like an economic analysis platform for either party of the U.S. in it's current mode of fiscal near-catastrophe, nearly on the edge of total collapse, the same indictments against leaders applied back in 1959 as are the same mantras repeated by either and/or both parties--I miscalculated the inherent racism of the H-wood industry and assumed that the types of people I grew up around who supported me in Champaign, the white folk--unpretentious but hip and cool anyway--not wealthy, but had enough. Had moral virtue that they spouted which may or may not have been a cultural dictate and nothing they truly clung to in the interior of their real selves. Treated me with kindness and respect. Some made sure that I was treated in a specially kind manner because they understood the hate that was going to be inflicted upon me and they protested it in their own, sweet way (later to be replaced by hostile and deadly types of people of the younger generation).
---------
What an assumption I had made about this film, yesterday night, placing my own experience into an H-wood movie featuring values that would today be almost grounds for legal action for discriminatory remarks in a film.
At 18 minutes into Lil Abner, I see that this Southern group assembled for a town meeting are proclaiming love and adoration for the Confederate General statue in the middle of the "town" square. The houses I see in this movie resemble the types of dwellings that were dotted all over Phuket when I first arrived here, back in 2002 or 2003--shortly before the Tsunami, maybe a year prior to that event. Now, like America, Phuket has the Nazi Lebensraum architecture of "Bauhaus" which has been a plague upon nature, spreading it's cement beehive structures throughout the land and then throughout the world.
----------
but Back in the day, honoring the Confederate General with zero people "of color" anywhere to be seen in this movie, really reflects a time when they were considered "invisible".
------------------
I will not get or delve into more false memories of the "beauty" of the people of a State that bordered on a Slave State from the Confederacy, as Illinois was and is.
But I add this amendment to my post on this subject. Still, the clip I posted about politics and economics is as viable as socio-political-economic criticism then as it still is now. The entire movie is worth salvaging if only for these aspects of the film.

------------
Oops! Now at 19 minutes into the movie, there's a white male dressed as an "Indian" (now "Native American" or "Indigenous"--) wearing a leather outfit and fake feather and etc...so I must not judge the entire film based on 18 minutes worth of depiction of Southern culture which honors the fight against the Yankies by a song-and-dance routine (19 minutes). Apparently the "Indian" is thrilled about honoring the Confederate Cause to have a National Divorce from the "North", according to the implied premise of this movie. There may be some other "minorities" placed in roles in this film--undoubtedly all supporting whatever the song and dance forces them to dance to alongside their Yee-Haw neighbors (just remembering that tv show which had the same type of costumes and giggles and laughs comedy routines). I'm trying not to judge this film as being "racist" but it appears to be absolutely.

Why I wanted to watch this film in the first place is that most of the movies that do appear (free streaming) are usually about trauma, violence, murder, criminality, sleazy sexuality (supposedly "open-minded" if it involves homosexuality). The "comedies" are usually about blonde women with very white men who have happenstance love problems until the happy conclusion. The more "black" the actors, the more violent and sad and traumatizing the plot and script appears to be. I find that one of the most persistent terrorist attacks upon me is for white bigot expletives to begin telling me personal problems or made-up problems just because they want to dump negativity on me. Although H-wood appears to be "diversified" in colors and spectrums of skin and shade, the generalized compartmentalization of defining who gets to enjoy life with light-hearted fun and love as opposed to heavy and misery themes very often continues the color and race divide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...