Saturday, March 11, 2023

A call out to the "Void" out there to get anotther latched-on parasite off me, another abusive, violent sleazy most unwanted creep who latched on to this contract and won't stop having me attacked for his profit. Another sleazy and disgusting white fascist Nazi pig ape from Germany with a parasitic attitude of entitlement with his group of homeboys in his cock rock rotten band.

 I have written of him for months, at random times, because I think that this next creep parasite whose video for his few songs I posted on my Facebook page, months ago MONTHS AGO--one of the videos was to get Pitt off me, as I have been trying to accomplish that for YEARS. The song was just about telling someone "NO" to their demands for a "forever" union. The band comes from Germany, it's name, unfortunately I must use it, is Rammstein. The name echoes what kind of jerk-off f-ers they are. They keep ramming it to me, not overt rape but I believe the violence of ugly huge bodybuilder men was ordered by this Nazi creep out of Berlin, the lead singer. He, like so many, and the dumb and ugly German pig apes before him whose music videos and songs and tv shows I may have clicked on, rush to attack me. Somehow, because I speak German somewhat, they assume I must immediately provide them with this contract so they can obtain endless wealth out of this Nazi contract that America has embraced. Because the Americans participating in this contract, all of them, are like submissive slaves worshipping Nazis--the politicians are like enamored because they have spent too many years at Disneyland and only see that Disney castle and the replica of German Medieval architecture, and have swallowed the bs Micky Mouse smiles of the disgusting Nazis whom they imitate and welcome in--so they have no sense, understanding.They ask me about my perspective on Germans and on their duplicity, which I have witnessed firsthand for years while living in Germany, not just  upon me, but upon many others--they assume it's due to my targeted status and dismiss me and make jokes about it. I would not care, but their lack of understanding and basic stupidity in terms of awareness should not have to be foisted upon me in these hate skits and the Germanic pig ape scumbag whores who flock to obtain dibs into digginginto destroying my life, home and body. 

Yesterday it was a verbal exchange of hate betwixt me and this pig ape scum. I was watching All Quiet on the Western Front. He immediately teleported me while I was watching it, so we were watching it together. I tried not to talk to him, but they use a tech that "opens" my communication like a sieve with "trut serum" effect as I pour out my impressions, ideas and honest opinions while they torture me for my opinions, steal them in order to present themselves as having any opinion whatsoever that goes against fascist Nazism, and then they torture me to stop me from thinking or analyzing and poison and drug me to slowly murder me, have me raped as a form of dehumanization, and continue endless violence against me.

------------

I am about to go outside shopping. The last time I went out, I was nearly hit and killed by cars so often it happened at least every 5 minutes. I have to drive for hours in chaotic traffic here in Phuket where there is no police presence on the roads. Whatever cops there are, are crooked and watch on as the Europigapes launch deadly assaults upon me while the police defend them and do nothing ot help me or stop their driving. 

---------

This German I believe has ordered me to be physically assaulted in these shopping malls, and probably is part of the team that Musk has assembled of cars nearly hitting me or  hitting me at precise angles and at vector-analysis precision. 

Can anyone please get this next pig ape scumbag off me, finally? I wrote of it, I wrote of it, as there were so many other pieces of ugly rotten shit latched on to obtaining promotions for attacking me, unjustly. They arrive yelling, threatening, insulting and abusing. When i attempt to pry them off, for saying NO to ugly slnister, boring and sleazy putrid ugly so-called "men" they have me tortured because of their Nazi belielf that they are somehow "superior" and I must "obey" them with sexual slavery, being abused and poisoned and drugged by them to my slow death while they profit off it with their ugly skank Nazi women--who are likewise repugnant and disgusting in every way--but the entertainment industry has put this image so much into highest ranking of "beauty" and I sit here being assaulted by the House Speaker with glaring black-eyed looks of hate, endless threats about me not worshipping Germans as if I'm "supposed" to because this blank and dumb idiot McCarthy does--like the dumb slaughterhouse sheeple that these politicians are who have sold America off to Nazis along with these shit networks of death-mongering wanna be Nazi Imperialist Fascists--unfortunately including most of the Democrats so-called--thus I remain begging online for justice and a stop and halt to this next shithead ugly creep who has not stopped having me physically assaulted by huge ugly men in large spaces within "top quality" shopping malls while we are suurounded by the dark skinned inevitable slaves who fully conform and do what they are told by the bigot shit white supremacists--this system that America and H-wood and Congress has so fully adopted into the fabric of what was supposed to be, or what may have been at one time, a "Democracy". 

-------------


This is one video this group of lying German Nazi pig apes made concerning "racism"--the usual black minion is put into the lead position with an "emboldened" "power" warrior stance. In reality, the usual master-slave system applies, and either these men have wonderful relationships with the blacks who are living in Germany as they defer to them with submission on very vital and critical levels but openly appear like they are "friends"--but when it comes to me, due to the labels placed upon me, the racism is a parasite that has been waiting for decades to re-emerge in Germany.

However, this video is so characteristic of the entire facade that Whorewood, Congress and the "Democratic" NATO block has put up in entertainment and sometimes even in political economy to promote how "alternative" cock rock pig apes like these ugly men "care" about "fighting racism". 

I was looking up the video this creep made about domestic violence and violence abains women. The video had something like his childhood trauma with mommy and daddy fighting as daddy beats the life out of mommy. this pig ape creep is crying in the video. I assumed that meant that the dumb thug was against violence and rape against women. But no, it only means it's against it happening to Nazi women and the violence should be shifted to me or people like me for the Nazi shitpile to dump their usual crap on those who are "supposed" to be their "inferiors" by rote assumption. Blocking competition and the endless racial stereotypes abound, in order to reinforce this cliche. I must endlessly fight to get parasites off me as I fight to explain to the fascist Americans that their racist cliches do not apply to me but instead the labels of inferiority actually apply to THEM. But I am more tortured for defending myself. I am not willing to be polite to these pig apes any longer, as I was in the beginning of this tragedy of their stupidity and ugliness forced puon me. 

But look at the pieces of shit with their usual "libeal" video, made in Germany, about how much they "care" about "fighting racism" with the "good" black model playing it's role--the "strong" black woman who can kick their booties because she' black and they "care" about not being racist.

-------

Yesterday my verbal confrontation with this creep, after a point in the film All Quiet on the Western Front, where I made a joke, under this Truth Serum effect, while this ugly putrid man forced his unwanted self upon me, as they all do, at every vulnerable moment possible (while I'm sleeping, while I'm naked in the shower as they go on and on for hours an dhours, day after day insulting, threatening, etc for their sleazy promotions--I have to see how sick and stupid they are every day and how incompetent)

But, I said something about how the German men in the movie were "looking for love" with their dumb pornographic jokes--as much of the movie, what I have watched so far, revolves around the German characters, the soldiers, looking for girls to adore them because they are manly soldiers--

the creep called me all kinds of sexually charged insults that are absolutely prototypical for German men when they are trying to "shame" women. I'm sure when he arrives to get his free mansion or deal for attacking me here in Thailand, he will indulge  happily in the kinds of women he claims I am when they also are almost free-lovingly groveling to the white male pig ape from Europigapeland like latched on slaves looking for a chance for the bit time of being lavished with a free meal, perhaps a marriage, a baby, being invited to live in Europigapeland--the dreams for uplifting their lives through these rotten whore men--who call the women they abuse and exploit these names.

---------

I called him names back. It was the usual downgrading of life and energy in an exchange of hate betwist me and another bigot racist who begins immediately with hate at me, so I have no choice but either to become a victim or fight back because they come at me when I can't NOT react, through this technology.

-----------

But LOOK, here's the usual scam and psychological hoax that all these bigot fascist pig apes in Whorewood use fo sell the image that they are Elvis who "cares" about blacks during the Civil Rights era, for his own promotion into fame--


"Rammstein--Deutschland (Official Video)". Rammstein Official. March 29, 2019.



-----------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...