Sunday, March 12, 2023

Terrorist/murder attempt report: almost hit by a grey flatbed truck speeding directly into me inside a Y-junction, where I had right-of-way. There also were no cars approaching as I was driving into this y-shaped intersection that has no stop light or stop sign--(Thailand)--you just are careful at this intersection and trust that other people are not crazy stalkers out to hit and run. There were no cars approaching but this truck sped from around a corner just before the intersection--my motorbike visor had been mutilated in the area where a large plastic screw attaches the visor to the helmet. The ridges of the plastic screw had been gouged so a large oval-shaped hole had been made while I had the motorbike parked at a shopping place. The terrorists also smeared black marks on the bike after gouging the screw so I could not tighten it. It crashed into the helmet constantly. There was a smear of something that made visibility very cloudy--so the visor, which is a black tint, as many of the visors are, was so smeared up with something I could not see clearly and it was very dangerous to drive. The sabotage of my safety helmet had been done shortly prior to the near-fatal hit by this truck--or it would have caused me great damage. I also was brain-manipulated the entire time I was out (and it's happening now as I fight to type this). I "forgot" to take my change after a purchase. I walked away "forgetting" that I had given a large bill and needed a lot of change. I cannot afford to lose a single penny and it would have hurt my economy if I had missed this money. I walked back to the register because I saw something else I needed and had "forgotten". That is when I realized she was quickly sorting through change and I realized my brain had been literally "swiped" clean of short-term memory. It doesn't help also that I must carry so much heavy weight, trying to protect my food that I can't finish eating and I can't afford to waste money on throwing food away. I can't leave anything I ingest where terrorists can poison or drug it, but I can't protect the huge gallon jugs of water I refill--and have to leave open and exposed until I return to try to seal them up (hoping that will spare me more of the drugging or poisoning--and it's doubtful that all my efforts are very successful. When I go outside finally after fighting to detox from hardening poison, I realize how drugged up I truly am while sitting here in this room fighting to heal and rid my body of drugs and poisons. It's a cyclical hell that is a not-merry-go-round.//Back to the near-death situation. It was a multi-pronged system of attack. //in addition to using vector analysis of exactly the precise moment to attack me from that side angle, also knowing that my helmet was attacked with grease on the visor, the screw that attaches the visor to the helmet gouged so the visor was loose and slammed down if I tried to open it and look at where I was going;// The terrorists gouged the slim line where a screwdriver would fit, and the visor kept slipping into my vision and from the side angle, at this junction, I did understand that no cars were approaching and I could see that because I turned my head--very carefully, I am always now very careful about all intersections, and everyone who approaches me on all sides--but the visor-a dark black shaded visor--slammed down, and from the peripheral angle as this truck quickly turned a corner to try to ram me , I only saw it when it was about 5 feet from hitting me AND IT WAS GOING AROUND 60-70 MPH and was not slowing down. The man in the driver's seat looked at me with a zombie hate look that so many of the death squad minions make--. I slammed on the brakes, there was gravel as usual on the road so I slid my shoes on the asphalt while slamming on the brakes. The driver, whose steering wheel in Thailand is on the right-hand side of the front area. a Thai man, looked at me with that empty blank look and then turned another corner, almost swaying with the turning action--the entire cabinet of the truck was almost swaying he turned so quickly.

 Returning to this condo, upon  opening the front door, the little room stank of fungus and semen--the terrorists had poured stinking browning/cloudy brownish/white substances into the refrigerator defrost tray at the back of the fridge. The entire room stank of this. Things around the room were likewise stinking, broken or in disarray. More of the materials I use to cover the floor so the terrorists can't open the floor panels from below and attack me through that series of potential entry points for mechanical arms--the floor covering, which I had once made very beautiful, similar to a mosaic, is slashed with so many knife slashes that it's in literal huge, spiked up tatters. More was slashed, and etc.

Huge numbers of stalking terrorists attacking me in stores--but no one assaulted me physically as they had been doing in the past by shoving and literally body-slamming me with great force and violence in the middle of huge, crowded terrorist-infested areas.

--------

There's more but I am too tired to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...