Sunday, March 12, 2023

Terrorist/murder attempt report: almost hit by a grey flatbed truck speeding directly into me inside a Y-junction, where I had right-of-way. There also were no cars approaching as I was driving into this y-shaped intersection that has no stop light or stop sign--(Thailand)--you just are careful at this intersection and trust that other people are not crazy stalkers out to hit and run. There were no cars approaching but this truck sped from around a corner just before the intersection--my motorbike visor had been mutilated in the area where a large plastic screw attaches the visor to the helmet. The ridges of the plastic screw had been gouged so a large oval-shaped hole had been made while I had the motorbike parked at a shopping place. The terrorists also smeared black marks on the bike after gouging the screw so I could not tighten it. It crashed into the helmet constantly. There was a smear of something that made visibility very cloudy--so the visor, which is a black tint, as many of the visors are, was so smeared up with something I could not see clearly and it was very dangerous to drive. The sabotage of my safety helmet had been done shortly prior to the near-fatal hit by this truck--or it would have caused me great damage. I also was brain-manipulated the entire time I was out (and it's happening now as I fight to type this). I "forgot" to take my change after a purchase. I walked away "forgetting" that I had given a large bill and needed a lot of change. I cannot afford to lose a single penny and it would have hurt my economy if I had missed this money. I walked back to the register because I saw something else I needed and had "forgotten". That is when I realized she was quickly sorting through change and I realized my brain had been literally "swiped" clean of short-term memory. It doesn't help also that I must carry so much heavy weight, trying to protect my food that I can't finish eating and I can't afford to waste money on throwing food away. I can't leave anything I ingest where terrorists can poison or drug it, but I can't protect the huge gallon jugs of water I refill--and have to leave open and exposed until I return to try to seal them up (hoping that will spare me more of the drugging or poisoning--and it's doubtful that all my efforts are very successful. When I go outside finally after fighting to detox from hardening poison, I realize how drugged up I truly am while sitting here in this room fighting to heal and rid my body of drugs and poisons. It's a cyclical hell that is a not-merry-go-round.//Back to the near-death situation. It was a multi-pronged system of attack. //in addition to using vector analysis of exactly the precise moment to attack me from that side angle, also knowing that my helmet was attacked with grease on the visor, the screw that attaches the visor to the helmet gouged so the visor was loose and slammed down if I tried to open it and look at where I was going;// The terrorists gouged the slim line where a screwdriver would fit, and the visor kept slipping into my vision and from the side angle, at this junction, I did understand that no cars were approaching and I could see that because I turned my head--very carefully, I am always now very careful about all intersections, and everyone who approaches me on all sides--but the visor-a dark black shaded visor--slammed down, and from the peripheral angle as this truck quickly turned a corner to try to ram me , I only saw it when it was about 5 feet from hitting me AND IT WAS GOING AROUND 60-70 MPH and was not slowing down. The man in the driver's seat looked at me with a zombie hate look that so many of the death squad minions make--. I slammed on the brakes, there was gravel as usual on the road so I slid my shoes on the asphalt while slamming on the brakes. The driver, whose steering wheel in Thailand is on the right-hand side of the front area. a Thai man, looked at me with that empty blank look and then turned another corner, almost swaying with the turning action--the entire cabinet of the truck was almost swaying he turned so quickly.

 Returning to this condo, upon  opening the front door, the little room stank of fungus and semen--the terrorists had poured stinking browning/cloudy brownish/white substances into the refrigerator defrost tray at the back of the fridge. The entire room stank of this. Things around the room were likewise stinking, broken or in disarray. More of the materials I use to cover the floor so the terrorists can't open the floor panels from below and attack me through that series of potential entry points for mechanical arms--the floor covering, which I had once made very beautiful, similar to a mosaic, is slashed with so many knife slashes that it's in literal huge, spiked up tatters. More was slashed, and etc.

Huge numbers of stalking terrorists attacking me in stores--but no one assaulted me physically as they had been doing in the past by shoving and literally body-slamming me with great force and violence in the middle of huge, crowded terrorist-infested areas.

--------

There's more but I am too tired to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment