Monday, March 13, 2023

Not ALL teleporting/celebrity fascist, Nazi/Mafia white supremacists with their onhanging minion terrorists "won" the Academy Awards. That's a win (for me, the world, for society and for "art"--hopefully it will survive intact the deluge of technological monopoly and tyrannical fascist indoctrination thusly, lack of originality and meaning concerning decency for human life for all people).

 Michelle Yeoh did the endless onslaught of internet cyberstalking terrorist infliction of herself, her videos--etc. I posted a video about her years ago, maybe 7 years ago, where I wrote that in the film "Tai Chi Master"--which featured Jet Li and is my favorite Martial Arts film--not that I'm a connoisseur of that genre---but also in Silent Nymph, Fighting Crony, she was also excellent in her martial arts display and artistic rendering of a woman suppressing her desires.

I didn't expect her, at the time, to participate in Nazi, racist terrorism within this contract but look! She obtained endless awards. I did not like the movie she put out, that display of mismatched sci-fi cliches about worm holes and the meaning of AI and "feminist" outcoming of the suppressed woman coming "out" into a Dominitrix type personality (the daughter scene was kind of offensive to me--of the lesbian coming out into dominitrix costume and fascist "power"--which to me is just another propaganda "art" depiction of how being a fascist is more "powerful" for women than any other outcome a girl could possibly want for successful attainment outside of male domination) but she's (Yeoh) a product of H-wood and thusly--she has conformed and "won".


-----------

The male I wanted to win actually did. Win best actor. As far as I could tell from the little I saw of The Whale, he was portraying a man capable of self-contemplation and understanding in a deep and profound way. I actually felt tears forming watching the last part of the movie although I had seen no other part except for the trailer. His performance was truly inspiring. He was not, as far as I can tell, promoting fascism and I can only stop breathlessly in awe that H-wood did not "award" another fascist Nazi with that highest prize for portraying fascist Nazi ideology (that includes the other minions fighting against sexism, racism and all that K-rap--please note I use the "K" in K-rap to imply "The K-Economy" of the division between rich and poor. It's crap with wealth aspiration to be an entitled elite, that is what I am implying. Often it comes in the form, for some of the minions, in the form of rap music or pop but it's crap anyway with a huge K-Economy--a term that died out once Biden took office, as the wealth gap just increased exponentially with the collapse of Silicon Bank in California. The consolidation of wealth into the pockets of the investors like Musk who formerly loudly advocated all the eager greedy little white Nazi men to invest in cryptocurrency who are now defunct economically if they invested in FTX. Now they the smaller tech firms in CA are defunct as well while Musk is grabbing all opportunities because of course he was not invested in that bank). I'm referring to the "K-Economy" which has increased now under Biden, and when I use that term, it's been silenced just as I am. But it's still in full effect.


And I am still alive after a murder attempt yesterday. The white male I wanted to win because he did not portray a fascist oppressor sauntering psychopath is a win to American society which actually needs men who are capable of self-introspection-and also of attending to eating healthy food, if the food suppliers just won't poison the food with all kinds of toxins and pollute the atmosphere with all kinds of pollutants and kill off smaller farmers mortgages in land grabs which are just called "normal" interest rate hikes and whatever it's called by the billionaires like Bloomberg who also capitalize off the suffering of others and then run under the Democrat label, accusing Trump of administering the "K-Economy" and being an "exponential threat" to "Democracy" while he is one of the worst offenders of that.

-------

He and types like that are still "winning" in their absolute chicanery, but for one day, at least one actor "won".

Also the "strong black woman" who viciously attacked me, albeit twice or so (but undoubtedly sitting in the huge rows of chairs as these K-rappers sit gazing and smirking and laughing as I am tortured and attacked to pour out ideas they can steal for their concepts while they watch me get tortured and assaulted and go off laughing about it and all of them want to teleport other people besides me and have great sex or torture and kill them too!

The "strong black" woman actor did not win. That is a win for the actual movement for rights for African Americans--black, whatever term is politically correct now. It's a win for people who aren't going to convene with white supremacists so they can present a false narrative in movies about how much they are "fighting" against racism. It imbues a false sense of hopelessness in the viewer whether they know it or not, it imbues the meaning that the only way you can have a role outside of poverty is to play the minion and fully conform to fascist ideology.

Her losing is a win for Black women, in my opinion of course.

-----------------------

Michelle Yeoh "winning" for Asian women, is a loss but she's not as offensive as the rest, so I have ignored her for all these months of her endless cyber hacking/stalking of my social media with her clips--alongside all the fascist Nazi terrorists. 

------

What can I expect from the  H-wood Academy and it's tentacles of power and mind programming, after all? Something like praising art and allowing for free and fair competition? Geeze---

----------------------

Unfortunately, one of the worst terrorists of them all "won" a category through his production company. The theme was of abused women "fighting" against  male torture, rape and absolutely violent oppression. That is all this man and his wives (co-partner in his production company) have inflicted upon me for nearly a decade on a daily basis. Death threats have abounded from them after years of obtaining top awards for portraying psychopathic Nazi characters (the actor, not his sappy movies about the minorities "fighting against racism" and/or women being empowered by "fighting back"--like this creepy movie based on a book). That is a total loss, as usual, for the Feminist movement in it's true meaning and intent to salvage women from domestic violence, because it pits the white women against the poor and minorities--as being the favored victims of male domination and rape and violence and murder---as I have written endlessly, the teleportation enables these "men" to press buttons and force me into their vicinity where I am essentially nearly blind and bound--a true torture and rape position in every way. Because I don't say "yes" to a line-up of rapists which is akin to a sex trafficking "comfort woman" operation but as a prisoner of a racist war and backlash against feminism for women "like me" who are "bad" and the "b-word"--bad bad bad (!!!!) who say NO and Stop while these men are told they have every "right" to beat and try to kill me if I say no. These same actors with their production company have spent a decade having animals I love and take care of stolen, taken away and brutally killed and left in front of my living situation on the front lawn or in front of my door. They have severed out part of my uterus so the aging process during this decade of non-stop poisoning and torture has exacerbated the breaking process of my body--without hormone replacement therapy--they had someone go into my room and cut out part of my uterus--it came out while I was in the shower I saw it on the shower floor--a definite intestine part. They have damaged my hair, skin and etc (I have only been writing about non-stop violence towards me for saying "NO" while they have stolen idea after idea from my writing and the verbal information torture extraction sessions which have gone on and on daily for YEARS longer than a decade).

Not just no repayment but my property, what I can barely afford, constantly being destroyed and broken and made stained, stinking and like tattered and disgusting and stinking and worn out, within a few weeks of me having bought all or anything--


The loss for the rights of women was lost last night when this film won some award at the Oscars. On the surface it appears like white women from something like an Amish community being tortured and raped in violent brutality style. The actors are all white supremacist actors, some of whom have participated in this contract out on me--and they all enjoy "privilege" of rapist enabling "good" women who want their sleazy and whoremongering males to rape and beat women like "me" instead of them.

This is a loss for the meaning of The Feminist Movement where you don't have to be a sexualized object in order to be considered as a "powerful" woman---or a sexist and racist enabler of the violent murdering brutal men who control the "alternative" genre in politics and in "culture"-=-or lack thereof.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...