Monday, March 13, 2023

Not ALL teleporting/celebrity fascist, Nazi/Mafia white supremacists with their onhanging minion terrorists "won" the Academy Awards. That's a win (for me, the world, for society and for "art"--hopefully it will survive intact the deluge of technological monopoly and tyrannical fascist indoctrination thusly, lack of originality and meaning concerning decency for human life for all people).

 Michelle Yeoh did the endless onslaught of internet cyberstalking terrorist infliction of herself, her videos--etc. I posted a video about her years ago, maybe 7 years ago, where I wrote that in the film "Tai Chi Master"--which featured Jet Li and is my favorite Martial Arts film--not that I'm a connoisseur of that genre---but also in Silent Nymph, Fighting Crony, she was also excellent in her martial arts display and artistic rendering of a woman suppressing her desires.

I didn't expect her, at the time, to participate in Nazi, racist terrorism within this contract but look! She obtained endless awards. I did not like the movie she put out, that display of mismatched sci-fi cliches about worm holes and the meaning of AI and "feminist" outcoming of the suppressed woman coming "out" into a Dominitrix type personality (the daughter scene was kind of offensive to me--of the lesbian coming out into dominitrix costume and fascist "power"--which to me is just another propaganda "art" depiction of how being a fascist is more "powerful" for women than any other outcome a girl could possibly want for successful attainment outside of male domination) but she's (Yeoh) a product of H-wood and thusly--she has conformed and "won".


-----------

The male I wanted to win actually did. Win best actor. As far as I could tell from the little I saw of The Whale, he was portraying a man capable of self-contemplation and understanding in a deep and profound way. I actually felt tears forming watching the last part of the movie although I had seen no other part except for the trailer. His performance was truly inspiring. He was not, as far as I can tell, promoting fascism and I can only stop breathlessly in awe that H-wood did not "award" another fascist Nazi with that highest prize for portraying fascist Nazi ideology (that includes the other minions fighting against sexism, racism and all that K-rap--please note I use the "K" in K-rap to imply "The K-Economy" of the division between rich and poor. It's crap with wealth aspiration to be an entitled elite, that is what I am implying. Often it comes in the form, for some of the minions, in the form of rap music or pop but it's crap anyway with a huge K-Economy--a term that died out once Biden took office, as the wealth gap just increased exponentially with the collapse of Silicon Bank in California. The consolidation of wealth into the pockets of the investors like Musk who formerly loudly advocated all the eager greedy little white Nazi men to invest in cryptocurrency who are now defunct economically if they invested in FTX. Now they the smaller tech firms in CA are defunct as well while Musk is grabbing all opportunities because of course he was not invested in that bank). I'm referring to the "K-Economy" which has increased now under Biden, and when I use that term, it's been silenced just as I am. But it's still in full effect.


And I am still alive after a murder attempt yesterday. The white male I wanted to win because he did not portray a fascist oppressor sauntering psychopath is a win to American society which actually needs men who are capable of self-introspection-and also of attending to eating healthy food, if the food suppliers just won't poison the food with all kinds of toxins and pollute the atmosphere with all kinds of pollutants and kill off smaller farmers mortgages in land grabs which are just called "normal" interest rate hikes and whatever it's called by the billionaires like Bloomberg who also capitalize off the suffering of others and then run under the Democrat label, accusing Trump of administering the "K-Economy" and being an "exponential threat" to "Democracy" while he is one of the worst offenders of that.

-------

He and types like that are still "winning" in their absolute chicanery, but for one day, at least one actor "won".

Also the "strong black woman" who viciously attacked me, albeit twice or so (but undoubtedly sitting in the huge rows of chairs as these K-rappers sit gazing and smirking and laughing as I am tortured and attacked to pour out ideas they can steal for their concepts while they watch me get tortured and assaulted and go off laughing about it and all of them want to teleport other people besides me and have great sex or torture and kill them too!

The "strong black" woman actor did not win. That is a win for the actual movement for rights for African Americans--black, whatever term is politically correct now. It's a win for people who aren't going to convene with white supremacists so they can present a false narrative in movies about how much they are "fighting" against racism. It imbues a false sense of hopelessness in the viewer whether they know it or not, it imbues the meaning that the only way you can have a role outside of poverty is to play the minion and fully conform to fascist ideology.

Her losing is a win for Black women, in my opinion of course.

-----------------------

Michelle Yeoh "winning" for Asian women, is a loss but she's not as offensive as the rest, so I have ignored her for all these months of her endless cyber hacking/stalking of my social media with her clips--alongside all the fascist Nazi terrorists. 

------

What can I expect from the  H-wood Academy and it's tentacles of power and mind programming, after all? Something like praising art and allowing for free and fair competition? Geeze---

----------------------

Unfortunately, one of the worst terrorists of them all "won" a category through his production company. The theme was of abused women "fighting" against  male torture, rape and absolutely violent oppression. That is all this man and his wives (co-partner in his production company) have inflicted upon me for nearly a decade on a daily basis. Death threats have abounded from them after years of obtaining top awards for portraying psychopathic Nazi characters (the actor, not his sappy movies about the minorities "fighting against racism" and/or women being empowered by "fighting back"--like this creepy movie based on a book). That is a total loss, as usual, for the Feminist movement in it's true meaning and intent to salvage women from domestic violence, because it pits the white women against the poor and minorities--as being the favored victims of male domination and rape and violence and murder---as I have written endlessly, the teleportation enables these "men" to press buttons and force me into their vicinity where I am essentially nearly blind and bound--a true torture and rape position in every way. Because I don't say "yes" to a line-up of rapists which is akin to a sex trafficking "comfort woman" operation but as a prisoner of a racist war and backlash against feminism for women "like me" who are "bad" and the "b-word"--bad bad bad (!!!!) who say NO and Stop while these men are told they have every "right" to beat and try to kill me if I say no. These same actors with their production company have spent a decade having animals I love and take care of stolen, taken away and brutally killed and left in front of my living situation on the front lawn or in front of my door. They have severed out part of my uterus so the aging process during this decade of non-stop poisoning and torture has exacerbated the breaking process of my body--without hormone replacement therapy--they had someone go into my room and cut out part of my uterus--it came out while I was in the shower I saw it on the shower floor--a definite intestine part. They have damaged my hair, skin and etc (I have only been writing about non-stop violence towards me for saying "NO" while they have stolen idea after idea from my writing and the verbal information torture extraction sessions which have gone on and on daily for YEARS longer than a decade).

Not just no repayment but my property, what I can barely afford, constantly being destroyed and broken and made stained, stinking and like tattered and disgusting and stinking and worn out, within a few weeks of me having bought all or anything--


The loss for the rights of women was lost last night when this film won some award at the Oscars. On the surface it appears like white women from something like an Amish community being tortured and raped in violent brutality style. The actors are all white supremacist actors, some of whom have participated in this contract out on me--and they all enjoy "privilege" of rapist enabling "good" women who want their sleazy and whoremongering males to rape and beat women like "me" instead of them.

This is a loss for the meaning of The Feminist Movement where you don't have to be a sexualized object in order to be considered as a "powerful" woman---or a sexist and racist enabler of the violent murdering brutal men who control the "alternative" genre in politics and in "culture"-=-or lack thereof.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment