Thursday, March 30, 2023

Terrorist Report: March 31, 2023. My necessary and "survival" food staple of buying bread at the bakery of Tops Market at late night,- reduced to get rid of the old bread per day, 2-for-1, was blocked as I was Lied to and discriminated against at the "World Class" grocery store in the "World Class" shopping mall (Central Florista) yesterday. The pre-pandemic hate cluster of terrorism has returned and the "normal" of the haters returns to spew out their filth onto their targets has returned to a level of discrimination which is now at 80% in Phuket. But I rely on buying bread at this half-price deal, which has been a daily event at this bakery for YEARS. I was under "mind control" and as the Thai woman who spoke like she had marbles in her mouth and then could not "no understan" English, said with hate that every year the bakery stops putting bread out for sale late at night, and for the unforeseeable future there would be no more half-price bread. I have gone to this store for years and years and this has been the every day sale of bread. They blocked it, and I was accosted in the store with the usual team of the white male with his Thai female, making ugly nasty faces of hate at me while the white male--they are always huge from all the years of them devouring all the food possible through their Holocaust machine that has enabled them to just gouge and devour everything possible--like locusts--they followed me and blocked my every attempt to get things off shelves in the aisles. I kept going and not looking at the next ugly pair of creep, but they "got" me because they were standing at the junction at the end of an aisle so I had to turn, was stuck, as the ugly huge white male bent over and stuck his ugly body parts in the air as he bent down to "look" at something that was at waist level. The white Nazi Europigape sleaze creeps, filthy and nasty, do this often-they stick their disgusting bottoms out like they are pornographic posturing apes, and it's offensive and disgusting. I suppose they believe, and the creeps all believe this, that this is supposed to be an "offense" at me, instead of THEM being disgusting, sleazy and all the things they are trying to pour off onto me as if it's ME who is this, and not they who are behaving, in their porn and filth universe, like sleaze and crap. But I had to pay prices that I can't afford to pay, after feeling this sinking feeling because I was in the throes of mind control which was affecting my mood, energetic levels and of course my ability to discern the bs this Thai woman at the bakery was saying. Besides, I could not stand there arguing with her that she was lying, but all the people at the area lied and pretended they could not understand or speak English at this "world class" mall where they fluidly speak English and are helpful in groveling deference to the White Nazis as much as they possibly can bend and grovel they do.//Yet I cannot AFFORD to pay these high prices, and I also remained out hurting my body waiting for this late-night sale which has been my food staple for a very long time, which they are blocking from me. I can't afford to pay "normal" store prices for food. The millionaires and billionaires in Whorewood who have tortured me for their promotions have ensured I remain stuck in near-homelessness and unable to earn money online

 The hackers completely altered much of the grammar, changed words around, but I read through this post while it is in the "published" version and so I am too tired from all that has transpired to fight to change all the typos and grammar mistakes that hackers forced into my writing###


Tourism has returned to 80% capacity according to the Thai Authority of Tourism. The immense attacks has not regained it's former congealed mass of people doing and saying sick and stupid ugly things to me, but it remains now as a major factor controlling the Thais at these "World Class" places where I frequent in order to get food.


I was blocked, not just in buying bread, which my body very badly needs for healing--it truly helps me to have strength, which "rice" is not equal to in any way--but I was blocked from that and also in buying plants I made an entire trellis in my patio area --spending weeks (and years) on this trellis. The landlord created a lie to steal my plants and take them all away. Once I finally found a way to stop them from lying and accusing me of pouring water onto the balcony below by watering my plants on the ledge of the balcony with trays underneath the potted plants, by using non-porous plastic buckets which is not working very well but they now can't accuse me of this, I began work on this new trellis, the old trellis has unraveled due to direct sunlight destroying the fibers--but weeks of hurting my body but getting this done, and the terror network took every single growing vine in my vicinity out of all the orchards in the southern region of this island--all the people in all the orchards glowing with sadistic smiles and lied to me and took all the flowering vines out of their businesses just to lie to and discriminate against me)--but now it's bread, something I need for my healing and survival---now blocked because I truly can't afford to pay the normal very high prices (the prices are the same at the "cheap" Thai stores--the only really "cheap" prices are the outdoor markets which have these muddy dirt pathways--meat sitting on tables in the sun for hours, etc)--so I must go there to the "world class" store because  the price is the same in every store, in the Thai supermarkets often the prices are higher than in the "world class" shopping mall--so I'm not just going to the most expensive place--but they are blocking this from me now and they did it in a way that combined mind control tech, so I was blasted, could not speak was numb and frozen while I was being lied to. I kept a placid composure because I'm sick of looking like I'm dying from stress due to these excrement "people" who attack me who are not worth wasting my life force on by delving into the hate attacks that they just laugh about afterwards as they get paid--


but I could not say "you are lying" or defend myself as this is a universal action of hate and discrimination orchestrated by this ugly and odious organization. I spent a lot of money I need for other survival items just because I am fighting to heal my body of hard poisons and I need the bread for the healing. My money pouring out in what should have been half the price, but I must get it so my money was stolen again by this group, and I am on the brink of homelessness every single day due to the global chain of lies, discrimination, hacking and blocking of all financial aspirations and attempts, and solvency.


Upon returning to my room, immediately another parasitic opportunist who has latched onto attacking me, as they do here in Phuket as well as in America--as I was teleported to the violent and sleazy nasty black male who has, for decades, spewed out vicious anti-Semitism upon which Blacks in America have founded their food-chain and hierarchical ascension into "power" by following the reverse discrimination protocols the Nazis hold over them, with millions of dollars in rewards poured upon, with fanfare media embrace by the "white man" for the most bile-spewing hater who can speak lavishly to a crowd in the flavor of demagoguery--that would be Farrakhan of course, with Oprah as his shadow hater/compassionate helper of white folk with their problems---both using sexually sleazy hints, accusations or direct genital filth aimed at me after I called her--and by extension "them" I guess--as I never said "all" or whatever, just her, but an "Aunt Jemima" for which blacks in Whorewood have gravitated to accost and violently threaten me and hiss and spew hate at me, claiming I am the racist and with viciousness they come to get their promotions for promoting anti-Semitism amongst blacks, which has been now a popular promotional sport for ascension into the Nazi white supremacist welcoming fold and media attention for the years that I said this in hate the one time, after YEARS of Oprah having participated in stealing my ideas and putting a movie out on the theme I used, then hugging the white Nazi celebrities who participated in rape and torture of me  AFTER they stole the ideas from me for YEARS --every year). Farrakhan came, as he did with the Germans who espoused Nazism to me, defending them, attacking me in a sexual way but not physically (unlike Oprah) and then me yelling at him finally explicating how hypocritical he and they are---of course, they get promoted, I get tortured for it, and the torture began long before I was reacting in rage and defending myself, when I was nice and pleasant to everyone and not endlessly yelling and rushing to kill them if possible--too weak to do any damage whatsoever in this state of having been poisoned.) All of this ties into the Phuket scene, which is just a holographic representation of the expletives at "the top" of the chain, but trickling down to the stupid antics of hate aimed at me in the stores with the ubiquitous white males and their Thai "escorts"--or "wives" who they "love" and cling to (but many love going to the girly bars at night, and getting entrance into financial INVESTING in Thailand if they marry a Thai woman because by law purchasing property requires a Thai co-partner--or that was the law years ago when I used to have conversations with the Europ-a's, and now I have to assume that 100% of "them" are vicious lying and treacherous Nazis so I talk to none of them, if possible.


So, confronted by nasty white males and their Thai female escorts who make ugly faces at me, stick their dirty and disgusting porn body parts at me, claim that it's me who is the sleazy sex disposable object and make my home filthy, disgusting, dirty, disorganized, broken down and etc claiming that the cleaning ladies who are from their global minority minion supply chain --but they are "clean" and etc--but upon returning I was confronted with the American version of the Thai master-slave relationship when I was teleported in my state of utter exhaustion (for reasons I won't write but all due to the attacks on my body and my life, every moment, every day, killing me basically)--but they can teleport me in the waking state. While this is being done, a "truth serum" effect is forced upon me. I can't turn away from the people attacking me as my body is split into my prime body and the teleported state, simultaneously. I "see" the person teleporting me but have very little vision beyond them--they always get directly in my face and as I try to turn away they follow me like the parasites that they are. As I was fighting to get things packed away so the terrorists in my vicinity can't poison my very expensive food and put fungus into it, as they have done for years before I began to endlessly wrap everything in layers--as I do with my body as much as possible while I sleep--but with hate and psychological violence, threats of physical violence but aimed into my subconscious "hearing" capacity--and that was Farrakhan, who has intimated that I am some kind of the lowest prostitute possible and etc with his religious Taliban mentality, which is inter-connected to the anti-Semitism and the rape and hate contract by the Nazis forced upon me, which he thoroughly supports, moreso than defending women against rape and poisoning, drugging and torture. More than having any real moral conviction about the organization to which he defers and defends because they have provided him with an empire of militia-style paramilitary "fighters" and media exposure--the English and the Europ-a's in particular who are very much in favor of dividing and conquering America are very keen on latching onto the self-serving appetite for wealth, power and ascension into prominence that people like Farrakhan and Oprah truly are, at the core of their greedy and lascivious selves. This is the true motivating factor, lascivious greed and sleazy self-serving but collective murder for profit that the Nazis have employed very successfully around the planet. America being one place where it is now very popular, and Thailand has been turned into a tiny colonized "paradise" where the groveling is much more pronounced and open. In America, we used to have black activists like Malcolm X who would have denounced such participated with the oppressor, but in our death squad culture, these types have been thrown in prison for life under pretext or just outright murdered by covert poisoning/drugging/"accidents" and "diseases" types of murder machinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...