Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A message to AOC regarding the terrorism that she and her colleagues have allowed to go on unabated which almost resulted in her being assassinated by the same organization of terrorism. Animals decapitated in teleportation terrorism from last night by a most insidious scummy "actor" of "fame" out of Europigapeland, the fascist continues. More political commentary aimed at lax politicians who almost were murdered by the same terror operation that they watched me get tortured by and did nothing to stop it or them.

 Subjected to animals being (hopefully, theatrically) beheaded in the teleportation sickness that this sick nasty "actor" and his friends are forcing upon me in my sleep. The mentally ill subjects of this utterly creepy sleaze are only the shadows of the fake smiles and stupid jokes it puts out to the public, which really only eats up the fascist Nazi appeal that it promotes in it's every blockbuster murderous movie role, or fake funny but still stupid movies but America welcomes in yet another Europigape Nazi and even elected it to highest office in the Nazi state of California. I've only been writing about the crimes of this scumbag for a month now. Nothing stops the next piece of sleaze from attacking me. Nearly a decade of watching one of them after the next get highest awards year after year. One of the black minions attacking me in tandem with this disgusting thing, another black supremacist Nazi (wanna be white supremacist) is on the rolls of the Golden Globes list for obtaining an award. He won't get it, I suspect. The white male out of England who has also won award after award for that "Foreign Press" Nazi media affair is projected to win once again. His movie makes a mockery of Americans, as most of his fellow English and Austrian and German and French colleagues do (those who have participated in teleporting me). This white male actor out of England in question has not personally teleported me nor inserted lists of his videos on my YouTube channel as the people attacking me have done. Please note that by writing about their hacking only puts me in the jeopardized position of appearing "delusional" and that this has been a construct that these pig ape hyenas use in order to discredit me. But still, they insert video after video and advertisement endlessly the same people associated with the terrorists teleporting and raping, beating, hitting, assaulting and using every kind of psychological traumatizing event in these "skits" so they can "win" more awards and lead roles. This white English man who never stops "winning" awards every year has never done a single thing to "attack" me in all these years. And yet he's slated to be the top male "winner" for the next fascist Golden Shower Award debacle of fascist Mafia Nazi awards for the "best" performers who do the most heinously stupid and sleazy evil performances of hate and racism and bigotry and violence in their personal lives when they are being judged as they attack me, and apparently I can't be the only one they are attacking.

Yet because he's been awarded for so long, I have to wonder--how much collusion he has with these terrorists now attacking me? I really don't know, but I do know that there are people who advise, watch from the rows of people sitting in chairs as they have me like someone on a stage as they observe one of their hyenas attacking me after the next. I am sure they are conduits of instruction for fascist protocol that is being relayed to the psycho clowns who then are handed serious roles to portray all the aspects of a "Democratic" society which is now toppling and if they are not stopped in this mind programming avenue of the media the endless erosion of the system of equality and Freedom that has been renowned around the planet--America--will be destroyed from WITHING by these hyena-hormone-growth idiots that you all cheer in as they sell you all out.

---------

Animals decapitated was the theme last night. Every night this odious ugly sinister hyena-looking creep goes on with his sininster" evil" agenda. The first night he had "brown" women performing fellatio on white men who stood over them in Nazi positions of "supremacy". The next night it was black Aprah sitting alongside this pig ape supporting him and smug and laughing as I was attacked by this rotten ugly dirty pig hyena ape. A few nights later another black male "actor" teleported me with ole disgusting Europigape fascist Nazi and this black male is on the roster of Golden Shower Awards for yet another wanna be black Nazi to "win" another award. As I wrote above, but I am now putting this into context of what a sinister sick ugly thing this "man" is. I wonder how long it will take for anyone to ever consider stopping him or these scumbags from going on and on as they have been doing for nearly a DECADE just against me--completely alone--shunned by everyone, left to rot and die, fight and cry for help endlessly as politicians join on in to get their promotions as well.

--------

Thus, I wrote about AOC while the hackers blocked the keys so badly that I had to backspace every single word and then it became every other word as my hands jumped like being spasmatically attacked and I could not hit the right keys while I fought to pound down to get anything out. I could not begin to get to the comma button as I fought to pound out and backspace. My brain was under so much attack I got into the same hate rant that I am now into --calling these scumbags all these names, I know it discredits me but if anyone can imagine YEARS of torture by some pieces of sick shit, who also sit like stupid animals asking questions about concepts I have studied for my own career, that they have never read of or understood and still don't understand because they just want a sound byte of a concept to modify into Nazi programming templates for their mediocre performances of how much they care about defending justice and women's rights and always screaming in rage about discrimination against blacks but laughing as they help white supremacist NAZIS USING FACSISM to attack me they join in to the hyena pig apes and act exactly like the pig apes of the plantation mimicking their masters--not using these terms lightly. 

-----

Thus, not long ago when this Austrian ignoramus put out his most lying video that reached global proportions about how much he cares about America--only two days after I was first attacked by him, which was just two days after I downloaded an 80's movie about an impending apocalypse due to a technocratic society (that these scumbag morons are now completely assisting in creating with this teleportation and terrorism networking, microchip implants, theft of ideas they never study for but steal and then have their covert operations destroy the person they stole from just so only fascists can control any opposition to their own fascist party affiliations)

Kamala "advertised" this ugly man on her Facebook page as having put out such a wonderful and delightful video about how much he is against T-rump his good friend and fellow Nazi, his businss partner his good friend and subordinate as Trump plays absolute minion for Europigapes and treats them like they are royalty. Completely controlled, Trump is by foreign fascists and Nazis and Communists and KGB. Writing as a victim and having been subjected to them, I can write this but I can't provide evidence as no one will stop the hacking, block and obstruction of my internet searches and all block of all electronic equipment--while everyone shuns and attacks me and never helps me in any way to defend myself.

Kamala, like the good California "brown" woman (called "Black") has done her part in adulating fascist Nazi white men--for her career and like Aprah who sleeps with them (i.e. Trump, her former lover as they put a photo of them together in an undeniable lovers embrace, it was an old photo perhaps from the 80's). Kamala who is supposed to sense or know what a true abuser and criminal is, of course is part of this system. The only difference between the blacks and whites participating in this fascist crime is that the whites are already established politically and the blacks are now vying for a black caucus in politics and thus they band together when it comes to attacking me. That is all. If you want black Nazis to replace white Nazis then keep on your blinders and put an aspiring black who participates in these Nazi-oriented crimes against me into power. I should have known that a tv show host who attacked me physically in teleportation because I said I did not like his tv show--that is all I said, was that I didn't like his show. He assaulted me and put endless videos of his ugly face on my YouTube channel. He endorsed Kamala early on in her primary run for Prez and I thought that if he endorsed her that there may be a serious problem with her belonging to this fascist black-wanna-be-white Oreo political Party of fascism and Nazism disguised as being Democratic. I feel that I was correct, but the choices of candidates that have been selected by the already-controlled Demoratic Party left one only with a few choices. What black little girls are cheering on about is that they want a black caucus and to have power but the only ones who are "allowed" into the highest halls of "power" both in the media and in politics are obedient "brown" girls on their knees--symbolically--like rotten Arnie the snort-a-nigger hormone-growth hyena put in his sick and sleazy filthy teleportation most bigoted hate skit on me--the "brown" girl is on her knees performing fellatio for the white male who stands in an attitude of being serviced above her. That is what nasty dirty Arnie snort-a-nigger projects, it is the essence of his racism in the sexual purview, and I can only say that Kamala on some keep level adheres to this policy. That she claims she "knows a perpetrator" and has dealt with them obviously is a false claim because when it comes to being promoted she will be the good friend to every rapist, abuser, racist and perpetrator if possible to continue to get the good graces of the California Nazi Party which has handed her highest positions for years. I lived in San Francisco and I know that no one, including former Mayor Willie Brown, is no exception to this rule.

I feel a need to write this although I must appeal to these very "brown" and "black" women to have them not submit to these fellatio position that they hold but get promoted for playing into. That includes endlessly promoted and filthy whore Aprah, whose performances of feigning "altruistic" humanitarianism are never put under scrutiny or question. That rotten and really stupid whore ran for president against her former lover Trump and would have sold out the Democratic Party to help him get re-elected by watering down the impact of the Democratic Party. 

------

So I turn now to AOC and what I wrote yesterday. The post was replete with errors and--just today, I received an email response from the radio station I tried to contact--I have no idea if my email actually reached the legitimate source but they wrote back. The email I sent had been rewritten to sound and appear completely contradictory. My post below and this post will be similarly rewritten by this terror operation.

When will the "brown" and "black" women being handed the ropes of power stop protecting rapist white supremacist Nazi men? When it comes to "The American People" as these women in power (including whites like "Italian-American" Pelosi--which to me rings like all the mafia Nazis who claim they are "Italian" but are actually Americans belong to) and....they are all "fighting" for "The American People" and they have all--all the feminists--all of them, have watched and read of me being tortured and they did NOTHING. Could they rationalize it that they have not the power to do anything? When it comes to them being nearly murdered by an arm and branch of the same terrorist organization to which their most beloved white Nazi rapist racist men are also a component of, they then scream about injustice and terrorism and that they really had no idea how bad it all was. I only wrote about them trying to infiltrate the US government for over 8 years and was tortured by them and by these men they condone and protect. Like all the enablers of domestic violence these women in power have looked the other way, allowed terrorism to flourish and like so many women who defend abusive men when they attack women, they keep the abused woman isolated, they participate, perhaps they say to themselves that the woman "did something to deserve it" and they do nothing. These women in power have done nothing. Now they are screaming about racism and injustice and woman-baiting-hating because of the men they allowed to terrorize me forming a deadly coalition of terrorism aimed at THEIR ASSASSINATION. Now they are terrified now they are traumatized and now they remain doing NOTHING to stop this terror operation once more while their beloved Nazi white supremacist Europigape actor is attacking me in much worse ways than they ever encountered on January 6, 2021--for just ONE DAY. Every single day for the past 8 years they have watched me get raped and tortured, disfigured dismembered and my ideas stolen my property destroyed my finances ruined my cat stolen animals killed that I take care of.

I wrote this yesterday but I ask the readers and not these deplorable women put recently into power to do something to stop this terrorism if you don't want the United States or the planet absolutely ENGULFED IN FASCISM, TECHNOCRATIC DESPOTISM, MASS GENOCIDAL MURDER REGIMES, MARTIAL LAW and all that this group has been formenting.


You can add Spiked Pee into this category, the fake creepy hypocritical "black" revolutionary who only espouses the old ideas that the real martyrs lectured on. His themes are almost universally about creating armies of black soldiers to defend against whites who have electronic mass murder weapons that the public does not know about. This sinister wanna be white supremacist fake has been put into lead position after years of his career declining--only surging after he stole an idea from me--under Obama and since then--has been promoting white nationalism under the guise of black supremacy for years (as they are all doing, these hideously revolting blacks in Whorewood and I see there are some in politics as well). That the whites with all the control of these electronic weapons could easily disengage the blacks who have mere guns, even if militarily trained--blown away by sonic pulses--eardrums can be ruptured with the stroke of a pulsed-ray aimed at a crowd (this is actually a weapon that you can find on a defense magazine--it is online but not advertised as such by the media or Whorewood). 

Like the FBI now conducting absolute surveillance of the terrorists who broke into the Capital last January--the black militants or guerillas can also be easily identified and thus eradicated/eliminated by the white supremacist Nazi factions holding much superior technological warfare know-how and equipment. 

However, the public only keeps buying into lies and fantasies. 

I write this today not only to "blame" these do-nothing now "victims" of terrorism but to try to shed a light on what must be done if people do not want another fascist regime nearly destroying the United States to come to power--that INCLUDES H-WOOD CELEBRITIES who are an INTEGRAL COMPONENT OF THE HUGE POLITICAL-MEDIA-MACHINARY.

-------

The very badly hacked/written/redacted post I wrote on Facebook yesterday---

I am very sad to have helped this disgusting actor yet another day after his disgusting attack upon me--I respond and this ugly pig gets another deal, promotion along with his ugly American female hyena-looking actor who has not played in any significant role except for the decaying role she has played recently trying to reformat the same old theme--but of course, the "brown" girl in the movie is now the "heroine' while these absolute racists are putting out the K-rap about anti-racism and anti-authoritarianism and all that bs that they continuously crank out. The public is so beguiled they believe any bs they spout for videos--how can an Attorney General actually fall into the category of clueless believer of lies that a predatorial fascist Nazi sex trafficking scumbag puts out because he's a higher ranking member of the Nazi Party of California where she has relied upon obtaining her "brown" woman position of power all these years and thus she still promotes this scumbag even when she has attained such a high level of power. She must still necessarily get on her knees to a fascist white man and I write this to try to get people to actually stop this before the United States is completely overrun by Europigape fascists who have already taken over far too much of the country and the planet. Years of living in Thailand have shown me the exact same formula and protocol fascist Nazi take-over system. Because I am tortured and drugged up I am discredited, along with the "immature" labels I put on these atrocious actors who behave in the most sinister and stupid ways in order to obtain a reaction. I have reacted once again because this pig ape is sick and disgusting and I am waiting for all the "black" and "brown" political female leaders to actually stop adulating these disgusting pigs who actually are oppressing them.


Maybe you can get this rotten ugly Europigape actor off me, and get all of these terrorists you call your "friends" off me. All they have done for 8 years is institute fascist terrorism that has nearly had you murdered. Believe me they would not care really if you had been killed, oh hipster AOC and Kamala.

---------





More on Nazis, bigots, rapists, fascists and Democrats and their response: Well, Miss AOC, what you experienced for one day on Capital Hill your fellow Dems and Repugs have covertly sponsored to be inflicted upon me through the gang stalking terrorist networks EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR OVER A DECADE and then much more stealthily for all my life. Every day I wait for some politician to stop this US-sponsored terrorist attack upon me where millionaire and billionaire MEN AND WOMEN--YES WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN ALL "FEMINIST" ARE attacking me using the same words, calling me "dangerous" and the "b-word" and raping, torturing, mutilating, and almost murdering me in accident after accident that they instruct their terror operation to force upon me. I wait for Congress members such as YOU, ms AOC, to take a stand against this unofficial hate crime that has been censored but fully allowed to persist up to this very second in time with no constraint upon terrorist after terrorist passing this torture and terror teleportation equipment, plus the terror operations and poisoning and drugging and mutilation and rape and home violations.
All that has happened to you, if you had been "sold out" by your family to this organization as my family has done to me, would mean your eventual demise as what you experienced is only the "tip of the rape projectile" that this hate group very vastly comprised of most vicious WOMEN who are giddy with power and delight to be participating in a male hate rape and sexist/racist crime.
What you have allowed to continue to be inflicted upon me has happened to you but you cannot make the connection between my situation and yours.
I wait for responsibility on the part of the US Government, under this new Democrat leadership, to go far beyond the inadequacies that Obama and his WIFE partook in so black celebrities can be included in the power structure of white supremacist Nazi Ho-wood culture (into the more "entitled" circles of Europ-a-land fascist fashion elitism and wealth) as conspicuous consumptive con artists alongside their other dubiously "alternative" white fascist Nazi partners (with their fascists out of Europ-a-land smug and gloating watching their dirty, nasty and violent puppet whores performing the hate acts that they have all been trained in--with blacks and "feminists" now joining ranks but all following orders) and that includes also Congressional and Presidents like the former Dem leadership.
I await for your awareness and reckoning of how awful this situation has been allowed to persist not only when it comes to your own targeting but in general, the weapons and terrorist tactics and surveillance methods are so sophisticated that perhaps you can understand how deadly this situation could have been if you had not been so fully protected. Oh right: you are now despairing how near to death you were from not having stopped Trump or this situation from continuing to develop all these months of (perhaps? Obviously as I believe you know 100% what has been forced upon me and yet still you do nothing to stop this situation from continuing).
I wait for you and your group of other women to stop this rape and torture situation forced upon me by black and white male presidents of both parties because they wanted their celebrity endorsers to help them attain book deals and celebrity backing--leading into the portals of fascist Nazi supporters with millions and billions of dollars from fascist cartels out of Europe who have seriously taken over America in a very covert fashion and are your mentors and controllers/aka handlers.
As the hacking is very bad and I struggle immensely to struggle to type this out--the keyboard is very badly hacked and my brain is under severe attack from their remote tech.
AOC and goddamn whatever else is out there in Congressland who is perhaps a bit more wary of just allowing these people to continue to get away with these terror operations, as you watched me fight for my life and did nothing for years--now you can perhaps understand as what you experienced from YoHo was no ho ho oddity but what your governmental friends and enemies in your Congress have allowed to happen to me--every single day they call me "bitch" endlessly through subliminal tech which I hear as a "hissing" noise but the words are discernable--into my "inner ear" and etc etc. If you continue to do nothing more independent and strong women will be executed in these covert fashions and perhaps that also applies to you, as you now understand that you TOO are a targeted under an assassination list.
It's time for you and for others like you who have been elected to power to actually stop the terrorism that the government continues to silence--the gang stalking which is another facet of the terrorism you were nearly killed by. I wait for you to actually DO SOMETHING during the next term or immediately to stop this terrorism from continuing (especially against me) but for everyone and in general this must not be allowed to continue.

Because you did nothing for so long to stop the terrorism aimed at me, my only response to seeing you squirm about death threats and hate and orchestrated attacks is to encourage you to stop talking about your experience and instead get busy stopping the larger stalking and terrorist operation which you know exists and should have done something about long ago. Now you understand the necessity of doing more than assuming it's happening to someone else like me.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment