Sunday, February 7, 2021

The current terrorist neo-Nazi "actor" out of Austria is so repugnant with his attacks I write about the sick things he and his crew are doing every single day. That means that every time I write they get a promotion for having caused such a reaction. I try to not write but from years of observing this torture protocol system and being obviously an advisor to the sleazy Americans--as I believe since he has made his presence known through these various internet trigger internet assaults of his information and the very second I clicked on one of a slate of movies this creep has acted in, the terror began IMMEDIATELY that same day. He has been waiting for his chance to attack me if I so much as clicked on any movie he has participated in, I believe. Now he and his crew are using abhorrent terror tactics to obtain a reaction which I believe is necessary for their promotion. The attacks are deadly, sleazy, sickening, violent and sinister and ugly and I find him absolutely disgusting on every level. Can't anyone get this hormone growth rotten hyena Nazi bigot playing "victim" against Nazi infiltration and take-over of America off me? Get this huge f-er off me, he's disgusting they are all disgusting the women the men--he is no exception but his allegiance and training into Nazi attack protocol is most insidious even the rotten whores out of America dumbed-down Whorewood are not as sick and evil and rotten and filthy as he is. This is endless near car/motorbike crashes every time I am driving, repeatedly. Creepy white pig apes from Europigapeland attacking me with their rotten foul Thai consorts. Stinking filth sprayed into my room. The same thing going on as apes like Aprah the black whore supplicant to these pig apes who has been paid in billions to ply her nasty "I wanna help black girls" quote along with "praise the Lort" and all the K-rap this vile dirty thing proclaims and is paid for--right there behind this hyena ape pig who is attacking me--years of her attacking me alongside the other Nazis--I am now ranting and raging on but--years of this going on. I just downloaded this ONE interesting movie because of the theme of technocratic robot leadership leading to an AI take-over of the planet after it is destroyed. That plot is actually not very far from happening but these idiotic pigs who are following orders can't tell the difference between the happy endings of their movies where everything turns out alright after their stupidity and the reality that they are not only killing off their targets but also everyone else included. But they are just stupid as hell. People still love them for the fantasy posturing bs roles they portray and are paid for, and I remain public enemy while my creative thoughts are being stolen by stupid and rotten whores so they can continue to have a huge deception forced upon the public. Even the conspiracy theorists of the far-right who claim they are thinking critically and exposing the lies are participating in these terrorist operations with as much violence as any fascist could--alongside their "liberal" brothers and sisters (in quotes, their Progressive terminology) and it's all just insane but you all keep on just readin gmy posts, smirking and laughing about me being maimed, raped and tortured slowly to death by your hormone growth plastic surgery pig ape media representatives who you believe are operating clandestinely to further your genocidal interests of taking over the planet with your fellow Europigape fascist who of course are all your good "friends". Just want and see what kind of "friend" the Terminator hormone-growth hyena pig ape will make when he won't have to put out a cheesy lying fake video playing the victim-turned-hero rescuer fighting for Democracy and how violent and ugly he really is at the very core of his bullshit posturing K-rap. He was governor of California that is one of the biggest mistakes that State has ever made but they continue to allow him to go on and on. Of course, Kamala supports his claims and cheesy stupid video even though she should be trained to understand the psychopathy of predators and fascists and Nazis--

 Quite a few hacker redactions/rewrites and deletions in this post but it's fairly readable. I am indeed hissing and spewing out hate and cursing and calling names--of course, it's supposed to discredit me--my brain is under attack. I am of course 'in control" as you may assume but on the other hand, the technology blankets your brain so your critical thinking and cognitive centers of articulation are blocked, the technology enhances and attacks the nervous system and limbic system, an over-reaction of hate ensues. The hackers block almost all functions 100% of the time I write, which adds to more frustration which enables the technology to infiltrate the brain. Every single thing about how this group operates is completely backdoor lying filthy and nasty and deceptive. What I tried to write at the end of this curse-laded post was that when they don't have to hide their duplicity any longer, their actions will be directly murderous and open and in public. If I could get a snapshot of the noose that the terrorists nearly assassinating US Congressmembers on Jan 6, that is the goal of this terror operation. That is what hormone-growth hyena Terminator rotten old creep out of Austria wants to create, despite his global video with the cheesy crappy music he put as the background noise to the bs he was spewing out which was bought, swallowed and ingested by most of America and the rest of the world for a brief few days--to claim he is "against" Trump when he is probably one of the terrorism trainers that T-rump has relied on  to adapt to Nazi methodology. 

I write about him and I KNOW that I must "ignore" this but this is heinous and deadly assault and near-death accidents on a routine level because I am telling this repulsive creep NO and after saying it a few times at first I am now fighting this rotten pig ape off me as he orders his fellow fascist Nazis out of Europigape land to instruct their stupid minorities to nearly kill me repeatedly every time I drive, something like every 15 or 20 minutes I am nearly hit from every angle possible while driving at high speeds in the middle of traffic while I am driving in the middle of my lane doing everything so correctly. These terrorists routinely have people driving on the other side of the road driving over the yellow divider lines to drive directly into me while I am in the middle of my lane. If I drive on the other lane which is not next to the divider line, cars drive out from driveways and parking lots nearly hitting me and driving directly into me as I drive--every 10 minutes or so in addition to cars nearly hitting me while they are driving from the other side or next to me--

this has increased in the last few weeks, as this creep has begun his terror operation while all I do is tell him I wish him death, that he's disgusting, that I don't want him, it's him hitting me, attacking me, insulting me, me insulting him but I can't even reach him to hit him as he stays a distance away from me. He's disgusting. I so do not want to help elevate his rotten career any longer by reacting but he's using very dangerous tactics to obtain a reaction. He has been watching and observing my reactions to his rotten friends who have taken turns assaulting me for years using this nefarious system. He has planned his attack system and is really ugly and sleazy and violent and I think warped from all the hormones he took for his body-building career. I think--like a drug addict he's really infested with bad energy like a drug addict completely immersed in some hateful energy zone or spiritual I can't tell. they are all evil and rotten all these people attacking me.

I wait for my government or any of these "politically-correct" actors to stop this--I've been writing for over 8 years and so far the percent of people actually getting involved to stop this appears, from what I can perceive, to be at the highest maybe 1% but I could be deceiving myself.

Oh well, I am TRYING not to react I want this ugly thing off me. Of course, my reaction of disgust could be perceived as fear or that he's more successful at terror tactics and thus, he will get more promotions. 

However, if anyone could begin to care, this also concerns the future of the United States, this burgeoning terrorist organization which has been put out into the open by one of their good partners, Trump who is very much involved in these actors and this situation and the terror network--as the world now knows. Still you keep up the status quo and keep allowing them to get away with this. But if you could just get them off me at least, because they are disgusting but, of course, they are being paid to be disgusting. 

I can't wait almost to see how badly they will screw everything up for the planet so people will begin to wonder what has happened, as they are doing now but will soon "forget" as the "new day" comes and goes--how much more damage will be done, who can they blame now? Perhaps they will begin to look more closely at the Trump organization and the connections to H-wood in a much more intelligent light than "Pizza gate" and the other Nazi "conspiracy theories" where they accuse the people who are part of the terrorist cartel who really is a part of the political terrorist Proud Boys et all cartel which is part of the huge global terrorist organization just under various names and avenues of funding and under different corporate conservatorship. 


--------

What will it take for anyone to ever really stop this attack upon me?

What more must I write or do? Years of warning the readers that these idiot pig apes are brining into function a Nazi government and helping Nazi groups. Years of being exploited, tortured and ignored. years of asking for dismemberment and torture and rape to be stopped as the people I describe continue to be promoted into higher positions. 

I can't wait for you to see what carnage these scumbags will CONTINUE to wreak upon the planet and your country while you all claim that it's someone else's fault and not yours for having allowed them to continue with no blocks or penalties for illegality and criminality that you are paying them in billions to inflict with all their posturing and plastic surgery you just love them for it.

------------

and I remain attacked and silenced and fighting alone for my life as one creep after the next takes it's rotten turn attacking me while I write about it they increase the tortures so I continue to write about it asking people to get involved. Now it's at the point of endless attacks as it's been but they want me "broken". I just almost can't wait for the day when they have brought so much destruction upon the planet that there will be no more critical infrastructure and and then hopefully their surveillance system will be terminated. However, the surveillance system has been in operation for millennium. In ancient Rome, for example, when a person was exiled the word went out to the far corners and no one could escape being left to die alone in the wilderness with no one helping them. Even without all the telecommunications thousands of years ago this system had been put in place.

------------

The 4th Reich however (Reich is a term meaning Roman Reign/Empire) will be a complete death system enforced through technology. Just wait to see how violently sick the Terminator actor and his friends will be when there are no more pretenses they are required to pump out as they take as much as possible over in their greedy, huge-mouthed devouring of all they can suck out of America and the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment