Sunday, February 7, 2021

Techo-induced heart compressions and nervous system overload but at more minimal levels so it's not outright killing me. Earlier the terrorist actor I have been vehemently writing about ordered deadly heart compressions and nervous system hyper-rage mode using this horrid technology/technologies plus implants and drug interface. The attacks continue. It is still murder on an "ambient" level and it's still deadly.

 As noted earlier, I was attacked by people breaking into my home while I was simultaneously being teleported to scenes of dead people and subject on death and misery that this disgusting group inflicts. Their inner landscape of genocide and hate and death forced upon me in the sleeping state while terrorist minority minions break into my home and inflict all kinds of damage to my skin, hair and body and my food is continuously drugged. If they don't outright drug my food when breaking in, if they must resort to using mechanical arms (which they use to close the door and insert all the things I plug into the enlarged (constructed) gaps in the doorway on all sides, plus all the objects I have propped against the door (such as a small clothing rack because I have no room and the clothing closets are perpetually sprayed with such stinking substances that I need to air them and still I must clean them with bleach and cleaning fluid sprayed on them prior to trying to get out of this place to go out shopping--which takes a few hours to accomplish undoing and opening and unpacking all the things I need which I stow away to try to stop all the destruction from the terrorists and mechanical arms. Plus, I have put hooks into the corners and mid-sections of all the interiors and on the exteriors too of the cabinets. Like the front door, the cabinets have huge gaps which should close solidly against the cabinet door frame, but there's enough room for mechanical arms to slide through these 1/4 inch gaps on all sides of these door (with a few exceptions). 

I can't even begin to open my closet without having to get a ladder to open the hooks tied with strings at the top of the cabinets which are next to the ceiling. My body is too injured for all this exertion 90% of the time, so I have this clothing rack placed against the door and objects inserted into the cracks of the frame of the doorway, but if the objects can easily be removed and put back in place, it is done and I am attacked and then all is put exactly back in place after the rapists and poisoning terrorists leave the room. The precision of these attacks is supposed to 1) make me appear "delusional" if I report any kind of crime, which police eagerly label and attack and threaten with if I try to get any kind of legal help. 2) make it impossible to gauge that an attack has even taken place so the victim remains in a nice complacent state of attack, disfigurement, dismemberment, artificially-induced diseases and being raped and items destroyed and stolen while in a comatose state. That is if the target has been microchipped and can be induced into this non-responsive state while terrorists break in and perform every kind of sabotage, including murder.

Well, I have tried. I must stop writing as it's just another sick personality who I am absolutely 100% against who is trying to force a disgusting agenda on me, which I see now is only just a technological form of sex trafficking and  human slavery just put into microchipped and stalking protocol systems. 

How popular this system already is with the wealthy and the every lower level in society should be alarming but as I wrote, people expect that they will never be harmed, that they are warm and cozy within the folds of this huge genocidal organization.

I must stop because they torture me if I write, but they torture me without end to induce me to write. 

When will anyone ever decide that they are a threat to humanity to the planet, their goal is to turn America into a lost diseased country that never conforms to non-Totalitarian systems--a colonized sub-colony of Europigapeland--another Nazi colony like Thailand, with Europigapes using murder as a form to quell any opposition. Murder to extort the property and goods of the people who helped to bring them in and usurp power. 

That is what I am dealing with right now with this celebrity that you have all adored because he plays a robot and killer but is repentant in the end. The formula thickens like the bs never thins out and is endlessly pumped into the collective consciousness and welcomed and believed in. Their lies and your possible death or destruction. So much has already been destroyed in America in terms of freedom and Democracy (or a republic ) but whichever way you want to look at it, you are watching it unfold as the fascists laugh about how "stupid" their dumb puppet American subjects are, soon to be slaves of their 4th Roman Empire Reich with two classes or maybe a few but a ruling class and no freedom, death to anyone who imposes upon the seeming entitlement of the incompetent and greedy, nasty mediocrity that has usurped power. No chance for advancement.

The minority minions in America who serve this system are vying for a power caucus and cartel in order to not become completely disenfranchised by what they have already accepted as an inevitable system that they don't want to get stuck in any longer. That means that only a few of these "disenfranchised" persons of theses groups can attain success and truly they don't care. They are lying as well adn part of the same system. That they attack me with impunity and are promoted and then those who are put in media positions all support those who parrot absolutely vile racist comments are all operating to have their power cartel in the folds of this huge fascist racist organization.

I am writing to an empty void of people who are working like frenetic rabid animals to achieve the total world takeover of this system. 

At least get them off me enough so I don't have the compelling necessity to write to stop heart palpitations and attacks and death scenes in these teleportation skits. I can assure you that the death scenes that this Europigape actor inflicts upon me is his fantasy for the larger American population. Including, just like Hitler with his former fellow partner Ernst Rome, had Rome killed when he wanted to take full control over the party that they both worked to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More violent and really stupid dumb minority minions paired with ugly sleazy sick arnold shitnigger your favorite action-packed nazi bigot scum who "is not racist" and has brought his minions brown-skinned latinos with hate and violence to assault me after they hacked their shitty, violent mafia cartel tv show and I watched the first episode then part of the 2nd and realized I was being assaulted by more shit and here they are--shit and dumb scum acting in behalf of ugly sick dirty arnold your favorite nazi put endleslsy into power by a defunct government and society. Seeing the parallel of the colonized latinos accustomed to nazi infiltrate, worshjip of white nazi filth as I witnessed latinos like mental slaves to white nazi eurotrash helping them to inflitrate south beach; and then getting unceremoniously kicked out to HAILEAH or wherever but not j-hoe low lopez there with her blonde dyed hair endlessly playing epstein island cooredinator latino for ugly arnold as he is so used to latinos groveling in loving deference. The plantation mentality is extreme in california. so the latinos are trying to make me the "brown girl" beneath them because ugly arnold is instructing them to do. Blacks have done it en masse arleady for over 15 years after ugly oprah and farrakhan joined to bring in as many opf their "brothers and sisters" of the Nazi black gangs and cartels to automaically assault me. Every day this slea;zy ugly sick pig fuck arnold ugly slime gets some next minority to violently assault me. the white shit who starred in better call saul is there making derogatory comments out of his utter racism Telling the latinos that this is a racist group propelling racist cliches through that show which have helped to solidify the cliche-driven POLICIES of the administrations (obama, et al) that ICE is necessary to deter sick shit like their characters which they play in real life as uncle tom plantation slaves for the white nazi bigots who control their everything. The real meaning is to create death squads for the people who are against the fascist takeover not merely latinos but for now they have helped put up death squads in the form of ICE which is merely gestapo by another name and policy entitlement. The dumb apes are sitting for hours abusing and assaulting me. I tried ot ignore them and I was unable to do this. The drugs and attacks on my brain and nervous system "force" me to respond. Having ugly sinister people you recoil from in disgust sitting abusing and into your brain for hours and YEARS AND YEARS with poison endlessly coming out of my body in waves of helpless sickness. Despite the entire planet rejecting me out of following orders as all independent thinkers are long dead and killed off--I remain stuck in this room unable to move as they comment and "watch" every single thing I do. Ugly filthy stupid sick arnold keeps ttrying to obtain ideas out of me about racism so he and his nazi group paired with shit out of congress like elizabeth warren can steal the ideas to sell them off as their campaign platforms that america is not a nazi sub-colony of the ugly sick fuck arnold's nazi league of really abomination europigapes who are not fake smiling "actors" being propped up in every way by a sick nazi whorewood establishment to present a visual aid ONLY ON TV AND IN MOVIES that they are loving, sophisticated and ugly stupid ape pig scum arnold keeps trying to steal ideas from me derived from studying actual literature on racism and hearing lectures while the pigs just steal a few quotes and surround it all with platitude presentations as if they are loving good people. The public having no other recourse just latches onto the controlled dirty ugly nazi sick murder controlled opposition. //The pigs are still tehre. They need me to write every day. If I were not stuck alone I might be able to negate their ugly stupid filthy faceds and shrieking immature stupid sick voices screaming endlessly and threatening my lief without end as I scream in rage about the acusations they make. All they can do is make schoolyard bullying insults which are so threatening they state that my ideas, which they steal without end, are worthy of killing me and they use every means to discredit me until I reacyt o defend myself from their death threats which only entices them to suck ideas out and my lifre force. Endless aging and life destroying energy and I still ask for this pile of fucking dirty shit to be stopped and get them off me. 17 years of asking for someone to stop this only more aned more shit accumulate to join in with the governmment now an openly fascist nazi organization with all the news outlets who participated getting canceled but they are secure, they participated they might get canceled but never made obsolete although some are viciously latching onto assaulting me to regain some status due to having to podcast.