Sunday, February 7, 2021

Techo-induced heart compressions and nervous system overload but at more minimal levels so it's not outright killing me. Earlier the terrorist actor I have been vehemently writing about ordered deadly heart compressions and nervous system hyper-rage mode using this horrid technology/technologies plus implants and drug interface. The attacks continue. It is still murder on an "ambient" level and it's still deadly.

 As noted earlier, I was attacked by people breaking into my home while I was simultaneously being teleported to scenes of dead people and subject on death and misery that this disgusting group inflicts. Their inner landscape of genocide and hate and death forced upon me in the sleeping state while terrorist minority minions break into my home and inflict all kinds of damage to my skin, hair and body and my food is continuously drugged. If they don't outright drug my food when breaking in, if they must resort to using mechanical arms (which they use to close the door and insert all the things I plug into the enlarged (constructed) gaps in the doorway on all sides, plus all the objects I have propped against the door (such as a small clothing rack because I have no room and the clothing closets are perpetually sprayed with such stinking substances that I need to air them and still I must clean them with bleach and cleaning fluid sprayed on them prior to trying to get out of this place to go out shopping--which takes a few hours to accomplish undoing and opening and unpacking all the things I need which I stow away to try to stop all the destruction from the terrorists and mechanical arms. Plus, I have put hooks into the corners and mid-sections of all the interiors and on the exteriors too of the cabinets. Like the front door, the cabinets have huge gaps which should close solidly against the cabinet door frame, but there's enough room for mechanical arms to slide through these 1/4 inch gaps on all sides of these door (with a few exceptions). 

I can't even begin to open my closet without having to get a ladder to open the hooks tied with strings at the top of the cabinets which are next to the ceiling. My body is too injured for all this exertion 90% of the time, so I have this clothing rack placed against the door and objects inserted into the cracks of the frame of the doorway, but if the objects can easily be removed and put back in place, it is done and I am attacked and then all is put exactly back in place after the rapists and poisoning terrorists leave the room. The precision of these attacks is supposed to 1) make me appear "delusional" if I report any kind of crime, which police eagerly label and attack and threaten with if I try to get any kind of legal help. 2) make it impossible to gauge that an attack has even taken place so the victim remains in a nice complacent state of attack, disfigurement, dismemberment, artificially-induced diseases and being raped and items destroyed and stolen while in a comatose state. That is if the target has been microchipped and can be induced into this non-responsive state while terrorists break in and perform every kind of sabotage, including murder.

Well, I have tried. I must stop writing as it's just another sick personality who I am absolutely 100% against who is trying to force a disgusting agenda on me, which I see now is only just a technological form of sex trafficking and  human slavery just put into microchipped and stalking protocol systems. 

How popular this system already is with the wealthy and the every lower level in society should be alarming but as I wrote, people expect that they will never be harmed, that they are warm and cozy within the folds of this huge genocidal organization.

I must stop because they torture me if I write, but they torture me without end to induce me to write. 

When will anyone ever decide that they are a threat to humanity to the planet, their goal is to turn America into a lost diseased country that never conforms to non-Totalitarian systems--a colonized sub-colony of Europigapeland--another Nazi colony like Thailand, with Europigapes using murder as a form to quell any opposition. Murder to extort the property and goods of the people who helped to bring them in and usurp power. 

That is what I am dealing with right now with this celebrity that you have all adored because he plays a robot and killer but is repentant in the end. The formula thickens like the bs never thins out and is endlessly pumped into the collective consciousness and welcomed and believed in. Their lies and your possible death or destruction. So much has already been destroyed in America in terms of freedom and Democracy (or a republic ) but whichever way you want to look at it, you are watching it unfold as the fascists laugh about how "stupid" their dumb puppet American subjects are, soon to be slaves of their 4th Roman Empire Reich with two classes or maybe a few but a ruling class and no freedom, death to anyone who imposes upon the seeming entitlement of the incompetent and greedy, nasty mediocrity that has usurped power. No chance for advancement.

The minority minions in America who serve this system are vying for a power caucus and cartel in order to not become completely disenfranchised by what they have already accepted as an inevitable system that they don't want to get stuck in any longer. That means that only a few of these "disenfranchised" persons of theses groups can attain success and truly they don't care. They are lying as well adn part of the same system. That they attack me with impunity and are promoted and then those who are put in media positions all support those who parrot absolutely vile racist comments are all operating to have their power cartel in the folds of this huge fascist racist organization.

I am writing to an empty void of people who are working like frenetic rabid animals to achieve the total world takeover of this system. 

At least get them off me enough so I don't have the compelling necessity to write to stop heart palpitations and attacks and death scenes in these teleportation skits. I can assure you that the death scenes that this Europigape actor inflicts upon me is his fantasy for the larger American population. Including, just like Hitler with his former fellow partner Ernst Rome, had Rome killed when he wanted to take full control over the party that they both worked to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...