Sunday, February 7, 2021

Techo-induced heart compressions and nervous system overload but at more minimal levels so it's not outright killing me. Earlier the terrorist actor I have been vehemently writing about ordered deadly heart compressions and nervous system hyper-rage mode using this horrid technology/technologies plus implants and drug interface. The attacks continue. It is still murder on an "ambient" level and it's still deadly.

 As noted earlier, I was attacked by people breaking into my home while I was simultaneously being teleported to scenes of dead people and subject on death and misery that this disgusting group inflicts. Their inner landscape of genocide and hate and death forced upon me in the sleeping state while terrorist minority minions break into my home and inflict all kinds of damage to my skin, hair and body and my food is continuously drugged. If they don't outright drug my food when breaking in, if they must resort to using mechanical arms (which they use to close the door and insert all the things I plug into the enlarged (constructed) gaps in the doorway on all sides, plus all the objects I have propped against the door (such as a small clothing rack because I have no room and the clothing closets are perpetually sprayed with such stinking substances that I need to air them and still I must clean them with bleach and cleaning fluid sprayed on them prior to trying to get out of this place to go out shopping--which takes a few hours to accomplish undoing and opening and unpacking all the things I need which I stow away to try to stop all the destruction from the terrorists and mechanical arms. Plus, I have put hooks into the corners and mid-sections of all the interiors and on the exteriors too of the cabinets. Like the front door, the cabinets have huge gaps which should close solidly against the cabinet door frame, but there's enough room for mechanical arms to slide through these 1/4 inch gaps on all sides of these door (with a few exceptions). 

I can't even begin to open my closet without having to get a ladder to open the hooks tied with strings at the top of the cabinets which are next to the ceiling. My body is too injured for all this exertion 90% of the time, so I have this clothing rack placed against the door and objects inserted into the cracks of the frame of the doorway, but if the objects can easily be removed and put back in place, it is done and I am attacked and then all is put exactly back in place after the rapists and poisoning terrorists leave the room. The precision of these attacks is supposed to 1) make me appear "delusional" if I report any kind of crime, which police eagerly label and attack and threaten with if I try to get any kind of legal help. 2) make it impossible to gauge that an attack has even taken place so the victim remains in a nice complacent state of attack, disfigurement, dismemberment, artificially-induced diseases and being raped and items destroyed and stolen while in a comatose state. That is if the target has been microchipped and can be induced into this non-responsive state while terrorists break in and perform every kind of sabotage, including murder.

Well, I have tried. I must stop writing as it's just another sick personality who I am absolutely 100% against who is trying to force a disgusting agenda on me, which I see now is only just a technological form of sex trafficking and  human slavery just put into microchipped and stalking protocol systems. 

How popular this system already is with the wealthy and the every lower level in society should be alarming but as I wrote, people expect that they will never be harmed, that they are warm and cozy within the folds of this huge genocidal organization.

I must stop because they torture me if I write, but they torture me without end to induce me to write. 

When will anyone ever decide that they are a threat to humanity to the planet, their goal is to turn America into a lost diseased country that never conforms to non-Totalitarian systems--a colonized sub-colony of Europigapeland--another Nazi colony like Thailand, with Europigapes using murder as a form to quell any opposition. Murder to extort the property and goods of the people who helped to bring them in and usurp power. 

That is what I am dealing with right now with this celebrity that you have all adored because he plays a robot and killer but is repentant in the end. The formula thickens like the bs never thins out and is endlessly pumped into the collective consciousness and welcomed and believed in. Their lies and your possible death or destruction. So much has already been destroyed in America in terms of freedom and Democracy (or a republic ) but whichever way you want to look at it, you are watching it unfold as the fascists laugh about how "stupid" their dumb puppet American subjects are, soon to be slaves of their 4th Roman Empire Reich with two classes or maybe a few but a ruling class and no freedom, death to anyone who imposes upon the seeming entitlement of the incompetent and greedy, nasty mediocrity that has usurped power. No chance for advancement.

The minority minions in America who serve this system are vying for a power caucus and cartel in order to not become completely disenfranchised by what they have already accepted as an inevitable system that they don't want to get stuck in any longer. That means that only a few of these "disenfranchised" persons of theses groups can attain success and truly they don't care. They are lying as well adn part of the same system. That they attack me with impunity and are promoted and then those who are put in media positions all support those who parrot absolutely vile racist comments are all operating to have their power cartel in the folds of this huge fascist racist organization.

I am writing to an empty void of people who are working like frenetic rabid animals to achieve the total world takeover of this system. 

At least get them off me enough so I don't have the compelling necessity to write to stop heart palpitations and attacks and death scenes in these teleportation skits. I can assure you that the death scenes that this Europigape actor inflicts upon me is his fantasy for the larger American population. Including, just like Hitler with his former fellow partner Ernst Rome, had Rome killed when he wanted to take full control over the party that they both worked to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment