Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Finally: an officially-sanctioned albeit limited expose of the corruption of the H-wood industry awards season. I have written of how I see absolute Europ-a influence at the Golden Globes and here is an officially recognized investigative piece on how prizes are bought and how people are sold. The awards season for the white supremacist Plantation has even eliminated the "good" blacks from being in the nomination categories because the plantation must focus on Europ-a interests. A tv show with an English actress playing a (stupid) "American" acting silly and coquettish in Paris. (I could only watch a few seconds of the show and was completely uninterested and understood implicitly that this was an endorsement of Europ-a Imperialism and overtake of Whorewood and more indoctrination of Americans into letting Europ-a's completely overtake Whorewood while "winning" every top award for their racist, Nazi ideologies put into various form (comedy, tragedy) for these banal movies and tv shows that keep getting awarded. Implicit in all are racist, sexist and Nazi Imperialist themes underlying all the fake pretenses. All is very craftily embedded into the subconscious symbolic representation and plot device(s).

 This article more or less supports my many years of writing about these awards seasons and the ways and means of less impactful shows (a nice euphemism for crappy stupid movies and tv shows)

reach top priority when it comes to especially the Golden Globes. I used to call them the Golden Shower Awards--I wrote this last year I believe it was on Facebook, before I had begun this blog.

Now there is a type of vindication of my "theory" now put in sharper focus. Still, the very top layers of this pyramid structure remain. *And now, as I re-read this post, I see that hacker terrorists have completely deleted parts of sentences and then repasted them onto other half-deleted sentences--at this point already the hacking and rewriting is very bad. I had to put a period at the end of the last sentence as hackers had deleted part of that sentence and pasted it onto this...Almost this entire post after this first paragraph is nearly unreadable and completely rewritten by hackers--it makes little sense, is completely half deleted and other half-deleted sentences pasted onto other sentences-this is disgusting and what is worse is that these people have been stealing my ideas (which they can read plainly because they are changing what is published but they actually read the correct form that I write before they alter it). At this point I am not going to rewrite any more of this--it is completely destroyed by hacker terrorists rewriting most of it and deleting at least 1/5 of the post but in segments--it is horrible I can't defend myself against this and it is never stopped by anyone--so many people know and they still do nothing. But I continue to write, although this is so completely unreadable and none of it is my fault.

...(partially deleted sentence) as my ranting posts which are hacked, rewritten, discrediting all I attempt to write (that has also been the case on my Facebook posts regarding this situation, which has lasted as nearly daily posts for over the past 8 years or so--with a time lapse of 3/4 of a year when my laptop had been broken because one of the bigot racist rapist actors was torturing me for asking for Justice and that he stop being awarded top prizes year-after-year (which began, his endless awards, when he participated in this contract out on me, and then he obtained even more awards after nearly killing me in an orchestrated car accident. He ordered his minions to attack me while I was driving where I was hit and nearly killed as my steering and brakes were remotely blocked and a car drove into me at high speed while I was in the center of a road ---surrounded on all sides by terrorists stalkers on motorbikes blocking my ability to swerve or drive without nearly being hit on all sides but they parted just at the moment this car drove into me). This man--Pitt, to be exact, then won another Academy Award for his role while he was hyped up on hormones from torturing me daily--daily--for years--after stealing my ideas, endless hate and violence and he's just out partying now in Whorewood after having obtained at least 3 years' worth of awards while participating in this crime against me--3 or 4 years every year winning Academy Awards each and every year--but "mysteriously" not winning any awards at these top levels prior to having attacked me in this contract (which is kept so secret and hidden and I can't prove anything I write of.

I need to add, as my brain is so blocked, my thoughts are so scattered due to this tech blasting into my brain to block neural firing so I really am put into this horrid blackout of my thought process by this remote tech attacking me while I type:

after I was put into this accident, I was teleported to Pitt who then physically and sexually assaulted me--in teleportation --that was one day after this near-death "accident" where my brakes stopped operating as the handlebars swung 180-degrees downward while I was driving at high speed on a busy road (surrounded by terrorist stalkers on all sides until I was hit from the side by a car and as I hit the brakes the handlebars immediately swung all the way to the right as I hit the cement on my chin from this high-speed sitting position. The man who hit me then, after I asked him for money for the damage done to my motorbike because I had to pay for an expensive Passport fee as my passport had expired and I had to pay a lot and could only save $20 per month and was always living off less than $700 a month up to that point--the bike was badly damaged--this man then took my bike and threw it by revving up the acceleration into a heavy potted plant as he then sneered at me (this was a Europigape and this was a definite near-death attack and really would have killed me if I had not been so strong--it could easily have broken my neck but instead I hit my chin). THis was Pitt who had, the year before, had a cat brutally killed after I told him I didn't want him and to leave me alone (that was after two or three years of telling him this, but after two or three years I was screaming it in hate). One year later, when writing one post on my Facebook page asking anyone reading my writing to stop awarding him and his nasty wife for their crime against me, they had this done to me, and then they had my teeth nearly knocked out and then my gum tissue was cut into every night to create permanent damage or my teeth falling out. That was in addition to his personal violence on a psychological torture level every single day for at least 8 months after that with hate and violence--that was just for asking for justice. That is what helped him to win an Oscar and of course he also was in the top category for a Golden Globe (the Europigapes control it all I believe). 

As for this article below, the end of the article describes the response by the Foreign Press, which is the usual obfuscation of reality that H-wood is so used to anyway--which is certainly aids the politicians in their performances as well.

However, at least for once there is some kind of "evidence" to back-up the claim of how these "awards" are "won" and in the end...even the blacks were excluded although they were such good ass-grubbing servants attacking me so the Nazi empire could include more good house slaves serving the white masters but even with all they have done: they have been excluded from the top awards in the Europigape awards ceremony that is supposed to represent an American awards system--in favor of the Europigapes and their crappy stupid tv shows with their actors playing lead roles--portraying Americans even. Every single thing is co-opted and stolen and the lies that remain in face of evidence is always the same excuse system that also politicians are used to using and have become almost a standard trademark.


---------

To continue: 

Here are two copied paragraphs from this article from Huffington Post which came out today:

‘Emily In Paris’ Treated Golden Globe Voters To Their Own Parisian Getaway




The investigation into the group’s inner workings revealed a “widespread perception that members can still be wheedled and swayed with special attention” come awards season. Given the relatively small number of members behind the Globes― fewer than 90 HFPA voters compared to the almost 10,000 eligible voters in the film academy ― the report claimed that it’s “far easier logistically” to curry favor with the international journalists, as they “make a nice target.”

The LA Times investigation also found that the HFPA regularly lines its own members pockets, with certain individuals receiving nearly $2 million in payments for serving on various committees and performing other tasks, a practice that experts say could violate IRS guidelines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment