Thursday, February 11, 2021

Movie Mind Control: to be Gay (in the conventional, "old school" sense, when gay meant being fun, light, light-hearted), to be airy, to be like a fairy--to dance and bring joy for every girl and boy.

Fred Astaire's Best Scene - A Damsel in Distress. (YouTube Title).

 




I have considered starting a different site, one of those "free" website builders to begin critical deconstruction of movies and other themes for the purpose of writing in a more creative vain (however, daunting that all I write is blocked from the main internet and every single thing I write, if only a short sentence where I try to exert my own concepts-has been stolen for years. Pop singers with their tiny little fabricated synchronized repeat sentences for their computerized vocal arrangements, cut and spliced bits of other songs and tunes, and the belting out of vocals by people whose ranges are within a few NOTES on the scale for one octave (a musical crime for real musicianship). Short phrases I have written have been literally copied and turned into someone else's belted out song which have won awards for the criminal terrorists who engage in this system of hacking and theft and then attacking me afterwards, especially when I react by writing about the theft on my Facebook page or on this blog. 

Since all functions for anything I attempt to search or create on the internet are completely blocked, hacked and rendered useless for creating anything I want, For now, I believe I will begin a movie mind control section here on this blog as I am essentially a beginner when it comes to creating websites anyway, even with the hacking. But with the hacking almost every function besides the most basic is blocked, so I never get real training in using anything beyond basic templates such as in this blog on Google's Blogger, which is extremely easy to use and yet when I press functions they also do not operate. I have tried to add pages and the functions don't work. I have tried to change the font size and the font appears "large" when I type the blog in this pre-published state, but once I publish and look at the result, the font never changes except for the largest size font possible. That is just one example of how I am unable to access editing processes or using any website without essential functions being blocked. This blog remains as a huge long thread of posts and I cannot get the function to add pages, I have tried it is absolutely blocked. Thus, this blog site remains hacked, rewritten by terrorist hackers, I can only write a sort of stream of ideas and not compartmentalize the pages I want into organized sections.

-----------------

Otherwise: as this post reads, I happened upon this video by accident, not wanting to watch an oldie but now I see how much of a goodie it really is. 

The mind control involved in the "modern" movies I referred to in my Facebook post, which I am pasting and copying here, is that people are being indoctrinated into being traumatized and into resorting to violence, murder and expecting through what has been termed "Predictive Programming" to expect huge catastrophic events to unfold, such as pandemics, plagues, mass murdering robot zombies, heroes who perform the most unhuman acts of rescue, and the like. Death, hate, revenge, rescue, heroism are the repeat formulas that H-wood cranks out year after year. Super-duper dope heroes are embedded with fantastic technological capabilities to help rescue the planet. Killing the "bad guy" is such a release in the movies that it is the endless 2nd-to-final act of so many of these fascist-Nazi themed movies (and I do know that the lead actors are indeed involved in hate groups but it is all veiled so carefully and they always endorse every champion anti-racist and anti-inhumane activity they can for public relations advertising of their faux personalities that their agents concoct for them. 

--------

I am of course not the first to have noticed that there is programming involved in movies, but when I happened upon this clip this morning the stark contrast between out current movie formulas and the individualized TALENT of some of these older performers and the joy and gaiety they bring is amazing compared with the hate-movie-release-death-heroic rescue themes that the public has come to rely on. When real (perhaps engineered) catastrophes await the public, the actors who play these roles RUSH IN to rescue society from the evils, just like in the movies. This is an aspect of mind control that these (mostly white male) conspiracy theory critics never connect because, of course, they are part of the fanatic programming and what they analyze has huge gaps in the analysis so the consumer of this information, like with all "good" programming and disinformation/misinformation--gleans only part of the analysis thus leading to one set of conclusions instead of having a more broad picture of how the operations in question are relayed to public and consumer mind control programming.

----------

When actors turn into politicians and vice-versa, as I have been writing of for so long, the movie themes of pandemics and tragedies turned into media entertainer rescues from the calamities are such an ingrained formula that the public almost comes to expect it. Thus when Obama comes out with his book and Michelle his dutiful, wonderful glowing and stainless heroic wife come out with media performances to rescue America from the evils they have "always" been fighting against (which I KNOW that they helped bring into power and are part of the problem and not the solution). *** This is the brainwashing and mind control. Of course, as I wrote two days ago, ms goody goody two shoes Michelle Obama, who has participated in this contract out on me, who is a conniving liar, aspiring white supremacist and absolute defender of black anti-Semitism. Black participating in racist hate crimes using technology (aka "gang stalking" but it's nothing more than technological terrorism). I have discovered that blacks participating in anti-Semitic attacks while racist whites sit back smug and gloating while their minions do the hate and filth attacks for them, that blacks are pawns used by racist whites for these gang stalking activities (and also other minorities but in America this is extremely prevalent). Black racism--a most recurring theme in the gang stalking purview that other targets have written of, I am not the first one to write of this black reverse hate activity. It has only took me years of experiencing this to stop claiming that the other targets who have written of this were "racist"--as I would write to them and respond to their claims that blacks were more violent than whites when it came to stalking, especially on public buses and in public places. 

When I wrote that the Obamas were handing T-rump these technologies, it was for the purpose, as I later deduced and see clearly now after years of them participating in this crime, that they are involved in media output and Michelle is going to host a children's program. I guess that means she is not going to be promoting violence but you can be sure the theme will be on victimization and silly puppets coming to the rescue--I guess, I may hazard watching the show for a few moments to see if my guess is correct. But, the Obamas used this tech against me, have helped to further their careers in the media because they are agents of death and terrorism (not just upon me, but in foreign policy during the Obama Admin which, THANKFULLY Biden is beginning to unravel and stop---all these years later, I mean decades --YEAH BIDEN!!!!).

--------

What I posted on Facebook today, thinking of the terrorist actors who have been ordering their minions to put clumps of stinking fungus-growth into my toilet--which created a black stain that won't get off the porcelain. Literally whatever they put has created a black stain that I have poured bleach, baking soda, vinegar, scoured and a black stain remains. The clump was so huge that it was 3-inches in width and plopped off the side of the toilet when I sprayed water on it. The terrorists (of course, the "brown" minorities operating under order from the white bigot Nazis) did this under order from the H-wood team. My home is filthy and stinking. There are brain stains that won't come out that have been sprayed on literally the walls, my tiles on the patio--on the glass of the patio sliding door--all furniture, the walls, etc. This is what the Obamas endorsed and it continues from all these years of Obama, through the T-rump admin, and now it's still going on but some of the attacks have lessened. 

As for the movies and mind programming, the programming is tending towards themes of hate--not just "tending" but directly referencing murder and violence, redemption and rescue. The actors playing rescue operations in movies are ultimately fascist Nazis and this has no color division at this point in the entire induction of blacks and other "minorities" into the white supremacist league of death and genocidal hate, portrayed in these movies in various levels of violence, murder and hate (but rescued by hater actors who actually represent at best, conspicuous consumption --of lies and wealth and orgiastic "glamor"--oh yes, sexuality in the fascist Nazi sense plays a huge role in movies, of course! But that is a different theme. I recognize that my ideas are being stolen. However, I cannot hide my light under a bushel forever, waiting for someone to stop these people from stealing my ideas any longer and my ideas really blocked from public view and my ability to earn profit thereof absolutely denied me by the "heroes" who rescue the planet from the death and ills that they actually have covertly helped to create. 

--------

(Written on Facebook today):

Would a scene such as this (Fred Astaire video above), put into modern times, win or receive any praise in our media entertainment spectacle? Would this be too sweet, charming and nice for our modern violence, death, revenge, victimization, hero-rescue by criminal fascist Nazi actors portraying formulaic rescuers of society or the planet or even the universe, with endless CGI explosions, killing death murder sex-on-camera hate hate movie-themed plots of "Today"?
ME thinks that this is too charming a scene for the mafia Nazi cartel that has taken over the industry circus-crime-syndicate Nazi brainwashing media entrainment conglomerate.
However, it is indeed charming to watch. Fred Astaire defies every convention of drumming possible (if you have studied percussion this is never taught in school).
So much fun, look at the delight on Fred Astaire's face! And he carries that inebriation into this performance and carries it out into my mind and heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment