Thursday, February 11, 2021

Movie Mind Control: to be Gay (in the conventional, "old school" sense, when gay meant being fun, light, light-hearted), to be airy, to be like a fairy--to dance and bring joy for every girl and boy.

Fred Astaire's Best Scene - A Damsel in Distress. (YouTube Title).

 




I have considered starting a different site, one of those "free" website builders to begin critical deconstruction of movies and other themes for the purpose of writing in a more creative vain (however, daunting that all I write is blocked from the main internet and every single thing I write, if only a short sentence where I try to exert my own concepts-has been stolen for years. Pop singers with their tiny little fabricated synchronized repeat sentences for their computerized vocal arrangements, cut and spliced bits of other songs and tunes, and the belting out of vocals by people whose ranges are within a few NOTES on the scale for one octave (a musical crime for real musicianship). Short phrases I have written have been literally copied and turned into someone else's belted out song which have won awards for the criminal terrorists who engage in this system of hacking and theft and then attacking me afterwards, especially when I react by writing about the theft on my Facebook page or on this blog. 

Since all functions for anything I attempt to search or create on the internet are completely blocked, hacked and rendered useless for creating anything I want, For now, I believe I will begin a movie mind control section here on this blog as I am essentially a beginner when it comes to creating websites anyway, even with the hacking. But with the hacking almost every function besides the most basic is blocked, so I never get real training in using anything beyond basic templates such as in this blog on Google's Blogger, which is extremely easy to use and yet when I press functions they also do not operate. I have tried to add pages and the functions don't work. I have tried to change the font size and the font appears "large" when I type the blog in this pre-published state, but once I publish and look at the result, the font never changes except for the largest size font possible. That is just one example of how I am unable to access editing processes or using any website without essential functions being blocked. This blog remains as a huge long thread of posts and I cannot get the function to add pages, I have tried it is absolutely blocked. Thus, this blog site remains hacked, rewritten by terrorist hackers, I can only write a sort of stream of ideas and not compartmentalize the pages I want into organized sections.

-----------------

Otherwise: as this post reads, I happened upon this video by accident, not wanting to watch an oldie but now I see how much of a goodie it really is. 

The mind control involved in the "modern" movies I referred to in my Facebook post, which I am pasting and copying here, is that people are being indoctrinated into being traumatized and into resorting to violence, murder and expecting through what has been termed "Predictive Programming" to expect huge catastrophic events to unfold, such as pandemics, plagues, mass murdering robot zombies, heroes who perform the most unhuman acts of rescue, and the like. Death, hate, revenge, rescue, heroism are the repeat formulas that H-wood cranks out year after year. Super-duper dope heroes are embedded with fantastic technological capabilities to help rescue the planet. Killing the "bad guy" is such a release in the movies that it is the endless 2nd-to-final act of so many of these fascist-Nazi themed movies (and I do know that the lead actors are indeed involved in hate groups but it is all veiled so carefully and they always endorse every champion anti-racist and anti-inhumane activity they can for public relations advertising of their faux personalities that their agents concoct for them. 

--------

I am of course not the first to have noticed that there is programming involved in movies, but when I happened upon this clip this morning the stark contrast between out current movie formulas and the individualized TALENT of some of these older performers and the joy and gaiety they bring is amazing compared with the hate-movie-release-death-heroic rescue themes that the public has come to rely on. When real (perhaps engineered) catastrophes await the public, the actors who play these roles RUSH IN to rescue society from the evils, just like in the movies. This is an aspect of mind control that these (mostly white male) conspiracy theory critics never connect because, of course, they are part of the fanatic programming and what they analyze has huge gaps in the analysis so the consumer of this information, like with all "good" programming and disinformation/misinformation--gleans only part of the analysis thus leading to one set of conclusions instead of having a more broad picture of how the operations in question are relayed to public and consumer mind control programming.

----------

When actors turn into politicians and vice-versa, as I have been writing of for so long, the movie themes of pandemics and tragedies turned into media entertainer rescues from the calamities are such an ingrained formula that the public almost comes to expect it. Thus when Obama comes out with his book and Michelle his dutiful, wonderful glowing and stainless heroic wife come out with media performances to rescue America from the evils they have "always" been fighting against (which I KNOW that they helped bring into power and are part of the problem and not the solution). *** This is the brainwashing and mind control. Of course, as I wrote two days ago, ms goody goody two shoes Michelle Obama, who has participated in this contract out on me, who is a conniving liar, aspiring white supremacist and absolute defender of black anti-Semitism. Black participating in racist hate crimes using technology (aka "gang stalking" but it's nothing more than technological terrorism). I have discovered that blacks participating in anti-Semitic attacks while racist whites sit back smug and gloating while their minions do the hate and filth attacks for them, that blacks are pawns used by racist whites for these gang stalking activities (and also other minorities but in America this is extremely prevalent). Black racism--a most recurring theme in the gang stalking purview that other targets have written of, I am not the first one to write of this black reverse hate activity. It has only took me years of experiencing this to stop claiming that the other targets who have written of this were "racist"--as I would write to them and respond to their claims that blacks were more violent than whites when it came to stalking, especially on public buses and in public places. 

When I wrote that the Obamas were handing T-rump these technologies, it was for the purpose, as I later deduced and see clearly now after years of them participating in this crime, that they are involved in media output and Michelle is going to host a children's program. I guess that means she is not going to be promoting violence but you can be sure the theme will be on victimization and silly puppets coming to the rescue--I guess, I may hazard watching the show for a few moments to see if my guess is correct. But, the Obamas used this tech against me, have helped to further their careers in the media because they are agents of death and terrorism (not just upon me, but in foreign policy during the Obama Admin which, THANKFULLY Biden is beginning to unravel and stop---all these years later, I mean decades --YEAH BIDEN!!!!).

--------

What I posted on Facebook today, thinking of the terrorist actors who have been ordering their minions to put clumps of stinking fungus-growth into my toilet--which created a black stain that won't get off the porcelain. Literally whatever they put has created a black stain that I have poured bleach, baking soda, vinegar, scoured and a black stain remains. The clump was so huge that it was 3-inches in width and plopped off the side of the toilet when I sprayed water on it. The terrorists (of course, the "brown" minorities operating under order from the white bigot Nazis) did this under order from the H-wood team. My home is filthy and stinking. There are brain stains that won't come out that have been sprayed on literally the walls, my tiles on the patio--on the glass of the patio sliding door--all furniture, the walls, etc. This is what the Obamas endorsed and it continues from all these years of Obama, through the T-rump admin, and now it's still going on but some of the attacks have lessened. 

As for the movies and mind programming, the programming is tending towards themes of hate--not just "tending" but directly referencing murder and violence, redemption and rescue. The actors playing rescue operations in movies are ultimately fascist Nazis and this has no color division at this point in the entire induction of blacks and other "minorities" into the white supremacist league of death and genocidal hate, portrayed in these movies in various levels of violence, murder and hate (but rescued by hater actors who actually represent at best, conspicuous consumption --of lies and wealth and orgiastic "glamor"--oh yes, sexuality in the fascist Nazi sense plays a huge role in movies, of course! But that is a different theme. I recognize that my ideas are being stolen. However, I cannot hide my light under a bushel forever, waiting for someone to stop these people from stealing my ideas any longer and my ideas really blocked from public view and my ability to earn profit thereof absolutely denied me by the "heroes" who rescue the planet from the death and ills that they actually have covertly helped to create. 

--------

(Written on Facebook today):

Would a scene such as this (Fred Astaire video above), put into modern times, win or receive any praise in our media entertainment spectacle? Would this be too sweet, charming and nice for our modern violence, death, revenge, victimization, hero-rescue by criminal fascist Nazi actors portraying formulaic rescuers of society or the planet or even the universe, with endless CGI explosions, killing death murder sex-on-camera hate hate movie-themed plots of "Today"?
ME thinks that this is too charming a scene for the mafia Nazi cartel that has taken over the industry circus-crime-syndicate Nazi brainwashing media entrainment conglomerate.
However, it is indeed charming to watch. Fred Astaire defies every convention of drumming possible (if you have studied percussion this is never taught in school).
So much fun, look at the delight on Fred Astaire's face! And he carries that inebriation into this performance and carries it out into my mind and heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...