Thursday, February 4, 2021

Strategies to integrate "Socialist" "liberal" "radical" "Democrats" merging with "Right Wing" Nazi Party "Repuglicans". The integration aims at creating the new National Socialist Party of Amerika aka Nazism. Conservative values integrated with the Europigape Socialist Nazi agenda. As the parties are all merging towards a more "Right" position on the political spectrum, but integrating what are called "Socialist" policies. As many have noted, the Democrats appear to have shifted to a centrist Republican stance and even Obama labeled himself as a more moderate "Republican" in one interview. The integration is really a merging of both parties into a new fascist Nazi State replete with Socialist policies (so-called) but also representing the ever-right-leaning brainwashed and manipulated masses (through Whorewood media productions for example which always seem superficially to be supporting all the "liberal" causes but really are subliminally encouraging racism, hate, violence, murder and genocide). My personal perspective (adding on the political analysis video posted below) and my theoretical analysis, not deviating from reality very much (in my opinion absolutely 100% correct).

"Josh Hawley Sucks Up To Republicans By Voting Against Every Biden Cabinet Nominee" (YouTube title).




 


Pasted and copied from Facebook today. As this concerns mind control and programming I add it here. 

------

Please do not blame me for what terrorist hackers are retyping, deleting, redacting or deleting to create discrediting and confusion in my writing.

----------

The Nazis were Socialist. You must see the video above to get the reference to Socialism that Farron Cousins uses in his analysis--my input is that the "Far Right" is actually a Socialist organization but the basic followers, brought up on a "Capitalist" system, don't understand that they are actually espousing a Socialist system by endorsing Nazism-- =German Workers National Socialist Party which Hitler lead. That is why the integration of Dems with Repugs is more akin to a seeming duality but it's really being integrated into one, larger concept of incorporating Socialism into Fascism and "Far Right" politics. There is little division and eventually they will--meaning Congress--will emulate a National Socialist (fascist Nazi, Totalitarian) system. That is one of the main reasons the Demorepuglicrats have done NOTHING to stop this terrorist attack upon me and have indeed sponsored and funded these illicit, illegal and criminal organizations. Obama wanted to help create a Black caucus as long as he toed the line. Performers in droves of the black diaspora have flocked to attack me alongside their good "friends" of the extremely bigoted and openly racist mafia and Nazi persuasions and organizations. They operate hand-in-hand but appear as diametrically opposed for public brainwashing effect. The illusion that America represents a spectrum of political opposites the cooperate into one "Democratic" society has been a farce plied upon the American and global consciousness, operating in an unconscious/subconscious manipulative force for decades or even a century or two. Thus, all the Democrat leaders, some Progressives of extreme fame now promoted into leadership position have also teleported me and gloated, smirked and laughed and made jokes about my torture and rape and violence, racism and all that they nearly shout against and rail against for their promotional schemes--all called "Socialists" by their "opposition" (which spurs their followers to assassinate them so only the most fascist can control the political landscape) but..the illusion of duality in politics and in American society persists. The only real duality that I can actually perceive is betwixt victimizers and victims. Also known as "the wealth gap" or "rich versus poor". The "gap" is widening and has been created under the much touted segue into fascism that Ronald Reagan presented which was cheered on for decades and now parroted in mainstream media by anchors. That Reagan created more National Debt that ALL PRESIDENTS COMBINED since the beginning of our current presidential system is never, once not ever mentioned in all the exclamations about how great Reagan was and is considered to be (according to these fasco-pundits which Fox News claims are the "liberal" media). The widening gap has become a chasm in the last year alone. The ramifications are leading to an ever-traumatized Republic of America that is slowly becoming a fascist Totalitarian State following the former German Nazi strategies into turning a formerly advanced Democratic system into a genocidal death culture of fascism and Nazism (and Communism and Socialism and the pretense of concern for all humanitarian goals once the system is exposed and deadly and through violence quelled but never stopped--as America has truly sponsored the Nazi party since the end of WWII and is now a colonized protegee of Nazi indoctrination and take-over.) That is why none of the very famous Progressives, or Democrats who have been involved with teleporting me and this contract will or has ever really stepped in to stop this vile violence that their seeming opposition but what they personally call "friends" when they teleport me--they never stop the rape and dismemberment and destruction of my finances and home that their "friends" are forcing upon me (and countless others) which they covertly endorse, with smug smiles of hate and glee of violence and torture. This of course I cannot prove but it happened during teleportation. If there have been video records of me being teleported, perhaps one day these instances I try to make a record of will surface. As it stands, all the attacks are orchestrated to coincide with insinuations of delusions and schizophrenic episodes of a break with reality, and I try to describe their tactics and I am only left with unsubstantiated claims which so easily can be turned against me to actually imprison me.
------------
However, as it stands I have seen the criminals who attacked me for YEARS in teleportation performed for the Inauguration of Biden and the ones that have not performed have been mentioned in glowing admiration by the leaders of the new admin and now I remain in the same old position of asking for people to intervene because my fascist Nazi country is in the left-swing of the Right-pendulum switch from open fascism into the "opposite" "liberal" position but it's all slowly rolling to the Right-wing of utter Totalitarianism Technocratic absolute oppression. The swings always bring the entire apparatus to the Right side of the inevitable Nazi State/or Communist Totalitarian system if you will--unless people stop believing at face-value all that the "liberal" performers and leaders claim they are fighting for (who are trained by H-wood acting coaches to make their speeches)
Like everything else that is being done, the lies and revisionism have created more deception. The materialist Capitalists who want private entrepreneurial hegemony are throwing labels of "Socialism" as an evil at the "libtards" but in actuality, what they want is the same old racism but under another name of private capitalistic entrepreneurial hegemony over the market. Also just the old white racist supremacy but now using the hate label of "Socialism" to throw at their "black and brown" and female "enemies". The Dems are just part of this seeming bipartisan divide which is slowly pushing the entire contraption of this orchestrated deception into a complete Socialist-Nazi State.
--------
Oh, by the way: when I refer to Progressives who have teleported me I am NOT referring to AOC or any female: I refer to white males. One of them physically assaulted me for saying I don't like his political/comedy talk show format. The other one I never had direct contact with but he was there smirking and making jokes about my situation with sneering derision alongside a white female who has been a world leader of Democracy who also wanted to exploit me in this teleportation contract alongside her fascist Nazi mafia/Nazi cartel backers of the far right Nazi persuasion. I just want to add this as I do not want to put this stigma on AOC who only put countless videos of herself alongside all the other hacked into videos of the terrorists who routinely teleported or assisted in the teleporatation. The usual sneering smirking glaring look was put on some of her videos and as I have tried to express endlessly, I and not they, are discredited for attempting to describe how their triggering internet terrorist attacks operate. All is orchestrated to make me appear delusional if I begin to try to describe how these triggers are created in my every internet search and always on my YouTube channel, which I rely on to obtain news clips. I am financially blocked from subscribing to any real channels and if I did, as I have done before in other years when I had the money (when I survived off loans and my family supported me financially) I was still hacked with endless movies by the same perpetrator criminal rapists teleporting me (the celebrities). All media sources and all electronic equipment and mechanical as well are hacked or inserted with AI or "smart" tech to infiltrate, hack and disrupt functions (it can be deadly as a result). All endorsed by this emerging fascist state that still appears as a "bipartisan" Democracy that is undergoing a "crisis" but has now put some colors into the formerly white spectrum. I suspect most of them have been fully indoctrinated and gone through the gauntlet of trauma-based mind control so they are fully integrated into the fascist Nazi system but still "represent" those who are oppressed but still able barely to vote. Not yet disenfranchised as voters, but now the facades are so ingeniously created by psychological advertising agencies that fully train the politicians and celebrities in how to program the public into believing the lies they spew all the time. I have to see the reality and I am silenced and blocked from all transmission except to the criminals who are a part of this huge organization. Undoubtedly what I write now will be stolen by the white men and their on-knee supplicant "brown and black" subservients who are put into leadership (in name) positions. I use the terms "black and brown" in quotes because they are simply American but they are labeled as black and brown by the white supremacists who keep claiming that they are simply labeling them as racial designations. Thus they can label the voter constituency and then re-align the imminent voter suppression accordingly in the future.
-------------
The Dems keep watching me undergo torture from their "friends" on the "other side of the aisle" and as always, do nothing to stop this endless passing around of me to every scumbag whore rapist bigot Nazi white supremacist and it's black and brown knee-supplicating minion who also wants a piece of the power. Perhaps they justify it all with self-delusion that they are actually helping their "people" to rise out of destitution. All they have done is create more death and confusion for "their people" while the terrorist minions get more mansions in Phuket as reward for helping their fascist bigots in attacking me using this racist genocidal technology used for absolutely fascist and racist purposes. They embrace it and get promoted they are getting even more millions of dollars for representing the "black and brown" disenfranchised who they falsely provide a sense of hope and relief--which in turn is absolutely a delusional state of orchestrated schizophrenia.
-----------
However, this video, like all the Farron Cousins vlog posts is both humorous as also politically insightful.
On to the 2024 Presidential Election cycle already, pre-planning stages and political maneuvers analyzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pervasive, never-ending appearance and functionality (face, body mutilation deformation from daily torture physical attacks which appear like 'naturally-occurring" aging and slow decomposition of body structure--and greying hair and sagging cheeks sunken eyes and black circles due to the never-ending eye tear attack and the hate forced on me by just disgusting people who dump their hate on me and go off alleviated of their stress-one of them after the next, daily and nightlly--all enraged about their careers and that I could have a chance for anything but the lowest of the low for them to exploit and physical and emotional and mental unraveling of my body and thought and capability and appearance so the slow murder appears like a naturally-occurring event, combined with my 17 years of non-stop murderous death targeting which has rendered me out of necessity to try to stop the complete murder aspects of this torture endless drama to be stopped--and they stop the tears torture after I write and forcing me to write adds to the crazy-label and then ideas they steal for their BBC articles and English-crown sponsored paid for productions for movies which generate billions or millions of dollars and ideas stolen in just short sentences and ideas from people dumping hate hate hate on me deformation and then laughing and joking about how bad I look sound and that I have no money they blocked all off. This is done on a nightly and daily basis. It was happening before I began to fight back and write on a daily basis to get some life support amidst a murder contract that still is at me having to write daily to stop mutilation torture my eyes now being literally destroyed my face horrifically marred from this torture just one of countless tortures ongoing without end). This is still at the me begging for life support help and to stop the murder deformation the utter destruction of my body,k finances and life while hate hate celebrities feed off dumping their hate and misery out on me on a never-ending basis. It is still protected by all news anchors by all information systems by all government officials by all society institutions so I have no way to verify and thus the cherry on top is that as a target the person is left with zero chance to prove anything. All information technology is rendered hacked and useless and all people conform to this system literally around the world this is a protected hate and murder system "everybody" agrees with and protects.//Discrediting tactics and maneuvers, all created to appear like naturally-occurring foibles with carefully constructed, compartmentalized and structural damage and brain/mind obfuscation deflecting thought into inability to communicate. Two sets of attacks I conjoined in the last sentence but all afflicting my appearance and communication clarity rendering me in a state of diminished appearance and capability. //I write this to alert those who believe this can't happen to them, that it can happen and if it does, you may be so deceived in your comfort zone of impenetrable security and conviction that it happens to "other people". Or just simply to care about the effects of how people are perceived and thus categorized. This is a subtle mechanism which is a daily grinding down and wearing away of the edifice of personality appearance and structure, performed in such minutiae that the target cannot perceive the deleterious attacks. First attack is tears pouring out of my eyes continuously every day, and night, for years without end. My face is haggard, my skin is ruptured on my cheeks and around my eyes. My eyesight so diminished I must use glasses whereas previously no glasses used for the first few years of grad school reading 4 hours average per day. The use of eyes in reading did not necessitate glasses the tears streaming out of my eyes forced eyesight diminishment but also facial deterioration. Now my eyes are literally sunken inward into my face, they forced frown lines due to using the throat and spine and brain implants to alter facial structure but done on a daily and continuous basis of having lips and cheeks pulled downward. The sensation is of burning on my face but an internal compression sort of "hot" sensation not like thermal emissions but like being microwaved (and I have read that microwaves are responsible for many of the physical attacks and "DEW" sort of attacks, aka Directed Energy Weapons' attacks. Otherwise known as electronic Warfare technology. People can be cooked and I read long ago that brains can be literally microwaved like eggs, or enough so that without an autopsy the murder or after-effects cannot be verified unless the brain is scrutinized. Ok, I am working on premises and from having read information years ago. When I ask AI about such topics the instant response is that none of this is verified but only when I specifically name scientists or operations conducted by Intel agencies which I heard about in podcasts then AI can access the information but only if named specifically. The non-specific answer is always what police and society relies on to discredit the target who attempts (always in vain) to specify how the attacks are rendered (which no one can prove without extensive and sophisticated tech to unveil the tech being torture-tech non-touch evasive at best). //second discrediting is similar to my last rambling hypothetical rambling and incoherent to some degree inability to write and think clearly (I am under attack right now, brain waves are "scattered" my only attempt in this state to write as i am very ill every day and being abused, slapped, beaten abused yelled at raped and tortured in deep sleep state every night then drugged while sleeping drugged in my food and drink consumption and then the poisons that have been surreptitiously forced into my body often either coursing through my bloodstream in the process of fighting to eliminate the poisons--or coming out in huge bursts and me sick and unable to move, think, study, read and I get on the internet to block out the "loser bitch stupid" endless cyclical hate hissing sentences screamed into my inner ear by the endless latched on hissing hate of the depp spawn thing he bore which I am forced to bear without forbearance after more than 17 years of the depp hell which brought on the hate and hell of countless other celebrities. I am so straying from my original point I have not begun to enumerate on it. My brain locked down in "short-term memory loss' while on the phone trying to speak to the very distinct "English as second language" receptionist as I try to explain that the message of a delivery for "today" which I canceled due to the hacker terrorist block from this water supply company (not solely water supplies but I write this to not specify) and they manipulated the delivery so it was a mess confusing and wrongly done on their part. As they do this very, very often but the actions of confusing and mixing up with me unable to articulate and speak while they attack me--in ways ranging from my throat being constricted where the microchip implant was put in my larynx or in that general region of my throat in a non-consensual implantation under a completely different premise with my family paying and organizing it. That was the point of the tears torture and literally, physically blocking speech and my former great joy of singing (in choir and singing this is now stopped curtailed and they constrict my voice to the point of choking when I attempt to sing--and drink and eat as well but always while on the phone trying to communicate with people trained to subtly create confusion with repeats and wrong answers and hostility and lies, on a continuous basis while fighting to speak with all these artificially-inflicted constraints to my vocal cords my throat and then my eyes stinging with tears my nose dripping or very congested and then sometimes they also force heart palpitations and then they create internet problems or phone problems the people on the other end are always instructed to tell me they cannot "hear" me so I must talk very loudly. If in public people they glare in hate and yell that I am yelling and to shut up as they all glare in a gorup hate formation---all prior constructed. This last sentence leads me to appear delusional and crazy, another stalker imperative for discrediting endlessly this system of discrediting and targeting is never revealed the target remains isolated and endleslsy labeled with a paranoid delusional disorder (the polite quaint sociological term from the DSM-IVTR a diagnostsic label for being bat-crazy). I can't "remember" to say what I was going to say while in the middle of struggling to speak clearly loudly and to not be diverted. The delivery I had to cancel the woman on the phone a few days ago spoke such badly rotten English (purposeful on her part, but delusional and schizo whenever I mention that this is a non-stop repeat structure of targeting patterns undeniable and for decades never-ending routine but still I am the person labeled as crazy and lock her up). //Trying to say that the order which they botched up while I had to repeat 6-8 times in a row the problem which the woman on the other end kept repeating the same wrong response and forcing me to repeat (they are trained and expert at that harassment speech pattern for crazy-making). But the order I canceled and then received no cancellation message and the order remained active online for the website of the delivery company. I phoned at a time I never attempt to communicate with this water supply company and i got, literally, different prompts and instructions to press whatever button from a completely almost alien system which is never used when I phone when the terrorist hackers are awoken and in full hate operative readiness to hack into my phone calls, which are diverted (again, stating that is a "crazy" statement never able to prove this). The message system was completely different and a friendly, helpful and completely English articulate male answered not the usual "no speak English good" action which this company absolutely operates for English speaking clientele on a high professinoal and completely functioning top level of professionalism otherwise except when my phone calls are relayed to the terrrorist operatives who have access to every system and institution I phone (including social security and government offices and banks, etc). //I told him that the order remained "active" but I had canceled 2 days ago. I tried to tell him that the message was an "alert" but because I was blocked mentally my brain blocked (hard to explain with my very limited hacker technology terminology I should study but since these ctions are never revealed and only the "gang stalking" paranoid sites which are so empty and blank void of information that they are almost useless. The accessibility to gang stalking literature is now void as are most of my general searches since all is constrained just like my phone calls are always relayed to a terrorist source. I could not "remember" to tell this man that the message was "on top" of my general email box as a notification. His English was not so great and my brain was spun in a dizzy attempt to not blurt out inconsistencies and appear like I am not lost in a maze of brain-fog tech blasting into my brain. I believe also that "nonsense" sentences are pummeled into my subconscious through the audible tracts which are undetectable but these hypnosis suggestions are endlessly forced into my subconsciousness while I am in any public communication trap or situation (all communication is turned into a discrediting targeting system I can't speak what I need to say which is in my "mind" but then void and gone at the critical moment). So he asked me when the email had been sent I told him days ago but it says that "today" the delivery would be. That could be construed that I was just unable to dissociated the date of delivery from an old email from an active notification appearing on top of my email page and it literally just disappeared from my verbal structure while I was trying to not get lost as usual in their attacks at these extremely minute and subtle forms of inarticulation which mean a lot in terms of credibility. It made me appear that duh I could not understand that an email for the order sent days ago is not relevant any longer but the information I had in my mind to actually convey was that it was an active notice sent through the gmail system of "today delivery" and active. I hope I conveyed this somewhat clearly but it is literally impossible for me to even restrain from straying from the point. Also my eyesight is now in a blur while I write this--I can't "see" clearly the attack on my brain renders my functions severely limited. This happens so frequently that while in the middle of a business or professional atmosphere phone call I am unable to make the points that distinguish between confused, or intelligent questioning for confirmation of the mistakes that "they" create in every business or government contact. The skewing of brainwave patterns to render cognition on a very shaky ground, limiting my communication to being unable to say what is the real point and what distinguishes the question or information from blank unstudied lack of attention and credibility. It made me appear like I was not able to understand that this old email I could not decipher between the cancellation and that it was an active notice on top of the emails as a "today" delivery outside of the old email. The information just blanked out I responded with trepidation of not being able to appear concise and professional I tried to not stutter and get lost. I was so blanked out I missed this little piece of information and then only after I hung up did I realize how bad it made me appear, but on a very small level scale of not "understanding" basic information email systems and how deliveries operate like a 7 year old making an order for the first time not knowing how emails work, etc not able to communicate all was blanked out at the critical moment. This is "short term" memory blanking out. This is done every time I am dealing with any mathematical calculation such as change from a very simple reduction for a 2 or 3 digit monetary exchange.

 ...  (continued from above)...I get the wrong answer for subtraction or addiction for the most basic and simple arithmetic calculations. Ri...