Thursday, February 4, 2021

Terrorist Report: February 4, 2021. Disgusting as usual from disgusting hyena pig apes and their nasty minions. What they do to me they have done to you or will do and that is true.

 The mechanical arms being inserted onto my patio from the floor above are spraying fungus onto my shoes which are rubber and I place them outside on the patio. I have two pairs of rubber shoes, I wash and scrub them every morning because the mechanical arms spray stinking substances which only lightly washing don't get out. I must use a bristle brush to scrub the scum (laboratory-created which permeates into the very fabric of the rubber and absorbs completely through-and-through). While I sleep the mechanical arms, operated by the scum in the rooms next to mine on both sides, entering in cracks, areas I have spent 2 years and longer pounding and pasting and gluing everything every kind of metal hook to stop the panels from being opened on the other side, gluing pasted stickers on all cracks and then lining all the shelves and panels on the walls with paper and then pasted over with packaging tape. They get through because it only requires less than 1/4 of an inch or less to get through with a mechanical arm--which I guess can be inserted in a flattened or round withdrawn state and then expanded to have clasps and mechanical tentacles that can grasp and conduct all kinds of terrorist activities. As I sleep very long due to poisoning which these mechanical arms continue to inflict on my body: they have hours to make a mess of my room and body and clothing and furniture every time they possibly can. Besides my body being cut to the bone and then sprayed with fungus in the wounds, they are spraying fungus on my shoes that lay outside the plastic-covered box spring sans mattress as all material fabric is saturated with stinking odors and fungus so I must have the bare essentials and all furniture including all walls, the floor and everything possible is covered with a thick layer of plastic sheeting that blocks some of the toxic odors from being inhaled because I must also seal my one open air source all night long due to more mechanical arms from the patio area inflicting even more damage or possibly opening my front door--which as has happened for YEARS pig apes rush into my room and RAPE me and insert fungus into my body afterward, then put my hips and spine out of place and also put disgusting things in my food and etc. That is what Obama endorsed, that is what every Congress has supported willingly, unwillingly, openly or without consent or knowledge but never conducting any investigation to the allegations that many of these legislatures have undoubtedly heard in "gossip" or seen in videos. Oh now...they "must' continue to "experiment" in controlling people and their mental states and supporting totalitarianism through their many guises and disguises of Democratic bipartisanship.

thus, my feet stink after I have scoured the shoes only one hour ago. I used the other pair of shoes and then, putting on this pair--(each pair is used for different purposes and have different types of styles/shapes and absorbencies). It is completely disgusting, just like the sleazy and sick teleportation skits that these "elite" entertainers who always have an arsenal of "jokes" at their disposal along with their plastic surgery and coached speech patterns and lectures and public appearances to the contrary of their real personality depravities.

The disgusting things they say and do, and I am only describing one tiny disgusting thing that is being done and has not stopped for at least 40 years of my life, but in the last 10 years the disgusting attacks have increased to the point that it's absolute terrorism that I remain unable to expose, vindicate or prove. 


I have described these attacks for years and the terrorists operating these activities are only promoted into higher and higher positions in the media and in politics. I just wrote of a white "Progressive" male who has teleported me and basically laughed about a very disgusting attack that was heaped upon me by some South African racists who have a posse of "brown" Thai minions doing every disgusting, filthy and dirty act of sabotage for them. It is exactly the same configuration in Whorewood that I have also attempted to describe but not being able to prove, can only make assertions and accusations and then, while writing the hacking makes it so frustrating and the frustration enables a "backdoor" hacking into my brain and cerebral functioning so I only begin to curse and call these heinous hyenas names that are "immature" and can be called all kinds of adverse things, thus completely discrediting me from all real reliability in what I write.

It is impossible after just one week of this kind of torture that is ongoing 24//7 to be able to remain calm if one is left alone, and after more than a decade of it going unmet by any political response except for more silencing, more torture and more creeps joining in including politicians. 

I just want to add this, not because anyone is there concerned about this torture and inhumanity but just in case the white males (mostly ) who claim they are "progressive" who are hacking in miss something that they steal from my writing (even just mini-byyes of words, vocab or concepts--all they have to do is steal something to get promoted---mostly white males but a scattering of females who must play 2nd role. What they miss perhaps readers who may not want such a hideously insane system to be put into place and enacted upon by the armies of brown, black, Jewish, Asian, Latino and et al minions who just play the subordinate roles but put into power as leaders who absolutely obey all the fascist protocols they have been traumatized into following in order to get out of the ruts that these fascist white bigots create in order to induct the many desperados into their gangs and cartels of fascist, Nazi persuasion.

I write of this disgusting attack, as my home is saturated with laboratory sprays that make brown toxic substances absorb into every fabric, including the floor--my body is likewise covered with scars and my feet and fingers have been slashed to the bone nightly for years upon end. 

I expect to see or hear my ideas now mimicked and turned into fascist Nazi white male commentaries but only using small bits and refabricating the rest into subversive Nazi brainwashing and programming disguised as "liberal" or "progressive" lecturing. They usually focus on what is wrong with the fascist Nazis--as I have been doing, which in turn is a kind of endorsement. I focus on them because they are threatening my life every day. They focus on the fascists because they are being paid for promoting them through a reverse psychological twist of denouncement every single time they steal my ideas or put out this for their "Progressive" agenda they are actually promoting the "Left" side of the Nazi Party agenda.


It's all very disgusting like fungus sprayed everywhere these criminal terrorist operations only enhance the most smutty, violent and sick and disgusting aspects of humanity and people embrace it fully. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


After having walked away from the laptop, ideas that I had wanted to write, while pounding down, backspacing and retyping words every second, literally, I "forgot" to include that the psycho who teleported me last night and for the last month has gone on and on with his profiteering off terrorism using this New technology which enables human trafficking with the press of a button--sexual trafficking along with torture, mutilation, torture and poisoning, drugging and all kinds of theft of every single thing every hyena-growth hormone scum ape can suck out and steal for their own propagandized performance:

the pig in question just had one small animal living on my patio killed--that was within 2 days of the filthy attacks he has since not stopped attacking me with. It was first heart palpitations and nervous system attacks that are absolutely deadly. Then he had a small animal killed. The other animal that survived the entire hillside being demolished by a blast that T-rump's team created 2 months after I moved into this place--or I mean 3 weeks, I am not able to access my real critical capabilities my brain is severely being swamped by electromagnetic or other brainwave activities by this implant or tech--but, all flowers, every single animal outside my patio, which faces an entirely natural environment that used to be covered birds and flowers and trees. The trees outside my window that were unique asian varieties have been cut down and killed. What has grown up are weeds and the pig minions have scattered pieces of plastic bags and cartons on the hillside alongside the dead and dying weeds. Zero birds even fly outside the window, and if they do they are so quick you can barely see them. They used to land on the hillside and now it is a dead zone. The single animal that survived was this incredibly unique and huge lizard that I made contact with. I would throw food to it and it made a loud buzzing noise in response (at nighttime). They blasted the crevice in the rocks where it lived--at nighttime so it was sleeping or sheltering and it's now dead. There was this other animal as I wrote above that made it's home on my patio. I really liked watching it and I would give it water and they just killed it. The place it had lived had a kind of "blood" stain and it's completely gone.

That was from this current psycho scumbag actor out ofAustria who is really just immediately disgusting not only for the fascist ways he behaves but also after his American friends, probably under his instruction, have behaved like parasitic rabid pig apes (sorry, but this description although it sounds immature and silly is actually really very parallel to how these creeps actually act. They put on such absolutely fake veneers of respectability in their public appearances. One of them literally changes his voice, slows it down, and sounds incredibly mature and sophisticated. In private he whines and talks in a high-pitched dorky voice and acts like a disgusting and stupid idiot and rapist racist scumbag who says the most stupid and sick things. The current rotten foul parasite attacking me put his videos right alongside the actor I wrote of just now, both together and videos of them together. After a decade of these pig ape hyenas having part of my uterus cut out, my lower jaw nearly broken, my teeth nearly pulled out and the gum tissue cut into to the bone every day after they nearly knocked my lower teeth out while I was sleeping--to inserting metal objects under cuticles every single day for over 6 years every single night so the injuries are absolutely horrific. Cutting my toes to the bone and putting fungus in the wounds. Smearing fungus into my hair every day for at least three days. Inserting fungus and stinking fluids into my vagina every day for years. POisning my food with fungus and drugs every day and bloating hardening poison (all my life). Inflicting some kind of substance that makes my skin breakout and then smearing some kind of tattooing chemical so the break-outs become ingrained into my skin. Making my hair fall out and rubbing horrid chemicals on my skin and hair to utterly damage both so they are curdling and scarring and falling out and scarred completely. Breaking my left large toe repeatedly and then stealing all I try to conceive of to try to have a career in writing or in any form. All finances blocked so I have not been able to afford a doctor or any medical care for years. No dentist, and nothing. 

They have made millions off stealing my ideas and I sit here endlessly cleaning up the stinking crap they have their pieces of sick minion crap spray on my furniture, the walls, the appliances, all doors, walls, clothing, shoes, etc all is sprayed, ugly and shabby, scratched, shrunk, stained, and broken down. 

All of this because I am defending my human rights, defending the US Constitution and warning readers for years that Nazis are infiltrating Whorewood and for a long time the White House and the Executive Branch and now I can add the House and the Senate as well. 

No response, ever. None of it is ever stopped. I write of these "brown and black" females who are iconic symbols of equality--supposedly--because they have allowed this terrorism to go on unabated and have participated in the tenure of this contract. The white male in question has just been put in charge of a very prominent leadership position in the Senate and globally represents freedom for the impoverished. All of them blather on about "The American People" and "Democracy" and I am writing this not only to try to get SOMEONE who actually cares about these concepts to stop this terror organization from slowly murdering me or murdering me or attacking me, to protect my human rights that this damn government was supposed to have done not just from corrupt and lying Obama but for ALL OF MY YEARS ON THIS PLANET not a single one has ever defended my rights as a citizen of the planet. 

As I write so often and has come true: what they do to me will also be done to you. All the micro attacks upon me have been foisted upon the American public in many multifarious insidious ways. I write these things, I have been writing about these terrorist activities and the culprits are lounging in their mansion, the white men at the lower ranks are reading my posts to steal concepts because they so fervently desire to be lounging in the mansions as well and as for the rest of society well they can go to hell. (If you like them subscribe to them and "ring the bell" that is the hell they all say like parrots in their videos on YouTube).

-----------

All of this torture because when I was capable of performing in some semblance of movement in society (not paralyzed by hardening bloating poison that has left me completely partially paralyzed for over a decade while these apes attack me non-stop) but when I could compete I  won competitions very often. The people who befriended me in these types of situations were terrorist attackers (in many cases, children or college-age) who viciously attacked me at critical vulnerable points when I was in need of a place to live, as every landlord has attacked me so badly all I have done is run from place-to-place in search of a peaceful life without abusers surrounding me (now it's torture and rape, which it always was but now it's much more in the open). If this system become instituted without the need for these hyena ape pigs to have to hide because they will institute fascism as the law of the land, which is what they just attempted under T-rump, then they will not need to hide any longer their penchant for torture and murder. As it is, the police in 100% of the cases I have appealed to for justice always attack me when I fight to defend myself legally. You can see from just the brief evidence that even an FBI member has been part of the Insurrection at the Capital last month. The uniformity of police participation in these covert terrorist operations is much higher than a few handful recognized by media. The complicity of the celebrities for this takeover has been recognized by media at ZERO PERCENT. The percentage is actually something at least 40-50% as a very conservative estimate. Those at the "A-list" level are at a very high percent of absolutely endorsing fascist Nazi takeover of America. As I have written of endlessly.


But I digressed and "forgot" what I had wanted to write. The sick actor who attacked me years ago, the friend of the current psycho who is disgusting to me, as I cringe now without waiting to see how disgusting, stupid and rotten they are because none of them even deviates from this protocol they just have a few idiosyncratic moments of deviation from disgusting protocols only to insert more disgusting varieties of torture--for which they are endlessly promoted for by this pernicious group they all belong to--the international group which has absolutely no fidelity to the United States or it's laws or Constitution. 

---

The creep in question had my cat thrown in the swimming pool just two weeks after I began to scream online to get off me, sending him a slew of hate messages on his Twitter account telling him he's a psycho pig and to stop teleporting adn raping me. He blocked my posts but continued FOR ANOTHER TWO YEARS until I was almost murdered in an orchestrated car attack that I was very nearly crushed by--after multiple car crashes the entire month--6 attempts in a 4-week period until I finally clicked on Trump's posts on my Facebook page and he began IMMEDIATELY to teleport/rape ("only one time" that I am conscious of in my unconscious state) and then he rose in position during the primaries into the lead candidate position for the Repuglican primaries and has since created a TERRORIST NETWORK of fascist Nazis both in the police and law enforcement arenas, including the FBI and others, but also within, as I try to detail and have done for years--in the ranks of the main brainwashing operation known as H-wood that infects the population with subliminal mind programming and inducts them covertly into the fascist mentality which they are being programmed to obey upon triggered call and response cues.

----

They stole my most beloved cat La Moux who was my emotional sustenance. They also have killed off, mutilated any subsequent cats I nurtured who were homeless and I fed them (first, because I had a bag of cat food from my cat who had been stolen, thrown in a swimming pool where I was residing, the photo of her drowning put on my Facebook feed, adn then I was teleported to her running to me in joy that I have come to rescue her. That was years ago, and now Trump has her some place along with the family of cats I also loved--the ones that had eyes gouged out, diseases cut into their necks as they died slow, painful deaths as the terrorists then crushed their spines after I have just fought to get anyone to stop this crime. 


I describe years of torture, mutilation and every kind of crime possible that these famous scumbags have inflicted upon me. I used to compete and be beautiful, happy and win in competitions against these mediocre bigot Nazis. Now I sit here with years of poisoning, disfigurement, my body slashede and scarred from head-to-foot. Years of endless ranting in drugged up hysteria that has only proven to be a laughing stock for the creeps, not excluding so many blacks in the media who laugh and glare in hate in photos as they are promoted into Nazi fashion circles and get every kind of mansion living in the white fascist mansion hills and welcomed into Nazi European parties. All puppets. But I describe this endlessly and wait and wait and I waited under Obama and I waited under Trump and it's now 2 weeks of Biden and all the culprits have done is laugh and party over their endless joke of being allowed by leaders to get away with their every dark, sinister fantasy (almost, they are so foul their fantasies are undoubtedly the worst kind of mutilation and torture-t-death possible). But you can catch a glimpse of how sinister those at the top are by the parrots that repeat memes about shooting political adversaries in the head, hanging them, drawing and quartering their bodies--and etc etc etc. 


What will it take for people to defend me and stop this death organization from inflicting their mediocrity, ugliness and sickness on the rest of the planet? And on me, when will ANYONE ever stop it to stop this and protect me? Also financial compensation for these crimes and my cat La Moux returned alive and healthy and well and my own home whrre these scumbags can't bother me and they are GONE and stgopped permanently from every attacking me or anyone with these weapons and terrorist surveillance and attack groups. When? If not now, when? After the Capital Riots they continue with the lie in the media about how they are "fighting" against evils of fascism and they are just continuing the same path down to fascist overtake of the country. If you don't stop them now, after what transpired at the Capital last month, when will you ever do anything? Are you going to wait until it's too late to do anything as you succumb and accept being controlled to the extent that this groups wants you to be? So many of you, like AOC, assume you can't ever be put into peril by this organization simply because you participate in the crimes of silencing, making mockery of victims and doing nothing and then you get promoted. What they hand you for your assistance to their power can so easily be taken out of your dead hands and possession after you are killed by them after being the main dirty-dealing minions participating in collaboration even if by just not seeing what is happening and DOING NOTHING as you have all been doing for years watching this unfold when it happens to me you all just laugh about it. Right now hacking is making this too hard to type out any longer--they are literally blocking the bottom of the page where I am typing so I can't see it and then rewriting what I type--. How many more years must I write and write asking anyone to stop this contract? I have read that these stalking terror contract end only when the target finally dies or commits suicide. Goddamn you do-nothing idiots out there as you help to destroy the United States and the planet with all your greed and sense of entitlement while you are also being poisoned, drugged and slowly murdered and perhaps you will be assassinated for real one day by your "friends" in this terror organization. You managed to escape it in Congress but what will happen when your back is turned and you get zapped and have a heart attack due to non-lethal weapons being aimed at you from behind--as these terrorist parasites always operate from behind, from side angles so you can't see them coming. Then they, your lovers, friends and colleagues, family members et al can poison you, drug you, rape you, dismember you, put cancers in your food, or kill you through non-lethal weapons so your heart attack appears "normal". The varieties for murder are endless now and YOU HAVE ALL ENDORSED THIS AND KEPT SILENT LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE CHILDREN THAT YOU ARE. I have to add that these politicians all make reference to their mommies and daddies in their public statements. All little children still living under the dominion of big daddy and mommy telling them what to do. You can hear them say these types of "my father told me" and "My mother" endlessly echoed by them, as their confirmation of being controlled by an authoritarian figure but it's disguised and encoded as references to their dearly departed mommies and daddies who control them from the grave, in fond remembrances of being children controlled and told what to do. The political perpetrators seem to endlessly reverberate this type of fundamental reference to authority figures controlling them. You can hear that in the AOC video I posted where she says her source of defiance comes from her mother telling her to fight back. It's not from her own integral source of empowerment but because someone else told her how to act and she follows what mommy told her to do like the good subordinate she proves to be in her "progressive" role of enabling rapist racists to terrorize me for years as she inserted her smug gloating face in weird photos on my YouTube channel--the photos were not normal they were not nice photo ops but the very usual glaring into the camera with a smirking look of disdain and disbelief. This is very hard to describe for anyone not in my position as it is intended to make me sound "delusional" and paranoid and schizo but this is their modus operandi. As I begin to write about AOC and years of her putting such endless photos on my page and my endless writings warning people reading my posts that this terrorism can also affect them too. As I believe AOC has participated in this attack but is now traumatized by the people she thought were her "friends" who tried to have her murdered--she continues to do nothing more than try to protect her self-glorifying little girly daughter obedient to big Mommy and Daddy minion to her overlord white supremacist handlers in Congress who helped put her in this position to create a false image of multiculturalism and thus, false hope for the voters who will be swayed and then controlled by the mommies and daddies put into power who then play big brother to all. Killing as many as possible and trying to murder then own brainwashed opposition who bought into the lies despite seeing me write about how dangerously deceptive these people are--so discredited they just laughed at my torture and the increase of violence as I kept on and am still writing about how duplicitous all of this is and how many people are being absolutely programmed and also manipulated by brainwashing subliminal technologies. The participants who represent the "Subculture" "black and brown" continue to just go along and hope that they personally are protected from any other attack and just continue like the brainwashed minions that they are to continue to promote how gratuitously alternative and hip and supportive of the victims that they essentially ignore and help to further oppress. 


I still wait for any responsibility on the part of the US Government or any Government or any person to stop torture, but all the torture apparatus remains going on and on. The  next filthy scummy psycho creep is now attacking me and the politicians only support this Europigape infiltrator fascist Nazi and approve of his lying videos of how he's fighting against fascist Nazism that they are really bringing into horrible power political base in the United States.


I watch AOC ranting about being nearly killed and all I can think of is that this is what she allowed spread and could not associate her glorified dumbed-down "hipster" posturing with the reality of what I have been writing of for years and she took as a hysterical victim rant that she participated in smirking and laughing about. 

------------

In the shower, as water washed away the electromagnetic attack residue of these electronic weapons aimed into my body and brain--as I now struggle to fight to type while hackers block functions of the keyboard and juxtapose the letters I write so ALL I do is backspace to correct (which they then rewrite after I click on publish)

but...AOC once more: I wrote in a blog post (or on Facebook) within the last 6 months, perhaps in October--I don't know, it wasn't so very long ago but the last few months have absorbed all my attention on the news so I can't recall exactly when:

I wrote that the American Neo-Nazi MAGA's denote the term "Freedom" to mean that they have the freedom to steal, rape and rob and murder--according to my experience of "them" and the one talk show I was interviewed on (and attacked on, with innuendos of me being murdered on film, as these same sorts of terrorists wanted to do to the b-word's like AOC (according to their definition not mine).


I wrote that they claim this type of "freedom" as their entitlement but all is twisted into the All-American "Patriot" terminology so, like even what AOC does in her false oppositional stance, all is externally created to sound legitimately against oppression when in fact as a coded term it implies something entirely opposite. Freedom thus has come to mean freedom from equality of the races and freedom from laws restricting freedom of discrimination and freedom to rape, torture, steal and murder anyone they don't like--this entirely normal civilian terrorist organization as I have experienced a globe of it operates under the exact same, deadly and violent use of terminology.

AOC, in one of her House lectures, used almost the same phrasing and this video of her speaking was pasted onto my  YouTube page so I opened it because the caption under the video explained some policy I was vaguely interested in. Instead it was her imitating what I had written. By the time she had put this video on my YouTube--or had it done--or perhaps to 1% probability it was due to an algorithm of some search that I never did on her or this subject--as I try my best to avoid all movies, videos or information concerning people I suspect or know to be involved in this. However, with the drugging and the mind control tech blasting away at my brain while I surf the internet (which is and will be used against the global media consumer population, if not already being done) I click and I am baited. She said that: "I am tired of the use of the word 'Freedom" to mean that racists have freedom to commit crimes in the name of Freedom." That is a paraphrase and I later probably deleted the video. However, as she has been inserting her face sneering or looking in a negative way into the camera, not concerned as she poses for the cameras when she is "fighting" for "The American People" and foir "women" and "people of color" but it was a most nasty personalized set of photos plus many others--for at least over one year. Thus, if this has been a part of the terrror internet "stalking" operation, I can only tentatively suggest that she stole this as per contract to portray herself as having original thoughts and concepts--while watching me beg for my life online daily while she went out partying over her glorified "brown girl" position heralded as being Pro9gressive for the media and for her political advancement into higher political status---following her ally Trump who also almost had her assassinated. By the way. 


I just want to add that I can prove nothing as I have stated all my electronic and even personal body movements are hacked and attacked with all kinds of weapons, electronic, pulsed, etc etc embedded into my brain, all that they endorse and are perpetuating, these "brown and black" women in Congress. Put there as a calculated iconography of "liberal change" but meaning nothing. In action and in deed and in word and in everything they are performers playing a most deadly insidious role. The technologies that they do not nor want to stop can have them killed but they are so blind to their real enemies they embrace they still, even now, believe that this was a temporary situation adn they will always be embraced by racist bigots who employ them to place these farcical but deadly fake oppositional roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment