Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I played into the terrorists trap of reacting. It is part of the protocol of attacking me so viciously or in such disgusting ways that I write about what they are doing to try to get anyone to stop them. The torture stops and another torture begins. The terrorists get more promotions and I remain fighting for my life. The ultimate goal of their is to torture me slowly to death after sucking everything possible out of me, including reactions to their ugly sinister activities of terrorism aimed at me. Every new form of attack is met with another promotion for them. I succumbed to reacting. I wrote about someone I loath who I think should never be promoted ever again. He just got promoted, I believe, because I wrote about the filthy dirty things he's doing to attack me. This never ends. I see from my posts so many posts, so many posts. So much time spent writing and fighting against hackers. Such little has ever been done to stop this for over 8 years and longer of fighting and writing and fighting to write about what should be considered "right" but instead "Right-wing" terrorism (as they label it--meaning ulta-fascist Nazi and Stasi activities of surveillance and torture and murder) continue to help these murdering bigots to reap more rewards from this most pernicious system. I so regret writing about it.

 As for the radio station I wrote about. One single file emerged that had just been archived. Out of the last three days, where every single archived show displays "no file" which is an impossibility and is an absolute hack and block of media content that I use every single day and is one of my main sources of exploration on the internet that isn't rife with their hacking and sick subterfuge: the one file was a disgusting and horrid sample of music that has been repeated (every show has, essentially, new tracks, all must be at least to some degree very original--it isn't mainstream music radio songs are not repeated until you are brainwashed by the lyrics). But this one program was songs that have been played (on other hacked and reprogrammed shows this group has inserted) and in the end is was the same thing as mainstream radio but just slightly improved without endless commercials and dopey radio over-hyperactive radio hosts. It was horrible considering what WNYU used to be and this group has destroyed the line-up of original shows that this station used to have. 

But the worst really is that knowing that I responded and this utter dirty nasty actor has been awarded with having used mind control tech to slowly murder me so this group can eventually murder a lot MORE people using this same system. All will be concealed, everyone will continue to say and do nothing. People who participate don't even know they are targets themselves and are being slowly killed off too.

-----------

But I am now able to access earlier years' worth of archives so the day has ended somewhat upbeat--as hackers had blocked all pages on this site. However, the slow murder has continued as stress and hate pervade through, probably, the technology which is making my heart contract and palpitate, and also the attack on my nervous system inducing a negative/hate state which is very hard to get out of while I am spending hours and years cleaning up stinking grime and fungus and stinking substances poured on clothing every single day and night by mechanical arms while what I write is still being stolen by utterly disgusting foul parasitic whores out of Whorewood--(I am now riled by the tech attacking my brain and nervous system at this moment) but, with cursing I continue: today has ended as it began with the usual non-stop series (including non-stop 24/7 attacks on my heart by their remote technology) inducing the omnipresent deadly attack to slowly murder me--the accumulation of years of non-stop attacks has produced very adverse health conditions that are reaching critical stages of body deterioration--part of the murder. I so wish the utter, final and complete (and immediate) destruction of each and every person participating in this crime against me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment