Friday, February 12, 2021

More observations of "mind control" technological swamping while out shopping and under attack (by terrorists).

 It is exhausting to go through this process of fighting to type and think whilst under more "mind control" attack while hacking blocks functioning of the keyboard and laptop (and my brain is also under attack to block motor skills so my hands literally can't move to keys I want to press).

-----

Because I am busy right now and these posts take so long, because I go into "mind control" digressions to the point that I completely lose track of what I had begun to write (and write things I had not intended to write at all):

While in a shopping mall (Tesco Lotus/Phuket Town) I was in a small store (Pink Pussycat) or Pink Pussy, it's a "girlie" type of store with lots of glittery stuff. I was looking for a lightweight hand purse that is made of some kind of plastic/pvc foamy exterior material with a kind of aluminum foil inside--water resistance, lightweight, can slip into a hand and is about 12 inches long and 6 in. wide. There was only one left on the shelf. It was pretty, in good condition. Before I walked in, there was a woman (Thai) I had not seen there before (usually there is a male who is semi-friendly). Not so with this terrorist agent. Because leaving my cart with all my bags in front of the store is a direct invitation for theft, I put the cart with all my bags and shopping gear just inside the door. The aisles are tiny (typical Thai small store): I have had no problem before doing this. This woman began yelling at me in a whiny, absolutely rude voice "you cannot bring cart into store". I told her I would be a minute and grabbed the last purse I wanted (carry bag really) and as I pushed the cart to turn it around, she told me to give her the purse. She disappeared behind the counter display which hides her body completely-(they stack things on the counters because the store is so tiny). Within less than one minute I pushed the cart around and walked to the register, and the purse had threads hanging off and had been slashed 2 inches down the seam on one side. It was in perfect condition when I handed her the purse less than one minute earlier.

The Mind control attack:


I began to tell her that  the purse had been in perfect condition when I handed her the purse. As soon as I began talking my voice faltered and I could not think of anything any longer. I remained silent and said that she had done this, but my voice came out as a whisper and I was "induced" to look for something else, instead of walking out or talking more loudly. I also want to state that as a foreigner living here, I can't really make waves and have disputes in stores and risk any kind of confrontation, as I am already targeted and I want to have a low profile and not get into heated arguments over the attacks these creeple make. But it was the "mind control" that blocked my ability to talk. As I walked around and took my cart to the other side of the shop (going out through the front entrance and then pushing the cart less than two feet into the furthest corner of the front entrance, which likewise was blocked by very small racks with clothing, and everything is piled to the ceiling in this tiny store where I have gone before to buy little things like backpacks and other gear for shopping and handbag stuff (you could call it "designer shopping bags" if you want). She began yelling at me in this abrasive voice that I could not bring cart into store (of course pretending she no speeaky English). She whined so loudly and I was under this brainwave altering effect by the technology which I know was aimed at me: I could not "remember" to inform her of the obvious, that I do not want to leave the cart outside for anyone to steal whatever they want or damage my property. As this creepy woman had just ripped apart an item I was buying. I am also followed non-stop by people and any time I stop to look at anything, I am usually surrounded on all sides in an aisle or window shopping or anything I do immediately by people who try to rip my bags, steal, flick things on me-etc. I told her to "shut up" and I kept looking at items. She kept yelling--her behavior was absolutely atypical for Thai store employees. She was of course being trained by fascist white men into behaving and assimilating into fascist Nazi enculturation.  It is a shame for this culture for this transformation to be taking place. 

I just want to add, as this is getting long-winded over essentially nothing more than mind control operations: I literally could not tell her what I had wanted to say in my defense in a way that was decisive and impactful. I was also under this influence of exacerbating induced reactions so at the end of her yelling at me 5 times in a row to not put my cart in the store, as the cart was out of the way of the entrance, to the side, not in anyone's way and the store was completely empty except for some creeple surrounding me and getting in my way constantly as I searched for similar items in this store (these purses and the fabric/material are unique to this store and that is why I remained there, because I cannot find anything similar anywhere in Phuket). Finally after having been yelled at, telling her to shut up, I still could not say the words that I didn't want to leave my cart outside in case someone stole something--which they would, or rip or tear the fabric. All that was after she had destroyed what I wanted to buy and was emitting very nasty and ugly "evil" energy and proud of adapting to the instruction that some rotten bunch had instructed her into behaving. Finally my nervous system was in an induced (by technology) overdrive as the frustration mounted and her yelling continued, after I told her to shut up and ignored her I could not say anything directly I just kept going and doing things like I was in a daze but my rage and hate became overwhelming as I was verbally stunted by the tech. Like having a "gag order" put on me technologically but all is done so slyly so carefully so subtly that it is impossible to detect while you are in this situation. I don't think this is unique to me, so I use the 2nd person  tense of "you". It could happen to the most self-aware person I believe.

I finally left as I was in a hyper-state of rage and I called her a bad name while leaving, however as I said it, my vision went into a black haze for just the amount of time it took me to try to have eye contact with her to hiss this hate word while walking out the entrance--my eyes were artificially lowered as my vision essentially went black--like a foggy black haze as I stopped being able to keep my eyeballs up to see her. This artificially-induced state of seeming "submission" along with what could be construed as my lack of cooperation as this creep yelled at me to not put the cart in the store but just leave it with all packages and purses outside, just after she had damaged beyond repair what I had just bought. But...this kind of black hazy vision happens when I am confronting an attacker. Because I am under non-stop surveillance, always, in these circumstances when I have to confront one of the terrorists I have noticed this same attack on my brain/eyeballs/nervous system before, many, many times in the past. Thus I know that this is a protocol and a repeated attack using this brainwave block--like making me pass out, which has also happened on many occasions, sometimes while I am walking down stairs--I have no neurological problems (that I know of but..) I am referring to how my brain can be "shut off" which is part of how I am teleported nightly when these terrorists have access to putting the teleportation equipment nodes on me (as I surmise that is how it is being done).

The attack was in order to induce discrediting.

-----

As for the rest of the day, which was very long, similar situations occurred but I was not so viciously attacked verbally. My customer card was stolen by someone while my back was turned and it had been in my purse/wallet while I was paying for something. When I walked across the overpass walkway to the other part of this huge shopping center (Central Festival connected to Home Baan and Beyond--or whatever it's called but Baan and Home are in the title--baan is some Thai word) but to continue..at the grocery store within the shopping mall my card was not in my purse or walled--which never happens. I was very tired and I had so many items in my cart and I was exhausted so--they could easily have stolen my card while I was paying at the register as two Thai females were right on my back as I was paying, not observing social distancing but immediately behind me without even an inch separating my cart from them. I also may not have been handed my card back by the sales person--but she had been very friendly so I think it was the black-eyed glaring women standing behind me. In short--after I got through paying at the other side of the building, as I walked back a male was locking the doors to the side where I was parked and needed the escalator to get down to the lower level from the above-busy road walkway. It was dark outside and past 8:30 or 9--stores close very early in that area and open very late as well. I had to beg to be let in, and as soon as I got to the customer service area, a man approached me and laughed and said no customer card had been found. I asked him to search the cash register and we went together and the card had been thrown on the floor---not where I had left it of course. Instead of being angry I began to giggle under this effect and mostly because I was relieved to not have to go through more terrorist attacks while trying to obtain a new card (as agents attack me face-to-face at every and any possible opportunity-- so going to customer service would entail a probable attack while my brain is under this effect so I can't respond clearly, state my defense while under attack without losing my temper and going off into emotional excess--as my brain is being partially shut down and subliminals and other "behavior modification" attacks are going on in the recesses of my brain and it's cortex--changing emotions to affect either laughter while people are glaring in hate and attacking me--or seriously angry while I need to be calm, and etc etc the attacks are intended to create the most improbable behaviors unsuited to every attack circumstance.

I giggled as I found the card and I "believed" that I must have dropped it, giggling and I gave this jerky guy the "high five" like I was at a party, I was SO happy to have found this card that had been stolen. I actually believed at that moment that I must have dropped it and could not consider that this was an attack, although after leaving the building I "remembered" that this, like so many other cases that occur like this every time I go out and must therefore be on top guard all the time in every direction, at every moment--against people stealing things from me and ripping things while my back is turned and from behind ripping my clothing and etc...

I also bought some stainless steel "designer" cutlery at one of those little shopping mall "islands" with independent vendors. I found some gold-plated spoons and as I admired them, I began to make jokes about being born with a spoon up my nose. This was absolutely nothing I would have ever said nor thought. It came like all the mind control stuff does at this random moment, where I had not thought of this before, and I have never been a cocaine user, except for a couple of times "experimenting" because I lived in Miami and was surrounded by coke-head terrorists attacking me. That is to say, my association with small spoons (which I bought to eat desserts with) have never been tied to cocaine usage, but I was talking as if I were a user. I then told this man that I do not use coke it was just a joke--but my brain was then put into this "party" giggly mode and I told him that instead I smoked marijuana--which is also untrue as I do not, but I used to. He was then talking with a Thai woman who suddenly appeared, as I am always being followed in these store situations--he began making faces to this woman as they shared this moment of the silly customer or shaking their heads slightly--this of course is the intended effect.

My point, to try to end this because it takes so long now to backspace--the hacking is now at the point of this being impossible to get out without constantly rewriting what hackers block and insert: 

Every action that had any nuance of interpersonal contact was heightened by some kind of discrediting attack. I noticed clearly that my vision was impaired by the tech as the "control" over my eyeballs forced my vision and eyeballs to go downward while I was artificially put into a black-hazy state of near-fainting, for less than five seconds but it happened at the most precise moment while I was talking to someone and trying to have a confrontation about their rude and offensive behavior. Instead the attacks made me appear as if I had done something wrong--

and then acted in a most silly way when buying something and losing any sort of balance and appearing to admit that I am some kind of drug user, when I am not. 

And etc etc. 

The problem with all this technology and it's force upon the brain is that, like any electrical current coursing through the brain or body--you can't simply will it away and block it without a real shielding technology for protection. 

I have no such protection and so I write this knowing that most of the "audience" reading this right now fervently yearns to abuse other people in such a manner--and you are all waiting to get your own victim to terrorize and discredit too. 

-------

And then there are those who read my posts and search for ideas about mind control to incorporate into their "art" and movies and themes for their (financially rewarded) output concerning this "new" theme of technological mind control and programming. Of course, watching me fight alone and thinking it's great too! While they profit off stealing my ideas and the explanations of how insidious this technology really is.

If I wrote about all the potential misuses of the tech, which of course the terror operation is much more enhanced in creating they are adepts in the art of destruction and abuse and hate: but all that I could entail will be stolen so I leave it at this:

I write this for anyone in the future who reads this, if anyone if this is kept a record. I write this as a warning to future readers who may, by the time this is not kept a silenced torture blog, when the impatience at all the destruction these "leaders" have wrought upon the world has created such desperation that accounts like mine are actually mad public (usually such information is kept censored until the victim is dead--and then long dead as in decades later). But perhaps that won't happen. Maybe people will get alarmed instead of turned on by the potentialities of abusing and killing someone else using these technologies and the interfaces and the terrorist "gang stalking" creeple as weapons of mass destruction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...