Saturday, February 20, 2021

Terrorist Report: February 20, 2021. I keep waiting for a responsible US Government to stop these terrorists--many of whom are leaders of Congress and the Executive and in the media supporting this agenda but ALWAYS screaming, dancing and shouting about how they are defending "Democracy" and "Freedom" and "Equality". I am waiting and it's been years of waiting. This group wants to hear me ranting in this drugged up state because I am forced to live in a place where I am drugged up and under non-stop attack with things damaged on a non-stop basic day and night. Waiting for people to stop supporting this system instead of fully supporting it. Some of these leaders claim they were almost killed by this terrorist group (Pelosi, the most disgusting example of this situation I have recently been attacked by--fully endorsing this system but once she claims she had almost been killed because she could do nothing but watch this happen to me, and the same people have just nearly had her killed--so she claims I don't believe anything this rotten creep says and you should not either--and thus, having almost been killed so she says, she quickly joins in to attack me so the Nazi Mafia goons will protect her while she attacks me in this same system that almost ordered her assassination. I wrote for years that whomsoever sees what is happening to me will surely suffer similar attacks but you out there participating in this always assume that it will never happen to you because you are so important (impotent, I would argue and know is correct). However, not having learned anything, people like Pelosi continues the torture and this system against me but trying to lift her status so she will remain protected and perhaps promoted by this same very system. That is one of the main leaders you have all come to put into power for so long I think she has definitely outlived her shelf life as so many of these ancien regimes have done. But this is the force that has fully endorsed this attack upon me all my life--this "Italian-American" mafia bigot racist liar anti-Democratic "Democrat". It is repugnant but she continues to fully endorse this system if she can but eliminate any threat to her rotten disgusting self. And that is how this system has been perpetuated and remains going strong with absolute sleazy and nasty corrupticians continuing it's disasterous policies of covert death squads and destruction of people's lives, as long as that excludes them. That is what one of the worst leaders of "The Free World" has just done to me but made it open--has been doing to me for decades along with a multitude of these politicians because these Nazi/Mafia groups have run rampant all over the globe with absolutely no block or exposure to what they are and what they are bringing about. How much longer must I "entertain" them with these miserable posts about the broken bones, crushed vertebrae, the rapes and fungus inserted into my food, home and body as millions of creeple attack me in cars, hitting me, trying to knock out my teeth making me bald cutting out parts of my body and putting my body out of alignment and much, much more and why? Why won't anyone ever do any single thing to stop this organization? And stop this attack uon me why must I live in this terrorist torture situation endless providing the rapist bigot pig ape hyenas with gratification that I am living in a prison torture dismemberment rape and hate situation every single moment of my life while their shit celebrities and others are stealing my drugged up ranting posts, which I can barely write, so worthless whores can "represent" the fake ideology of equality and freedom and justice that they so absolutely abhor and want only a fascist Nazi Mafia cartel with them on top while people are going to be murdered, assassinated, destroyed or microchipped to believe that their mediocrity is the absolute best available--because there will be no alternative and there really is at this point nothing alternative. How much longer are you going to help them put the globe into a new technocratic Dark Ages? And what I write will be scrutinized as it is day after day that I write, while they "traumatzie" me into hate mode every day so that is also killing me, while they steal what I write to continue to try to force this agenda and no one ever intervenes or stops this--ever? Why won't you people ever do anything to stop this situation? Even when it's obvious that mass murder is the agenda and you are in a target crosshairs you still continue--rotten Pelosi goddamn what a skanky disgusting mafia plant that rotten nasty thing is. Why must I be subjected to these disgusting creeple, one dirty nasty filthy rotten piece of stupid crap after the next in this teleportation--all famous celebrities and politicians and yet---no one can ever defend me, they remain gloating about torturing me--some of you have lost your businesses due to the pandemic and the policies associated with creating so much chaos that a fascist dictatorship is possible to thrive in such conditions. And yet you remain loyal to the fascists who are trying to figure out how they can eliminate you once you have served your purpose of helping them to achieve this power. Pelosi, dumb rotten hyena supporting nasty mafia pig apes. Get them out of power, at least do that do- nothing readers.

*This post has been hacked and rewritten--I just read part of the "title" above and it's been hacked, rewritten, partially deleted and strung together to form an incoherent long rant sans punctuation. I am not going to try to correct it. I also want to add to this long list that every click on this laptop is met with a block to all surfing and performance so I must wait at least 6 times longer than any function should have operated. This is a new computer, and all computers I have used where I cannot do a complete "factory restore" (which I cannot buy, and I am lied to by every computer shop which denies me the recovery disc--I am attacked at every single store). So I remain just waiting maybe ten times longer per click to open a page than any other person on the internet using "normal" service for major cities, such as where I have always been living for years. Such slow service at every computer I attempt to fight to use and I still remain with every single thing blocked to me except this sort of bare existence on sub-sub poverty due to all being blocked--while people who are extremely financially secure and much more than they need or should be are continuing to steal ideas so they can endlessly present themselves as being "fighters" "fighting" for "Freedom" and constantly participating in this terrorist attack upon me to block every freedom I could possibly have--even the freedom to think what I believe without being attacked for what I think about how incompetent and rotten these terrorists are, but then they steal my concepts afterwards. I can see this same philosophy in so many movies and in the media that these very actors espouse in their roles. At this moment I am too busy fighting their endless attacks to write further--I will not correct this post to try to rewrite it so it's going to be absolutely hacked and badly redacted to be incomprehensible in parts. 

---------

When will anyone stop this crime against me? That means, when will you stop putting Nazis and Mafia into highest positions of power or when will you stop believing the bs-coated crap these politicians and actors spew out about how they are fighting for justice and Democracy but never actually putting them to the test. They are experts at hiding their crimes. This tech they are using against me is their absolute joy at finding forms of intellectual property theft, rape and violence without getting caught because  no one ever exposes this system and everyone in power appears to participate or do or say nothing contrary to it. Now America is becoming so fascist it's an open statement being put out by the complicit media and these rotten hyena pig ape controlled rotten actors and politicians who keep doing nothing but spouting bs about how they are "fighting" (for their "friends" to continue to create this system where they will be put in the "opposition" ranks endlessly, decades of the same lying parasites put into power. No one really digs into their real lives and sees what sick liars they are. I write these posts but have no evidence but none of you ever does a single thing to stop this or them. What are you waiting for? The point when you become homeless or are dying from another virus or global warming catastrophes because these pigs have to pour cement over the planet so their filthy asses can live in "luxury" with more and more construction so more of these pig ape hyenas can have more and more and more land grab opportunities and more death squads and more desperate minority slaves to help them kill YOU. While you laugh as I keep writing about how they are killing me slowly day after day while you smirk and gloat and laugh about it and can't wait to see what you can get out of pariticipating in this hate crime. How stupid can so many people actually be to really believe that you are going to ultimately benefit from these pig apes you idolize?

---------- 

 I bought, at the 2nd hand store, a brand new pair of curtains for my tiny studio. Brand new, shiny, crisp fabric never been used. I inspected the curtains when I bought them. Not a scratch, loose thread or problem. The curtains however a too long and I have had to keep them unhung so I can sew a little folded edge on the bottom. Upon opening them this morning, a terrorist cut into the curtains so there is a scissor hole cut in the middle of one of the pieces. I had left the room to go shopping after having first brought the curtains home and only hung one of the set, which was in perfect condition except for being too long. Tying up the bottom, I left the other piece out to sew to the right length. 

-----

I bought a bright, white, clean, new clothing hanging rack two weeks ago for my patio because I have to hand wash so much clothing which stinks of putrid odors and toxic substances that terrorists spray on literally every single piece of fabric in this room--including all furniture.  When I bought the small clothing stand; Not a scratch. I put it together and put it outside in it's unscathed form. now it has scratches dug into the edges, done by the sharp edges of the mechanical arms which also rip off flowers each and every day--the stand is so scratched visibly so it's shabby, looks bad and the scratches I assume are going to elongate as the terrorists continue to scratch many other places as time progresses. 


I bought a much larger clothing rack which takes up maybe 10% of this room, but because I can't use ANY closet space without having to endlessly bleach and spray cleaning fluid on before wearing, if I can take the energy and time to unfasten hooks on the doors which I must climb on a ladder to do and exert a lot of energy to open all the sets of hooks--my body is so injured as tissue rips out of my body at very incremental levels as this hard, glue-like poison slowly rips out of my body, and then that requires also time to sit in a stunned state because of the drugs that have rancified into my body as the body cells are ripping open these hardened portions of this horrific poison the terrorists have put in my body all my life.

So I must hang clothing, blankets--I can't fold blankets and put them on the plastic-sheet-covered couch because they will spray stinking fluids into the folds of the blanket even when I am in this room but on the laptop--as I am so often because I am too ill to actually do anything else most of the time--I just sit in a sick stupor drugged up and in pain and watch videos and then write my thoughts--which are also drug induced and then the ideas are stolen, I get tortured for writing any criticism of these hyena pig apes and their whore minion slaves--the ideas are then stolen. Thus I remain in this state writing about this while my brain is under attack to increase the negative energy while I am drugged up every single day by these mechanical arms breaking into my home. Thus I keep this huge clothing rack in my room, in addition to another smaller rack placed in front of the front door because I can't use any clothing cabinet unless I want to endlessly clean and bleach all that I attempt to wear. The clothing that is hanging nevertheless is sprayed and smells foul, but not absolutely rancid with odors wafting from at least 3 feet away as everything in my closet has been sprayed with this and has absorbed it. WHY MUST I LIVE THIS WAY BECAUSE MY GOVERMENT IS INCOMPETENT AND TRENDING TOWARDS A FASCIST, NAZI/MAFIA STATE? As if there is no opposition whatsoever remaining in the entire world.

I bought this huge box with the rods and metal bars which had to be assembled and it was not easy to do-this Chinese contraption for clothing. The box: I had left unopened for a few days because it required so much work to assemble. It is a Chinese cheap huge thing with multiple bars and wheels on the bottom. I think the terrorists replaced it with a defective one when I left the room, which was almost impossible to put together.  I used a flat screwdriver and hammer (which has been doused with a chemical to make the metal erode so it stinks if you handle it with your hands and that rusted area never comes off--it is completely rusted but is less than 6 months old. I had to literally pound a huge sautered piece of metal that had been attached to the frame where a metal bar just as you finish putting the thing together--I discovered--but it was hidden on the interior of this last remaining small bar (but a necessary piece so I could not omit it) and it had been painted into the frame so I could not insert one of the last metal bars after having spent hours fighting to build this huge structure of bars and beams. There are wheels on the bottom of the huge clothing rack which you insert into a tiny hole at the bottom of the plastic tabs on the bottom of this rack. Within one week, two of the wheels had been broken. One of them has been pounded into an angle so it's about to break and fall off. There are two sides to the wheels, and one of the wheels has been glued so none of the ball-bearings and wheels moves at all. The other broken wheel set has one of the small edges of this dual wheel set glued so it can't move at all. I clean the hairballs almost every day, and I see that while I sleep due to the mechanical arms operated by these slave terrorist minions surrounding me--there are hairballs inserted into the wheels nightly. I clean and oil the wheels as often as possible while I am not too injured from healing and cleaning up the endless mounts of piles of stinking clothing and items that need to be sewed after having been ripped or damaged. This brand new hanging rack which is almost 4-5 feet in lenth, over 5 feet high is about to break. 

Due to terrorist poisoning and all block to every single financial earning I should have had access to, including the first stimulus payment which did not appear in my account until last week and the IRS claims they direct deposited it last May--so I am ripped off even when it comes to the stimulus checks by the US President and his goons who operate for him--and from all the other presidents before him I must live off less than $700 a month. I must continuously repurchase items that are supposed to last years but I must repurchase all the tiny items I own monthp-after-month in a rotating sequence-- and these items are not something I can just easily purchase repeatedly month after month to replace what is stinking, broken and damaged and made shabby, scratched, destroyed and broken down by these terrorists and their billionaire terrorist celebrity/politicians ordering all this violence upon me so they can continue to be awarded by this most disgusting vile organization (most of you are members of).

I planted seeds in a pot where all plants have been killed--it sits in the middle of a row of plants on the ground level, below all the vines which are dying and 90% of all flowers are picked off before they can blossom--often the unopened buds are laying on the ground in the morning after having been picked off by the mechanical arms operated by the expletive minions of these parasites attacking me. I have thrice planted seeds in this pot. Tiny green sprouts begin to pop out of the soil, and within a day they disappear and are gone. There are criss-crossed twigs placed as if in some design over the areas where I planted the seeds which began to grow and were immediately dug up by these mechanical arms. 

How much longer must I have to deal with sick and rotten hyena pig ape scumbags attacking me because they are racist crap who want to destroy the United States and create a fascist, Nazi/Mafia Europeanized colonized dirty and nasty mafia Nazi colony with Europigape hyena whores controlling all from either in political positions of power and in the media, or like in Thailand, from their mansions with all their slaves obeying up to the highest levels of the military coup regimes that are controlled by their dear leader investors out of Europigapeland--who they claim are brining "fashion"--you can hear this refrain out of the people, the "Americans" who are endlessly obsequiously bowing in deference on one level or another, to these hyena pig apes in absolute deference and displaying Europigape fashion as the symbol of their wealth, power and status. They of course always fully endorse all the fascist policies and personalities who have nearly destroyed the United States in recent months and backing THEM are the hyena Europigape pieces of K-rap who hold the strings to these immature and rotten personalities who are attacking me--for their bigot Nazi Mafia controllers/handlers. The mafioso always refer to Rome and usually to the Romans crucifying and destroying Jerusalem when they attack me, and their only identification is with Italy and their association with Italian mafia and in Italian fashion identity. As for the rotten hyena Northern Europigape hyenas attacking me, their usual reference is to the Holocaust and how as a huge intercontinental action they put jews in concentration camps and murdered them is as many grotesque ways as their Axis allies the Italians are so proud of 2,000 years after the Roman invasion of that region in the Middle East, with all their brutality and crucifixation. They are fixated on these former acts of genocidal violence and that is the stigma they rely on to continue the traumatizing--so people "fall in line" with as least amount of effort as possible by these rotten parasites and by implication of former violence, the target is supposed to fold and crumble at merest mention of these former atrocities that their "forefathers" committed. That is the brainwashing/mind control aspect of these actions and their words and the videos that stream onto my YouTube channel (right now, after having written of the Mafia, tons of videos on Roman crucifixion are streaming onto my front page (which never appeared until I wrote about Mafia). These were the sentiments I heard from the Brooklyn crew of Mafia for about one year while they endlessly attacked me. 

Why must I have to endure this fighting continuously to save my body and home and possessions and life because people like Pelosi who calls herself "Italian-American" is participating in this mafia/nazi teleportation contract and not FULFILLING HER SWORN OATH TO PROTECT THE US CONSTITUTION AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE--and not her little disgusting cartel of hyena pig apes--like the Austrian "actor" turned politician because so many Americans want this mafia/Nazi cartel to be fully operated by Europigapes and they yearn for fascism and Nazism to become nearly legitimized but if that is not possible while they retain the pretense of being "Democratic" so they can continue their own power cartels, then they will absolutely support what is happening me in order to continue to reinforce these genocidal and Imperislistic policies through the agents of celebrity and politics who are so duplicitous that when I try to write about their crimes, I am silenced and censored and all is completely ignored in the media and in society regarding what should be very easy to discern if people would only scratch a bit under the lying surface of what these clowns claim they represent.

This brings me to a slight digression but it is something I thought of on this issue of the spoken pretense versus the action when it comes to inaction against this now open push for a fascist, Nazi regime in the United States (fully supported by Germany and it's lying representatives in politics and their society as well as the rest of Europigapeland--my decade of living around the Imperialist factions who reside and vacation here in Thailand has revealed openly exactly how much they really are creating this global nazi/mafia system which they lie about continuously back in their own country for the public appearance).

Back in the US Congress, during the Impeachment trial at the Senate: Jamie Raskin lecturing about how precious the US Constitution is, and how it must be fought for and defended at all costs. Two days of this theater and then, because "it would take so long" to interview witnesses for the trial and it would become a circus--his words and the other representatives parroted the same phrases as all these people did--the same words, the same phrases repeated so repeatedly it was nauseating to listen to this broken record. Two days of discussing how precious the US Democratic Republic is, and then the case dismissed (voted on, but essentially dismissed) without having TAKEN THE TIME TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO ACTUALLY PROTECT THIS "PRECIOUS" SYSTEM. This has been the same protocol used by celebrities and all that I write of, the verbalized bs and the action which negates all that is blathered as if legitimate chagrin at any threat to this great "Democratic" "best country of Democracy in the world--the beacon of Democracy" but can't take the time to do even a decent job of examination of the "worst crime any president has ever attempted against the US Capital and Congress in all American history". 

And thus, more fascism is erupting in State legislatures as censor votes are popping up like dead flowers of death in the sinister gardens of hate that these politicians and their adjacent hate actors are really promoting ("these" I mean those who appear to hold a majority in so many of these circus theaters of power and control).

Unfortunately (for me and perhaps many others) it's the endless waves of millions of people who so fully participate for whatever they believe is their self-interest for their power-sharing participation, this system remains grinding towards a full destruction of the US. 

However, I sit here and people just keep on assuming that this is only my problem and will never be theirs. 

What you allow to happen to me, which most of you actually are doing to me, will eventually happen to you in one way or another. It seems in so many cases that justice never happens: the Italians and Germans live in wealth from the billions or trillions of dollars and all the gold and property they stole from people they have brutalized, and in modern times, with full assistance from neo-Colonialistic policies of banking and international monetary policies which have stripped all power from weaker nations until they are destitute and dying and starving and being blown up. 

However, I believe that the time will come when these countries do reap the bleak death that they have sown. I guess many have been waiting for over two millennium for Italy to crumble under the weight of all the death it has sown around the planet with now the mafia and it's collaboration with nazis out of Europigapeland, their neighbors and good friends in all these crimes (my decades of being targeted are the basis of what I am now relating).

With all electronic equipment hacked, I have no way of proving any of this. With no support system I can't achieve more than writing an "opinion". 

Thanks to all of you, bombastic in your power groups laughing at my situation as I write of it day after day, year after year--to no end and no one ever intervening and presidents, senators, actors and scumbags in every walk of life just violently spasmatically attacking me like hyena pig apes on crack. 

No evidence can I procure to even in the slightest try to demonstrate how disgusting these creeple are, and my words calling them hormone-growth hyenas and pig apes sounds "immature" but it's a reflection of the lack of humanity and how they actually behave--their BEHAVIOR not just a childish backlash against endless violence aimed at me. This is the crap you have put into power. Now watch your country burn and crash, oh America and then keep DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE GROUPS, THESE CREEPLE ATTACKING ME because you assume they will never attack you or harm you if you participate and laugh along with the hyena pig apes when you all commit these acts of sabotage and violence upon me. Just because I wanted to compete, was beautiful and won awards and was an athletic person who has never wanted to submit to these pieces of shit and crap and I see NOTHING about them to defer to. I think actually I should be put into a powerful position to help America remain a semblance of some actual Democratic system because these pig apes and hyena whores you all adore are absolutely incompetent. That probably means most of you, even if you are Harvard-educated the real and necessary type of "intelligence" to actually not participate in a system that will ultimately undermine the system itself appears beyond your grasp as  you grab for the gold-plated pieces of crap that are offered to you as your promotional award for having attacked me or participated in this group or looked the other way and did nothing to stop it.

--------------

------------

Why must I be forced to live like this with presidents, senators, celebrities and endless waves of groups in every city, state and country attacking me who are "normal" citizens with all police, governments participating and funding and allowing this to go on and on and on and on?

--------

Almost every website I must log into (i.e. my bank) is now blocked. The online radio station I have listened to is so routinely blocked that it's an anomaly if I actually can access any of the old archives, and as for recent shows being archived, all have been deleted by hackers and show up as "no file" on the site, which is an impossibility since this radio station (WNYU) has been archiving shows for at least 15 years. My bank is now blocking access--or it is being blocked as this is now another "new" hacking attack I have never had in the past.

--------

Terrorists are poisoning my water/making it toxic with plastic-soaked water inserted into my water bottles. I just bought a huge glass container to try to prevent what has been a continuous taste of plastic in my drinking water. The huge bottles I fill up, when I pour the water out there is no bad taste. I pour that water which I drag from water filters down the hill from my condo--and pour it into a glass container and after I leave this room and return all the water is nearly polluted and contaminated with plastic seeped into the water--in the glass container and in all the huge containers I use to carry the water. 

Just to repeat this: when I first got the glass container and poured my water from the hard plastic containers, which never tasted of plastic, the water was pure and wonderful. Now no matter what I do, all the water tastes like plastic after I pour it into my glass container.

This is being done both after I leave this room to go shopping, when I am not in too much pain and fighting to heal , after days and YEARS of fighting to get this poison I have had to personally diagnose and then with guessing and intuition attempt to remove with all access ALL ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE DENIED ME SIMPLY BY THIS SUB-SUB POVERTY that has been forced upon me as all access to earning is literally blocked--all internet is blocked--so while I fight to eliminate this poison using only home-created remedies and years of fighting this alone with no medical equipment such as ultrasound which none of these pig ape hyena whore celebrities or billionaire politicians (who also want to force a "baby" out of me while I scream I wish them death and will kill them if at all possible) but I remain here endlessly writing about this, stuck in a room while under non-stop attack from mind control weapons, nervous system weapons, heart palpitation attacks due to electronic weapons and microchip implants--partially paralyzed from all the decades of poisoning in my food by terrorists breaking into my home to murder me slowly with hardening and bloating poison. 


No comments:

Post a Comment