Wednesday, February 24, 2021

**All of my posts are hacked and rewritten by hacker terrorists**as I just wrote this first sentence hackers inserted letters while I was writing so I had to correct the third word I had typed just to explain that I am being hacked and letters are inserted while I type. Entire parts of sentences are usually deleted and what remains is pasted together.** This is part of the discrediting that terrorists are forcing upon me to make me appear like I am endlessly ranting, rambling and incoherent. Also as I fight to type my anger mounts, and as it mounts that provides a "backdoor" for brain hackers to insert subliminals as the threshold for calm reserve is breached. I then begin to use words that are also discrediting--the insults and the hate rants, which are also exacerbated by drugging that is never stopped so I am always under some drug influence which completely skews brain functioning. That operates as an interface with the brain-altering technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment