Thursday, February 25, 2021

Terrorist Report: February 25, 2021. I was not nearly hit continuously while driving today. The situation improved but was still absolute attack in one store. The usual happened: I was lied to about products that I know are available, and was told absolutely nasty lies which, under the effect of the tech blasting away at my brain, I "believed" while I was so stunned I just went along and could not defend myself. I also lack legal protection here in Thailand so I have no route for any kind of defense. But the tech made me "believe" the lies I was told about a product that they have for sale and on the shelves every day, but today they told me that it was "alcohol" and not the computer cleaning fluid i was looking for. I was so stunned by the tech I just sort of dazed, and then another terrorist posing as a store employee began repeating what the smiling, lying "manager" had just said to me--black looks of mirth and negativity on his smug and most sinister facial expression. It was a most disgusting display of block to service and how the technology renders me incapable of discerning even the most obvious of lie. I responded as if they were telling me something nice and profound, I believed it and told them they were very nice and I was completely blasted with mind control tech. The technology is so detrimental to clear thought process and any kind of cognitive clarity. After i walked into the store I was suddenly surrounded by people but this store is usually empty every time I drive by (it's on the road that leads to an area I frequent). As for the rest of the day, I was only almost hit three times instead of continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment