Monday, February 22, 2021

My last post was rewritten by hacker terrorists. The grammar was altered as were many words. I read the post in the published state and don't want to get into the post to correct and rewrite. I just add this now. I am able to type this as this is not a threat to the apes who are attacking me. However, when I start to describe theories as to how sick they are, they both censor my words and then steal them for their fake "liberal" presentations, thus earning them money and me stuck with all blocks to my financial earnings--literally all is blocked by this terrorist group. Flowers on my balcony which were beautiful, gorgeous have all been killed. Every day parts of this beautiful growth of flower is killed. The ugly hyena hormone-growth disgusting ugly actor out of Austria, this body-builder fascist Nazi pig ape gorilla scumbag piece of crap is attacking me endlessly with his disgusting and stupid insulting baseless insults---I respond and he has his rotten filthy dirty minions destroy more of my home while this rotten pig lives in my country and the masses of Americans just hand this ugly and stupid hyena pig ape millions of dollars to present the dumb, hormone-growth thing that represents fascist Europigape identity in the form of a dumb robot who can barely talk. Turned into the Governor of California with his politically-savvy wife. Otherwise stupid as hell idiotic pig ape hyena attacking me to obtain more promotions out of America to more incorporate disgusting Europigape fascist Nazism into America--which he calls "his country" but actually hates it and hates the people and has made the usual anti-American statements but supposedly only aimed at me---I won't relate how, but if anyone could ever get this rotten sickening thing off me it's now over one month of the stupidity and hate and ugliness of this rotten disgusting stupid thing attacking me. This is ten years that I have been teleported and attacked by sickeningly rotten ugly old men with their granddaughter-aged female whore skanks participating and their daughter-age children also drooling like the hyenas that they are, waiting for big Daddy to abuse me nearly to death to obtain the promotions that they cannot achieve without this system of nepotism being enacted in this "aristocracy" Nazi/fascist system that these disgusting idiotic pig ape hyenas have all leaped like a swarm of locusts to get instantaneous promotions into lead roles and etc etc out of. The list of scumbags participating just grows day-by-day. These disgusting ape pig hyenas who I have written of for years are implementing with the fully support of the US Government a death system, a genocidal death system, and rotten crap like this filthy and dirty actor out of Austria, this glorified body-builder creep, is helping to train Americans into fascist, Nazi methodology and ideology. He's so repulsive and repugnant and stupid and rotten, his nasty insults I can easily match and so he utilizes the scum that have been paid to ply the filth that this dirty pig ape hyena instructs them to throw on my body and life and destroy my garden and everything else. He's so stupid and disgusting and to sit here while some filthy and nasty scumbag is insulting me in my "inner ear" while I can vaguely "see" him as I can be also teleported while awake--it's like a very thin shadow vision while I am even aware, awake and doing something else. The teleportation in this state is extremely ephemeral, yet it is being done. I begin to throw insults back as he disgusts me and I respond accordingly. Then my property is more damaged. Two days ago with rotten Pelosi they began to discuss dismembering me while I was in this nascent sleeping state. They are both rotten hyenas put into power by my rotten country. Please, if there is anyone out there who does not want this filthy dirty nasty thing to continue to suck out everything possible out of America then stop allowing this disgusting pig to go on and on as he's been doing now every single day for over a month--every day he's so disgusting I yell insults back more of my property that I love is destroyed. He's really a fascist Nazi. How many of you really want an ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES to become another Governor or representative of the media? If you allow him to go on and on that is what will happen. They are building an absolute cartel of fascist Nazism and Trump was just one of these, there are many more and they keep being put into power. IF you care, don't let them go on and on any longer. Otherwise, I realize nearly all of you really want this and you think this ugly sinister rotten hyena-hormone -growth disgusting thing is incredible because he represents the falsity of your posturing implementation of indoctrination, propaganda and take-over of the US. .However, if anyone does not want this crap to continue to take-over the US or the planet, then STOP THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY AND STOP WAITING FOR THE SITUATION TO WORSEN. I am drugged up so I am ranting. They drug me every night with these skin patches which do as much damage to my body as possible while I am unconscious and unable to defend myself. I am forced into ugly hate skits by this pig ape and the rest are just the same, stupid and rotten and they endorse absolute death and hate upon most of the planet. .AFter the dump their stupidity and ugliness on me or whoever else, they are pumped up on hormones and go off laughing holding hands in their elation and the hormone rush of torture and violence. You keep putting this SHIT into power. Wait and see what the future holds, how "it's only just begun" as one of the good friends and partners of this pig ape hyena clown has promised America, and they keep cheering on genocide and hate as most of you do too, as long as you remain protected or so you believe and assume. I do KNOW that after I publish this, having exacted correct grammar and wording, the hackers will rewrite. I am incensed as this most beautiful garden is being slowly killed day-after-day more is being slowly killed off that I have spent years cultivating--because I downloaded a movie which I hated years ago, but after so many other bad movies have come out, it was better than the really bad CGI crap that is coming out now--so I watched it and this is what has happened, I got this parasitic scumbag attacking me because I watched a movie that he played a role in--not wanting to see HIM but actually I saw a clip of a female character and her dialogue was fascinating so I wanted to see how the writers were playing this scenario out--and I got this scum pig and this woman actor partnering in with Pelosi to crush my spirit with endless hate--please, he's dirty and disgutsing get HIM OFF ME NOW. I know most or all of you think my writing, which I can barely do, the keyboard is so hacked it's nearly impossible to write more than two words without having to backspace and correct--my brain is put into a very rage, hate mode and I can't elaborate into any real writing style. GET THIS FILTHY DIRTY HYENA-HORMONE-GROWTH scum creep OFF ME this is one sickening pig after the next for years and years, with president after president participating and now Congress member after Senator after actor after "normal" pieces of shit stalking me for them. I am now endlessly fighting to get these words out the hacking is very bad. PLease get this rotten ugly stupid pig off me, he's ugly he's old he's stupid and he's nasty he is attacking me and then destroying my body--(heart compressions continue) my food is poisoned I am drugged non-stop my property is endlessly being destroyed--this ugly pig scum hyena ape--send this filthy dirty thing back to his shit country with his other rotten hyena pig Nazis get this shit out of America and definitely off of me. You are disgusting ugly pig ape hyena, you are reading this aren't you? Ugly scum go to hell ugly pig. Please get this rotten ugly sick thing off me. The T-rump friend who made a video about how he is so against T -rump while he's been handed this fascist, Nazi protocol torture technology and it's methodology by T-rump his good friend. The scum actors have just all obtained endless roles in movies, stolen my ideas tortured and nearly broke my teeth off when I asked for JUSTICE AND THEY NOT BE REWARDED FOR THIS CRIME instead of even being stopped they just keep getting lead roles year after year. I remain writing non-stop posts for years determined to stop because they keep passing me off to one psycho pig scumbag after the next, ugly and rotten miserable pigs who pour their hate out on me using this technology. I remain here writing as one of these pieces of shit after the next goes after me to pour hate and ugliness on me. fighting non-stop to clean up the stinking filth they order this shit minions to pour into my room and my body is broken from years of damage this system has forced upon me. Please stop this torture contract out on me. This pig is so despicable he is nothing for me to respect and he's just throwing and hurling the nastiest of insults and when I fight back I get endless violencde--I wish death upon this pig please kill him get this ugly pig off me. I can never just sit and not defend myself against a rotten hyena piece of pig shit like this rotten ape you all love as this stupid actor--and all of them. He's going on and on with the most abusive insults I tell him he's a pig ahnd piece of shit non-stop--this is never ending. Get this rotten disgusting ugly dirty hyena pig ape off me--this ugly foul sick thing out of Austria so programmed to be a fascist Nazi he's not worthy of living get this pig off me.l

 The usual, every-post hacker/terrorist attack has just taken place in this post (above). I re-read the "intro" to this post and hackers changed words, deleted commas and inserted various wrong words so the meaning has been changed in 10% of the post. I am ALWAYS under a "mind control " attack while I write. My nervous system is hyper-activated into a "hate" mode--such as frequencies altering my brainwaves into some "hate" range of brain-activity or---I need to do research on exactly how to word this kind of frequency and how it affects the brain. ELF attack on my brain. However, I am very busy looking at the political landscape and the news clips as the terrorists attacking me are integrally incorporated into politics now, and the longer I watch news clips the more politicians attack me. However, they have all gathered around this actor out of Europigape land who has obviously been indoctrinated from youth into hate for America. He has very definitely come to the US to infiltrate and bring a fascist, Nazi order and to "search and destroy" people like me, who actually are just normal citizens but competitive who don't obey shit like him, or his ilk and the Europigapes who I had befriended who were poisoning me to death and tried to enslave me with endless destruction--especially in Florida--while Americans have absolutely lavished them with every best property, every kind of respect they have never earned except through the illusion of their bs posturing. 

Thus I can never "respect" this scum Hyena pig ape clown out of Austria. He's continuously abusing and attacking me using deadly force which could lead to death. I so hope HE dies and that this will be stopped instead of me having to write any longer on this blog about any more of these rotten pig ape hyenas attacking me. 

This is so impossible to type out now the hacking is so bad I am spending 50% of the time backspacing and rewriting. I am fighting to hard to get words out that I can't take the time to insert commas--it is so hard ot just get anything out that isn't completely inserted with multiple spaces and wrong letters. 

------------

I am ranting in hysteria because he's trying to abuse me into not being able to fight for my defense verbally. I keep fighting back and what tiny little I have left of a garden , of a home, of anything is being slowly taken away by a billionaire scum piece of shit who is looking for a huge promotion by torturing me into "submission" and ALL I can ever see of this pig piece of shit is someone I pray will die immediately and nothing remotely worth "respecting" even with all his violence he's a stupid and rotten, dirty disgusting anti-American bigot who Americans in all their stupidity and racism and hate just idolize--they can't understand the absolute hate pigs like he has for America and what the real intentions are of these infiltrator Europigape IMPERIALISTS and COLONIALISTS. 


Why do you keep putting anti-American bigots who make their campaign slogans about how much they Love America into power?  You are so willing to be deceived by an IMAGE that has nothing to do with the reality. Pigs like this creep actor I am writing about --he has openly said to me, "Will your ideas become more widespread" (not in those exact words, I am now in a state of rage, I am drugged up, that was exactly what he said but not those exact words he's much more simple than that--it's unbelievable that he was the governor of California but look how much damage he's created in that State alone--the ramifications of his policies may have taken a while to become openly visible.

------------

He does not want me to write or say anything contrary to his pig status and the infiltration of these fascist pigs and their shitty movies and any real CRITICAL analysis is censored. I am capable of writing critiques that do analyze beyond the normal scope of accepting the underlying basis of these propaganda and mind control plots--and for that, this rotten hyena actor is so intent upon censoring my thoughts and actions so a piece of shit like him is NEVER criticized or exposed in his bs posturing or behavior. Of course, the other actors in this terror group, the Americans think this is funny to watch this filthy pig attack me and my response of utter hate and disgust. Their fixation with the movies they make with Nazi actors and plots, when they play the heroic rescue, and their "enemy" actors are really their "friends"---resulting in the American actors assuming that after the shoot has taken place, the Europigape actors are actually their real-life friends because they smile, compliment, are "charming" psychopaths and thus, all are "friends" after the movie about Americans fighting Nazis has won more awards for the banality that they present; with it all these American actors have completely been brainwashed them into Nazi ideology, and so has the public viewing this bs K-rap that is continuously being put out about how America saved the world "For Democracy". The same actors have participated in what the media is calling a direct "assault on Democracy" and yet the very same people remain in power except for T-rump, and the rest remain in absolute top positions. That includes Pelosi who is firmly in the camp of fascist Nazis and Mafia when it comes to racism and these hate attacks and this mind control technology for that Nazi New World Order that she and her ilk in the "Democrat" Party who are her partners endorse. That is why the Italian mafia shit rapist who tortured me for YEARS before I was handed to the next pig actor, then the next pig actor, and the next pig actor, and now the next pig actor (and their wives and shit whore former wives, and shitty nasty whore children, and nasty whore shit friends--) TEN YEARS OF THIS GOING ON--excuse my ranting of course this is just entertainment when I write it. There are sleazy, filthy creeps here (the Thais, operating with the white Europigapes who sit comfortably in front of their surveillance screens while the Thais are being trained into how to behave in the worst fascist ways possible---but when I begin to write in hate, as my brain is under direct assault by these technologies, I cannot think clearly at all-I call them nemes in long sentences of cursing because my BRAIN is under direct assault by mind control weapons which also enhance various emotional states of rage and hate so I am overwhelmed--after TEN YEARS OF THIS GOING ON FROM ONE PRESIDENT TO THE NEXT AN DNOW IT'S ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL TERM BUT THE VERY SAME POLITICIANS AS HAVE ATTACKED ME FOR YEARS--AND ACTORS ARE STILL GOING ON AND ON DESPITE A REGIME CHANGE--thus, they laugh, the Thai creeps have installed three people who make ugly sick sounds from the rooms below mine. One makes a sickeningly hostile coughing noise like it's spitting up something and occassionally it does spit. There is a creepy sounding Thai guy who makes a rotten coughing noise when he's not shouting on the balcony into a phone while I am outside doing anything. When I write in rage and under drugging and torture conditions about the next pig ape actor/politician, and the next, and the next, day after day, year after year, never ending--this younger sounding Thai female makes this most ugly and sinister laughing noise--like a demon in glee about torture and rape and violence. They make these noises the minute I observe yet another thing broken and stinking and flowers killed on my patio--they have so much surveillance of every single thing I am looking at and think (they tell me, these teleporters, that they can literally "see" through my eyes--how creepy is that? And how creepy these famous celebrities are, and how much more creepy, dirty and nasty the poorer more frustrated scumbags are and how much more hate they spew when they have no blocks or impediments. 

Back to the Whorewood crew that is now an entire gang attacking me, as they sit in row-after-row watching me as I scream at one of them after the next to die and get off me as they torture, abuse, insult, hit, punch, rape and torture me every night it's some insidious sick attack either with these actors or a series of unknown people who say and do disgusting, ugly and sick things as representatives of the actors and presidents and now Speaker of the House and a former President's Wife and former Senator and on and on...it never ends. Thus excuse my ranting but I waited for Obama to stop this, then I was hoping some responsible President would take over the position and I got Trump trumping up the violence for 4 years--now the same people are going on and on, the same system is never ending, and a new president has promised every kind of respite from the onslaught of fascism and nazism and (mafia is never mentioned as being a controlling force in Congress, but with Pelosi I --was trying to write this before but I got caught up in rage and hate and cursing: the Italian mafia shit rape hate Nazi who has attacked me in partnership with Stallone, a most sinister sick person, (who you all LOVE for his dopey boxer movies and thug personality and all the crap he's come out with for decades---partnering with Trump to attack me and they have made a video together--but the Italian scum in Miami I have written of for so many  years--who wanted to rape poison as deeply into my body to put me into a coma as possible--who still having me followed around while I drive by trucks driving and blocking my road with his disco club icon plastered on the back of these trucks that drive right into me--but he loved Obama and under Obama (and thus Mafia/Nazi Pelosi) was allowed full carte blanche to torture me without end--gratuity of the United States ape hyenas like Pelosi who handed the Italian Mafia every opportunity to use this torture teleportation along with a host of Europigapes here and in Miami--so I know a lot about their fascist overtake of America but seemingly no one else can connect these dots--but they all loved Obama he just let them do whatever they wanted to me--and then he participated in the contract out on me as well. Handed the torture tech/teleportation to T-rump and now the Obamas have not stopped making media presentations and are in tv shows and etc etc with the help of the fascist, nazi Mafia media cartel.

Thus, the actor who have both attacked me and are participating, who surround me in these teleportation skits--who hug the Nazi actors after they make their war movies about how they are fighting these Nazi/Mafia actors out of Europigapeland, who make anti-American statements in front of them to me as they stand mute and dumb (and dumber and so stupid it's unbelievable---in the sense that they can't understand the absolute hate and violence implied by their smiling greasy "friends" out of Austria and Germany and France and England). As for the creep Austrian I have been writing about in hysterical terms right now, because this is a DECADE of torture and murder attempts from this group and this technology----when he talks all I can hear are the endless repeats of what I have heard for years from other Germans and Austrians and Europigapes regarding me, America and everything else. What he says is so repetitious that I can't  see an iota of any personality behind what he is saying. Of course what he says while I am in these situations is standardized and routine lies that these people have made and repeated endlessly for decades. When they are alone, amongst themselves, they actually say many more malicious and deadly concepts and hint and act upon them and with the slightest of opportunity would enact very seriously violent actions upon me or America if only given more free reigh. The dumb actors who are American are taken in, believe the shallow gestures of pleasantry and "friendship"--get invited to live in Paris or Berlin--are showered with awards, expensive clothing, mansions and they believe that these are their good "friends". Because these actors (Americans) have learned to identify serious life situations as comedies because they enact when they act, standard plot formulas which appear as comedies, they then associate my situation with this thug hyena actor as if it's a stupid comedy movie plot. They laugh about how I am reacting, to them it's a joke and they are happy that a seriously violent man is going to help them all to obtain this contract out on me of absolute destruction of my personality, obtained from non-stop torture using these covert torture systems and technologies.  The stupid comedies they make also have desensitized them into the realities of violence and destruction that they are fully endorsing through their blind aversion to facing reality. This is one reason why they must torture me in order to obtain any original concept because they are "good" little obedient puppets and this rotten hyena pig ape has been a portal for their promotion, operating between the Europigape cartel and these dumb and rotten Americans actors who so yearn to be "classy" like this filthy low-brown scumbag actor. They so totally confuse a replicated image with the real creative impetus that created the "class" that these Nazis have crushed and turned into mediocre replicas of formerly beautiful artisans and their art and sensitivity towards life and meaning.

---------

I could barely access my real cognitive capabilities, it was a severe struggle to not endlessly rant with curses and hate phrases and expletives--an absolutely discrediting exercise in trying to fight mind control.

I have helped yet another person I wish was deleted by reacting--I believe these hate sleaze operators who teleport me (the actors, politicians and etc) have A QUOTA of forcing a reaction out of me, and every time I react by writing about the heinous and unbearable attacks which also are accompanied by drugging that is so severe I can't control my reactions. I really don't think the majority of people on the planet could stand strong against what these drugs do to your emotions and brain. 

Thus, I helped someone by writing about his heinous attacks on me, as they observe everything I do, every move I make, when I'm on the toilet, when I'm making something they comment and make insults--as if I'm hypnotized I react immediately--they then torture me for having reacted while the technology has blocked my ability to not react--they get so turned on sexually by this and hormonally and in every way--plus the endless free deals they get


thus I tried to get each parasitic pig ape off me for a median time-frame of at least 4 years per scumbag--plus they operate in concentric time frames overlapping


This is much worse than many of the torture camps I have heard of that the CIA has endorsed.

I do not want to help promote any of them, won't you readers who do not want more fascists vying to take down the government and create a most banal and mediocre society of absolute nepotism and hate and conformity and meaningless stupid  movies cranked out year by year with these meaningless hateful actors who turn into politicians---


No comments:

Post a Comment