Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Terrorist Report February 16, 2021. Disgusting stinking fungus inserted under my kitchen sink and behind my refrigerator by terrorists. Etc. More US Government (at the Executive Branch--or former presidents) sponsored terrorism and torture. Absolutely exonerated and allowed by my government, which makes the government a co-conspirator if this has been allowed at the Executive Branch by the lower members of Congress, or those who know and are aware. When does anyone in the United States actually ever BEGIN to fight for "Democracy" and "The Constitution" that now so many are shouting about how they are "fighting" for these principles and yet when it comes to me, they do nothing but enjoy watching it happen and they join in to get their cheap rewards (but paid highly). As the entire structure is crumbling while they are all toppling it into decay and destruction because the system is so lopsided that it cannot be balanced any longer by any actual oppositional representation.

 *Regarding hacking: yesterday what I typed just in the title of the blog post had been rewritten slightly. A word was inserted to make the sentence redundant (I used the word terrorists and the hackers inserted terrorism after the use of the word terrorists). I have not gone through any more than half of the first sentence because all I do is spend my life correcting their filth and fighting to defend myself.

--------

Watching this video, below, has spurred this reaction out of me, when this former Reagan Administration official mentions OBAMA and his acceptance of "Enhanced Interrogation" such as water-boarding of detainees (with no Habeas Corpus in prisons such as Gitmo) as defined as torture, but "DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" about it. Thus, this video is not only about T-rump but includes his partner in this teleportation crime against me, which I label as State-sponsored terrorism. The situation has now become the Obamas performing and being turned into post-politician roles (but with aspirations to run once again with the female as potential future candidate for the Dem Party--or some liberal party whatever she/he can slide into) after their grand entrance singing, dancing, being coached into entertainment performances and then starring in a tv series, and etc the future of their media celebrity status is unfolding as they knew it would when they handed T-rump this teleportation equipment and thus a SURGE of popularity into his sagging 2016 campaign because so many neo-Nazis are organized from WITHIN the United States (and have their tentacles securely fastened into the Europ-a arena and very often through the internet and chat groups/Neo Nazi sites and covert other organizations such as H-WOOD).

And to get more to the point, this video includes the example as mentioned by this highly revered diplomat/lawyer of how Obama allowed torture to go on unmet by any significant political challenge. Obama not openly but covertly participated in this torture situation of this "experiment" of "trauma-based" mind control/teleportation forced upon me, and passed this contract off to T-rump, as they colluded in this situation and both have remained at high standing from within the US base of support for this lopsided lack of opposition that the "bipartisan" political landscape is glossed over by flowery rhetoric in the media as representing a somewhat confusing and distorted picture of how the obvious "villains" are depicted but certainly the blame must also be made more plain when it comes to how badly the Democrats have absolutely and continue to support these fascist, Nazi organizations and their nefarious operations. All leading to a collapse of the Democratic Republic.


"Conservative Lawyer Bruce Fein: Trump’s "Acquittal Gives Future Presidents License to Break the Law." (You Tube title).




Today, just to open the doors under my "kitchen" sink area--shoddy broken down doors which I have pounded hooks into so they close and are firmly tied together (bottom, mid and on top there are sets of hooks tied with rope). Terrorists have poured a substance on the laminated faux wood frame of the cabinet so the metal hook is loose, and that is after I moved it from the corner top area into the midsection--thus the entire upper portion of the frame for both doors has been doused with some substance to make the cheap laminated wood panel so soft nothing can be pounded into it. 

I still use it but have to really be very careful about it. I have to stuff rubber matting into the 1/4 gaps at the bottom of the doors which should close shut but have been cut so any mechanical arm can get through.

Upon opening the doors a waft of fungus pours out. The piping under the sink, which terrorists have removed or broken the seals to the piping repeatedly so when I replace them, the day I leave this room I return and they have been removed once more. I have wound aluminum foil around the pipes and taped them to together with very water resistant cloth tape. All is very dry but of course, once I leave the room I return and holes have been punched into the aluminum and tape so the pipes are dripping. The three trays I put on the bottom of this sink area are all wet when I open the door, although there is nothing more than a drop of water coming out at the rate of once every 5 seconds. Water has been poured into the entire bottom area and fungus put into that water. All the items I put on the trays are soaking wet on the bottom with this fungus watery substance dripping off. 

Likewise, behind the refrigerator, where the piping for the drainage system (for defrost) has also been punctured so I must place a plastic sort of tarp under the refrigerator--that is always wet and dirty, as terrorists come in and throw dirt on the floor and they also throw dirt on the floor (grime, debris, etc) with the mechanical arms every night they put filthy stuff and stinking odors into my room while I am sleeping, unconscious, while they also do as much damage as they can under orders--cutting into my feet, fingers, damaging my hair and cutting parts away, slicing into my skin, smearing damaging chemicals on my skin, etc (these mentioned are an every-night attack system--which has been ongoing for years to cause permanent damage).

I just needed to polish my boots and get some cleaning fluids--the entire process of cleaning the trays with all the stinking water with brown and black flecks of crud, fungus and mold swimming on top--the back of the refrigerator has a water drainage tray which is brown from some stinking substance poured into it.

One and a half hours to clean all of this plus get things done in just one tiny area. I spend so much of my time and energy cleaning up stinking fungus filth that these dirty nasty terrorists order their minions to pour into my home (and body) that I can't actually CLEAN MY ROOM I cannot bend and do these kinds of cleaning actions that someone with a "normal" back has--my body is also corroded with hardened chemicals from the filth these terrorists order to be poured into my food (all my life, from childhood onwards).

I am exhausted. Today I also detoxed a very old piece of hard poison and thus had to spend a lot of time dealing with that mess---because it requires a lot of time to detox from just a tiny bit of this poison that softens (is very painful and pushing into my spine and ribs and etc when it expands) then it literally RIPS out of my body, at micro-levels ripping skin cells off because it is a type of cement polymer sort of substance that glues into skin tissue and bone tissue and joints, seeps into everything internally. When a bit expands and then comes out, it requires a lot of time healing from just one day of detox (I am, as I have written so many times before, into the TENTH YEAR of this going on and on, day after day, while these hyena pig ape celebrities and politicians just attack me endlessly and watch on their surveillance cameras while I stumble in pain, clean up the stinking filth and they make jokes about it and laugh and then continue without end).

So I am writing for people who may care because this system has created a catastrophe not only in my life but has geo-political significance as well. Thus my inclusion of the political video above--intermixed with this description of the filth that these terrorists bring, create and the mess they create in the United States and indeed around the world with their covertly-sponsored terrorism. You could use my situation of being put into a torture, rape, deformation and endless filth sprayed onto my clothing, my body, into my body, raped, mutilated, tortured as another aspect of torture with no Habeus Corpus--but in my case, this is an "experiment" as there is no evidence because there is no opposition to the powers which control these actions of torture. That includes those who are supposed to defend human rights who hold highest office in the US Government who have teleported me; there are many of them, very famous personalities in politics have participated on the side of T-rump not just Obama (who has not openly teleported me to my knowledge but absolutely has profited off this contract and must have seen videos of sat in the rows behind the scenes observing and always condoning it and allowing it to go on and on. AS he and his wife and these politicians continue to do. That's Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. I also mentioned the collusive aspects of some of the Progressives in recent posts. Then there are the You Tube Vlogger terrorists who are "Progressives" who are actively violent, ugly and sinister and behave with even more ardor when it comes to attacking me openly for their promotional schemes, and behave with more stupidity and ugliness than the smug and gloating white supremacist fascist Nazis, who order their black and brown minorities (and Progressive whites) to attack me for them, as they sit in languid poses smug and smirking.

All this filth that I describe in this post is a METAPHOR for how filthy and dirty they really are and what they are bringing to the United States, how they really operate, what more deterioration and death, rape, torture and hate they will ultimately bring when the next tyrannical dictator is handed this technology to prove his merit for the dictatorship that these celebrities are actively working to achieve for their endless lying and fake propaganda studio monopolies with their endless "liberal"-themed movies about how much they care with all black and brown and white fascists playing lead "liberal" role parts. Then vying for political office and the more famous they get, the more they try to run for President of the United States. The more the audiences cheer them on as they are absolutely blinded by the media hype attached to these filthy and dirty nasty personalities. The filth they pour into my body and home is the filth that they really are and the dirty filth they will continue to pour into the minds of the public until they create their dirty fascist empire, which they are working to create every single day. You can include politician-turned celebrity Obama and his wife into that, as they fully endorse terrorism and this video makes at least another tangible reference to this absolute FACT (that I cannot prove until digital forensics is used to back-up my factual claims but lacking evidence as I am technologically hacked every second I use any electronic source for telecommunications or any internet or any single electronic thing).

----------

I have written of this, I am tired of fighting to endlessly have to deal with pounding down, fighting to use my brain while my brain is under electronic attack to render out what people seem to ignore but then steal as much as possible because they are stupid but clever parasites seeing what they can destroy but steal from and rape and rob and smirk and laugh and gloat as they get away with everything and are promoted. The actors participating also want to run for Presidential office and obtain political power. 

The mess they are making in my body, home and life is the mess they create on a macro level and I actually wonder if anyone can ever begin to connect the dots between my situation and the larger macro-level patterns that are being created.

No comments:

Post a Comment