Sunday, February 14, 2021

Terrorist Report: terrorists (all of whom I believe have bad taste in music) are blocking all content from WNYU--all archived shows are being blocked, but the "recent" shows that cannot be blocked from view when clicking on the archives section from the last month are being blocked and listed as "no file". That is impossible as WNYU is not incompetent in engineering and this has never happened in it's 20 year history of archiving shows on a daily basis. Please get them to stop hacking into my system. Please stop this attack upon me. Why must I have to be tortured without end because of some psycho-scumbags who have stolen the media and political structure and yet, with all the debacles of the last year due to your do-nothing allowance of every crime allowed by every white bigot fascist nazi and their minions--you still allow this system to continue even when you planet is dying. But their goal is to take away every single thing I love and force me into contrition to their system of mediocrity, their ugliness, stupidity and lack of having any kind of profound sense of life and love but they are torturing me to just submit to allowing them to steal whatever they want from me and you all continue to allow them to go on and on, year after year you DO NOTHING to stop this as they continue to wreak absolute DEATH ONTO THE WORLD'S POPULATION, IT'S ENVIRONMENT, POLITICS AND THEIR ARTISTIC TASTE EQUALS IT'S LACK OF CONNECTION TO LIFE. The music they love is so mind and soul dumbing and equates the fake "Happy" K-rap they crank out while they are filled with hate and stupidity at the most basic levels of human existence to the point that they can't care that they are killing everything off after plundering all they can from every single living thing possible until all is dying and an artificial "paradise" of their endless exploitation and colonialized power structure--a la Nazi genocidal regime martial law status. But I want my music back even if the station has been taken over by these mediocrities who put their fake "liberal" crappy dj's into the main generation of these shows--especially worsened during the T-rump era--as WNYU is also out of NYC--just like AOC and so many of those who have attacked me (i.e. Brooklyn mafia). Their stupid boring jazzy horrid techno stuff is so absolutely banal. This station has been one of my daily refuges against all their stupidity and lack of true artistic connection to life and meaning and ART. Please get these rotten soulless mind-screw operators off my internet and off WNYU!

 EXAMPLES OF PROGRAMS BEING BLOCKED in the last month (if I am wrong and WNYU has for some inexplicable reason not been able to function as it has for over 20 years using this same format and system, then I can only explain my post now as being the result of non-stop hacking interference in my internet surfing for every single bit of information possible that could empower me. Also, all my phone calls which I make using SKYPE are rerouted to terror agents so I can trust no internet or telecommunications system to actually connect to any legitimate source. I now have zero confidence in any search result or phone call I make and have stopped trying to obtain real information using any electronic means, and thus what I see happening to the WNYU archive section may actually be the real situation, but I highly doubt it. It is completely implausible and nearly impossible:


Hollywood Holiday

Feb 15 | 09:00 AM — 11:00 AM

Paisley Undergound was an alternative rock and jangle pop music scene that formed in Los Angeles and Davis California in the early-mid 1980s. The central bands took inspiration from psychedelia and 1960s, and went on to heavily influence the worldwide music scene of the 1980s, including some of your favorites (REM, Prince…). For a Southern California girl like me, blinded by the lights of New York City, the paisley noise hits close to home.

Hosted by:
Cameron Andersen <camerona@wnyu.org>

No file

No comments:

Post a Comment