Thursday, February 18, 2021

Terrorist report: my feet have been slashed and burned in the same spot once again last night while I slept. Now 3 months of cuts into my toes every single night which I am fighting every day to stop and protect myself from.

 Not Pelosi, not Bernie Sanders, not Hillary Clinton and certainly not Trump who has ordered this attack upon me, all of whom have participated on teleporting me, will stop this attack upon me.


The lead "A-list" of celebrities, in addition to torturing and drugging, having me raped nightly, fungus inserted into my body, food and hair and sprayed on all furniture--while being forced to live in tiny stinking rooms which I must tape all windows and doors to prevent entry by terrorists--my body put out of alignment while I am raped or after or before, as my feet, fingers are being cut into every single night--my hair cut out from my scalp--they have been trying to knock out my lower teeth for two years now and that was after I asked for JUSTICE and for celebrities to stop being awarded with highest prizes especially after they torture me to obtain ideas from which they make their movies or get promoted.

--------

Who is ever going to stop them? How much more violence do you readers think they will inflict upon innocent people, as I most definitely am--and upon the planet with all their construction of cement and destruction of the environment-=but their real destruction is on Democracy and Freedom and Equality and also against women. So many women actually participate in this misogynist rape contract it's unbelievable. They are handed studios and free contracts which ultimately will be taken away from them once this hate organization is fully implemented and absolute Martial Law is put into global order instead of just in the "third world" dictatorships.

How many more capital riots will it take and exposure of corrupt politicians will it take before people begin to investigate the technology they are using to consolidate endless power for their Totalitarian technocratic regime that they are creating every single day that no one does anything. 


Meanwhile, my toes are rancid from whatever they are putting on my toes after they use lasers to slash the skin so it's burned away and cut as if by an exact precise cutting tool like a laser. I plaster layers of tape around every toe, with cotton balls inbetween the toes, and then I tape another piece of tissue over all with layers of tape around it all. I wear pants with sewn-in footies so there is no opening where the feet should be exposed. I have a tie around my waist with belt loops and the terrorist mechanical arms get through every single thing I use to defend myself. The walls and floor and ceiling are coated with taped down, glued down paper and the corners of all panels are hooked together with metal hooks tied completely firmly with rope. The edges of all the panels in this room are sealed with silicone and I also have put hooks on the exterior of all the doors and have done everything for over 2 years to stop these attacks.

How many more days and years must I describe this endless ensuing catastrophe that threatens Democracy and my body and the planet before anyone gets out of their glib support of this disgusting organization to understand the absolute death they are bringing to the entire planet?

Just watch the news and see what they have created in the environment alone with all their greedy contracts and need for plantations and slaves and mansions and orgies and victims to take their loveless and lifeless hate upon as they feed off the life force of the victims they suck everything out of. This technology enables them to suck life out of people not just rape them but they are absolutely disgusting in every way. 

They want to try to force a baby out of me with one of them. Will SOMEONE ever get this group of sick parasites off me and stop this contract and stop the endless devastation they are wreaking on all life on this planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...