Sunday, February 14, 2021

Cap to the posts of today: I end these posts with my arms sore up to my biceps from having pounded down on keys so hard my arm is in pain from the endless exertion from just writing the equivalent of a few pages. I must fight to get my hands to move as my brain is under attack and motor skills are being blocked by neural-firing obstruction, and I get up from this seat in front of the laptop completely "dizzy" from the attacks on my brain which are causing--what kind of damage I really don't know. Impossible to think and write clearly plus hackers are absolutely rewriting every post to confound all that I write so it's so embarrassing and debunks all I have written and discredits me greatly! How I WISH MY GOVERNMENT WOULD PUT AN END TO THIS SYSTEM AND THIS PERNICIOUS GLOBAL GROUP OF TERRORIST AND THEIR TERRORISM--including the environmental terrorism that they create through all their "development" and "investment" which equates as a form of eco-terrorism that is politically and societally endorsed because it's been so normalized for so long. (It is now impossible to type any longer I must fight to get every single word out and backspace non-stop and rewrite and correct and pound down and try to think which is impossible as my brain is so under heavy attack).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...