Sunday, February 14, 2021

Cap to the posts of today: I end these posts with my arms sore up to my biceps from having pounded down on keys so hard my arm is in pain from the endless exertion from just writing the equivalent of a few pages. I must fight to get my hands to move as my brain is under attack and motor skills are being blocked by neural-firing obstruction, and I get up from this seat in front of the laptop completely "dizzy" from the attacks on my brain which are causing--what kind of damage I really don't know. Impossible to think and write clearly plus hackers are absolutely rewriting every post to confound all that I write so it's so embarrassing and debunks all I have written and discredits me greatly! How I WISH MY GOVERNMENT WOULD PUT AN END TO THIS SYSTEM AND THIS PERNICIOUS GLOBAL GROUP OF TERRORIST AND THEIR TERRORISM--including the environmental terrorism that they create through all their "development" and "investment" which equates as a form of eco-terrorism that is politically and societally endorsed because it's been so normalized for so long. (It is now impossible to type any longer I must fight to get every single word out and backspace non-stop and rewrite and correct and pound down and try to think which is impossible as my brain is so under heavy attack).

No comments:

Post a Comment