Thursday, February 4, 2021

When I write posts in the mornings I am always drugged up by the mechanical arms breaking into my home which either paste skin patches filled with drugs or somehow drug me. By nighttime I am in a more calm and "normal" state-of-mind. The teleportation trauma skits that these psychos inflict upon me, plus the drugging always render me writing in this endless plea to get anyone to defend me or stop these criminals. I then am further attacked while writing as my creative and conceptual centers are opened up and ideas flow due to some kind of "truth" serum effect. The disgusting psycho-parasites then suck out ideas which they steal --always for free--making a lot of money off my ideas--and then they happily have me disfigured, slowly dismembered, raped, robbed and under non-stop attack afterwards. When I tell them to pay they attack me more. Thus I write hoping that one day someone will not defend them any longer and instead actually care to stop these terrorists and thus stop promoting this terrorist organization. It is now over 8 years of this going on and on, for years every single day except for the long amount of time I had no laptop which had been broken by the terrorist teleporting celebrities who ordered their minions to have it broken after they have been paid in millions for the ideas they stole from me. PLus all the physical violence and rape they have also ordered forced upon me as I fight endlessly to protect myself and write and nothing ever changes this or stops them. But speaking of minions--I tried to phone my bank because I can't change my banking address online without a mobile phone. Thus another attack lasting until I lost my patience. I believe the terrorists were accessing some kind of monitoring of my brain activity because they went on and on until I reached a kind of threshold of losing patience and only at that point, after 30 minutes of being put on hold to change my address, did this terrorist agent giggle on the phone (slightly) and then proceed to continue to attack me with such polite verbal garbage. I also was attacked with my throat constricting as I spoke-the microchip implant in my throat which they also use to constrict my throat while I am eating or drinking. Thus, always while I am being attacked on the phone, while I am speaking my voice is altered and my throat closes up due to these remote tech attacks and the implant in my larynx. the entire situation, which I tried to brace myself for, was also exacerbated by the attack on my brain forcing a hyper sort of anger reaction which I fought to stifle--not a naturally angry reaction because I was prepared but I do know that my emotions are also attacked while I write or speak to anyone. They try their best to unbalance me, obtain a negative reaction of hate, rage or some kind of discrediting response, and then they get promoted for using mind control tech and being nasty. The usual. I also was scared to scroll around on my laptop while I was waiting because in the past (I am on SKYPE so I must use my laptop) but in the past, when I have changed the screen the entire call is disconnected. The browsers and hacking are such that if I am streaming something on one page and shift to another page for a moment, the hackers block what is streaming and make it all revert to the beginning of the stream. If I change screens while on a call the hackers hang up the call completely. Thus I sat there scared to do anything else but sit waiting because of what hackers do when I try to divert my attention and surf or do other things that normally should operate (as this is a new computer as well, less than one year old, a Windows 10 system). It's just endless blocks to every single thing I want, love, my body, my home, endless fighting endlessly asking my obviously defunct and dying government and it's politicians to actually not endorse torture against me -- in vain, every single time it's like appealing to monsters laughing about having the full support of the united States population to go right ahead and just endlessly poison, drug, torture, deprive me of health care, allow every scumbag pig ape to rape and abuse me if they want a promotion, deprive me of all and any support-kill my pets steal my cat poison my food drug my body steal my concepts and then block all attempts to get a single thing done anywhere and everywhere people participate in this and never get involved with stopping it. No matter what I do no one ever stops this attack upon me. No matter how many years I try to warn Americans that serious problems are laying ahead, as I have written of and I wrote that death was approaching I wrote that Nazis are trying to take over back in 2015 I have been writing to the endless void of people who participate in this hate crime./ /. When I read the hysteria that I write in the morning--in the evening, I am almost shocked at how much rancor the terrorists inflict upon my psyche. My hate reactions are very largely due to drugging and attacks while sleeping (plus dismemberment). However, right now I am on hold and the customer service agent terrorist from my bank has kept me waiting to make an address change for over 20 minutes so far.

 This is the usual, I was expecting something bad and as usual they only continue the phone attack. I immediately told this man who has kept me waiting and putting me on hold to simply change my address and I am on hold at this moment after a battery of unnecessary questions regarding my identity that the usual agents never ask. 

I told him immediately that I have no mobile phone and thus must phone customer support to make a change in my address. He has asked me 5 times so far if I am using my mobile phone, and if I have a mobile phone, and have I tried to change my address using my  mobile phone. Each and every time I have responded with answering that I have no mobile phone. He has then forced me to repeat things I have said over 4 times. I began by telling him that I was on the page for changing my address. He kept me waiting as he described the links I must click to get to the very spot that I had said I was on. 
At first he ignored what I had said, that I was on the address change page. he then sent me through directions using extremely simplistic language for how to navigate the site to get to the page that I had just told him I was on. He then asked me again about my mobile phone, then has put me on hold 8 times as I am now still on hold while he is checking something about how to change my address.


So far I have been on the phone waiting and repeating sentences and being put on hold for 30 minutes to change my address. He apologizes profusely and then puts me on hold. And then comes on the phone and tells me that he needs more information and must put me on hold. 


This is the usual "harassment" skit that these  terrorist agents who hack into my phone use, a almost 100% repeated systematic prolonged inquisition plus being put on hold to do something as simple as changing an address-- so they can harangue me in order to get their dirty, nasty promotion and also get a sexualized sense of power and excitement. My calls are being diverted to some South or Central American country like Columbia (I have asked these very nasty terrorist agents which country they are from before and I am always re-directed to Columbian agents). How I hate outsourcing. The "developing country" terrorist agents always operate in the same manner. They are extremely long-winded and make repeat questions which I provide information about at the very beginning of the call. They then put me on hold for at least 30 minutes after repeat unnecessary questions. They then apologize and tell me they are so very glad I am patient and please wait just a bit longer--as the minutes roll by until over 30 minutes have passed to be put on hold and be instructed in the most simplistic terms about how to navigate the site while I have also immediately informed them within the first 5 seconds that I am already on the necessary page. They then ask more questions which they have asked before, profusely apologize for keeping me waiting, put me on hold again--often they cough into the phone--they sound mirthful and often there are people shouting and coughing in the background. After they finally "confirm" that they have done their little incompetent "job", I tell them thank you and goodbye. Often I say immediately that I need nothing more and thank you. They then slowly begin a long speech about how grateful they are that I used their wonderous service and is there anything else I need help for. I tell them again I don't need anything else although I have said this very clearly 5 minutes before they got into the long speech about ending the service and what else they can do for me--usually the entire process for any simple call takes over 45 minutes and usually I must shout into the phone because they tell me they can't understand or hear me (that includes Americans as well, on every single phone I use).

Today I just said thank after the 40 minutes of being put on hold to change my address after he ever-so-slowly told me in extremely long-winded phrases about the process and after I finally lost my patience he had a little giggle noise and went on cheerily. I just hung up on his endless chirpy happy droning speech about thank you so much for your service and we hope we have answered all your questions and if there is anything else we can provide you with we would be happy to help you, and is there anything else you need. I usually go through the entire process of the blathering bs but usually I am absolutely drugged up and in a mental limbo by the time the mind control kicks in, the drugs force reactions out of me and I tell them they are wonderful because they all sound chirpy and happy because they get to attack someone and then get a promotion out of it. But today I just said thank you and goodbye and he began the usual blathering never-ending part as I hung up. I had already changed my address with this bank 2 years ago and due to the stimulus checks not arriving I have tried to log into the IRS site to see why I never received the first stimulus check. My address will not register--the address listed on my bank account which was supposed to have been updated 2 years ago as I was promised after another such harangue phone call promised me that they would certainly change both of my accounts and would I like more information and please wait while we update and be put on hold and wait and then coughing, more questions and then--2 years later I discover that the address I had assumed was on both accounts does not register as being my stimulus check address. I also input the old address that is listed for this account and that also did not register on the IRS website. Now I must wait for another week to try to input the information that my bank mishandled because terrorists switch my phone calls from normal agents to terrorist hacker agents operating under the terrorist "gang stalking" umbrella organization.

-------------

Just describing what I must go through. There have been times when I have had to wait over 30 minutes on hold when calling my bank or other financial institutions tied to my university studies which then informed me of wrong information which I had to literally fight to get correct answers for. I was, in other words, literally lied to by government agencies when asking for direct information about entitlements, loans and other government information. The agents are always very nasty and rude and I cannot ever even phone a real and legitimate friendly agent as every phone call is diverted to the terrorists operating from within each of the organizations or businesses that I try to deal with.


In other words: I can NEVER, EVER, NEVER access a friendly, helpful and competent agent for nearly 98% of all businesses I attempt to contact for information or help. I believe that the terrorist organization is capable of hacking into the computer systems of the businesses I am trying to phone and then they use terrorist agents who can access the systems of these businesses. That is one scenario. Regardless, I am not able to make a phone call to "strangers" operating as business or government agents and get a helpful, quick, friendly or competent service. Terrorist agents quickly leave the area after I am attacked by them when I try to get any business or purchase done. I see that totally different people are at the station or area after I leave but then return. This happens at least 95 percent of the time in every place I go, and every business I phone where technology has enabled the terrorist agents to hack into the computer system of the business I am trying to connect to. Usually, though, the terrorist network already has their infiltrator agents already operating in almost every business or trying to get in to any potential loopholes where businesses actually provide responsible service to every customer and don't engage in  "gang stalking" terrorism. That is extremely rare but it does happen. Often though, these businesses close and terrorists suck up the venues and take all over. Thus, I have not phoned a single business for years without this kind of attack system used against me. As the course of the prolonged "hold" pattern ensued for the writing of this post--I first began at the 20-minute mark of being put on hold, then I wrote that it was 30 minutes and then another 10 minutes passed making the call to change my address from one that was already listed to the other that they were supposed to have changed, and confirmed that would be changed, over two years ago. The address was right in front of him as he repeated the same questions at least 5 times for every small bit of information (not much information is required to update an address that is already listed on the account on the page right in front of his face. Now I am fighting to pound down as my back muscles are now being so badly exerted by pounding down. I have tried to stop writing on this blog or any page because although each and every piece of shit and scum who tries to gain as much as possible out of attacking me day and night, as these pigs from Whorewood take turns attacking me with their filthy nasty wives and children and friends all drooling like pigs about what they are going to get for free if they just unleash their hate and violence fantasies upon me--


what is really sad is that the Covid 19 virus has gotten none of them, not a single one.

I must try to not write because the creeps just keep on coming and coming to suck out my life-I am aged from years of being tortured and my one and only loving source, my cat, was stolen years ago and is over 20 years old and I just want her back alive and healthy and these pigs to be stopped. None of you can do that apparently. 4 years of Trump who is an integral part of this group of psycho shit attacking me has proven how dangerous these people are and what they are capable of. You f-ers  reading this just continue to support and defend them. If LA is so rife with covid-19 why haven't these pieces of pig crap attacking me ever just finally descended to the hell that they create on earth with their bs into the inferno after being infected by Covid? Why are they uninfected and still being allowed to just ravage the country? They handed Trump this teleportation equipment, he then was suddenly boosted into high prominence during the Republican Primary in 2016--the rest is history and yet you goddamn do-nothing imbeciles continue to give these creeps permission to continue to create a terror apparatus that you all expect to benefit off of.

I want to stop writing because pieces of worthless, really kind of stupid people are being promoted into highest positions due to participating in this situation. They are being put into leadership position and people are wondering what the hell is happening to America and yet keep this situation going on and on for years and years despite all the destruction and death. The psycho scumbags you put into celebrity leadership use every kind of sick and violent attack up to the limits that are imposed upon them (otherwise they would have killed me long ago if given permission to do so). I try not to write so they perform deadly attacks to force a reaction of me writing so they can then get promoted for using the mind control tech an dforcing ideas out of me and then going through the whole rigamorole sick psycho protocol system. They all emerge from these years of attacks as being utterly violent and deadly to those around them. And yet, nothing happens to them they just keep passing me around. Politicians keep on protecting them and putting them into power. They keep being handed award after award, studio after studio, lead role after lead role. Political position after political position. Dumb and dumber America is the result.

I so much want to not write about this any longer as no one ever stops these psycho terrorists and no one ever protects and defends me. They  just continue to terrorize and abuse me until I react and then they further torture me as "punishment" for reacting to what they drug me into hyseria as I react to. They have since taken away the only loving source in my life, my cat an dhave made every home for at least one decade without a day of it ending a living torture situation that I fight to block and protect myself in every way from. I remain partially paralyzed with no access (financially) to health care while they continue to profit off attacking and torturing me into the millions of dollars. The next creep attacking me is a really sick bigot Nazi scumbag and I don't care how famous this worthless piece of shit is. I just want my government and society to stop allowing every rotten piece of shit to attack me and use this technology to further this terrorist network that you all are engaged in. Goddamn you all to hell. Now my entire arm is completely sore from pounding and backspacing and pounding down to backspace to get this hate diatribe out. The tech affecting my emotions is also in high gear as I type this and my writing has degenerated into cursing and swearing while my arm is really sore and it's painful to continue to pound down and backspace while I must use my entire arm to get any letters out--only to be a wasted effort on idiots hacking in to see what they can exploit out of this situation.

Why can't you fuckers just finally all get Covid and die horrible deaths as you deserve?

I really want to stop writing as most or all of you reading this are just shitty and do nothing to protect me. Like all the other targets they finally stop writing and die either homeless or poisoned and sick and dying or they try and try and get into conspiracy theories and then they just wither away as society looks the other way and can't wait to find more and move victims to torture and stalk and terrorize, rape and murder. 

------------


No comments:

Post a Comment