Sunday, February 14, 2021

Terrorist Report: February 14, 2021. Terrorists at night continue to insert mechanical arms into my room through wall panels (I don't think they are breaking into my room I have fought to block the places I think they are penetrating through my front door, which I have sealed with items stuffed into the huge cracks so anyone breaking in would have to literally use fingers and hands and not metal mechanical arms or plastic or whatever is being used--to take these pieces out and then insert them back into the cracks of the doors--and that is all that is blocking me from being raped and disfigured more than I am being right now with just these mechanical arms wreaking all kinds of damage to my body and home) but...the mechanical arms continue to cut into the skin in between my toes---layers of skin are being burned off and gashes are being cut into the webbing between my toes , The skin in these very thin areas has been slashed and cut to the bone--repeatedly, for months, every single night the same level of incision has continued. This is extremely precise and professional work done by these terrorists to inflict such wounds. The precision is mechanical and perhaps also due to computerized analysis of the attack.(they are using lasers to cut through skin--it is peeling away). I sleep with fabric sewn into the foot-opening of a pair of pants that also have a tie with straps around the waist. I wake up with the tie loosened and my feet slashed into, every morning. I also put socks on over layers of packaging tape--and nothing stops them they are using solvents to break through all I use to protect myself, then they re-glue the tape back into the original position. I am re-writing this as yesterday I had explained how I am protecting myself and hackers deleted parts of this explanation so it's completely discrediting to me. Will anyone ever stop these terrorist attacks upon me?

No comments:

Post a Comment