Saturday, February 27, 2021

Desecration of the spirit and soul of the Wat Chalong Buddhist Temple. Artificial electronic reality compromised by today's Computer terror report: Hackers are blocking access to my Paypal account (this has happened in the past--for years I could not log in unless I phoned the office in the US). The password I have used successfully in the past (at internet cafes, one thing hackers didn't block was access to Pay Pay, although all earnings are blocked). My password that worked quickly last year is now blocked, I insert the correct password and the site won't allow it, although it is 100% correct. While I fight to get into my account, (which has almost nothing in it anyway, because all attempts to earn money are blocked so completely I can't earn a single penny--including on this site not a single donation or any kind of internet traffic has ensued although I have checked Google analytics and I am registered as being an active account online). While I fight to try to get past the hack, the pages are blocked, the cursor is spinning DOS attacks are the usual and operating this system is almost effete. When I click on the "having problems signing in?" link, I am offered only the option to have a text message sent to my phone. There should be an option to have a password reset via email. This happens on other sites as well, where email codes are blocked and only SMS messages remain as the sole option to retrieve passwords that have not expired, work, and I have used in the past. I just phoned PayPal and was not able to access a live agent, I got a loop from the automatic service.

 It appears that there has been a policy change where you cannot retrieve your "lost" password (mine is not lost) unless you are mobile-phone trackable. There are no options for receiving an email, according to this "forum" link, however the official PayPal site has a nice cutesy video that shows directly that the option to retrieve your password sent to your email account has not been changed. When I got the bot that makes the nice customer service recorded "press key options" until you get infuriated I repeated the usual endless rotation of the same thing and got no answers. However, the bot informed me that there are many options such as receiving an email with a code you can then insert into the PayPal log-in page (if you can't log it) and....that is completely blocked and deleted for me. Or, the PayPal website AND the phone bot who tells you to press buttons, repeat what you want repeatedly, and then doesn't answer your questions, also informed me that there is an option to retrieve your password by obtaining a code via your email--(not just by phone message). 

Thus, I am being hacked and blocked from getting into my Paypal account. For a few years I would phone PayPal and I got a terrorist agent telling me that there was no toll-free customer service number, that my account was blocked, etc etc (as always, my inquiries are diverted to terrorist agents who lie and lead me in circles where I get almost nowhere in every attempt to seriously conduct any business, pay for anything, ask a question, receive any kind of a straight answer and etc etc.

It is impossible for me to function in any semblance of reasonable fluidity in society with these constraints. 


----------

I want to write about politics and my observations but I cannot do this at this time. Oh I have so many opinions about the $1.9 trillion Covid Relief bill and my thoughts on my experiences with teleportation and the famous personalities therein...yet I cannot write (I am now continuously fighting hacker obstruction and my hands are blocked from moving as my brain is also under attack so my motor skills are being stymied--i.e. my hands just won't move where I am fighting to pound out letters on the keyboard--like my hand is frozen in mid-air because I just can't move. The attacks upon my brain are so horrendous due to this remote neural warfare or microchip implant or the combinations of all these various modalities to just screw someone over, which is all this is about. 

I can't write my thoughts on politics because it is just to upsetting to the people who are connected to this crime against me. Everyone else around them remains silent and even won't dare to think anything contrary to the accepted thought/action patterns that they have been programmed and inculcated into believing, obeying, and never questioning. Of course, the greed and their complacency of having so much support by belonging to this system overweighs any kind of concern about America and the system that is so famous throughout the world--that they sell out so continuously day after day and all remain silent, loving them for handing them little treats and promotions and

I can't write about my concepts they get so upset and TORTURE ME even more then decades of it going on and on with no support or protection for me. thus, I watch what is going on and today I am feeling ill from detox, and I want to just try to write and it's just endless blocks to every single thing, every day, every where, all the days of my life, watching as these people are destroying my country and indeed--the entire planet.

The Wat Chalong Temple which I drive through occasionally has a small cemetery dedicated to the Buddhist Monks who have formerly resided in that most beautiful small space, which is shrinking from it's former lush vegetative state of beautiful nature: the small cemetery which I passed has a presence that is unmistakenly spiritual. In teleportation I mentioned this to the Brooklyn mafia terrorists who were terrorizing me day and night with this technology and their terror squads. Now that very sacred area has been smothered with a cement parking lot--and the spirits of the monks cry and cry that these once peaceful grounds are now filled with buses, tourists and junk sold (elephant tourist pants with tie strings, beaded ornaments and tourist plates and flower-printed safari shirts--etc etc etc junky tourist stuff--stalls and stalls and junky food stalls--tourists focusing on the gold-plated temple architecture while the real spirit of the temple remains in the cemetery--as the living Monks have not rebelled against yet another parking lot while there is already many huge spaces for enough cars and trucks to park. The greed, the greed. The spirit has been compromised. (I can't express how difficult it is to type at this point--I am blocked from writing as usual in the multi-pronged terrorist hacking constraints--my hands can barely move and the keys are non-functioning as I must now pound down with my entire hand and arm to get anything out. My hands can't even move I am so under attack by this brain-suppressing technology.

The greed, the selfishness of these terrorists attacking me. The symbol at this time is of this Buddhist Temple that is being over-run, like some virus eating away at the corpus of this body of the spirit of the soul of Thailand: cement as this virus covering the body of the soul for the lucrative tourist buses with people who gang stalk me pouring out to block my path as I drive through. This area was the last refuge of that temple that hasn't been desecrated by cement and tourists who are filled with evil bad negativity attacking me. I could feel this sense of love and peace at this cemetery lot just at the very last exit out of the temple. Now it is covered with cement and it will be filled with people with bad designs, bad hearts, pouring out to attack me but the temple itself, the spirit of this sacred place, where the older generation of monks are buried, has been ignored where outside of the gold statues and the tourist elephant pants stalls the real temple is where the deceased are buried--the real intention of the Buddhist tradition. As for the monks who are living who also reside at a much more humble place in the back of the temple tourist grounds, they are out-of-sight and obviously have not protested nor made any kind of appeal to try to stop this most insulting desecration of the monks who made that place a most magnificent site. Now it's manicured but it's shoddy, run down because the manicuring caretakers do not care, they are being paid to make the place look like a post card. 

That is the real significance, the metaphor for what this terror group really is--with all their money and all their pomp and circumstance, they desecrate the spirit of the world. They pour it with cement, kill nature, kill the nature of the spirit, and...the terrorists attacking me knew that I loved this spot, that I had a communion with these spirits and this energy of that one particular spot. Because they have killed off so much that I love (my cat is gone, I have been writing and reaching out for anyone to have her returned, she is a precious soul and my cat was my family and all I had left) and, they have killed the animals I have connected with for so many years--they kill and kill and kill. Now they have killed the DEAD by pouring cement just in front of their sacred resting place so, like all they do, it's a square pile of cement cutting off the oxygen of nature, of the spirit of life.

As for the artificial spirit of making money online, I am now blocked from that and I can't access my Pay Pal account. It is just one more that that has been stolen from me--including this one spiritual area that I had told the nasty mafia actors who have attacked me non-stop for YEARS alongside their H-wood counterparts--but I told them in teleportation, under hypnosis, that this was a sacred place. I think they had some hand in destroying and taking away what I even enjoy passing by as it is a spiritually enlightening experience for me amidst the ugliness, hate, stupidity that these people attacking me always demonstrate with their endless years of nightly teleportation and their nasty terror agents being told to talk to me as if they are stupid but I guess it's supposed to imply that I am the stupid one  (while my brain is under so much attack I begin to always giggle or react in hyperbolic rage reactions, using words I never thought of, cursing and my vocal chords are changed and etc, all I have been writing of for years and still not a single politician or person will stop these attacks as the criminals keep being put into position of power).

Thus, the cold world of finance, which could be at least warm for me if not continuously blocked, is cold as the dead. The warmth of the spiritual energy of the temple, Wat Chalong, has been killed but remains in a sad, despairing spiritual malaise due to the hate of these terrorists. I really believe that the huge cement parking lot was the result of the Brooklyn mafia ordering this, or the former president, or any of their lackeys or minions or thugs or scruffy near-do-wells operating as their proxy terror agents. 

---------

When I write of these things, I want to impress upon any reader or potential reader that what is aimed at me I find later to be used as a weapon or more mass destruction upon many other targets--swaths of the population actually not just a few targeted individuals.

-------

I also tried to generate some money on this blog by allowing adverts to be placed on the site. I clicked on the appropriate link and got thrown into a hacker/terrorist cycle so nothing happened. I was returned to the information page with the same "click" on the link tab that I had just clicked on, which redirected me to the first page. I cannot, thus, even use the option to insert advertising in order to make even $0.10. All is blocked from me, almost all. 

-------------

When I look at the spiritual state of the United States right now, as it is reeling from chaos and despair and death and hate and glorification of idolatry and iconography of fascism---all I see is a desecrated temple to what had been something of grand design that death-mongering black-hearted spirits from The Abyss are bringing about with huge smiles and sexualized wiles for celluloid entertrainment purposes and promises of hollow glory while sacrificing the hallowed.

Somehow in this mix, Paypal and the block to my finances (and from any potential earnings from my fighting to write on this blog with endless obstruction of terrorist hackers) is tied in some nebulous way to the spiritual malaise that the cement-makers have poured over the spiritual host of the Temple that they have do defiled, like all that is precious and truly magnificent they ultimately defile and degrade while inflating the worth with lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...