Monday, February 8, 2021

Another banking and government agency (Internal Revenue Service) and probably US President, Executive Branch terrorist report: I just underwent an internet DOS attack which forced me to have to undergo another telephone terrorist attack similar to the bank phone call terrorist agent I spoke with (aka "gang stalking" operative but renamed by me as terrorist as these are terrorist operations not "stalking" operations).

 I am under brainwave alteration right now while I type this. I just got off nearly a one-hour wait to speak to an IRS customer service representative. The stimulus payments did not appear on my bank statement (online) until after I got off the call. When I clicked on my bank account I was under so much attack I could barely think. I repeated the same questions as my brain was blocked from short-term memory. I was so "confused" I began to giggle also as this technology can induce giggling and laughter at the most inappropriate times. I repeated questions three times and the terrorist agent on the other line (a legitimate IRS agent but saying with impatience "as I just told you" but, it was rude and probably one of the terrorist operatives answering this call). As I tried to download bank statements I clicked on one of my two accounts. I was redirected to the other account where the direct payments would not have gone. As I searched the statement I would click on a specific time-frame and the dates were incorrect for the tab I had clicked on. For example, I clicked on May and got the next month's statement. I tried to find middle of May, 2020 and nothing appeared. I had to download 6 statements to try to find mid-May and June and I kept getting July or early May before the payment would have registered.

After I apologized and laughed, in a daze, my brain in a fog, unable to "remember" that I had asked questions earlier. That I had the correct address and had tried to log-in to the automatic website so I would not have to phone--like with my bank earlier, the functions that should have worked quickly and immediately were all blocked. Nothing registered with my correct address that the IRS has on file despite never having changed my address. I thus asked her to repeat the address she had on file, and she said that she had just told me that she had confirmed my address earlier on in the call. I was so lost fighting to wait for the bank statements to download--spinning, not appearing, wrong dates showing, (unknown to me was that I was clicking on the correct bank statement but receiving instead the other bank account where the direct deposit would not have appeared. All of this confusion created by hackers while I had already spent 45 minutes waiting after being put on hold by the former agent who kept interrupting me as I spoke and then transferred me to this terrorist agent. Not a guess that these were part of the terrorist operation as the exact same formulaic attack system occurred and these are specific in detail for every single "business "call I make, especially to these automated and then professional banking and government system phone calls. The same sort of interrupting while I am speaking, the same sort of block to internet forcing me to have to be put on hold for at least 30 minutes (today was nearly an hour) then being nastily received and the phone call garbled by hackers. All has happened with regularity to a near 100% repetition for over 8 years, or longer.

After fighting against hackers blocking my pages and opening wrong pages--I began in a dizzy giggly state (under mind control effect) apologizing and laughing about making her wait while I had to fight against hackers to open the pages which were blocked, as the completely wrong pages kept appearing--she , this agent, with utter hate in her voice, responded with her droll and nasty response and despondent (terrorist protocol) replies and negativity--


oh yes, the phone call was garbled for most of the call so I could not hear her without straining--like someone was clicking some button repeatedly to mute the sound. (And right now hackers are making typing very hard as I must backspace to correct what hackers are blocking and pounding down to get keys to function at all).

--------

As soon as I hung up, after ending the phone call by requesting a 3-month track on this payment. I tried once more to check the bank statement while I was not on the phone any longer trying to answer and ask questions while the hackers were blocking the functions. 

As soon as I was off the phone, the pages downloaded immediately for the bank statement I had clicked on 5-6 times prior to hanging up and could not get the dates I was looking for (but while I was trying to get information, not only did the hackers open the wrong bank account statement but also slowed down the download time so I had to wait and wait for any page to open up as the agent made sighing annoyance noises in the background--hackers also blocked the template of the real pages so I could not retrieve the actual date I was searching for. 

I IMMEDIATELY opened the correct page where the payment was open. As soon as I had hung up with the agent and then, not seeing the payment which actually NEVER APPEARED ON MY STATEMENT UNTIL TODAY, not registering with my account, I never received $1200 in my bank account and I can guarantee that this is the absolute l000% reality but what can I do? After I finally could open the correct page (and the download time for opening the statement on PDF was immediate. While I was on the phone the page froze and didn't open for at least 45 seconds or longer--as I waited and waited and I kept repeating these apologetic giggly statements about her being patient while she was making noises of annoyance-I was in a state similar to being drugged (which I am from these drugs I can't stop being pumped into my body) and then...my brain blocked and altered by this brain-altering tech. It is so discrediting to me and I kept fighting to be accurate, professional and responsible. I ended up apologizing as she kept saying nasty remarks but in a pseudo official voice--as I wished her a nice day she remained silent and there was an ominous bad energy silence on the other end. This was 1000% a terrorist agent and this was another example of a terrorist attack upon my finances. The money suddenly just now, after I hung up, registered on my bank statement and the money has never arrived in my bank account. There is no way I can prove this discrepancy and no way to obtain this money because terrorists have blocked the payment but it still registers on my bank statement--and only today, it was blocked and never showed up until today. 

I never received this money. I never got it. Is appears on my statement but when I should have gotten this money my bank account balance was not increased by the amount I should have received. 

I write this, because I have been writing of such things, as a kind of addition to the endless years of writing about these financial and other endless varieties of criminal attacks upon me. While I write the letters I write are tripled without me pressing any buttons--the hacking is so bad.

But while trying to get any business done on the phone, first what should operate online is always blocked so I must phone and be put on hold for a minimum of 30 minutes for the simplest of information or date exchanges. Then my BRAIN is altered and I can't think clearly--like being spun around and dizzy but unaware that I am kind of "floating" mentally because this technology is so stealth and so subtle but so powerful. 

------

After turning off the laptop I am adding this here in the midsection of this post: I had not even heard of a stimulus check until months after the first checks were sent out. My laptop had been broken after a year of torture from shit-pit the "actor" who also tried to have me killed in a car accident. A few years earlier he had a cat I was taking care of brutally murdered and part of my uterus severed out after I began yelling at him to leave me alone after, at that point, 3 or more years of him actively and in the background helping to rape and extract ideas so his nasty wife could obtain ideas, year after year, for her movies while he won top awards year after year at the Academy Awards--only beginning at the onset of his involvement in this teleportation contract of torture and slow murder out on me. I had written in one Facebook past that I asked the readership--whatever and whomever--for JUSTICE and that he and all of them stop being awarded year-after-year while participating in this promotional pyramid scheme of attacking me--as they just keep "winning" awards and all promotions and free every kind of deal for using this technology to rape, teleport, extract ideas, suppress advancement of the target and in every way to destroy another human being, all they love and have worked for. I asked for justice. He and Bolognia T-rump had me nearly killed that year--the end of 2018 early 2019 --I wrote asking for JUSTICE. I was hit by a car and I landed, as my handlebars swerved 180-degrees to one side as I swooped onto the pavement going at more than 40 mph--I landed on my jaw. For the next two years the terrorists would pierce into the injured area of my gums every night so whatever they harmed from the initial injury, which was no harm to my teeth but just a cut on my chin--to loose teeth a few days later as attacked literally broke my teeth so they were loose but it appeared as if it had been the "accident"--I was then, for one more year every single day, after being assaulted physically and raped by shit pit, they then broke my laptop and then increased the torture until pig pit won his academy award. That was year 3 of the t-rump regime. I had no computer and I was so financially constrained that I could only afford to pay for an internet cafe once or twice a month. My money has been routinely stolen from within my room while I am sleeping. I was thus spending my time at internet cafes writing in desperation for the deadly assaults to be stopped--nothing happened of course except more pig ape hyenas joined in to get their awards too. I thus missed out on the discovery process of obtaining information about the stimulus check that NEVER APPEARED in my account UNTIL TODAY--more than half a year later--but listed as having been deposited in mid-May--I bought this laptop in July because the dollar had risen and I was taking out half the amount of money I normally do because banks were closed and it was so expensive to just get my money out using an atm--as I have to pay $20 for each exchange--AND OF COURSE EVERY ATM DENIES ME SERVICE FOR MORE THAN half of what I am entitled to take out--thus I would have to spend $60 just to obtain $700 in three separate withdrawals at any ATM. I am charged both my US banking withdrawal fees, plus a 3% fee, plus the Thai fee for using an ATM. Most ATMs blocked my card except at one single bank in all of Phuket. When I would phone my bank I was redirected to terrorist agents/operatives who claimed that there was no record of me using any ATM and being denied service. Every phone call to my bank is fraught with fraudulent blocks to my financial status. When I ask to have blocks removed if I use an ATM machine, nothing happens and no record is ever recorded in the bank's system even though I ask for one before I hang up. Every phone call to any serious business is blocked and rerouted to a terrorist, lying and abusive agent who lies about services provided. Here in Thailand if I phone anything like my computer firm, I am redirected to Thai people who say "no speak English" and then say nothing more as I ask them to transfer me---silence, silence, silence until I hang up. Every phone call thus.

So I had no computer because it was broken because after nearly killing me, trying to knock out my lower teeth after mutilating my fingers and severing my toes every single night, spraying deadly toxins all over my home on every piece of furniture in every cabinet in my hair, vagina and in my food--killing cats in a brutal way and laughing about it all after raping me--that's shit pit your pig actor and his filthy nasty wife and they helped to bring fascist T-rump into power--and you all still "love' them for it. But, that is why I never received my payment which I am due, which has only today appeared on my bank statement after more than half a year--after two weeks of me attempting to log-in to my IRS statement and all information blocked--but the IRS has the exact same information for my account when I phone them. I never heard of this and then I have only just been well enough to phone this IRS--

T-rump has caused me serious problems with my money in the past--using the GOVERNMENT AGENCY  I am indebted to for financial security--he has nearly had my finances completely cut off--because I am fighting for my human rights, to not be raped, poisoned and murdered so some pig ape hyenas can take over the United States and install a fascist Europigape-controlled colony that used to be something called The United States--which would remain in name--as it now is--but it is IT IS now controlled by these same said foreign groups---and thus, I write about this because no one ever does anything so why not write about what no one wants to see stopped? Why not? I repeat, in this by now silly drugged up state, why not write about it? They need ideas to put out their K-rap and bs movie and tv stuff--

Also, three of the fashion models who have participated in this are featured this month for the Paris Fashion Week. All of these women ("feminists" and "anti-racists") are responsible for assisting with glee and joy as their boyfriends and husbands and fathers raped, tortured, beat and assaulted me night-after-night while they watched on like cheerleaders--they are now featured like the pig apes in Whorewood for the top media slots and they headline the shows now. I can't believe anything other than their participation in this crime has been probably the most instrumental element in them having been chosen to lead these robotic fascist fashion zombie-appearing "models". 

---------

So I had no laptop, they had it broken. I was restricted to listening to a tiny mobile phone radio that was so horrific that I can't describe how bad and awful mainstream Thai radio is. I have the same emotion for American mainstream radio. Speaking of which, the mundane terrorists blocking the one radio station I have listened to every day almost for years (except for when I had no laptop) is being so badly blocked that no shows are being archived as hackers are blocking all that I have relied on for interesting music--

-------

And they have all endorsed T-rump, have operated with him to attack me. I believe this block to my finances is due to T-rump and thus I included this in the title of this blog. He has had me harassed by government agencies with hate and negativity as my mailing service also blocks all my mail and then sends me letters from the government that have no post mark and so have not gone through the postal service and are not stamped. Endless threat since T-rump took office to cut my money off. And now, I am sick from the attacks on my brain and thus ends my re-editing which has turned into a long digression. I am very sick from the attack on my brain and nervous system from hours of fighting to type and think (mostly backspacing to correct what hackers are blocking as  I type). I have the usual sensation of floating, spinning and nausea due to the attack on my brain and body so I can't think or function unless I get literally feet away from the computer, wash my hands, change the electrical current being bombarded into my brain and body---

==========

All the criminals who you have all allowed to attack me are laughing it up at their parties, at their mansions. The terrorists have tried to assassinate politicians and Senators and Congress representatives so there can be a martial law military take-over of the government. No problem for the whores of Whorewood, they remain smug and content that they will be handed top roles every year which ever side of the political spectrum they chose to feign. Their only allegiance is to foreign powers who control them and hand them castles or mansions on the Riviera for their help in bringing every fascist Nazi parasite into America to help create this fascist Nazi state. The women in particular remain unscathed by any scrutiny as their posturing "good girl" or "bad girl" media hype protects every sleazy and stupid act they portray for the public and no questions are ever asked about the legitimacy of their posturing bs stunts and political aspirations and never a thought as to the credibility of their credentials for such positions. Only posturing and playing roles are good enough for the ostensibly genocidal American population by now. 

But the dumbed down Americans at the street "gang staling" level got paid by the first stimulus check and I have been stuck not even knowing I was entitled. Every trick has been made to insert this amount into my account while I actually never got the money--ever. This kind of bank account manipulation has happened before.

But, you all just keep on cheering them on and letting them go on and on creating this fasco-genocidal system technocratic despotism. I remain writing about their crimes as I have been doing for years and years to the silence of the complicit. I know most of you want a system like this to overtake any kind of America that is supposed to represent equality and all the stuff that Americans endlessly preach about, especially these scumbags in Whorewood who are bringing every fascist Nazi into America to help them have an absolute monopoly over their shoddy media cartel industry.

---------


Because no one will expose the extent of how these technologies are being used to attack people like me, I can only attempt to describe these sensations and the blocks to my cognitive processes and how this is being used as a form of attack by this terrorist operation. 

What I described earlier a few days ago while calling my bank has gone along the exact same protocols of blocking online access to information, phoning a transferred-to-terrorist-operative agent who disrupts the phone call and puts me on hold, is impatient when I try to float through the brain-altering technology's grip on my mental acuity and then after all I do, after hanging up I am able to access the information I was trying to use for the "business" phone call immediately while it is always blocked while I need it most when trying to get anything done.

I was also first directed to another agent who kept interrupting me as I was talking as if he was speaking while I was just beginning to speak. As soon as I would begin to speak he would speak and then stop and then tell me to go on, and then I would begin to speak and he would begin to speak at the same time--this is always another attack which happens very often. 

------

I want to add that when the first stimulus check came out last May, 2020, I had obtained misleading information on a YouTube tv news clip about who is eligible. Being so far away and with no contact with any Americans except for terrorists who only steal ideas and give no help or ideas or information whatsoever--I saw on this tv news show regarding the stimulus--from what a government official stated, working people making such a capped amount were the only people eligible. I assumed, since the authoritarian personality had only said that people making and earning such an amount would get this check. I had checked my government account and not seen any notification for any check or any stimulus payment. I looked at information on the appropriate sites and got nothing in terms of me being eligible, and no notification whatsoever. No information on the news and I had made an immediately assumption based on this scant news that I was ineligible. Since I am paid far sub-standard below poverty income, I do KNOW 1000000 PERCENT that I NEVER GOT THIS PAYMENT never, it has shown up only after I asked about whether I had gotten it--just today. All this time later the money has shown up, the IRS claims that the money was deposited, but last May I never got $1200, because during that time I was trying to save $20 per month and I watched as a trickle became a slightly larger trickle of savings. I know a million percent that NOTHING was deposited into my bank account and that money was just inserted as a ledger payment only today. I can't backtrack on the money and the money is clearly shown as having been direct deposited but I never got it--as I have stated 4 times now already in this post. I can't express how much I need this money. 

For every single thing to have been stolen from me that I  have worked for and even for government assistance under a billionaire president who has tortured me to obtain more funding for his lascivious lifestyle and gratuitous everything.

And now I feel sick from this attack on my brain. I am basically sitting here with nothing after people have blocked health care after poisoning me, stolen my concepts I studied to use for my career and not to help people I never appreciated in their roles and movies (most of them, nearly 95% of those attacking me). They remain getting more mansions out of this attack upon me. 

Now one of them is facing Impeachment tomorrow. Half of the Repuglican Senate members have endorsed assassination, in effect and mob rule and fascist Nazi white supremacists--as a result of these covert terrorists in the media who all play the "liberal" roles for the cameras and for their charitable political entries into politics and leadership position. 

Thus, even the United States is now in a kind of paralysis. Their funding is blocked just as mine has been. Their health care has proven inadequate and many people who need help are being turned away--just as has happened to me and still happens every day. 

I have warned the greedy who are attacking me that what they are doing to me will happen to them and many others. So far they are just "enjoying" being put into heroic rescuer position and they are all living in mansions and really don't give a damn about the sufferings that they helped to engender. Those who pretend that they care and even pray to Jesus when they are in public, are those who actively helped to bring their good friend into political top position and this is the result. The micro situation of the terrorist tactics and blocks that they are inflicting upon me has now been inflicted upon millions of people just in the US. 


There really needs to be justice and this organization and this system must be stopped now. If anything for the survival of the United States and in terms of global warming, for the survival of the planet.

-----------

-----------

I now am dizzy, unable to focus and it feels like my head is woozy. The attacks on my brain are severe but it feels like a gradual effect so it's very hard to pinpoint when it is beginning and/or while it is happening. 

--------

I literally have been poisoned into near paralysis by this terror group. 

My finances are completely blocked by this terrorist operation.

I can't get a legitimate rental or place to live which isn't directed to a terrorist landlord or agency. 

I can't get a single agency in the world to stop this crime against me.

---------

I know my last statement is like a laurel wreath for most of the people reading this--or all of the people reading this. 

------------

May what you sponsor against my success in life be turned against you, all of you participating in this crime against me and anyone else who is innocent and just trying to live a decent life. May your criminal organization be routed out immediately and gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment