Tuesday, March 9, 2021

I cannot express how difficult it was to write my last post (and every post). The hacking is miserable, the brain-altering tech renders me incapable of thinking clearly, as if I am spinning around and dizzy and can't write what I had intended. LIke my head is disconnected to my body. Then after much struggle hacker terrorists just simply delete words and rewrite and paste fragmented sentences together so it's unintelligible. Then the people attacking me steal the ideas which they read before hackers alter what I have written, so only they actually get what I have written and what is published appears like a jumbled mess. They claim credit and then continue the slow murder and destruction of my body, home, finances and life. And yet, I am sitting here alone as i have been for years. Today I was as usual very ill from detoxing from the poison these people have put in my food. I write because I have always wanted a career in writing and in something creative like this, which is being stolen from me every time I attempt to write and used for someone else's production and creative concept which they plagiarize and obtain profit from. yet I strive to continue to write despite all these obstructions. When I watch a movie like Nomadland which makes the much more sinister Americans appear as calm, nice and pithy is a kind of vomitous experience which I yearn to try to dissect in a writing spree which comes out, due to hackers, as another disjoined kind of hyperbolic rambling rant. It is not. I cannot write under these conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment