Tuesday, March 23, 2021

And now I have spent another day of ranting. I had planned on doing this repair work using the tape that was stolen and I don't feel like doing anything because so much of my energy is wasted on the exertion of screaming in hate at people who are not actually responsible and who also are obtaining their own promotions and so they have zero investment in doing the right thing in any respect. I am tired and my body hurts because of the poisoning that this group has inflicted upon me and so movement is very painful. I carried 6 huge gallon containers of water and huge bags of stuff (using a hand cart once I got to my building but still the exertion was far too much). I am too tired to control all the bundles and packages I have bought and in too much pain. They are always exerting mind control tech into my brain while I am in public so it's very easy for me to be distracted and not vigilant. I also am so wary of anyone coming near me and in such a state of exhaustion that it took me one day to realize that this bag was gone but I had not dropped it (it was fastened to the hook on the shopping cart--but stolen while my back was turned for less than one minute). I must buy so many bags of food and items every trip because I am in too much pain from healing and detox where muscle tissue is literally being ripped out at cellular levels every time I detox, and I detox almost every day as all I do is fight to get this poison out. I am thus extremely weak and exhausted bgy the time I am ready to leave any store--and that is after scores of people walk into me and attack me from all sides as these energy parasites go off bloated with energy from having attacked someone else--an instant power-high for parasites.

No comments:

Post a Comment