Sunday, March 21, 2021

A propaganda pro-English, Imperialist/Colonialist (racist and silly/stupid) movie has come out of Los Angeles once again, worshipping an English band, the Smiths, as if that English band is to die for, something that epitomizes the 80's alternative movement trying to be Madonna (another English-based sell-out along with Mafia and whatever hands her more promotions for her nasty pop musick which is NOT great enough to be at top of the charts for decades).. I was never really into that band in the 80's. The English have taken over H-wood and I have only just begun to detail a fraction of my observations. As much as I want to write, it is extremely stressful to attempt to write all I really am capable of and thus I only write small amounts. The time required to navigate the hacking intrusions alone makes it impossible, literally, to write more than a brief bit and then "recall" what I really want to express but only after I get off the laptop. Maybe I need a tape recorder to try to record my thoughts and then attempt to write them down later? But onward HO--how HO-wood has been bought and sold by English Imperialists operating for this global Mafia/Nazi continuum of programming and mind control over the thoughts and $$ of Americans and for the world. The alternative movements are being co-opted--many of the movements I have been involved with in my lifetime and thus I see how they have been turned into English-dominated actors playing similar but strikingly wrong characterizations. All to co-opt the movements and to extricate control from Americans as they welcome these Imperialists into all highest positions of power. This has gone on until this year, 2021 the overtake of the H-wood media is absolutely apparent but absolutely silenced and not a word of protest or acknowledgement of this huge co-optation of America has become so visible and open.

 

SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD Trailer (2021).

Regarding the co-opters of the planet which have put out this pulp K-rap movie which I make hate comments on (but also mirthful at heart but angry at this theft of culture and the misappropriation of US alternative szene and it's roots, all stolen by foreign fascist Nazis who have attacked me and others to steal these concepts adn then have silenced us or killed off others only to co-opt and claim all as their concept, with their (foreign)actors playing key lead roles. Turning formerly alternative movements into Nazi fashion displays of blondes and a few angry blacks all operating together to fight the kind of racism that the producers and those who control them actually represent behind all their rape culture closed doors policies.

And just to add to this a little bit. The fashion that I have worn for years, which was formerly "alternative" but I just wore what I wanted but it was in a style that is now "fashionable" amongst Millennials. I have been insulted by these fascist puppets like Thai people and my landlord who mouth what they are told to say (and think and do). They say that I am "trying to dress like younger people" when in fact, as I inform them, I have dressed like this for decades and these people they are referring to who are dressed in the same similar style as me, have not created these fashions but more like I did or was a part of that movement (I also imitated what others wore, but I find this clothing very comfortable and I don't want to change how I dress, which is how I dressed back in the 80's and now it's fashionable for this Millennial culture. I am castigated endlessly for this but with absolute rejection of what I am saying now that I dressed like this first and these people now dressing in these 80's styles are merely imitating what designers like the co-opting fascists have stolen and sold off to millions or billions of dollars in "new" fashion apparel. They are, now, in other words, trying to evict me from a movement that they are stealing and kicking me out, as much as they can, and then turning it all into blonde Nazi fashion statements but then telling me that I don't belong and I am out-of-place. That goes hand-in-hand with this co-opting and theft of both culture and intellectual property that this group attacking me is so very well funded to do by my government and it's associated criminal arms of enforcement.

-----------------

---------

stupid movie and a more stupid premise awaits you for the next onslaught of a lineup of stupid movies for 2021. Endless movie-after-movie, as endlessly goes on and on, of blonde women playing lead roles to portray people who represent "alternative" culture. The dark-haired women, in particular, do not play dominate roles and must follow the lead of blonde bigot nazi women. That is pure nazi brainwashing put into effect. That is all I can endlessly pound out for today but suffice it to say that these "alternative" movies about protest and American independence, the punk movement, the hippie movement, the rest that have dominated the H-wood landscape for the last two years are absolutely taken over by foreign controlling, fascist Nazi actors and their controlling bigot Nazi conservative executives and the funding parties. All is to weaken any real alternative movement and to search and destroy in COINTELPRO fashion all those who really represent a true intelligent response to these agencies of domination, control, suppression and censorship aka Russia under Stalin.



I thus, now, simply copy and paste what I wrote today on Facebook, while my brain was not as inundated as it is at this moment after trying to pound out words for the last hour (which I could have written in 20 minutes if not endlessly backspacing and pounding down almost as hard as I can to get the keys to operate--which is a block that has not stopped on all laptops I have used for YEARS). I copy all I wrote in it's hacked and not rewritten entirety (all I write is hacked and rewritten by terrorists) . I can't go through it all and because of this blankness attack upon my brain I must stop now I feel ill from the effects of this technology being blasted into or from the microchip implant/interface that has so adversely affected my cognition and ability to mentally function (plus physically type as that is blocked as well---which also happens while I hand write and it's so bad that hand writing is painful and illegible they make my nervous system go into a shaky state and my hands clench up so badly I can't write after more than one small page of hand writing--this literally is an effect of the microchip implants--I deduce that is the cause).

---------

The English overtake and the insult to real political activism and alternative thinking--co-opted in media by (boring) conservative fascist Nazi/Mafia cartel rapists, abusers, racists and genocidal fascists and their blonde, Nazi lead actors and their minority minion co-stars (the same black-white continuum always appears in these movies there is almost no other cultural representation in these blockbuster movies, which are mostly dominated by blonde actors and then shadowing them are black actors). ALL under control of foreign Imperialist colonizers who have now taken over H-wood very visibly (but so silently suppressed in awareness from any media observer, as they too are controlled I would hazard to say by foreign interests at the corporate level and controlling editorial boards).

-------

So after all this rambling (due to mind control exerting undeniably strong influence over my brain and writing style and blocking my hands and functioning and hacker terrorism) 

this is what I wrote earlier this morning, which I will not re-read to correct the endless rewrites and blocks from this terrorist organization. also this blog is blocked from really being published anyway. And of course I feel dizzy from this attack on my brain and body, and am incapable of really writing to my fullest truly capable extent (at least 60% of my real capabilities are being blocked and stymied by these attacks).

======

There's a movie coming out about a remake 80's theme of some krazy kids holding up a radio station with a GUN and demanding that the DJ play a night of The Smiths. The personality featured is a blonde remake of Madonna and all I can say is that, watching another nazi actor playing a lead role as an "alternative" character is almost as repugnant as the theme of someone stupid enough to hold up a radio station and risk prison just to hear some Smiths songs for one night.
Whoever wrote or made that film must have been a Bon Jovi fan trying to make a movie about the type of music he wished he had been listening to.
I have not gone to IMDB to discover that yet another usurpation and co-opting of an underground political or art scene made in America is being played by more actors out of London or the UK but so far, this year, I see only fakes playing roles about Americans who are part of alternative or radical political movements---every time I see such movies made by or featuring English or foreign actors who are as unconvincing as the plots (unless they are strictly based on historical events, but then written in such a way that is questionable) I always get not only annoyed but can't finish the movie and click it off in disgust that the overtake of America is so obvious and yet no one is discussing it. I must be just a conspiracy theory crazy person noticing these very obvious fact (being strictly sarcastic here now in that jocular last sentence).
I am also extremely tired of seeing Nazi cliche lead roles of blonde women playing all the roles and their partners the nazi males--always in every movie I have no identification with the black or Nazi actors and there appears to be nothing inbetween in identifiers of culture or appearance. It's all so boring and horrible.
My movie critique for the day. B-O-R-I-N-G movies about Nazis and their life dramas played by English or other Europ-a actors portraying alternative Americans and absolutely nullifying the real alternative concepts, co-opting it all, stealing the identity and turning it all into yet more Nazi imagery propaganda and all that is cool turned into a Nazi portrayal slowly gliding the mind anal probe into just a backdoor portal of Nazi mind control and programming, but meant to look like it's alternative and subculture by stealing the identies of these formerly alternative cultures that have been over-ridden and then watered down and finally totally inconsequential except for basic Nazi-themed fashion statements.
SHOPLIFTERS OF THE WORLD--trailer. The title spells it out, the fakes stealing all that doesn't belong to them. The current H-wood mainstream good ole boy Nazi network execs stealing the identity of alternative movements and then claiming it as a Nazi-themed movie with all the usual plots and features of bigots playing lead roles (in both reality and in the fiction) but turning the alternative movement into IDIOTS who do and say STUPID ASSININE STATEMENTS and turning it into a mockery of the real movement. The usual, some of these movies are going to the Oscars and have already won Golden Shower Global Nazi awards for this year. All completely controlled by English and UK fascist Nazis. I also noticed that EOnline has a new section on it's front page titled, The Royals. Just like a British tabloid for a Krap fodder piece of junk paper. The endless integration of the royals and of English into American H-wood movies is becoming so obvious in it's colonization. Why does no one mention this in mainstream media? Why is there no alarm that English actors are playing lead roles in movie after movie and being put into top roles and movie plots regrading American alternative or subcultural movements--and all created by fascist Nazis--literally that is what they are, Imperialists and the worst BIGOT RACISTS and politically conservative neo-nazis who posture as if they are alternative. Why am I the only person pointing this out and I am so silenced that I am blocked from accessing my blog due to terrorist hackers thus I write here--where it's all being stolen by the same group--in it's huge apparatus--of these fakes putting out these movies about how they are really the originators of these alternative concepts and even moreso, they own and control it and the people who actually were a part of these really radical movements have either been KILLED, SILENCED, DRUGGED INTO NEAR COMATOSE BANALITY or they are shunned and excluded from having access to input or output of media content.
----------
Meanwhile, today getting the leather water-carrying tote bag I use when I drive to the water-filtration system--the bag has been sprayed with stinking fluids in the place I had tried to protect it underneath a huge plastic tarp behind a couch--the attempt to block the mechanical arms from ruining my clothing and bags I use when going out is another target that has been breached for this water-carrying purpose. The ideas I wrote of above, the concepts of alternative fashion and clothing and political activism have all been tortured out of me by the English contingent that has been attacking me with clear purposes of murdering me--and this is another example of poisoning, another murder attempt as at this stage of years of poisoning and all health care blocked to me, septic toxic shock is a very real possibility due to the endless spraying of toxic substances on my clothing, furniture and into my food as often as possible. What possible other outcome could be their intended goal of all this toxicity endlessly sprayed into my hair, body, food and furniture and clothing on a yearly basis (meaning every day, for years without end every single day). AFter these parasites obtain ideas which they then are paid and obtain millions for creating fashion or ideas that they parcel and sell off to these greedy American performers and their foreign buddies in these now foreign-dominated media franchise entities. I believe they are trying to force this "slave" status on me, that they are entitled to stealing my concepts not once, or twice, or a hundred times but a few hundred times over while murdering me at the same time through all these poisoning attacks after they obtain ideas and suck out sexuality and force hate upon me every day in teleportation and the endless creeps that surround me with not a support system anywhere in sight.

And this is me writing and them reading this and sucking out all they can steal for their performances and profit. I remain cleaning up their filth and fighting to get the cobwebs of their hate forced into my consciousness through the unconscious state of sleep--what a disgusting bunch and yet they are then trying to oppress me with poverty and blocks to everything so badly and all the real alternative people simply GONE--they have vanished, are dead, are brainwashed--and then they torture me and ask me if I love them for it, which is the prize mind control goal they are seeking as that gives these worthless creeps more and more and more promotions.

So I write of this, and I have been screaming at these actors for years about how Europigapes are taking over Whorewood and it's so clear and visible if anyone would just look and not be silenced by this group of fascist Nazis who have already taken over so much of America that Nazism and fascism have openly taken over everything from the Whitehouse, but unacknowledged in Whorewood which is still considered "woke" "libtard" stupid stuff by the Nazis who really actually support this system of false identification with "woke" culture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...