Tuesday, March 23, 2021

This is an addition to my last post--but hackers have so badly rewritten what I tried to explain or comment upon . This is a further brief look at the micro-macro elements of these terror operations influence perception of targets and how people in large groups can likewise be manipulated to appear as if they are "crazy" or turned into frenzied infuriated people doing very malevolent things and attacking one another. The current zeitgeist in the news is packed with clips of people doing abominable things en masse and I believe some or all of this is due to remote technological influence.

 From my Facebook page, written a few minutes ago (before fighting hackers and rewriting)

The effect of the mind control while under stress, such as people in a highly professional business that you telephone--which is being rerouted to terror operatives at another store---as they make "store-like" noises in the background which sound obviously like a store but not the same sounds that are made in the store I phoned--a store I have shopped at for over 10 years so I know the type of music and the store noises and style of music played--but my call was rerouted while my brain was put into an absolute hate mode--I lost control, and that is extremely dangerous for a number of reasons not only in terms of discrediting my personality. However, as my neighbors are using the technology while I phone, and the people answering the phones are part of the terror team, that does not exclude the discrediting of me as all calls are subject to scrutiny and of being processed and recorded and thus, for the people of this group to use this example to people being inducted into this group or for any other reason, my screaming and calling these women hate names can be used as rational to claim that I am "bad" and thus crazy, irrational or whatever their false claims against me are. The barriers are broken down between self-control, while in a perturbed state, this technology slides into brain functioning like a "backdoor hack" as subliminals and other hate words are then inserted and repeated while I had not planned whatsoever to say these things or react in such a way.

Please note that also I have had even my cat taken away from me by this group of hate, so I have no solace from any other living thing. Every animal that I connected to in my living space--birds outside, a lizard that lived on the hillside almost directly in front of my 3rd story patio---all killed or scared away. That also enhances the effect of all the hate and negativity that is literally dumped on me daily by hateful celebrities and politicians and etc. They go off relieved of their stress and negativity and are inflated by a sense of power, the power they get from being handed carte blanche all potentialities of rape, torture, mutilation and violence and theft and abuse and then of blocking every single thing from my ability to cope and to flourish or have a career, a home that isn't stinking and filthy, enough money to pay for health care or food--and on and on--

all sponsored by people like VP Harris who claims that the targeting of Asian-Americans (because she is part of that group) is a crime against us all. However, she has participated in this attack upon me so I so seriously hope that when she is attacked it will be soon so she can understand the emphasis of her words--I hope bigots will attack her and that she is helpless against it as she has allowed the bigot fascist Nazis to get away with crime after crime--and only in the short first 50 days of yet another blathering fake put into highest office and chosen by the "Democrat" fascist Nazi network controlling both parties in Congress and ALL A-list actors in H-wood.

On re-reading the first part of this post, I see that hackers have already deleted parts of sentences and then pasted the rest into huge, rambling nearly incoherent sentence structures that go on until all is pasted together into one huge paragraph without a comma or period. As I type hackers are blocking key functions which also is a huge strain on being able to convey information or ideas.

-------------------------
Just as VP Pence assumed that no harm would come to him, nor any threat, because he's part of the white male bigot enclave and yet, his benefactor turned upon him just like Pence allowed this torture group to attack me--as they will turn against even the whitest of whites if for any reason they don't comply with absolute power and control that this hate group wants to exact upon the globe with threat of death for anybody who wants to have control over their own lives, bodies and minds. Thanks to people like Harris, this situation is only going to continue to worsen while she spouts her bs about caring about minorities--the same game as H-wood but put into politics. I swear they all must have the same coaches who instruct them on how to sound like Hallmark cards while they are actually furthering a fascist Nazi overtake.

I wrote not long ago either on FB, or here on this blog, about how VP Harris and Biden, both, appeared in the usual protocol of internet triggering and attack on my Facebook streaming page prior to the passing of the $1.9 trillion relief package, which abruptly ended as soon as the Bill and legislation was passed and much of it going to California and in particular to San Francisco-- where I believe so much corruption and malfeasance for obtaining illicit funding out of this highly lucrative Bill has taken place (as do in-the-know Republicans like Senator McConnell who mentioned this for a public statement remarked upon at a news interview). Not that these Repubs, who are undoubtedly not innocent of having committed the exact same crime of privilege in their last incarnation of having primacy in Congress for passing legislation. Harris, only last month, fully endorsed the actor who made a horrendously fake video within a few days of beginning to attack me after I downloaded his movie made 30 years ago+ just one time-- who has been attacking me very nastily for the past two months since then. Harris also siezed upon another opportunity to obtain her own promotions  by praising his most fake video about how much he is against fascism and Nazism (which I knew immediately to be a farce and fake ideological posturing and also that it was publicized globally almost immediately after he began to attack me and thus obtained the endless global awards that this group hands out to anyone participating in this crime and this most odious technology). She endorsed him, and as one of the leading dems participated with him in attacking me, then threatening to cut off one of my feet when I reacted in rage and hate under this sleeping, MK ULRA comatose teleportation state while they are fully conscious--but oh so ignorant of how the human brain operates as they have ZERO TRAINING in this field--they know NOTHING about unconscious states and nothing about how this technology actually operates. They will use any excuse to terrorize or "punish" for saying subconscious thoughts that are extracted if they don't like it or it's in angry response to their hate and violence. Utter despicable tyranny is being made possible to these parasitic creeps and the more these famous people at top layers of the pile continue to use these technologies, as I have personally witnessed for over a decade by now, the more psychopathic they become, the more violent they become, the more they believe they are entitled to whatever they want to steal and rape and rob with no resistance from the target or victim. The more evil and violent they become, and the more THEY ARE PUT INTO HIGHER POSITIONS OF POWER due to participating in this "mind control "experiment. Guess who the real mind control is actually geared towards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...