Saturday, March 13, 2021

Hacker terrorist report: March 14, 2021. The question and the struggle remains: who gets to control the boundaries of expressed reality and who is suppressed so a rigid paradigm of hate and exploitation based on entrenched stereotypes remains as the one and only dialogue--complete with false oppositional narratives presenting the perplexed consumer of information with seemingly oppositional forces of interpretation but the end result is a brainwashing effect into conforming to both stereotypes and obedience to either side of behavior and modification of any effort to be an individual expressing one's own sense of self or opinion unless consent is granted. I remain having to fight extremely negative stereotypes that these terrorists attacking me are very fixated on super-imposing upon me and in enforcing, as they themselves have learned to do from infancy onwards. The problem, or one of the serious problems with this affixed hierarchical structure (which leads to murder and genocide, dictatorship censorship and etc that I experience through these purveyors of mass media consumption) is that those who claim they are "superior" actually, in reality are NOT. They are handed power and the quality of all that should be a free and open society is lowering in standard dramatically. Below my writing on how I am being censored, I include some information on a protestor who attacked the US Capital who has military clearance to obtain weapons, who also put out videos exhorting Nazis and supremacists to get Jews out of New Jersey (the Hasidic branch of the Jews, a sect) that he claims is overrunning the state and causing an exodus of the "real" people from that State. His stance is undoubtedly that Jews must be eliminated in order to counter this threat. This "Italian-American" neo-Nazi military-access Capitol rioter associates himself with the Egyptian god Thoth (aka Hermes/aka Mercury), the messenger of the Gods and holding the highest office of wisdom, Magick and scientific knowledge on Earth who brings this crucial enlightening information to humanity as a gift (Prometheus Bound). I include a message transcribed from a ancient priest of Hermes/Thoth regarding the foretold transgression future generations will use to desecrate the institution of sacred wisdom and knowledge that Thoth had created in Egypt as a sanctuary against such defilers such as this You Tube Nazi identifies himself as "Hermetic" in some way, shape or form. As for finding any other videos besides that which was listed on the PBS NewsHour clip and trying to locate more videos under the Hermes site that this fascist Nazi had created with all his followers, all is blocked and content has been deleted. On every search for any information regarding the content that this NJ man had spouted to encourage hate and genocidal mass murder against "Jews", I cannot find any other videos that his site had displayed. I can obtain almost no information on this man and what he was saying. Censorship continues with block to information so I can learn what people attacking me are really saying and the distortions of stereotype cliches that they affix to the pointing at me as a representation of (that I don't conform to and thus brainwashing and torture is the result to try to force these patterns and labels onto me, which of course means that the more people are forced into obedience to behavior to stereotypes which keep certain groups in power, by automatic assumption that they are supposed to inherit automatically the mantles of power but in actuality are incompetent for these leadership roles).

 I will paste the Thoth Prophecy first for this post because it relates to the transmission of information and knowledge and is mysterious and written in a style that portends great significance. It is an ancient writing, thousands of years old (unless this video is faked somehow and the writing is not authenticated?!). This information should also shed light on the misuse of the Egyptian deity by a sacrilegious usurper of identities and of fornicating hate stereotypes. I suggest highly that this white male (mentioned below in the PBS Newshour clip posted below on this page) who lectured in his You Tube site using the name of Hermes by some way of association with the ancient God of knowledge and Wisdom, who used that sacred title of this Egyptian God in order to convince his fellow racist white supremacists that his views and violent actions should be set to violence action to match the words. I suggest that this "Italian-American" man--would attack any Egyptian who moved into New Jersey who may have some esoteric worship of the God Hermes or Thoth, but who just had the wrong skin color. 

On to censorship issues: I have luckily discovered one single viable, easy-access internet news source that does not have any celebrity information, and also includes information that might help me to defend myself around all these electronic weaponry aimed into my body and brain.

The site is now hacked on every browser I have downloaded so that the page scroll bar is blocked and I can't read any articles. The scroll bar to the right-hand side of the page literally opens for less than 5 seconds and then disappears. Every other news source I have tried to find any real news that is relevant to what I need to know is corrupted by endless celebrity stories and photos spanning the front pages of every item I click on to read. Their photos and stories, the exact people attacking me via teleportation or those who are laterally involved in these attacks upon me, as they continuously put their stuff on my pages like an attack (that lasts for years, in most cases) and it's far too often to be a random coincidence. 

Thus, this group is making information that is public inaccessible to me.

The block to the keyboard continues as my brain is likewise stifled by tech blocking brain functioning (electromagnetic blocks to neural firing I suspect--with my near unknowledgeable information on how brain mapping and control operates at the electronic and brain-synapse connect interface level).

I must also pound down on each key to get it to work, and my hands can't move to keys as spaces appear and letters I have not typed appear while I am fighting to backspace to correct what is being blocked by these meaningless, sleazy and rotten stupid creeps ordering these attacks upon me. When I say something they don't like or write anything that is critical of the meaningless crap they crank out in the media mess mass brainwashing induction into fascist Nazi protocol and programming they now have a huge body-builder hater from Austria to beat and punch me using this technology--the effect is like a shadow dream while I am actually awake and doing something like making a cup of tea. The ugliness of this rotten sleazy and disgusting personality whose movies are abhorrent to me as are his partners who are his co-stars in these rotten films about death, fascist Nazi imagery and death and destruction (where of course this fascist Nazi actor always plays the hero rescuing America and the planet from absolute destruction due to every cataclysmic event that these fascists create with their death technology and their desire to simply do away with any country like the United States that gets in their way of absolute global dominace.

However back to the hacking, yet this odious huge piece of Europ-a meat attacking me (now 2 months of hate, violence, torture and negativity from this fake who always postures with huge grins and stupid dopey jokes and is elected and handed every kind of multi-million dollar deal and even by politicians who should be a lot more keen on who actually is a friend and what and who is a foe. But no, they don't know.


---------------

He, this odious personality Austrian fascist, is always suppressing me not only for what I write but also for what I think. His reaction is physical violence, as his resort because the technology he uses can't convince me any longer that he is anything but a huge piece of rotten meat put into lead position by my rotten government and it's media arm of propaganda.

However, the hacking persists and the suppression now entails physical violence by yet another Germanic actor/infiltrator/parasite/Nazi completely welcomed into American life and culture. There have been three of these males out of Austria/German involved in directly attacking me using teleportation alongside the pit gang, and they all resort to violence against me when they attack me after they torture me to obtain ideas they can use as having any original concept because---of course, they are all trained to not go outside conventionality and they all follow orders and then are told that this means that they must give orders once they achieve a higher rank of demonstrating that they are completely devoid of any resistance to originality or threat to the established Nazi fascist order that has put them in this place of attacking me in order to obtain more higher levels of clearance for more levels of power. Thus, they torture me to obtain ideas but when I begin to write on my private blog about my critical analyses of these movies, they begin to use the teleportation to hit me and assault me, or have their minion terrorists insert viruses into my body (into my throat in one case, which nearly killed me as well I was extremely sick and my body shriveled due to a virus that they put into me, which happened just two months prior to the Corona Virus outbreak--and I was so ill I felt the touch of death and lay in bed frozen in muscle paralysis and it took all my energy to fight this--very similar symptoms that people who have experienced the Corona Virus have listed as the ailments they experienced.

-------

That was under order from another Austrian who had a black rapper out of LA ask me why I enjoyed Mozart's music and what about the music was special. I listed the compositional factors that really turned me on and heightened my sense of life and of a connection to that ephemeral plane of existence that Mozart's music elevates me into. After offering my analysis of the elements of composition that I had analyzed in my years of listening to Mozart, I was then physically assaulted under order of the Austrian white fasco Nazi pig ape creep by this black wanna be white rapper out of America because after the black asked this rotten hyena ignorant man if what I had said was "right" as if it were "wrong", the ignorant pig ape Europigape then shrugged and laughed "I guess" while he had a clipboard in his rotten lap taking notes on what I was saying so he could, like all the rest of them, steal my ideas. I then said casually to the black wanna be white Nazi, "Why do you ask him when I know?" and after that, I was inserted with  a virus and then pounding, drilling and hammering under neath my room ensued every day for 8 hours a day for over 2 months without end, 6 or 7 days a week while I lay in sickness and I had no computer to write these "terrorist" reports, which sometimes effects a change in the terror attacks and they are stopped (temporarily). That is the typical response from these Europigape German and Austrian ignoramus sleazy and rotten creeps and now there is yet another one, who is so famous for his huge Nazi appearances and movie themes which are supposed to be turned into anti-Nazi antics but it never fooled me. Now I am under the same type of fascist assault by this dumbed down idiot who is repugnant to the extreme to me by now because I so clearly understand his every boring and repetitious sentence which I have heard so many times before, in all the years of having lived in Stuttgart and meeting Germans who are infiltrating the United States to destroy it and take it over.

---------

Thus, his question asked of me about whether my ideas will have any lasting effect and if they will spread is directly connected to this hacking effort where I cannot even scroll down a news page without it being made inaccessible by hackers. The block to obtaining information and censorship and suppression of alternative news sources or any media source that could help me in any way is now being blocked under the assault of this disgusting creep who I only tell to go to hell and die every single time he teleports me, where there is a hate interchange between me and him every time this occurs, which happens now every single day and has gone on every day for two months now.


His American partners who have also joined into this disgusting exploitation contract have co-starred in his robot destruction movies and the smug smiles on the face of this blonde female actor alongside him in these photos shows the drooling hyena-like greed that these actors and politicians always display because they are gonna get get get over on me and get get get higher promotions worth unimaginable leverage not only financially but in every sense of being elevated in this disgusting organizational hierarchy of mind numbing brain destroying mind control and propaganda which is always whittling down the opposition to absolute fascist and Nazi take-over of the United States (as one of the last bastions of Freedom that has already been mostly destroyed by such actors and members of this organization who want absolute hegemony and only them to control the flow of information and oppositional forces).

---------

Every click I make on every page results in the cursor spinning and the page freezing. I literally cannot click on two pages simultaneously to operate quickly on any single system I attempt to use and surf on. If I click a tab and then open another tab, the laptop literally makes a beeping sound and every page is frozen for at least 30 seconds. I cannot click on one function and another one without pages freezing and then timing-out and shutting down automatically (due to hacking).

That is yet another ubiquitous attack whenever I try to use this laptop (or any laptop as I am followed and all electronics are hacked on every system, regardless of where I am). I can't use any surfing capabilities and often applications simply do not operate when I download them. 

And on and on, the effort to stifle me but yet to obtain original idea, while using subliminal technology to inset "stupid" endlessly into my subconscious and then blocking information and then endless insults after these creeple assault me in order to obtain more information and then blocking my attempts to write and then when I do write anything that is like an invitation for these blank haters to steal any concept they want--thanks to the US Government and it's foreign partners in this global push to create a most fascist and blocked system of their absolute hegemony and their death machinery of suppression.


-----------------------

"Extremism in the ranks: some at the January 6 Capitol riot were police, active military". (PBS Newshour).

"Hale-Cusanelli is a contractor at the Naval Weapons Station Earle and reportedly maintains a “secret” security clearance and has access to a variety of munitions." (Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, Member of US Army Reserve, Charged for Involvement in US Capitol Riots. CBS Philly. January 27, 2021).


My post/commentary Copied from my Facebook page today:


Here is information on yet another "Italian-American" who openly describes himself as being a Nazi adherent and anti-Semitic fascist. He has/had Naval high security clearance into a stash of munitions. He helped organize the infiltration into the US Capital on January 6, 2021. He only represents what the celebrities (many of whom are "Italian-American" actors/mafia) cannot openly express in their absolutely fake displays of compassionate anti-Trumpism. When I describe these actors as being fascist Nazis assisting infiltrators the proof of my statement is supported as the investigations continue into the near overtake and mass murder of politicians and their staff (and police officers) for a political take-over of the United States. How many Italians and Germans and French and Swiss can you, the read, imagine were backing this endeavor and were part of at least an internet inter-communication effort at this upheaval of the United States for a completely take-over? As I have been writing of for years and only been tortured and attacked for having written with no defense by anyone. Even those who nearly died are still operating as traitors of the United States by participating in this fascist, Nazi (and other insidious hate groups' participation) of this contract out on me using teleportation and MK ULTRA and mind control. I swear so many of these leaders are extreme examples of how mind control and brainwashing influence people who are in political positions and can assist in the infiltration efforts of these groups--due to their racism and bias and greed and selfishness which override and take precedence over their oaths of office to defend the United States, it's Constitution, the LAW and the sovereignty of the United States against enemies foreign and domestic.


----------------

This Jersey man's posts for his site have been deleted so I can't get the vid where he is claiming that Jews are destroying New Jersey and causing a mass exodus of the real people from New Jersey. There are others but all are deleted or blocked from my access due to terrorist fascist Nazis blocking my every attempt at this point to have the clarity to read books (always too drugged and under duress to read) and thus I can't get snippets of the types of things they are saying. I could not access QAnon despite endless searches. I am blocked from very important information on how the people attacking me operating behind these groups operate or what they are claiming. As a target, I am blocked from information regarding the threats to my life and how to counter them by this hate group and this hate celebrity now put in charge of attacking me simply because I downloaded one movie two months ago where he played a lead role.

------------

I have written the word Capitol wrong for months now. My brain is blocked from spelling and functioning while I type. I can't "remember" how to spell very easily identifiable words. Please do not discount my words even though I am under this mental block and it appears as if I am at a lower standard than I truly am capable of.




No comments:

Post a Comment