Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Terrorist Report: March 10, 2021. I was physically assaulted in teleportation from the same actor I have been writing of for two months. He began his assault with no words so I have no idea what the issue is, which is just that he has the opportunity to commit violence against me to demonstrate that they can do whatever they want to me with no legal repercussion to them whatsoever and no evidence is made available. Because I have had to endure one actor, or "entertainment" personality after the next, after the next, a succession of people who I never thought were attractive, interesting or creative talents attacking me to obtain not only idea but to suck as much life force out of me and then to dispose of me afterwards not only with violence but destruction of everything I am and own and my body and my life destroyed slowly day-after day; because I have become more acclimated to the psychological violence, and because this actor is kinda stupid and says rotten stupid things which I can respond to immediately with a counter argument--he is resorting to violence which is all he can do and all that his type can do. The problem more than this ugly thing I never liked as a personality in his media exposures, and his political role in California politics was always a sick demonstration of the Nazi identification that STate has with all it's Neo-Nazi groups and the utter racism of that State in general, but now this ugly sinister thing is trying to enforce some kind of affinity through mind control out of me. He is so detestable I can only react in utter disgust and he is now resorting to violence in order to try to affect a reaction out of me and to use a version of domestic violence upon me. All is being fully and openly (to me, in teleportatoin and through the triggering signaling through the internet that this group employs with all their hacking into my every social media open-sourced page which they endlessly insert their information and videos and news stories about themselves into)--all is endorsed by leaders of the US Government. At this point, the essence of this crime and the blame rests not on the opportunistic actors but the politicians themselves who are participating in this situation. They represent their constituents in turn, but like all the greedy users of the world who gain political and media prominence, they really only represent themselves and their own corruption and nefarious crime syndicates. The use of this covert torture and brainwashing technology that I experience is so highly prized by the governments of the planet, and this is a looming threat to every country on the planet as these State actors are so irresponsible and so negligent of the potentials for mass destruction that these technologies pose into the future of the planet and for all societies. It is worth considering a paradigm shift in allowing them to continue unabated into the utilization and further amalgamation of these technologies integrated into the massive mass communications and programming and political machinery that they represent and are State (Terrorist) actors of and which they falsely represent. Thus I react today due to a "traumatizing" physical attack by this huge and disgusting most odious man--because it has been one of these violent and sleazy nasty men after the next for a decade with their laughing, grinning bigot females backing them completely and ordering me to be physically not only beaten and raped by deformed and mutilated from my hair to my toes--every day--for years without end. the next for DECADES without end. This morning, as I was just waking up after what seemed like a non-eventful sleep with no disgusting and sleazy, violent teleportation skits that I was aware of, I was then teleported to being assaulted by this huge, hormone-growth sleazy and nasty violent man who comes from this most odious fascist, nazi country but has been handed every kind of political and media power in the US for many decades as fascism and Nazism continues to expand it's operations in and around the United States..I write now because I believe he is one of the infiltrators into media/politics and because of the collusion with the seeming Democrat leadership which, unfortunately, are women who are white bigots put into oppositional partisan roles in the Democrat Party (just to name a few, the system is actually run by both parties and this continuum of attack has not stopped for even a day from one shift of party to the next over the past decade at least). The problem is not the disgusting actor involved, as this is just one robotic actor after the next inflicting hate upon me using the exact same formulas from one to the next. The root of the problem lies in the (lack of) leadership of the US Government officials, presidents and high-ranking members of Congress and whatever other branches and divisions are responsible for this domestic terrorist attack upon ME. I refer only to those who I have personally witnessed and have written about (or their attacks upon me using internet hacking "triggering" on my every internet search and social media source--the patterns are always the same and none of what I write, after more than a decade of this going on and on in the same exact pattern because there is an established protocol for my attack and these terrorists attacking me all conform precisely to what is expected of them and they repeat like the puppets that they are the same lines and perform the same exact patterns). I refer to those "people" who have personally participated in this crime against me in teleportation and in the larger context of this contract. I cannot say that this entails "The Government" but at this point the spectrum of attackers is so large, and so many remain as "silent partners" I believe that it is hard for me to pick out whether this attack is of a majority of leaders in these fields or a minority. However, it appears that as time progresses and this system of terrorism is not stopped, the majority only grows until any resistance is either dead or being killed off. I have spent years writing about one actor after the next, but behind them are literally are presidents of the United States participating, and as I see, as the partisan shift has occurred, it is not one party responsible but the continuum of what I consider to be an absolute lack of leadership that is responsible. This is absolutely irresponsible behavior and actions of the Speaker of the House, the Senators involved, a former Senator who was married to a president on the Democrat ticket who participates in this crime like the most fervent rapist enabler, racist bigot from the Bible Belt South (ahem, her husband for example comes from this legion of liars and hypocrites, packaged as a "liberal" for years this lie has been perpetuated). Another former Democrat nominee for President is so foul and rotten and happily participates with Europ-a fascist Nazis in attacking me if she can obtain a promotion out of it. What else, the unknown-to-me Senators, Republicans and Democrats alike who obtain "pet project" funding for participating in this attack upon me, which is only a nascent programming into fascist overtake of the systematic racism using technocratic means of coercion and ostensible "Democrat" principles, disguised and hidden behind a veil not only of silence and complicity but of the mass fornication of the technological violation of brain matter and subject matter combined. This is a military-industrial complexity of control being organized with me as this seeming prototype of integration of circuity incorporated into human brain/body fusion for remote control and brain-mapping overtake. All is fully endorsed by all parties involved while they endlessly shower the public with endless parades and parodies of how they are fighting for Democracy and Freedom for "all".

 Thus, to write about this disgusting actor, who I have written of now nearly daily for the past two months--who is attacking me viciously but because, when I write about his ugly sinister attacks, he gets promoted for causing such a reaction out of me. The contract, as I understand it to be from my vicarious distanced perspective of being the endless target, because these perpetrators always follow the same protocol formula and I must deduce what this contract out on me entails from the sheer repetition of the attacks from one of these repetitious personalities to the next:

When I react in hate, chagrin and disgust and write online about the vileness of their perturbed personalities and their behavior, they only get more promotions because as I see it, the contract is situated upon me writing and describing how awful they are, how it is affecting me, then so the fakes in the media can steal ideas about philosophical content which the brain-mapping tech induces out of me, I write about theories of violence, politics and feminism, domestic violence and many other topics which the foul and sleazy (stupid) parasitic actors and directors then suck out, steal and claim as their concept which they incorporate into fascist (but self-proclaimed "Democratic") actors, playing roles in movies and in other media and political displays of sheer lies, as being heroes rescuing society from the ills that they, as people (supposedly they are people not animals or sub-strata hybrids completely brainwashed and programmed, with what little humanity that remains has been so squelched that they forage for energy out of any victim possible to suck the life and ideas out of if they can--the teleportation enables them to vampire off people endlessly). 

So completely, all of this is, supported by the US Government and these corrupted politicians on both sides of the so-called bipartisan divide.

Thus, to write about this one actor who I have been writing of, because he "has to" attack me so viciously by now after years of his friends who are likewise fascist Nazis who support the Democratic candidates, then obtain funding for their corporate interests when their politicians obtain power --the partnerships are amazing in this nepotism respect--or I should call it cronyism, but they are akin to a "family" inbred system which goes out rampaging for victims in mass orgies, such as I am the target of and have been for years.

However, I am writing because this is endless destruction of my body and property that has increased in the last two months. Every day something else is either dying, killed off or broken in my tiny studio. This rotten ugly man is now physically assaulting me. His first attack upon me was intellectual: to stop me from writing my ideas. He expressed immediately the concern that my ideas might be fomented into more public consciousness which is why the suppression of my writing is also important to this group. When I express my ideas, initially I am tortured and attacked by this larger organization, but then I see later on that my ideas are stolen by these very same actors and/or passed around to their friends who play the victim role more perfectly than they can (i.e. their minority minions who play victim endlessly in movie after movie, interview after talk show after political role after infiltrator activist role for covert operations).


The attackers/terrorists who are teleporting me, according to this contract out on me as I assess it to be, "must" attack me to the point that I write in hate about them. That response out of me, on a daily basis because the vicious hate and violence attacks upon me JUST in teleportation, not counting the nearly minute-by-minute random attacks with the microwave torture and the embedded microchip implants and the burning and attacks and blocks to my every function and action and attempt to become independent of this global organization--the response of hate, rage and drugged up ranting, which is one of the (the famous "liberal" fascist Nazi abuser, rapist terrorist actors, their political backers from Congress and the Executive Branches--my responses are their main entrances into higher promotional status. They are promoted for CONCEALING the same old system that has kept people in the trenches of poverty and political instability and despair for centuries: as using this tech and this terror "stalking" system to covertly and systematically reinforce both sexist, racist, rapist, supremacist ideology and enforcement of all law enforcement collusion is being so widely touted by both the completely infiltrated media apparatus that is involved with this attack upon me (which extends into not only H-wood but trickles down even to their You Tube commentators, many of whom appear as "Progressives" but all appear to me to be with Neo-Nazi and other nefarious, anti-Freedom, anti-Democracy, anti-everything they believe I stand for affiliations. They have absolutely violent and genocidal aims and goals, and the protocols of forcing misery and hate upon a target every single day is not only their objective but they want to enforce this upon larger elements of the population. This has already been achieved economically but with the greater expansion of "rights" and these politicians being elected into office on the ticket of assisting in human rights, in order to continue the Big Lies of their real administrative goals of further perpetuating the white, male agenda with his white female partners who also want power and leadership roles but to completely quell any attempt by people like me who truly want to compete without having to defer to them only because of their claims that they are white superiority and I should automatically defer to them only because of their history of violence and suppression. What a wonderful technological boon this teleportation and network of gang stalking assassins they have to completely reinforce their hate agenda while appearing ostensibly to be compassionate and anti-racist liberals for all their posturing media productions.

Yet I am writing about this one again, this most ugly and sinister actor who is a foreigner coming to infiltrate and exploit every single thing out of America possible. Because he so absolutely caters to the needs of the international Nazi/Mafia cartel structure, while "training" the absolutely racist Americans in the workings of fascist, Nazi torture, hate acts and behavior, supremacist ideology and is then pushed to the forefront of business, the mind controlling entertrainment media complex incorporated mega-multi-national mind control machinery--and when I react in hate due to utter violence which he has begun to aim at me every day now using this tech, with me telling him that I will kill him if possible--and him continuing because the US GOVERNMENT is handing him these technologies to beat, attack, cause as much suffering as possible using this tech--that is their goal--white women backed by black women in the US Government at highest levels--as they rush off to make their "Women's History Month" lectures about how much they care. As for the men, well, they are delighted watching all of this unfold by their fools who they have put into leadership position to represent the alternative opposition to their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment