Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Jews of Europe were not able to defend themselves and were unable to obtain weapons. I assume. I gather from watching The Merchant of Venice.

*I have already spent over 30 minutes rewriting this short few paragraphs of this small post. Hackers are very busy deleting words and pasting partially deleted sentences together, the usual attack that always happens on every single post I write. The below is partially reconstructed by me to try to make it readable and understandable. They deleted so much I could not understand what I had written very clearly. I wonder if anyone will ever stop this hacking attack upon me and if anyone will ever stop this group of shit attacking me as well? Is America going to become the last country of refuge for Jews and the death will spread into the US as so many are absolutely willing to do while Jews continue with the old status of doing nothing and praying that if they  just bow down and adore their worthless abusers they can live through the "next storm" and I just wonder how so much stupidity can be spread from generation-to-generation of subservient Jews who now have the absolute capability to defend themselves with weapons and with training adn they are still DOING NOTHING BUT ALLOWING ANOTHER POGRAM AND HOLOCAUST TO GO ON WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY AND THESE SHIT CREEPS ATTACKIING ME. At least in Whorewood they could try to not let the pig apes destroy more jews in the industry so more fascist Nazis can take it over, as they are doing and have been doing with the full permission of crap like Spielberg who has fully participated in this as well--with his fascist, nazi black and white actors who have played lead roles in his films defending justice and freedom and equality but in reality, just like Spielberg, are drooling like the scum rabid crap that they really are to obtain deals while I constinuously write about torture, murder attempts and by now, after more than a decade of this shit going on and on with one pig after the next ape after the next rotten disgusting ugly hyena attacking me to obtain free deals- until it's Pelosi the rotten ugly hyena skank participating with more hate than Trump even--what a rotten sick skank that piece of rotten shit is--calling her nasty ugly self an "Italian-American" and how I wish the Insurrectionsts had actually captured that skank and disposed of her--I would have been spared the reality of what a piece of shit that creep really is and how racist and disgusting it really is behind all it's blathering and slurring like an alcholic about "fighting for the American people" in her every slurred drunken voiced bs media production about how she's working so hard but behind the scenes operating with a bigot racist fascist Nazi from Austria actor who is disgusting and both are undoubtedly absconding with a lot of money from this relef Bill just passed. It is disgusting. Yet they go on and no one defends me and they keep being paid in millions and promoted.

---------

The question one must ask is how the Jews tried to protect themselves against the barbarian whores who inflicted Pogram after pogram, mini-holocaust after genocide upon them for centuries in good ole rotten Europigapeland and Russia and etc. Could Jews obtain guns? Could they form militia units to defend themselves? I have read of pre-Holocaust Jewish organizations that fought to stop the racial discrimination laws. In response to these centuries of these blocks to Jews owning property and participating in legal financial pursuits in countries like Germany, the Jews as a result of legal battles and protests fought hard enough to legally ease these restrictions. The bans on Jews owning businesses and not being blocked from financial competition paved the way for success as Jews began to easily surpass the bigots in all walks of business and in life (except for maintaining viable defense against another Pogram or 500 more of them).As soon as the Jews began to prove that the theories of racial supremacy of pig apes was a farce, as they began to rise far above in achievement and began to own businesses and outperform the stupid ape Europigapes, the fascist pre-Nazi whores organized with the desire to mass murder them, which  turned into what we now have in America: bigot Nazis denying ever happened--the Holocaust. Now this urge to destroy the Jews of America has culminated in American Jews and their associates in many other already decimated countries fully participating in this attack upon me, as if I represent the worst of America and only because I just want to compete and succeed and don't think of this Nazi/bigot racist group of pig shit crap as being worthy of any adulation unless they prove it, instead of demanding upon entrenched racial stereotypes that they are automatically superior (which they are not and reality has proven this--if only people are allowed to fairly compete and only if people like me are not poisoned into partial paralysis for a few decades so they cannot compete and beat this group of pig ape shit any longer--which is what they have done). Now ultra wealthy pig ape shit, both black and white and every color inbetween including Jews, are attacking me because they all want the bigot Nazis to love them and promote them so they are safe and snug in the warm confines of a burning building that they are supposed to eventually get burned to death in after they have helped their murdering bigot controllers kill off other "enemies".

So I keep writing. I understand that the Jews could not defend themselves just as I cannot do it although I never stop trying instead of giving in to worthless shit creeps attacking me.

I don't want to finish watching this dreadful movie which is SO realistic about this situation--if only it would be made into a very modern version I would have Aprah playing one of the racist bigots and many of her black friends from Whorewood, and other Jewish actors playing anti-Semites and the smug blonde actors attacking me all glowering in smug attitudes as their stupid pawns do the filthy work of hate attacks upon the targeted "jew" who has nothing to do with the Jewish community which has sold the target out so they can also attend the luxury parties after they sell their Jewish targets off to be raped and killed while they go off feeling entitled and warm in the snug confines of the enemy's embrace for having helped them so much in creating the solidification of a completely genocidal hate-driven policy and what this organization is working towards, the kind of destruction of people like me who just wanted to compete, not be associated with the hateful stereotypes and I tried to be beautiful, successful and compete and win--and so I was poisoned, tortured, raped without end, drugged, now dismembered and parts of my body cut off and incised with metal weapons EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR YEARS with no help or support from any single person except in hiding as they all must hide and then run away before they are caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...