Sunday, March 28, 2021

Terrorist Report: March 29, 2021. There is a new noise/terror attack upon my plumbing that is making intolerable noises--the pipes are shaking when I turn on the water and making whining, almot industrial-level noises. The noise is so loud it must be permeating the walls. This began yesterday. The attack is being done manually because when I adjust the kitchen sink faucet so the noise is reduced, the next time I turn on the water (in any part of this tiny studio--there is a spigot outside and the bathroom) but any use of water makes the kitchen faucet shake and whine like someone is tweaking a constricting screw or angle of the pipes from the other side of the wall. When I adjust the position of the faucet in the kitchen, the whining reduces (but water is continuously pouring out of the faucet, that began a long time ago----the landlord refuses to repair it and tells me to pay for it--I have no money because they keep breaking everything I own in my room and I must replace things every single month plus fight to pay for items to try to block out people raping and dismembering me while I am sleeping as they break into this room through the panels)--and so, once I adjust the position of the base of the faucet and the noise only reduces but the shaking and leaking doesn't--the noise begins anew the next time I use the water which means someone is manually re-adjusting the attack mechanism from the other side of the wall. It is absolutely something that can be used as an attack by a notice by the management. The landlord is an extremely offensive person and attacks me physically when he enters this room upon no notice and never provides a notice and is the most foul .and nasty of rotten people---he touches me and makes sexual comments and throws things and insults me while he's shouting and accusing me of damages he himself is making when he and his crew enter my room every time I leave or while I am sleeping.

 I don't want to see this most ugly and sinister landlord again, and I am trying to make the noise stop but I can't, it's being done through mechanisms attached to the piping from the other side of the wall. I am here with no access to earning money and stuck sitting here absolutely sick day after day. I think there is also an attack being aimed at me through this internet or WiFi system--electronic attack on my brain making me feel weak and sick and dizzy--unable to concentrate or approach any subject that requires concentration.


Because my situation is so tied into these politicians and celebrities, and for almost my entire life I never cared to know much about these people I have had to learn through dismal experience things about them that would have helped me prepare for their rottenness much earlier than years of being attacked by them and seeing that I could have obtained this information had I only watched news stories or their horrid tv shows or movies, which would have provided me with the insight to not wait until I had to discover what they are instead of knowing beforehand. I already "knew" in a sense, but I believe in giving people a chance. I have learned that it's an extremely rare number of people who deviate from the cliches and stereotypes affixed to their cultural groups or level of society--I was always right but I thought I should be "fair" and unbiased towards them. My first assumptions were absolutely correct but not having watched any movies or their tv shows I have spent much time trying to analyze them with a "clean slate" although I told them all in teleportation immediately that I thought they were not okay. That never stops them whatsoever for a second. However, now I sit with the WiFi on doing a kind of research into what these criminals are doing so I can try to prepare a bit more for the inevitable enslavement into one of the camps of this army of expletives. Unless someone actually stops this contract out on me, which appears unlikely as no one has ever actually stood up for me openly and protected me or even told me what was surrounding me--all my entire life and now the haters are surrounding me like drooling predators waiting for me to finally heal from the poison that they never helped me to remove from my body--but instead made my body break down and age and become weak and sick wh ile fighting to heal due to their endless violence so they can obtain more prizes and top awards and promotions. Now blonde Nazi women in the media are hissing in delight that their rapist male friends are helping them to obtain this huge contract out of exploiting me--
but I sit here fighting to stop the next terror attack as they all keep the torture and violence up against me indefinitely and perhaps permanently until they murder me after extracting every and all ideas, making me old and broken, killing off every passion of love, desire and joy, and destroying all my property killing all animals and abusing me night and day for decades without end using this technology.

Still, no one in the government ever does anything but try to obtain deals out of this contract as well. No one else ever does anything but observe and also see what they can get out of participating in this crime against me..

Oh yes! They want to extract a BABY out of me after years of torturing and abusing and violating and dismembering me and stealing all I have worked for, depriving me of health care while drugging and poisoning me with intention to murder me and depriving me of all support and help and protection love friendship a decent home to live in and money and financial stability.
AFTER they have stolen ideas from me for over a decade and told me I am stupid, the yell at me an dinsult and abuse me in teleportation they steal ideas but then claim they are smart and I am stupid they keep stealing ideas and then depriving me of even the ability to concentrate enough to read--they are cutting into my body so I can't stand on my feet they have poisoned me so I can't move and they have taken away all animals I love so I have zero positive energy around me. My home has been made toxic and filthy for years and years and I sit here writing about it which proves to be only a source of jollity and fun and mirth for sadistic pig ape fascist Nazis and bigots--black, white, and the creeple who have done this torture me for calling them names and now they have included a horrid violent fascist Nazi into their fold. Not that any of them are not horrid fascist Nazis but this one is trying his best to silence me completely and destroy and break and torture as often and as far as it can go to the point that every day is some kind of new attack that is unbearable. The attacks from this 2+ month endless series of attacks began with deadly heart and nervous system attacks and teleportation scenes of pornography, rape and death. Since writing endlessly and with politicians getting involved alongside this rancid terrorist "actor" and me writing about nearly deadly accidents and heart palpitations--I can't begin to wonder how much this pig ape has obtained from attacking me to these points of death and hate--as he's being elevated by the newly elected Democratic Party which made promises to stop Nazis and racists and bigots exactly like him. The very people who are the front-runner faces of this new "woke" Party are the very people who have engaged in what is obviously a most racist and Europigape fascist Nazi. As long as California gets money out of it and the "Democrat" fascist Nazis, which includes many Jewish people as well--so-called I mean, the ones who help to integrate Nazis into America and welcome them in with open arms and legs (as I don't). and...just writing about this expletive situation that no one ever stops or ever stops these people from obtaining more positions of power.

Yet, my government continues to allow people like this to ruin the country--this foreigner--and I remain silenced, tortured and writing these posts which people just laugh at, or steal ideas from, or do nothing about or join in to get their own free deal out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...