Thursday, March 25, 2021

5 minutes after writing/publishing my last post, getting up from this spot at the laptop I am so dizzy from the brain attack by this remote tech/mincrochip implant interface that I feel like I'm literally about to faint form dizziness and sickness. The attack on my brain really causes a great amount of hate and churlish words to come out like a torrent of hate and spittle wrath. I really need an kind of blocking material to wear around my head while I write I really am at a loss as how to protect myself from these endless attacks. The longer you wait to begin to think about fighting these people and their death system, the more the threat to yourself and the planet grows. This is not exaggeration or even an appeal to get you to THINK about how you are helping IDIOTS to destroy the planet but just to let you know that what you think of as a fun game yo uget to play to discriminate and torture and rape and murder is really going to be used against you and already has been used against you.

 But looking at the Europigapes here in Phuket for over a decade smug, laughing and smiling as their nasty minoities always imitate but exaggerated the thrill of attacking, the "power" hormonal high of it all, the money the free deals the promotions that defy talent or capability but only a willingness to attack using this system and the skills necessary to lie, to be duplicitous and mean and petty, raping and robbing and killing for bigot nazis to take over the world. AS the planet is dying from the endless absorbtion of cement, steal, aluminum and pollutants so is the spirit of the planet absolutely defiled and on this track--the stupid movies that keep coming out are a pure diversionary tactic to get people to really stop thinking and pondering existence or meaning. 

I am very much in a dizzy haze of mind control and this is coming out as a foggy hate diatribe, wandering from thought-to-thought without a directed course. I really feel ill from this attack on my brain.

How long before people put an end to this recently new technology which so many millions of hissing, DIRTY foul and filthy creeple are embracing and being promoted into huge comfortable cesspools of compliance?

No comments:

Post a Comment