Friday, March 5, 2021

Terrorist hacker/censorship report. March 6, 2021. Crass Systematic Death.

 



The hacking is worsening. I am unable to reach this blog site any longer, but after going through circuitous routes of trying to entre my own blog site, I just circumvented the block put on my browser by using an URL "shortcut" to access this blog. I don't know if the same trick will work more than once as hackers and terrorists always block every attempt I make to defend myself against the non-stop series of attacks (on every level and in every facet of life and artificial intelligence such as computing).


The hacking of my laptop and the block to publishing my material has prevented me from even receiving anything but this closed circle of terrorists who hack and read my posts but no real public gateway to my blog is available so I get no real public traffic on this site on Google analytics my post appears as being "active" but when I type any search for this blog nothing appears except for lurid sites unrelated to my content but definitely related to the people attacking me and their mentality : porn sites appear, in other words.


The block of my content and the hacking/mind control attacks to prevent me from being able to physically and intellectually get my content out except for extremely hacked/mostly deleted and partially rewritten discrediting hacks, plus the ensuing hate crimes committed against me when I do write, have forced near silencing of my situation and my writing (while celebrities torture me to effect the "mind control" reaction of me writing, and thus glean ideas to steal as their content derived out of torture and assault--to generate ideas out of injustice so they can endlessly play the faux hero roles for which they are then copied and pasted into public consciousness as being salvation rescuers from but actually are helping to create and perpetuate the very problems!)

okay..and, my content is blocked. I am being silenced. I am being tortured for what I write. What I do write is often stolen by one celebrity and sometimes politician after the next--for years, on and on this has not stopped. The celebrities and people who have attacked me remain to this very day, after years of me writing about their individual and collective behaviors, writing their names, which then become blown up a few months later in absolute frontline media attention and I remain so silenced and attacked that it's far too enervating to endlessly fight just to type to basically describe what is going the daily situation, much less writing or creating any attempt at any form of commercially viable writing. Meanwhile, it seems that after nearly a decade of writing about this situation. no one will ever stop this situation and more and more influencers in politics and in the media join on in to get their free promotions out of attacking me (which I consider to be a general contract and not solely aimed at me personally--but because these people cannot judge in any rational or reasonable way, they are told to hate "me" but they have no idea who I am they are just told to hate someone and they do--after years of torture without end, I finally respond to them by trying to kill them and wishing them death and I try to attack them because they are vile and disgusting and unworthy of this huge celebrity/political status--but they attack "me" because they are only followers put into leadership position, and so they "hate" what they are told is "me" and I see only blank and stupid rotten idiots who are completely incompetent being put into endless leadership roles. I write these posts and they continue the same formula but now the restrictions are worsening as hacking is blocking more of what I am attempting to write which obviously is onl being read anyway by a very small coterie of terrorists, which means you who are reading this now, today.

However, I think these people attacking me are too brainwashed themselves to understand that they are not attacking me but are just acting like the programmed robotic haters that they have been programmed into, and turning that sublimated hate upon me as a reflection of their own self-loathing and hate. Other people might call their attacks upon me as being "racist" but because they utilize the energies of so many "minorities" I think they are really attacking me only because I am fighting their insidious system, which is inherently racist or, if you will, "systematic".

They are performers programmed to attack me by using this new technological system of mind control, to be more exact as I consider this to be an exercise in the programming of these celebrities and politicians at this point moreso than in programming ME--it's really THEY who are being programmed and are under mind control and in training for behavior modification).

-------

I am exhausted from struggling to type. I have ideas I would like to write for creative fiction but I need support and help to block hackers and to stop the theft of every word I write if someone can steal it they will (as part of the general contract to stop my attempt to have a career--which has been so successful all I have done is write basic hate rants for a decade and when I have written any creative idea, even in short paragraphs, what little I write is stolen as well for these very basic pop singers who then get famous for the lines that i have written that they steal)

and, it's not like I am self-glorifying but what is being stolen from me is due to the terms of this contract in order to absolutely crush me on every level, and in this sense, to let me know that this system enables any personality who wants to create something outside their normal comfort/conformity zone is allowed to steal, rape and rob and torture, dismember and order my disfigurement and non-stop poisoning and drugging so they can feel both elated, "high" on hormones from violence and the power thrill that ensues, and then receive top awards from having done so with all credit for the ideas being showered upon them while I get tortured for writing any concept against this most sinister system--but tortured in order to obtain the ideas, the ideas then being stolen, I am tortured for having written them, but drugged and under torture to force me to write them also as part of the mind control "experimentation" in political suppression of any dissenting voice.

------------

I had to rewrite this post 3 times due to hackers deleting parts of sentences after I published or wrote a sentence and then reviewed it. The censorship goes on as I am writing, in the process of writing. Once I publish or click on the update tab, the page is nearly unreadable. There are so many gaps in meaning that have been deleted, while my brain is under an effect by the technological "mind control" so that I skip concepts because I am fighting so hard to backspace and correct what hackers are literally making impossible to physically type out--I must now pound down on every key to get anything to print out and there is some function that makes the keys I do pound out get mixed up so letters I press appear after the next letter I press--juxtaposed in other words.

-----------

I have been attacked recently by a politician who is almost vehemently opposed to me. She has been seeking a HUGE amount of money from the state where my celebrity terrorists make their HUTE amounts of wasteful monies received in contracts from these celluloid productions for which they are regurgitated into the public consciousness year after year. Their hero roles and savior status due to these movies, for which they are torturing me in order to obtain more ideas so they can play more hero rescue operations in these films, talk shows and political ploys--in order to obtain more political power

and this politician who I associate with Mafia interests from her background (my conspiracy theory, I am sure there is no official reference made in this respect that has been made public) and thus, I see or I saw a great hate and hostility coming from her when she teleported me alongside this actor who has shown every kind of hate and threat to me that is permitted under the boundaries of acceptable violence directed at me by this organization controlling the amount of hate and violence being endlessly aimed at me.

HUGE amounts of money in collaboration with these California actors, a huge confiscation of wealth obtained by this hate politician who is always claiming she is rescuing America from the ills of the unrighteous opposing political faction. "The American People" is her endless motif, and the actors are always spouting the same sort of rhetoric as they all join in this hate crime against me in order to obtain ideas, funding, and whatever power thrills and self-glorification they feel they are entitled to from their endless lies which have put them into these top positions and roles in this attack upon America and Democracy that they are really employed in, by their employers who are destroyers of Democracy and America.

-------------

The struggle to retain a CRASS system of SYSTEMATIC DEATH but portraying a caring, warm, humanitarian heroic rescuing society as a trap, a lurid vacation into fantasy and political greasy-vaseline-coated paradise. You can thank these celebrities and politicians I have written of for years (on my Facebook page for years on end, using their names and then trying to not promote them by writing their real names and then creating this blog and only referring to them as the hate memes I created and finally--SILENCED AND SILENCED until I just make vague reference to them because I try so hard to not exhibit hate or enraged chagrin at their stupidity, hate and the crimes they are being programmed to commit in order to foment more chaos, death and destruction.

------

It was these people who helped bring Trump into power. It was these very people who are the most vociferous about fighting rape culture in H-wood and for fighting against racism who support the worst, most fake racists who bring about the most despair around the planet. They are simply and merely the fake opposition of the forces that they claim they are "fighting" against.

-----------

I am silenced from even trying to write anything about this, and what I can barely type out and think out, always rewritten afterwards, remains constricted and restricted access and accessible only to those who are being told to hate me for these ideas and what I am and who I am and what they think i should be and am not.

I have an entire spectrum of concepts, stories and writing I can't get out due to these endless series of blocks to typing, thinking and then access to real public accessibility for recognition of my own writing or concepts.

All of this has been completely reinforced by leaders of the Democratic Party of the United States and it's being done wth absolute RACISM, APPROVAL OF RAPE AND TORUTRE OF ME, and funded obviously by their covert operations and associations. I have to wonder how much of a role the Republicans are playing in this at this point, as so many "liberals" have attacked me for so many years in order to get promoted by their false oppositional opponents so they can continue to disseminate the farcical distortion that America is actually a country that is fighting against these hateful policies (which I always refer to as being "Nazi" but there is a dearth of other philosophical and political tracks that this system relies upon other than a purely "Nazi" ideology or mode of attack and propagandized hate programming).

------------

I do not consider myself to necessarily be a victim of racism as much as a victim of other victims who need victims in order to assuage their own sense of having been victimized.


Other people who are treated in the same way as I am are not of any particular race or creed and could be white people with blue/blond configurations of appearance.


The perspective of being a victim of racism is something that I believe is part of this behavior modification torture exercise in power that these terrorists are inflicting upon me. If you observe the types of movies that the already highly programmed minority minions put out, being victims of racism is nearly the entire theme that they focus upon. This is a calculated self-imprisonment that this kind of brainwashing/programming instils into the target so they learn self-depreciating behaviors, combined with automatic hate towards those they are instructed to "hate" which they then pour out onto the targets as surrogates for their own sense of victimization.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...