Friday, March 5, 2021

Terrorist hacker/censorship report. March 6, 2021. Crass Systematic Death.

 



The hacking is worsening. I am unable to reach this blog site any longer, but after going through circuitous routes of trying to entre my own blog site, I just circumvented the block put on my browser by using an URL "shortcut" to access this blog. I don't know if the same trick will work more than once as hackers and terrorists always block every attempt I make to defend myself against the non-stop series of attacks (on every level and in every facet of life and artificial intelligence such as computing).


The hacking of my laptop and the block to publishing my material has prevented me from even receiving anything but this closed circle of terrorists who hack and read my posts but no real public gateway to my blog is available so I get no real public traffic on this site on Google analytics my post appears as being "active" but when I type any search for this blog nothing appears except for lurid sites unrelated to my content but definitely related to the people attacking me and their mentality : porn sites appear, in other words.


The block of my content and the hacking/mind control attacks to prevent me from being able to physically and intellectually get my content out except for extremely hacked/mostly deleted and partially rewritten discrediting hacks, plus the ensuing hate crimes committed against me when I do write, have forced near silencing of my situation and my writing (while celebrities torture me to effect the "mind control" reaction of me writing, and thus glean ideas to steal as their content derived out of torture and assault--to generate ideas out of injustice so they can endlessly play the faux hero roles for which they are then copied and pasted into public consciousness as being salvation rescuers from but actually are helping to create and perpetuate the very problems!)

okay..and, my content is blocked. I am being silenced. I am being tortured for what I write. What I do write is often stolen by one celebrity and sometimes politician after the next--for years, on and on this has not stopped. The celebrities and people who have attacked me remain to this very day, after years of me writing about their individual and collective behaviors, writing their names, which then become blown up a few months later in absolute frontline media attention and I remain so silenced and attacked that it's far too enervating to endlessly fight just to type to basically describe what is going the daily situation, much less writing or creating any attempt at any form of commercially viable writing. Meanwhile, it seems that after nearly a decade of writing about this situation. no one will ever stop this situation and more and more influencers in politics and in the media join on in to get their free promotions out of attacking me (which I consider to be a general contract and not solely aimed at me personally--but because these people cannot judge in any rational or reasonable way, they are told to hate "me" but they have no idea who I am they are just told to hate someone and they do--after years of torture without end, I finally respond to them by trying to kill them and wishing them death and I try to attack them because they are vile and disgusting and unworthy of this huge celebrity/political status--but they attack "me" because they are only followers put into leadership position, and so they "hate" what they are told is "me" and I see only blank and stupid rotten idiots who are completely incompetent being put into endless leadership roles. I write these posts and they continue the same formula but now the restrictions are worsening as hacking is blocking more of what I am attempting to write which obviously is onl being read anyway by a very small coterie of terrorists, which means you who are reading this now, today.

However, I think these people attacking me are too brainwashed themselves to understand that they are not attacking me but are just acting like the programmed robotic haters that they have been programmed into, and turning that sublimated hate upon me as a reflection of their own self-loathing and hate. Other people might call their attacks upon me as being "racist" but because they utilize the energies of so many "minorities" I think they are really attacking me only because I am fighting their insidious system, which is inherently racist or, if you will, "systematic".

They are performers programmed to attack me by using this new technological system of mind control, to be more exact as I consider this to be an exercise in the programming of these celebrities and politicians at this point moreso than in programming ME--it's really THEY who are being programmed and are under mind control and in training for behavior modification).

-------

I am exhausted from struggling to type. I have ideas I would like to write for creative fiction but I need support and help to block hackers and to stop the theft of every word I write if someone can steal it they will (as part of the general contract to stop my attempt to have a career--which has been so successful all I have done is write basic hate rants for a decade and when I have written any creative idea, even in short paragraphs, what little I write is stolen as well for these very basic pop singers who then get famous for the lines that i have written that they steal)

and, it's not like I am self-glorifying but what is being stolen from me is due to the terms of this contract in order to absolutely crush me on every level, and in this sense, to let me know that this system enables any personality who wants to create something outside their normal comfort/conformity zone is allowed to steal, rape and rob and torture, dismember and order my disfigurement and non-stop poisoning and drugging so they can feel both elated, "high" on hormones from violence and the power thrill that ensues, and then receive top awards from having done so with all credit for the ideas being showered upon them while I get tortured for writing any concept against this most sinister system--but tortured in order to obtain the ideas, the ideas then being stolen, I am tortured for having written them, but drugged and under torture to force me to write them also as part of the mind control "experimentation" in political suppression of any dissenting voice.

------------

I had to rewrite this post 3 times due to hackers deleting parts of sentences after I published or wrote a sentence and then reviewed it. The censorship goes on as I am writing, in the process of writing. Once I publish or click on the update tab, the page is nearly unreadable. There are so many gaps in meaning that have been deleted, while my brain is under an effect by the technological "mind control" so that I skip concepts because I am fighting so hard to backspace and correct what hackers are literally making impossible to physically type out--I must now pound down on every key to get anything to print out and there is some function that makes the keys I do pound out get mixed up so letters I press appear after the next letter I press--juxtaposed in other words.

-----------

I have been attacked recently by a politician who is almost vehemently opposed to me. She has been seeking a HUGE amount of money from the state where my celebrity terrorists make their HUTE amounts of wasteful monies received in contracts from these celluloid productions for which they are regurgitated into the public consciousness year after year. Their hero roles and savior status due to these movies, for which they are torturing me in order to obtain more ideas so they can play more hero rescue operations in these films, talk shows and political ploys--in order to obtain more political power

and this politician who I associate with Mafia interests from her background (my conspiracy theory, I am sure there is no official reference made in this respect that has been made public) and thus, I see or I saw a great hate and hostility coming from her when she teleported me alongside this actor who has shown every kind of hate and threat to me that is permitted under the boundaries of acceptable violence directed at me by this organization controlling the amount of hate and violence being endlessly aimed at me.

HUGE amounts of money in collaboration with these California actors, a huge confiscation of wealth obtained by this hate politician who is always claiming she is rescuing America from the ills of the unrighteous opposing political faction. "The American People" is her endless motif, and the actors are always spouting the same sort of rhetoric as they all join in this hate crime against me in order to obtain ideas, funding, and whatever power thrills and self-glorification they feel they are entitled to from their endless lies which have put them into these top positions and roles in this attack upon America and Democracy that they are really employed in, by their employers who are destroyers of Democracy and America.

-------------

The struggle to retain a CRASS system of SYSTEMATIC DEATH but portraying a caring, warm, humanitarian heroic rescuing society as a trap, a lurid vacation into fantasy and political greasy-vaseline-coated paradise. You can thank these celebrities and politicians I have written of for years (on my Facebook page for years on end, using their names and then trying to not promote them by writing their real names and then creating this blog and only referring to them as the hate memes I created and finally--SILENCED AND SILENCED until I just make vague reference to them because I try so hard to not exhibit hate or enraged chagrin at their stupidity, hate and the crimes they are being programmed to commit in order to foment more chaos, death and destruction.

------

It was these people who helped bring Trump into power. It was these very people who are the most vociferous about fighting rape culture in H-wood and for fighting against racism who support the worst, most fake racists who bring about the most despair around the planet. They are simply and merely the fake opposition of the forces that they claim they are "fighting" against.

-----------

I am silenced from even trying to write anything about this, and what I can barely type out and think out, always rewritten afterwards, remains constricted and restricted access and accessible only to those who are being told to hate me for these ideas and what I am and who I am and what they think i should be and am not.

I have an entire spectrum of concepts, stories and writing I can't get out due to these endless series of blocks to typing, thinking and then access to real public accessibility for recognition of my own writing or concepts.

All of this has been completely reinforced by leaders of the Democratic Party of the United States and it's being done wth absolute RACISM, APPROVAL OF RAPE AND TORUTRE OF ME, and funded obviously by their covert operations and associations. I have to wonder how much of a role the Republicans are playing in this at this point, as so many "liberals" have attacked me for so many years in order to get promoted by their false oppositional opponents so they can continue to disseminate the farcical distortion that America is actually a country that is fighting against these hateful policies (which I always refer to as being "Nazi" but there is a dearth of other philosophical and political tracks that this system relies upon other than a purely "Nazi" ideology or mode of attack and propagandized hate programming).

------------

I do not consider myself to necessarily be a victim of racism as much as a victim of other victims who need victims in order to assuage their own sense of having been victimized.


Other people who are treated in the same way as I am are not of any particular race or creed and could be white people with blue/blond configurations of appearance.


The perspective of being a victim of racism is something that I believe is part of this behavior modification torture exercise in power that these terrorists are inflicting upon me. If you observe the types of movies that the already highly programmed minority minions put out, being victims of racism is nearly the entire theme that they focus upon. This is a calculated self-imprisonment that this kind of brainwashing/programming instils into the target so they learn self-depreciating behaviors, combined with automatic hate towards those they are instructed to "hate" which they then pour out onto the targets as surrogates for their own sense of victimization.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another day of sleazy, sick dirty foul arnold hate-ni88er your robotic former governor of california working for both his and newsom's endless praise and promotions into the new nazi world order h-wood regime convergence of one-world order consolidation. Every day that ugly sleazy filth "listens" to my inner thoughts to yell abuse and insults at what I am thinking with threats not to "think" what they are pumping into my subconscious, hacking into my laptop to tweak a thought reaction or vulnerability therein so they can insert their programming just so they can rationalize yelling abuse which culminates in death threats and more torture--tears torture out of my eyes completely destroyed cheek and facial tissue damage from 20 years of tears pouring out of my eyes daily for hours per day--years and years. When ugly shittrash-nigger arnold came with non-stop blacks and now violent murderous cartel Mexican ?--thug gang-bangers who starred as drug cartel murderous "strong" attacking the "white man" who they grovel to as slum dog millionaire--aspirants groveling dumb moose-like thug pawns being uncle tom replacements for the plethora of blacks surrounding the german and austrian sleazy dirty thugs who just flick their little snot fingers and the black americans--all yelling with bombastic "strength" about the injustice they bear as representatives of racial prejudice and discrimination. They are the foremost attackers upon me in physical violence terms almost as much as ugly dirty shitnigger arnold who is never, ever identified by ICE as any immigrant threat. Those brown-skinned with naturalization papers are still targeted even when the ICE agents are aware of their status but no questions aimed at the real vermin poisoning the blood of america ugly arnold. My body has further deteriorated from the years of his violence and instruction to the "me two" skank shit of shitalina non-jolie scum ape trash parasite with ape pitt pig who starred in movies "fighting Nazis" all literally just awaiting instruction on how to behave like murderous, genocidal fascist nazi thugs as partners with ugly sick shitnigger arnold on how to create this merger which they have not just "violently" but not merely "murderously" but--oh the words I should look up in a thesaurus as most Americans shun such verbal description while they are fully implementing the rise of such behavior and overtake by this rancid filth arnold filthtrash-nigger such a filthy and nasty dirty creep. Never questioned due to his nazi background thusly glorified as being some incredible muscular disgusting hulk of social engineering and the dread Kennedy family post the actual glorious intellectual and upstanding John and perhaps his brother Robert in the shadows but following the leader. Putting fascists into power and they are still pushing him to help them remain in luxury lifestyle abundance america can go to hell and let nazis overtake--that is what the broken down kennedy family now is and the battle over that building is actually of more symbolic import than people realize. A Crumbling edifice of past-long--ago Camelot now turned into camel-lot parking for nazi orgy blank and meaningless movie fodder. A bemusement park in Californication of outdated celebrities revamped into celestial appearance one of which is dolly the sheeple part ton of bs which is never questioned likewise nor are any of the vampire lying nazi bigots polished with knobs of rotund amplification of Congressional dark money funding so america appears like a shining beacon. Headed by not Atlas Shrugged in the form of deformed body apperature arnold shitnigger trashy nazi filth infestation no--glorified as another polished deception to urge americans to allow more of the vermin to poison the blood so they can more easily suck more out while appearing as white nights in shining armored security fascist gestapo guards coming to ensure anyone venturing into your secluded gated white nazi community gets killed surreptitiously covertly via their death squad gestapo teams handed poisons, drugs and brain implants with gangs coming to rape and torture upon order. All handed down in instruction from the California Governor's rape association of white nazi overtake. They want to actually create little "tech" fiefdom's so said the "Mexican immigrant" white boy in appearance (hair shorn to disguise his dark hair) gil duran (*author of "Nerd Reich" fame, bolstered by NY times reading lists, etc but surely instructed on what to detail as his "investigative journalist" title is for the San Francisco Guardian where he has operated in the past). On personal terms with ole gavin and that means even older ole arnold hate-nazi nigger trash he's really despicable and his nazi brown-skinned thug goons yelling death threats grabbing my breasts were instructed to do this under ugly not jolie shitalina's endless years of having groups of people scream insults about my "breasts" as I am shitting the poison out never-ending detox for years and years until I am at the breaking point due to the trump-era 16 hours of torrture and abuse per day while the poisons, still never out after 20 years or more of fighting to stop the drugging and poisoning--and still very ill still the poison remains and they abuse me without fail every morning when the drugging is fresh in my blood stream after having been injected or pumped with it in sleep state--Or my morning beverages are poisoned this group has access to all manufacturing and pirating of products so all is poisoned in wrapped, prepared state puon the shelf even but I must store some food products in my home which I do need to get energy to deal with endless life-threatening abuse and violence imposed upon me hours an dhours without end. A morning without me struggling with all my strength and might to not react to the brain-implant thought process of lightening-speed instant reaction in my "brain" my mind reacting to insults and as quickly as they yell pre-planned insults because they perpetually hack their photos and the thought control videos--which I may not "click" on but I see them. The instant "reaction" of thoughts which may have been implanted becomes the next hour of death threats for having "thought" this instant reaction which I cannot control). It turns into hours of back-and forth yelling. This is not isolated to dirty ugly stupid sick shitnigger arnold--who is persistently without end daily hours of abuse to render my thoughts as my brain is put in survival stress mode they extract more ideas for that ugly slime sick fuck to steal as his own--or to profit off. Since they all rely on scripts and then repeat thought processes for their careers and lives, and I have avoided them, people like them and have formerly had "artistic' friends with which to talk about artistic matters or politics or anything else, always looking for an original thought and eschewing the standard programming because long ago I realized there was a lot of conformity to whittling down thought into palatable easy-listening music like elevator scripts which abound. Or that has been my experience I am ALWAYS surrounded by the terrorists of this group and like a surrealistic dream of living in a caged mental trap entrapment, I hear only ugly sick things form them to just render me in a state of negating their society but forced to be "around them" and their u gly stupid immature sick insulting abuse statements for every thought and action I do. All day and night, and they create the flaws for which they latch onto abusing me (subliminal sentences implanted via voice-to-skull technology as I am drugged without a single person to talk to and for decades literally I have been forced into this state due to their poisoning). The focus is always on my external physical appearance which is covered with scars, blemishes deformity which increases as this non-stop daily barrage of hate is dumped on me by the huge deformed mutated ugly sick filth of this dirty crap arnold shitnigger who has a LOT of hate and ugliness he needs to dump on me or anybody he can. It is the same with them all, they dump and dump ferociously all their insecurities and hate upon me. The women are always fixated on their physical appearance so they make sure to deform and have me mutilated p lus they are "feminists" so they must have me sexually asasulted as well to try to demoralize demean make me grey broken down. My body has withered from not being able to "just ignore them" as the goody people tell me through their version of "help' (after teleporting me to slamming objects violently on the ground in front of me as symbol of their rage that I am not helping them all to obtain some huge h-wood complex of media corporate empiric whatever--no one tells me the end goal. From the black energy of their attacks on me this Paramount/Warner Brothers' merger appears to be the frenetic frantic tipping point of their usual hateful rape and murder personalities into a frenzy of violence at me fso ugly arnold can produce some original ideas (derived out of murdering me as his goal is and his threats he promises to fulfill are--the goal also is to abuse and threaten me so violently that any "resistance" is met by near death. The latino men are very good at this and they are even more violent than the "Italian-American" mafia out of Brooklyn (maybe they are holding back a bit since I am from Brooklyn but I doubt that is the reason--or I mean my family was from Brooklyn I was born in Glen Cove and lived in Forest Hills one year and then Purchase for another year but somehow I feel a sort of identification on a very slim margin of parallel but the latinos out of mexico or whereever there is no common ground except we are all on earth in this spot all with an agenda. Theirs to perform acts of gangland violence and brutal psychological and sexual violence not at the extreme they may have rendered upon others in the past--there is a death and very morbid energy from one of them. Waves of "dark spirits" surround his attack upon me it is reflected even in my immediate environment). They are the uncle toms which arnold uses as his proxy and his racism which they are controlled by is vented out on me. //So I see my body just mutilated, old aged completely growing old from this daily ugly hate dumped on me by these people who all have insecurities and this tech enables them to unleash it out onto me. It is such a welcomed and cherished technology the politicians likewise have a lot of bs to dump on anybody possible and they all want elimination of any competition to their control and money. Any mention to them of the principles for which America was a truly great country in concept, the "shining beacon" upon which the tired and impoverished rushed and then the gold diggers came and once all was wealthy and originality the nazis who had originally intended to crush america under hitler's plan (really Stalin's plan or maybe more Lenin's plan and perhaps before him Marx's plan and before him and Engels --mostly the german not the jew---on and on this plan to create this global systematic conformity and mass elimination of most of the population so little huge plantation could spring up in california with gavin and his crew and arnold and his plantation system and all the celebrities with their masses of brown, black and jewish constructs all "fighting against racism" the most stupid and dumb racist promoters --my family included or those people I was forced to be around and endure for about 15 years of my life then rushing to get out--they were almost the first brought in to torture me to try to re-establish this parasitic feeding function of the AIPAC---yes my family is connected to the nazi jewish leagues out of nyc who like the rothschild's hand over sacrifices --as in millions or more---for promotion into nazi culture --resulting in nazi paris hilton's family bigots with her own black chuck d out of public enemy the first to violently glare in threats against me for being happy her goddamn mansion was burned down in a moment of divine justice against the rancid filth she represents--a most ugly vile bigot antisemite her sister married to the gold mine of the rotschilds and as representative paris h-ton of bs comes with the black "fighting racism" yelling boldly but when I was explaining and saying "I only meant that after 13 years of her fully participating in having my home(s) destroyed my body raped my body poisoned and drugged into deformity so as usual the blonde nazi women can feel lighter, free and happy that only "they' get to be "beautiful" and congress and society must upkeep the old standards imposed on all societies around the planet--for centuries at least---and so, he almost physically assaulted me they cut my disaility money off that week and it's still off--that was back in november 2025 but the actual real cut-off lasting to this very day happened in March, 2025. Under the instruction of them all (just mentioning some of the American and nazi influences the american paris hil-ton of shit with her black "activist" "strong" yelling bullshit chuck d of public enemy--the guy with the not dope but dopey voice and his huge clock on a chain partnering with a blonde white woman in italy for a "reality tv show" where he literally falls down to run after her while she makes a nazi pose sniffing the air as italians laugh at the black "boy" running after the white "girl" in devotion--that is the h-wood influence upon these "bold singing" yapping do-nothing but "active in their community" so all he could say with hate and violence is that "good people are losing their homes" i kept sa ying I was referencing this one aspect of that filthy skank whore pjrostituted real porno scum not his "poor blacks" of los angeles who are undoubtedly very wealthy living in the hills and mansions, and like himself living off the royalties of "fight the power" which he is only fighting me--the "powerless" victim of racism but "jewish" as they define me forcing yet more cliched stereotypes on me

Once more, I could not "ignore' although I literally was trying with every ounce nuance and bit of my strength to not react. The dr...