Friday, March 5, 2021

Terrorist Report: continuation of cuts into my toes, skin burned away every day while sleeping in the comatose microchipped state while being teleported so my consciousness (while sleeping) is in the teleported location..

 I have been writing about this for months. This torture and dismemberment has been ongoing for years, with various parts of my body severed out (part of my uterus, a partial hysterectomy was performed on me while I was 'sleeping"--part of my intestines came out of my body, completely severed off with an incision but I did not "save" this severed part of the intestine or take a photo as my camera has been broken and I am forced into such poverty I can't afford to buy more and more things that are destroyed every single month by this group of terrorists).


I have spent literally years trying to block the entry into my room while I sleep but I cannot unless I can board up the walls and pour cement on all the tiles and cracks of the bathroom. Otherwise, my efforts have not stopped these attacks. I sleep with layers of packaging tape around every toe, around the arch of my feet with socks and I sleep in a pair of pants that I have sown material into the foot openings so there is only the waist area that is open. There is a tie string with loops in the pants, which are ripped off when I wake up, the string that I tied so tight around my waist it could not move last night is loose and retied in a sloppy, loose knot. I have to resew this belt loop every two days and I sew triple knots into the many areas I try to reattach this piece onto.

There are so many dangerous injuries that this group has inflicted on me just from while I am sleeping my entire body is covered with cuts, blemishes and scars from these attacks. now they are severing my toes off slowly as they ahve already broken the toes which they are now slicing the very thin skin and other tissue into every day so blow is being blocked from flowing--every single day now for almost half a year.

When WHEN will anyone ever step-in and stop this? I have tried I am blocked in every aspect of finances. These people attacking me are sick and disgusting and I am being told that I must provide some disgusting man and his wife with a baby so they can be handed even MORE promotions for exploiting and dismembering and torturing me FOR YEARS WITHOUT END EVERY SINGLE DAY.


All of this is fully supported by the likes of Nancy Pelosi and the near entire spectrum of the H-wood "A-list" celebrities who are taking turns being handed top awards for their acting. The slew of them who just won G-Globe awards have come out with their resultant speeches in interviews about how the situation for women is far improved (for them, that means because they just "won" AND for movie themes regarding issues of things like Habeus Corpus, and detainee and State-sponsored terrorism for which they star and receive awards for playing the defender of all liberties and rights under the Constitution--except in real life when it comes to ME they are THRILLED by participating in this torture and terrorist crime

and then they say that the situation for "women" is improving in H-wood (for them).

It is people like this who are participating in this and I have been writing of this dismemberment for which they stand and defend and are promoted and receiving millions of dollars to stash away for their portfolios and investments and lavish lifestyles and to influence more people to serve and obey them in this utterly sickening fascist system for which they truly stand. 

This slashing of my body eveyr single day for years has been absolutely condoned by highest forces in the US Government, some of whom have openly and very happily participated in and laughed to my face about . Obviously Trump is one along with his very disgusting wives out of fascist Europe, but the Americans are as sickeningly disgusting about their gleeful participation in this most disgusting torture, rape and hate crime against me.

There is so much hard poison glued into my spine that I cannot stand straight nor can I balance on my hips. With them cutting into my feet what little I can do to stand up and walk is now being further hindered. 


I need someone to actually defend the US Constitution and Defend women's rights and actually care about racism to stop these sick criminals and terrorists who play such "important" lead roles in defending all the categories I have just listed.


When will anyone ever stop this crime against me for which I am innocent of all blame and these people are being showered with money and prizes for this kind of behavior, which I have stated earlier today is a part of THEIR mind control programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment