Friday, March 5, 2021

Terrorist Report: continuation of cuts into my toes, skin burned away every day while sleeping in the comatose microchipped state while being teleported so my consciousness (while sleeping) is in the teleported location..

 I have been writing about this for months. This torture and dismemberment has been ongoing for years, with various parts of my body severed out (part of my uterus, a partial hysterectomy was performed on me while I was 'sleeping"--part of my intestines came out of my body, completely severed off with an incision but I did not "save" this severed part of the intestine or take a photo as my camera has been broken and I am forced into such poverty I can't afford to buy more and more things that are destroyed every single month by this group of terrorists).


I have spent literally years trying to block the entry into my room while I sleep but I cannot unless I can board up the walls and pour cement on all the tiles and cracks of the bathroom. Otherwise, my efforts have not stopped these attacks. I sleep with layers of packaging tape around every toe, around the arch of my feet with socks and I sleep in a pair of pants that I have sown material into the foot openings so there is only the waist area that is open. There is a tie string with loops in the pants, which are ripped off when I wake up, the string that I tied so tight around my waist it could not move last night is loose and retied in a sloppy, loose knot. I have to resew this belt loop every two days and I sew triple knots into the many areas I try to reattach this piece onto.

There are so many dangerous injuries that this group has inflicted on me just from while I am sleeping my entire body is covered with cuts, blemishes and scars from these attacks. now they are severing my toes off slowly as they ahve already broken the toes which they are now slicing the very thin skin and other tissue into every day so blow is being blocked from flowing--every single day now for almost half a year.

When WHEN will anyone ever step-in and stop this? I have tried I am blocked in every aspect of finances. These people attacking me are sick and disgusting and I am being told that I must provide some disgusting man and his wife with a baby so they can be handed even MORE promotions for exploiting and dismembering and torturing me FOR YEARS WITHOUT END EVERY SINGLE DAY.


All of this is fully supported by the likes of Nancy Pelosi and the near entire spectrum of the H-wood "A-list" celebrities who are taking turns being handed top awards for their acting. The slew of them who just won G-Globe awards have come out with their resultant speeches in interviews about how the situation for women is far improved (for them, that means because they just "won" AND for movie themes regarding issues of things like Habeus Corpus, and detainee and State-sponsored terrorism for which they star and receive awards for playing the defender of all liberties and rights under the Constitution--except in real life when it comes to ME they are THRILLED by participating in this torture and terrorist crime

and then they say that the situation for "women" is improving in H-wood (for them).

It is people like this who are participating in this and I have been writing of this dismemberment for which they stand and defend and are promoted and receiving millions of dollars to stash away for their portfolios and investments and lavish lifestyles and to influence more people to serve and obey them in this utterly sickening fascist system for which they truly stand. 

This slashing of my body eveyr single day for years has been absolutely condoned by highest forces in the US Government, some of whom have openly and very happily participated in and laughed to my face about . Obviously Trump is one along with his very disgusting wives out of fascist Europe, but the Americans are as sickeningly disgusting about their gleeful participation in this most disgusting torture, rape and hate crime against me.

There is so much hard poison glued into my spine that I cannot stand straight nor can I balance on my hips. With them cutting into my feet what little I can do to stand up and walk is now being further hindered. 


I need someone to actually defend the US Constitution and Defend women's rights and actually care about racism to stop these sick criminals and terrorists who play such "important" lead roles in defending all the categories I have just listed.


When will anyone ever stop this crime against me for which I am innocent of all blame and these people are being showered with money and prizes for this kind of behavior, which I have stated earlier today is a part of THEIR mind control programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...