Sunday, March 7, 2021

Terrorist report: March 7, 2021. My drinking water is being poisoned once more with a foul plastic taste. I drank it yesterday and the bottle was half full (I keep the glass bottle in my refrigerator) and it tasted clean just last night. Today, after the mechanical arms got through destroying things and cutting into my body (with harsh chemicals smeared on my skin, hair and into my food, sprayed on clothing, on the floors and every single place I live and on my body and clothing). The mechanical arms can not only pass through small spaces but have spraying capabilities and small knives/cutting instruments attached. I have no doubt I am drugged every single night in such a manner, probably through skin patches. They have destroyed so much of the texture of my skin that I am literally covered with blemishes and body disfigurements (in addition to the poison that has been inserted through my food all my life that has hardened into my spine/hips/legs/feet/arms/skull/neck etc and into viscerae). How many more presidents, politicians and actors and mafia actors and leaders must I endure with near-death attacks going on nearly perpetually? With all these attacks they teleport me nightly to death scenes, rape scenes, me being " homeless" in the teleportation skits, abuse and insults and threats and rape and endless interrogations and brainwashing and hate without end by these actors who emit "love" and "compassion" in every bs presentation they make about how much they care (that includes the politicians). This is an ongoing attack that president after president has engaged in or allowed all my life. How much longer must I wait before there is even a single person who will stand by me instead of backing down, remaining silent and watching and obeying these crooks, sleaze rapist and fascist scumbag whores? I now have a very nasty actor out of Europ-a-land who is a most repulsive abuser and has only hate towards me. This person, from my experience of having lived in Europe, is an absolutely anti-American infiltrator and yet this group of actors completely laughs as they watch him abuse me and me fight back like it's a circus performance. Meanwhile the politicians completely support and defend HIM and participate WITH HIM in attacking ME. I am being poisoned and this attack has begun with my drinking water, amongst other deadly attacks by this disgusting actor who I have told from the first second he began to attack me that he's not anything to me but a hateful personality and to go away--he's been using threats of death, poisoning, heart palpitations, teleportation skits of rape and death, my home stinking my flowers dying every day--(moreso than the usual endless attack but increased). Still, my government supports him because he has helped them to forge a deal for a lot of $ going to Nazi-controlled California. Forget about skin color when it comes to what is in control in California and who. Will anyone ever stop this Nazi empire out of Whorewood, GmbH, Inc in California, partnering to use this technology upon me. I had to leave the United States to obtain health care, and this group has forced me into such poverty that I can no longer afford ANY health care whatsoever. They have made me so financially unstable that I could fall at any moment. If I had an accident, which they keep trying to put me into with near-death car accidents continuously forced upon me by their terrorist teams here, I would have no recourse or support system in health care or in anything else. Will someone please, please please get this rotten actor from Austria off me, along with his other Nazi buddies out of his country and Germany and plus the multitudes of English actors (and one Welsh, or maybe two or more but definitely an old man out of Wales has also participated in this situtaion of attack upon me in a more vicarious form but undoubtedly has offered advice on how to crush my spirit and soul and body through all kinds of physical violence endlessly directed at me--because whomsoever breaks my spirit and body will "get" more high awards so this throng of sleazy, slutty stupid creeps has not stopped for nearly a decade with me crying out for help every single day for years and only more politicians and more media stars and more news anchors get involved to likewise get their own promotions. Meanwhile America is in a perpetual crisis that began under the administration of this death and terror system aimed at me--under their tenure the American situation has worsened nearly immeasurably. But I need a support system and for this hell to be stopped from this sleazy and nasty Europigape creep from Austria--I have only been writing about him for over a month or longer--time is now slipping it's another disgusting unwanted pig ape torturing me to obtain endless awards and deals by the fascist Nazi organization that has taken over the United States, thanks to these meaningless whores I have been writing about for YEARS to the endless silence and silencing of everyone. With all my prescient warnings that have gone unrecognized and unheeded, but were accurate--to this very moment of warning about continuing to allow them to just go on and on inducting more stupid soldiers into this army of dumb with the result of America slipping and turning into a cesspool of hate and destruction with fascists ready to take over for their Kontrol. But this creep is now ordering my food to be poisoned and I so hope this creep is destroyed please get this rotten piece of crap off me--but every time I write about how disgusting they are, they only get more promotions and deals and front lead roles in more crappy movies about how they are saving the world and America. When will anyone be responsible at least for the future security of the United States enough to stop this?

 It's not just the cumulative effect of non-stop, daily and nightly stress upon my psyche and body systems as a result of "traumatization", which is the terrorists' eternal and vigilant intended effect, but the cuts into my body along with the spraying of toxic substances around the region that is being cut is also a factor in blood poisoning--sepia. My IMMUNE SYSTEM being overly taxed for about a DECADE has contributed to my body breaking down and aging nearly exponentially during this last decade of non-stop torture, disfigurement and violence aimed at me. Of course, that is their intended effect besides slowly and "covertly" murdering me. The more I look weakened and deteriorated the more the claim that I "died" from my body breaking down seemingly naturally can be increased. Along with seemingly "irrational" behavior due to being drugged eternally and under life-threatening attack every time I drive and with my food intake, continuously I break down physically. 


THEY HAVE ALSO STOLEN THE ONE AND ONLY CONSOLATION I HAVE, WHICH IS MY CAT LA MOUX (TRUMP STOLE HER AND HAS THREATENED TO KILL HER INNUMERABLE TIMES). She was born in 1998 and 7 years ago when the first "A-list" celebrity began to teleport and torture/rape me, I wrote ceaselessly for the first two weeks of his onslaught of the beginning of another two years of his rape and violence--but I said no and after two weeks he had my cat thrown in the swimming pool where I was staying, they took a photo of her nearly drowning and then stole her. I have been teleported to her a few times, and she is now very old and I have no idea if she is alive or not but if so, I want her back alive with my own home, paid for by these millionaire/billionaire rapists and criminals from all the millions of dollars they have been paid for their criminal antics including the theft of many of my ideas but also while ensuring I receive not a single penny for any attempt I make at earning a single dollar from all the exertions I have made to lift myself up from this cesspool they forced upon me.

so I have no recourse, no stability in any sense whatsoever, due to this group. I have no loving, kind or fun person or animal in my vicinity willing to risk being killed by defending me. All animals I have taken care of since they stole my cat have all been killed or stolen from me once more. I have therefore not a single person to even have a chat with. I have no support system and I am surrounded by violence and hate on a 24/7 basis, with non-stop attacks that continue to, at best, aggravate me, but at worse it's like a broken record in my inner ear of hate that revolves like a spinning hate hole forced into my brain by their tech, drugging and the subliminal hate content that creates such a reaction (that goes on for hours). I also can't breathe deeply, which is akin to what I wrote a few days ago about being slowly suffocated to death. In this stress state, along with innumerable attacks, I also am being attacked by their remote and microchip implant tech into a nervous state of shallow breathing and heart palpitations--so literally I cannot breathe except very shallow with this traumatized induced state that has gone on every single day for hours, for a few years (like nearly a decade). 


My health is so badly deteriorated and I do understand that their ultimate goal is my murder but all appearing like I just "aged" and broke down, mentally or physically. Already when I tried to get help from the health care system and had to explain a few things, I was automatically diagnoses with a mental disorder although all I did was describe to the person interviewing me aspects of attacks upon me as I sat answering questions in a pleasant tone, with no creepy wacked out answers to the questions. I said nothing that would be deemed to be a condition of mental disorder but they placed this diagnosis on me for official record. I am just adding this because I basically have done nothing "wrong" or illegal and am no criminal and have not even been a political activist, as in , any threat to this hate system in a political sense. They just don't like me trying to compete against them and trying to win and then beating them when I do compete (as has been often the case before such poisoning was inflicted as to make me nearly paralyzed and "disabled" due to their attacks). As for the psychological effects, after a lifetime of drugging and now the decade of torture, I have reacted in a hysterical manner and have written under these influences. But with all the continuous attacks such as cutting into my skin, spraying toxic substances on the clothing, blankets and sheets where I have been cut (at night, while sleeping and my consciousness is teleported elsewhere, I am essentially comatose in my original primary body state but my consciousness is teleported to the location where I am then abused, assaulted, insulted and threatened LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT with the most sick, sleazy and stupid violent sleazy dumb skits possible--by these self-ordained icons of "class and style" and compassion and posturing bs.

--------

So, this is to describe a murder attempt. My character assassination has almost been completed and that was not done through wealthy celebrities but by their minions (white men and women and blacks and everyone else inbetween in color range) when I attempted to get health care and help and support because they forced me into such dire poverty. 


now I live in another death trap of torture, surveillance, rape and dismemberment while THEY ARE POISONING me so the poison seeps into my blood stream.

I am broken down physically AND I NEED THIS TO BE STOPPED IMMEDIATELY. So far two US Presidents have presided over this contract out on me and I have been waiting for the next administration to actually step up and defend "Democracy" and it appears that they just want everything to go back to more smooth criminals flouting bs lines about how much they care about everything while the system keeps killing people they don't like, i.e. moi.


However, I think this group is a disgusting example of the deterioration of everything that is truly glorious and classy on this planet and I do want to live with my body intact and the beauty that is marginally remaining to not be destroyed any longer by these utterly disgusting scumbag rapist whore nazi filth that has ordered this non-stop filth poured into my body, hair and skin and all that I breathe in and eat. My body has become nearly rancid from blood poisoning due to this shit group of filth and crap and their stinking, dirty hate system forced upon me.

They continue to get plastic surgery and their homes cleaned by bowing, smiling "brown and black" slaves serving them (in LA and everywhere else, if they can get it they will). 

How many years I have been writing about this and still I am continuing this endless script that is a broken record except that my body is not capable of sustaining more and more and more poisoning along with non-stop hate and stress attacks they use with this technology that literally blocks my heart and breathing and oxygen intake, thus reducing immune system and increasing risk of all kinds of deadly diseases and failures for my body system.

PLUS FUNGUS AND MOLD put into my room on a daily basis, on all furniture and into all closets where my clothing is. Into my food sometimes. They used to put fungus into my ear canals, into my vagina and in my hair--every single day. I have had to nearly hermetically seal off all windows for the night so I was continuously breathing this fungus/mold mixture in plus the rancid toxic sprays they continue to put on my furniture, clothing and on my body and food--every day, for years. They have also inserted or injected substances under my skin with surface as round, hard objects and thus appear as cysts. I need health care to remove these and the doctors I go to say they will charge me over $600 to just incise a small little round object. I thus have to live with this disgusting object (there are two of them on different parts of my body) and can't do a single thing to remove them. They did this to me in America and it took me a few years to get any Medicaid health care clinic to even remove a huge one that was inserted on my chest. The clinics would inform me that my health care did not cover this, and that also their equipment was "gone" to remove such an object.

This is the kind of slow murder and disfigurement I have had to suffer with for years, and it was why I left the US (I have only JUST BEGUN to begin to describe how bad it was in the US). Now, due to Obama and Trump, I have been put into such poverty that I can't afford to see a Thai doctor so thus, I have zero health care once more because of these presidents and their greed and hate (don't tell me that Obama is not anti-Semitic--and by the way, I am not part of that culture or religion but they don't care, they want me to be in a category that makes the white bigots comfortable that everyone is in a place that puts them on top and by association with the endless stereotypes they are continuously reinforcing, thanks to mind control organizations like H-wood and it's tentacle arms of brainwashing into racist and Nazi ideology (please don't exclude blacks in this process as they are vitally important in keeping up various pretenses but meanwhile reinforcing the stereotypes and also the divide pattern as they are set against jews now in order to be elevated by white supremacists--).


And so, I am now in a much worse position to receive health care while this non-stop poisoning continues. All I do, literally, is clean up stinking toxic filth that is sprayed on every single thing in my room and on my body--every single day. I am so exhausted from it that I cannot clean up the normal things that really need cleaning.


-----------

Please will someone do something to stop this murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment