Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Annoying terrorist report (but not too serious but bad enuf): my brand new curtains--pretty, paisley sort of design with a dark pinkish panel on the interior edge--terrorists have ripped threads out of the material so there are shoddy and shabby rips in the fabric. Every beautiful and clean, new thing I get is ripped, torn, threads are removed, stains put in, scratches and etc. All I own is made shabby, stinking and broken down by these terrorist. In addition to NEVER being able to type at my regular speed (which is extremely fast) I also have not had a home or any property that has not been made broken down, with holes, rips tears, seams ripped out, stains put in, stinking and foul, etc etc. I keep waiting for some distant future time when this will be stopped so I am not besotted with stinking filth in my living space and my clothing is not stinking and ripped and with stains and holes and shredded and/or shrunk and my property is respected and not vandalized on a daily basis (or on any basis). Waiting for my country and it's govermment to respect the rule of law, the US Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights in respect to this never-ending ongoing situation of my targeting and attack and terror operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The "dumbing-down" hate teams of hackers (dumbing down a universal control mechanism the "4th Reich" employs continuously via all sorts of maneuvers. Media block, mergers of news outlets into a global, systematic controlled news output system. Hacking which is done so cleverly most people don't know that their algorithm searches are being tailored to block out real "alternative" journalism. I find that most of the people who attack me do not read many books but are working to abuse me so they can become the leaders of an artistic entertainment sphere totally controlled by themselves but they spend hours per day torturing me to obtain every single Idea derived from reading my entire life--literall6 years of daily information extraction via torture and then cognitive BLOCKS TO ALL MY SEARCHES and non-stop hacking blocking typing functionality so I am forced to spend hours fighting to type one or two pages with backspacing rewriting pounding with extreme forc emy entire hand simple keys almost nothing coming out--typing at my normal speed of more than 100 words per minut e has been impossible for at elast 30 years of non-stop itnerference with every single lsystemj. can't type even quickly at all. Then tey attack my brain so I can't think clearly adn then they abuse me and poison and drug so I am endlessly rugged poisoned and abused so the trauma effect and then in their private telepoarttion torture sessions I am "able" to communciate fully only verbally--in my thoughts can't even speak for more than a few minutes without my throat implant constricting my air passages my throat is tightneed so I am choking literally when I speak to people on phone and in person I am so blocked with cognition blocks I can't calculate most basic math equations as they play numbers games for basic cash interactions I can't subract or add the most simple and when I do come up with a number it is "wrong" my brain literally places a "hold" on the wrong number "telling" me that this absolutely incorrect calculation is completely correct. These are just some examplesl) but---right now, trying to learn new ideas using AI. The system incorporates videos and links underneath the discussions. The creeps have begun to, routinely every time I try to copy the links---

  They are literally "gluing" the cursor pointer of the mouse kinetically to the motion of the pointer so I click on a url from yo...