Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Annoying terrorist report (but not too serious but bad enuf): my brand new curtains--pretty, paisley sort of design with a dark pinkish panel on the interior edge--terrorists have ripped threads out of the material so there are shoddy and shabby rips in the fabric. Every beautiful and clean, new thing I get is ripped, torn, threads are removed, stains put in, scratches and etc. All I own is made shabby, stinking and broken down by these terrorist. In addition to NEVER being able to type at my regular speed (which is extremely fast) I also have not had a home or any property that has not been made broken down, with holes, rips tears, seams ripped out, stains put in, stinking and foul, etc etc. I keep waiting for some distant future time when this will be stopped so I am not besotted with stinking filth in my living space and my clothing is not stinking and ripped and with stains and holes and shredded and/or shrunk and my property is respected and not vandalized on a daily basis (or on any basis). Waiting for my country and it's govermment to respect the rule of law, the US Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights in respect to this never-ending ongoing situation of my targeting and attack and terror operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment