Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Annoying terrorist report (but not too serious but bad enuf): my brand new curtains--pretty, paisley sort of design with a dark pinkish panel on the interior edge--terrorists have ripped threads out of the material so there are shoddy and shabby rips in the fabric. Every beautiful and clean, new thing I get is ripped, torn, threads are removed, stains put in, scratches and etc. All I own is made shabby, stinking and broken down by these terrorist. In addition to NEVER being able to type at my regular speed (which is extremely fast) I also have not had a home or any property that has not been made broken down, with holes, rips tears, seams ripped out, stains put in, stinking and foul, etc etc. I keep waiting for some distant future time when this will be stopped so I am not besotted with stinking filth in my living space and my clothing is not stinking and ripped and with stains and holes and shredded and/or shrunk and my property is respected and not vandalized on a daily basis (or on any basis). Waiting for my country and it's govermment to respect the rule of law, the US Constitution and the UN Charter on Human Rights in respect to this never-ending ongoing situation of my targeting and attack and terror operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Physically assaulted by yet another bossed-around wanna be boss of the plantation underling of the nazi sick filth of ugly Austrian, nazi in every way and it is so apparent and amerikkka loves this ugly lout all his pretenses sell like nazi doughnuts to the would-be gestapo cops of Amerikkka in the suburbs and on the farms, on wall street etc he is relished like something put on a horrific meat-dog junk food bonanza a huge hulk of bullshit and nazi hate generating more hate for the white4 nazi plantation assembly now in "control" as they always have been using all nefarious means to infiltrate. The Communist scare is real, as I just ascertain that on the border of the former Soviet bloc as ugly arnold had been in austria, the communist psycho-politics of social engineering for a totalitarian system using "socialism" as a veneer---and thus, yet another "progressive" "fighting trump " violent abuser black as usual rushing to assault me like candice owens had done--no warning no rationale no justification only just instantly rushing at me while white nazi trash orders the dirty creeps to do so and they do it eagerly like rabid animals---this one frenzied that his sorjourner LIES in congress are over at least for now---his role of civil rights leadership canceled and now I can only ascertain as well that communists grabbed onto civil rights and transferred righteous fight against racism into a divide- and control scheme with communist socialist overtones. John Lewis may have been a full-on CIA conscript into being a "Civil Rights" leader and although he supposedly was "beaten" it is apparent that his entourage are frauds as far as I can tell. Viciously assaulting me while nazi rapist is instructing him to do so has no justification and in this context I am completely innocent. Writing that socialism is fascism and then reacting as a fascist to that is very telling in how deception has infested and infected the former civil rights movement and antisemitism has taken over. The plan to oust jews from israel has culminated in me b eing the thrust into the arena by jews while I have had almost nothing to do with that diaspora my entire life and while having attemted they were so hostile I just tried to be "American" because I identify with that. but now "they" are differentiating and casting me out of every group and the witch trials don't include any list of what I have done "wrong" other than be a b-word fighting them for over 20 years or much longer after they mutilate drug and rape me when I had been very loving kind and open friendly (drugged drugged drugged). Ugly arnold is so desperate to get this contract and my ideas because his formulaic nazi superman hate murder psychopath plots are pretty repetitive by now.// arnold hate-i88er terminigger dirty rapist arnold, formerly another governor with nazi ties and mentality like noem, walz and the corny crony out of CA currently residing in that office. The black male who shouts that he is not bossed and independent came at me with his cane to assault me and he came at me like some apparition of evil---just out of the blackness of my sleep state or in a drowsy, drugged up sleep deprivation state putting layers of clothing away which I spend hours per day wrapping, unwrapping, folding into plastic bags so they aren't sprayed with this rancid dead meat-stinking substance they spray on clothing and furniture continuously and for decades it has not stopped. But in that sphere of drugged inability to be balanced, literally I am crooked, in a burst at me rushing with cane upraised he tried to hit me I defended myself they took him away as I was trying to hit him with the cane instead but kept me pounding on a dummy figure so I would demonstrate rage and hate --which of course ugly arnold mentally masturbates over they love watching me screaming in rage and hate every day while I am so drugged in a trapped position of being too drugged to remain calm and composed while people I have never harmed, who have harmed me, rush at me violently because ugly arnold instructs them to do so. Hacking his k-rap on my youtube for years claiming to be "fighting trump" impeachment, etc and yet all he does is attack me and grovel with the usual male partnership of the good ole boys club but they are viciously assaulting me under his glaring square ugly demand and they eagerly comply--they can't wait, the black men and women the jewish men and women the latino jewish men and black women male hate abhorrence all. EAgerly they inflict as much racist hate upon me as they have harbored in their dirty little sleazy breasts for so long unleashing it out on me, wiiht permision of their dirty ugly "master" ugly arnold. He then began asking me for more ideas because they had " traumatized me"' and that opens my inability to block them out. He has people non-stop violently assaulting me his turned on smile of sadistic glee is ever-present as with shitalina the dumb and rotten rancid prostituted trashy filth all of you adore just as you all did the pretntions of dolly part ton of shit and bullshit the rest a plastic coated fabrication. So this nasty dirty man who has stolen all the memes of the Civil Rights era, and they (these progressives who partner with nazis, the blacks the jews out of the "south" ) all mention John Lewis as their mentor and hero. I am unsure if this Texan lying hater is a Progressive or a normalized Demo-crat because it's very hard to differentiate the abusers from the haters on that side of the hate one-sided spectrum by now. But his endless ranting using civil rights background as his platform and then fascistically assaulting me with a weapon which is lethal for having fought against fascism, whereas all this man has done is shuffle papers and open his lying ugly mouth in rage in front of lecterns. He gave no information as to why I did not ask I was just trying to stop the threat to my life as they as usual took away the celebrity politician (they are so intertwined it's like a chemical marriage of a caustic implosive pairing of unsuitable elements). Rushing violently and then saying nothing so I can only speculate as to "why" but it doesn't matter because the answer invariably always is promotion for the pricks pig apes prostitutes and putridity who all follow orders of ugly arnold, one-and-all are filthy exploiters put in power positions by a seemingly utterly destructive entity they all hail santa-nick with all their might to and violently vent their vicissitudes out on me. I had written a post yesterday stating what William Cooper had said in an Hour of the Time podcast: Socialism IS fascism and then I referenced Cooper and made note of the many Progressives who have rushed violently at me. I wrote about this "man" weeks ago because he hacked his impeachment spittle-speech on my youtube channel my computer once more froze from some hacking malware and I wrote on one of my social media places (this or another of this series Vignettes 1, 2 and 3 exist each has it''s own separate functionality at least in my division of attempting to categorize the types of attacks and commentary). A Latino man who starred in a tv show which I only watched in drugged and very sick from detox fascination. The filming of the first episode at least had been very original which enticed me. they hacked clips from season 3 it was of latino men in vicious gangland violence but a lot of verbal games and sparring and stealth killings. I can't say this was a mediocre show and it has been very popular but I try to avoid these tv shows because of what inevitably happened instantly a few hours after watching only season 1, episode 1 and then 1/4 of the 2nd episode of that season but about 3 clips, some of them longer maybe 25 minutes--of season 3 just in fascination with the hormone-driven violent and suspenseful titillation. And thusly speaking of titillation that evening as I was getting undressed the latino man, under ugly arnold's mental masturbation rape gaze (he's a rapist scum sleaze fully embraced by the me too prostituted nazis like shitalina and all the "feminist" filmmakers and nothing like the public outcry against rape exists when it comes to me because the money they are all handed or experience vicariously due to the enormous promotions handed out meted out like drugged candy to dope fiends is all that they can care about, literally it's a descent into an addict hell I am experiencing on a daily basis. All the minorities rally around ugly sleazy sick arnold to get permission to become nazi rapist racists if even to be the violent minority minions doing his filthy work for him, rubbing shoulders with the essence of unfettered allowance to commit all crimes and the hormone high therein is so enormous plus the promotions. It's a roman circus throughout. All the minorities rallied as I was getting undressed, naked, waking up, in sleep the ugly sick rat from depp his filthy spawn was as usual shouting screeching as the rat whining "loser loser" while I was turning off my fan and could not find the button in the dark with layers of material wrapped around my eyes so they can't inflict more permanent damage as they do regardless every day to my body then get people like these aspiring wanna be has-beens to inflict their suppressed rage out at me. Blacks in particular are so easily promoted especially the progressives yelling constantly about victimization they are fighting against, referencing all the slain and dead civil rights leaders they have photos of them next to their beds to invoke this fame and presence. I really think if you, as the great leader had said, allow injustice anywhere you allow it everywhere. They are allowing nazism to rise and the ruse is that they believe that blacks will be the beneficiaries and jews will be the lynch objects and they are damn determined to cast me into that category. Using all racist cliches as justification while it is they who conform to the cliched stereotypes and I am assaulted because I am not playing that game. Or I try not to. I can't stop instantly responding to ugly dirty stench of arnold or any of them they somehow get me to have no barrier to not thinking instant responses and then they torture me or steal the idea. Ugly arnold demanded that I provide him with information as usual and original cxoncepts. It is 17 years of that ugly stupid thug ape piece of shit stealing my ideas and handing millions of nazi holocaust-derived money to the rapist scum like shitalina and all the english partners so he can partner with them as a german speaker but the english are the more adept at infiltration due to no language barrier. I began screaming at him. trying to not react but assaulted once more and from the moment I was going to bed, then all night in deep sleep, then upon waking instantly yells abuse threats and then violence me literally fighting them physically trying to klil them to get this shit off me. Screaming about what a fraud he is stealing civil rights slogans. //I can only assess after a while that these hateful bigot minorities and the scum ugly arnold and many of the euronazi ape filth rats are truly communist agents (and that term is supposed to be synonymous with mental imbalance as communism is "dead" and the communist scare was a hoax, right?) but primed with serious psycho-politics manipulation of the masses from their high levels of power (house of reps but gone now on recess and his district kicked him out as they did to crocka-). They are experts at lies and sabotage and infiltration and experts at stealing all the benevolent concepts the downtrodden are yearning as rescue hail mary's which they cling to like a movie set of the titanic the stars all would let the people sink if they were in the same situation and reserve their privileged life boats only for themselves in an epstein island paradise they only they can "enjoy" as the ship sinks.