Friday, March 5, 2021

Rhetorical question about the death of George Floyd at the hands of a minor minion of this much larger death system which has enveloped me in it's deadly grasp (aka "gang stalking").

As the trial of Derrick Chauvin approaches, I have searched Minnesota sites for information on the city effects of this enormous event and it's planning and implementation of measures. I saw another photo that I have not seen before today, the photo below of Chauvin with his HAND IN HIS POCKET WITH A DEATH GRIN ON HIS FACE AS HE'S PEERING AT FLOYD DYING UNDER HIS UNFLINCHING KNEE for over 8 minutes to the DEATH.


*hackers are blocking access to viewing my blog and getting into my blog through the link I have used for months. I also cannot copy and paste anything from my laptop files and thus I have had to resort to copying this URL for the photo, which has come out as a scrollable photo that may or may not operate after I publish this post. I cannot get into the "view blog" link on my blogger navigator as well. Half of my access to this blog site has been eradicated and blocked by hackers. I just did a restore operation but because I was denied the recovery disc by the lying computer shop and I have no recourse to any "English speaker" on the phone or in stores, I am stuck using this severely hacked and blocked system with absolutely no support from Dell and no way to access a retrieval of my original system in order to try to rid this computer of the malware and keystroke logging and etc. 





 






I will attempt to upload a video on YouTube (will see soon if that function is blocked as well): and it appears that the video is available for upload. Here is the original footage. See the posturing murderer smug and convinced that he has full autonomy and entitlement to do whatever he wants when using the excuse that he is "scared" of the target and has to use "lawful" force to restrain someone who is "resisting arrest" by struggling to breathe while being held down to death under a choke hold or whatever other more subtle versions of slow murder are used (as in my situation, simply death through non-stop stress inflicted on a 24/7 basis for years without end and no recourse to ANY JUSTICE OR SUPPORT. That alone is very slow form of being suffocated and tortured to death. In addition to poisoning, blood poisoning and other versions of torture, heat palpitations through microwave torture, etc etc that has not stopped against me for years and over a decade without end. Slow murder just the same thing as the Floyd Murder seen below. My statement is below all this on the possible targeting of Floyd beforehand, and the future prospects facing the planet for the development of more Derrick Chavins who are allowed full access to covert murder technologies and operations.

**************

STOP BEING COMPLACENT AND SILENT AND ACCEPTING OF THIS SITUATION i HAVE DETAILED FOR YEARS WITH NO END to no end but I believe that in the end of this death system that has been left to spread like a virus, this death systematic murder and death squad operation will be upended but will you allow them to murder gratis for the indefinite future or will you actually begin to comprehend that you are bringing a host of Chauvin's into full non-disclosure with full pardon immunity due to the secret nature of these operations that no one will admit to or reveal or discuss or stop?






I do have to wonder if Floyd was targeted before his "arrest" and then murder on that fateful day in Minneapolis? These seemingly random arrest/murder operations are not random,  they are not unusual I suspect. The police may have known beforehand that George Floyd had been shot by police by perusing his records. One of the aspects of targeting it so effect a "trigger" response to unbalance the victim and then using the mind control, to force a response of hysteria. Possibly Floyd had been covertly drugged beforehand in order to ensure the type of reaction of extreme fear and bursts of rage and anger while he was fearing for his life as well. 


I write this because I am trying every day to write something that might prick the conscience of readers into actually not doing nothing about this situation of targeting and torture. Doing nothing except watching it go on silently thinking it's happening to someone else and can never happen to you or someone you love or your country. Meanwhile, as the technology is enhanced and further incorporated into more groups and the training is enlarged,  larger swaths of the population can and already are being influenced in extremely adverse ways of behavior modification to effect severe reactions that are deadly and dangerous. This would enhance eruptions of violence, protests, riots, and bring about more death and instability to the country and then the forces that want to corrupt and devour the political landscape will then have reason to take charge under the guise of protecting society from chaos. Order out of Chaos. Their Order. The old order but people keep referring it to the "New" order. It's the old order and there is nothing new about it, except for the technology.

-----------

Posted on my Facebook page just now, today.

(regarding photo and video above)

I experience something similar day-after-day by the stalker/celebrity/politician terrorists using teleportation and gang stalking modalities and technologies of surveillance and remote torture. Because this is all "covert" and protected (probably under the rubric of "National Security" I receive absolutely no support. STOP THE TORTURE BECAUSE IT'S COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU (it's coming to get you Barbara) and it's ALREADY HERE NOW.

The stance of cool, smug glee and schadenfreude you can obviously see in the body posture and on the face of Chauven enjoying torturing someone to death--I got this every day from Pitt, from his wife, from Depp, from the Brooklyn mafia, from T-rump, from Pelosi, from Maddow, Aniston, the black contingent supporting it all who are endlessly portrayed by media as representatives (somehow) of anti-racist anger and rage. I got this same posturing gleeful torture stance every day and still do from disgusting S-n-a-gger and the list is so overly exhausting I can't write them all. The last on the list I just wrote is the latest and it's a "fresh" stink of nastiness that has permeated my writing at this time, but in essence he's just another psycho parasite attacking me so he's truly meaningless but like Chauvin, the same bigot posturing and smug entitlement to do whatever he wants for as long as he wants--as they all are. Worse is the black tv interview icon who is one of the most violent and disgusting creeps who behaves like the worst of police under order though not to murder openly but covertly--yeah, and all the bells and whistles of hate crimes accompany all and each one of these whose movies and tv shows and etc are laden with every kind of supposed compassionate snake oil sales pitch about how diligently they are fighting against the evils of white male privilege and racism and etc it's all such a sick joke.....

----------------

Stop the silenced psycho torture organization stop the covert murder operations that I have attempted to describe for so many years on Facebook and now on my blog. EAch and every post redacted and much stolen or deleted but nevertheless, someone has obtained my information and I would hope there is an accurate record archived *somewhere and will be available as LEGAL TESTIMONY against this criminal organization which will NOT be allowed to get away with this huge operational crime syndicate operational death squad cartel.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment