Monday, March 29, 2021

Terrorist report: March 29, 2021. Terrorists continue to slash and peel skin away from the interiors, middle sections and everywhere around my toes. Cutting to the bone in areas. Every single night for at least 6 months straight, each and every single night. I can barely stand on my feet, and my hips are misaligned due to hard poison and I am asking this readership to stop the slow torture to death and these criminal terrorists who are attacking me. The skin is completely peeled off in various areas, and the skin is ragged with multiple slices into flesh and skin--like ripped up and shredded parts of my toes with slice-marks cut into my toes. I believe they are inserting lasers through the walls with these tiny mechanical arms. I need a safe home to live in immediately (it's all I have been writing of for over 8 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOre torture and abuse foor the day---beginning the moment I woke up, now eating. Tears torture----tears brimming and my nasal passages liquid from the microchip implants forcing this---destruction to my skin ravaged, broken down, scarred and aged like sandpaper my skin texture under my eyes and around my eyes--in an attempt to create wrinkles, destruction premature aging and torture. Praying for their destruction in all ultimate 6 feet under please Gawd destroy them the pig depp family shitalina not-jolie dirty filth pig pitt the rump family of shit muck the sick crud and termini-gger arnold ugly sick dirty nazi who is a threat to the united states and sick stupid america keeps welcoming in it's own enemies from within. The lists of these people politicians included is so lengthy so just try to change the entire system for the most part. There needs to be term limits for celebrities like the politicians they become ossified dino sick and demented on power, psychopaths and sick loveless and searching for an endless spotlight. The one movie which has come out in years which is actually meaningful is The Substance and the lead star did not appear in the teleportation but probably was involved with this for her promotion at some level as her interviews had been hacked endlessly but not like most of the stupid sick leeches like this dirty filth from depp and his group. They are sick and ugly and dirty I suggest people try to find people who want to make America great not a grotesque nazi-occupied colonized vassal state (slave state this is what they are working towards).