Monday, March 29, 2021

Terrorist report: March 29, 2021. Terrorists continue to slash and peel skin away from the interiors, middle sections and everywhere around my toes. Cutting to the bone in areas. Every single night for at least 6 months straight, each and every single night. I can barely stand on my feet, and my hips are misaligned due to hard poison and I am asking this readership to stop the slow torture to death and these criminal terrorists who are attacking me. The skin is completely peeled off in various areas, and the skin is ragged with multiple slices into flesh and skin--like ripped up and shredded parts of my toes with slice-marks cut into my toes. I believe they are inserting lasers through the walls with these tiny mechanical arms. I need a safe home to live in immediately (it's all I have been writing of for over 8 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment